Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Midnight Snacks, and the Dawn((Eowyn, Eos, PG-13))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

Midnight Snacks, and the Dawn((Eowyn, Eos, PG-13)) Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Snacks, and the Dawn((Eowyn, Eos, PG-13))   Midnight Snacks, and the Dawn((Eowyn, Eos, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:14 am

Thomas was definitely enjoying the picnic that he was having with Eowyn. They had some batteries, and she had set up a nice rig with some electronic candles. Thomas brought the food for the both of them: a six pack of sodas, non diet, of course, and some sandwiches from the kitchen. Simple? Yes. Romantic? Even more so than it was simple. Thomas treasured the time he spent with her to the point he finally convinced Mr. D and Chiron to let him have the night shifts. Finally, right?

As it was, he was just treasuring the time they had before dawn appeared. It was in fact, scheduled to appear in a few hours. Thomas held Eowyn to him, and kissed her, holding his sandwich in his other hand. “Did I ever tell you that you’re more beautiful than the moon in the sky?”

((God, I'm sorry that this sucks so badly))
Back to top Go down
Eowyn Oppedyk
Daughter of Nyx
Eowyn Oppedyk

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snacks, and the Dawn((Eowyn, Eos, PG-13))   Midnight Snacks, and the Dawn((Eowyn, Eos, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:56 am

Eowyn had woken up at twilight, which was early compared to normal. She'd been bouncing around the House of Night (her cabin) until about midnight when Thomas picked her up. In all her bouncing and exitement, she'd forgotten to pack the things she'd needed for the picnic, which she'd done in a disorganised rush aftergiving Thomas a quick kiss. After managing to pack everything they'd moved into the woods. To Eowyn, that was no problem as she could see everything perfectly in the starlight and moonlight.

They had set up the picnic site and were enjoying the strange but rather perfect mood that had been set. Thomas was having a good time, or so it seemed but Eowyn was watching the stars and moon. She was lying on her back after his kiss and laughed as Thomas compared her to the moon. "The moon? I am waxing and waning in my beauty or is only the reflection of the sun on my surface enough to make me shine? Either way, I should be insulted." She joked, poking him gently. "I'd rather you compare me to the night sky as it shows different aspects every single night, although some things ar eternal. The Northern Star is eternal, just like my love for you." She said and put her head in his lap, smiling up at him, tracing his jawline with her index finger. "Forever."

((Sorry but too lazy to code in heaven... /shifty))
Back to top Go down
http://olympiagames.forumotion.com/
Eos

Eos

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snacks, and the Dawn((Eowyn, Eos, PG-13))   Midnight Snacks, and the Dawn((Eowyn, Eos, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:07 am

((i've had this reply planned for a bit, please ignore speed and akwardness))

It was nearly dawn, but Eos still had a couple hours before she even had to think about opening the gates to let the sun through. Except for that one task every morning, she usually had a lot of time on her hands to do anything she wanted. Eos didn’t spend much time on Olympus, for a couple reasons, mostly involving different cases with Aphrodite. First, the curse. Second, the baby. Oh, that baby had caused so much trouble for so many gods, and had created quite an argument. Eos had told herself to stay out of it, but of course, she had gotten sucked in. In her opinion, the gods lived for drama, or at least had a knack for creating it. Eos had sided with Aphrodite and Hades, and that had created some problems for Eos. Maybe not public problems, but Eos would be living in a fantasy world if she said that she hadn’t angered some gods by going against them. They may or may not publicize those opinions, but anyone who opposed them should watch out.

Needless to say, Eos was a bit frustrated right now. She didn’t like having people mad at her, and however nice she may or may not be, she didn’t just do things out of the goodness of her heart. She was a god after all, and she expected that if she did something, she would be getting something in return as well. To put it simply, what she had gotten from this issue was a whole lot of trouble, and stress, something she could definitely do without. So, to balance this out with the other side, Eos decided she was going to pass on any further discussions on the child, and stay out of it, to avoid getting even more gods angry at her. With this solved, Eos put the thought out of her mind, and turned to what she would do right now. She had to kill these hours, preferably with something fun to do. But what?

Maybe explore something. Most gods had visited Camp Half Blood at some point or another, either to claim a kid, or impress someone with their powers or something like that. That wasn’t the case for Eos. She had claimed her daughter in Manhattan, and that had been it. She had never seen Camp Half Blood before, and her curiosity now peaked, since she had nothing better to do. Now wasn’t the time to really explore it, it was around midnight and most campers would freak out if someone came walking through the camp at night. There were some very nice woods nearby the camp, however, so Eos decided a nice walk in the woods would be nice, and would definitely pass time until she had her daily duty to do.

Of course, she couldn’t just go with her wings to some magical woods. The monsters would probably stay away because of her godly aura, but there may be campers who go for walks and other things, so Eos decided a disguise would be good. Eos stood up and looked at herself in a mirror. The wings popped out of existence, her diadem disappeared, and her robe faded, until it was a pair of faded jeans and a sunset orange t-shirt. Her auburn hair was in a ponytail, and she looked to be in her late 20’s. Good enough for her.

Now that Eos was ready, she teleported to the woods of Camp Half Blood. She was hoping to land in a deserted place, where she could walk in peace, but that wasn’t the case. Just her luck. She had ended up near two demigods who seemed to be having a picnic. Eos saw it was a boy and a girl, which definitely made things more awkward. She could feel her stomach clenching, as it always did with that stupid curse, but she couldn’t really do anything to a demigod, that was beyond gross. Eos promised herself she’d visit New York later, and while her stomach didn’t completely settle, it got a little bit better. “Well, I’m sorry to disrupt your picnic, I was hoping the woods would be deserted at this hour,” Eos said kindly, eyes trained on the girl. She was determined not to look at the boy, just in case. She gave a small smile, and shrugged. “But I guess I’m here now. I don’t suppose there’s room for one more? I haven’t eaten in a couple centuries,” Eos said, stepping closer.

Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snacks, and the Dawn((Eowyn, Eos, PG-13))   Midnight Snacks, and the Dawn((Eowyn, Eos, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:26 am

Thomas relaxed, just enjoying the time they had together. He really couldn’t ask for much more as he and Eowyn just spent time with each other. When she commented how he messed up on comparing to the moon, he laughed, slowing to a stop as she compared her love for him to the North Star. He smiled, bending over, and kissing her lips, his chin just under her nose. “and my love for you is the same… never ending… everlasting… Eternally, my heart is yours.” He leaned back, her head still in his lap, and gazed at the sky. “gods, I love you… I’ll never stop loving you… the day I stop loving you is the day after the day I die…”

Thomas looked at the sky, gazing at the stars. He pointed at a cluster of stars, the constellation Orion. “You know, there’s a story behind that one. Orion was a great hunter. Very great, strong, he killed his prey with a great club he carried on his shoulder. Artemis had respect for him, which is rare amongst males. In fact, as time passed, according to some legends, she fell in love with him. Apollo didn’t think too much of the relationship, and tricked her into killing Orion. In grief, Artemis put his spirit, as well as his dog, into the sky.” He noticed someone walking over to them, and raised himself up, a hand going to his paddle. “hello.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snacks, and the Dawn((Eowyn, Eos, PG-13))   Midnight Snacks, and the Dawn((Eowyn, Eos, PG-13)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight Snacks, and the Dawn((Eowyn, Eos, PG-13))
Page 1 of 1