Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello, Hello.. Remember me? ((Eowyn. PG-13))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bella Donna

Bella Donna

Hello, Hello.. Remember me? ((Eowyn. PG-13)) Empty
PostSubject: Hello, Hello.. Remember me? ((Eowyn. PG-13))   Hello, Hello.. Remember me? ((Eowyn. PG-13)) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:29 am

Bella Donna was returning to camp. Returning to a place that she regarded as home after over four years of not been there. She had only been to camp once, the summer that she was thirteen, but she had loved it. It was filled with her friends and memories; it felt like a solid home, one that wouldn’t move. Bella’s family did have a house, but it was rarely used. Her parents were always too busy filming, or doing other stuff. In her whole life Bella had only spent about five years in a house.

The car Bella was travelling in, a rental that her mum was driving, was relatively quiet. There was the quiet noise of the radio, barely heard over Bella’s Ipod’s headphones that were stuck firmly into her ears. Her mum burst into tears almost every time she looked at Bella right now. Bella had told her that she’d rather go back to camp and train for a year than spend another year in hotels and stuff on their travels. Sure, she had gotten to see the world, and not many people got that opportunity, but Bella was sick of travelling. She never got to make any real friends, and from all her eighteen years she had only ever had one solid friend who always seemed to pop up at the times that her parents’ show was on a break.

Eowyn Oppedyk.
Eowyn was a strange character, in a way, and Bella was no longer sure how she felt about the girl. Bella had at one point been sure that she loved Eowyn, but she never had said anything. The two had met when Bella was eleven, then again when Bella was fourteen. By the time Bella had turned fourteen she was sure that she was bisexual and had had brief relationships with people of both sexes, she had set her sights on Eowyn in a way. But nothing had happened until Bella was sixteen. Bella had returned to another house for the summer, and once again Eowyn was close by. The two had agreed to not bother with a proper relationship and instead to have a friends with benefits kind of thing. Bella was sure that that way, when she left again, they wouldn’t get hurt. Of course she had done, but that was barely the point. The two had stayed in touch slightly, but she hadn’t heard anything of the girl for a while now. Maybe it was time Bella moved on?

Bella mulled over these thoughts as the car finally pulled to a stop, only blinking out of them when her mother got out of the car. Bella sighed, opened her door and went to the boot to get her suitcase and rucksack, all filled to the brim with clothes and other keepsakes. Bella handed her phone over to her mother; it wouldn’t work in camp anyways, but kept her iPod with her. No doubt a Hermes kid would steal it by the end of the summer, but she would try to keep hold of it for now. She found herself wondering what Eowyn would think if Bella told her about all this demigod stuff, would she believe her, or just laugh? It was impossible to tell her of course, but it was funny trying to think of the girls expression.

Her outfit for the day wasn’t brilliantly practical, but it didn’t matter. She could always change when she got settled back in. Her mum carried her suitcase up to the border with her, pulling Bella into a brief hug and dropping a kiss on her head. Bella tried to protest, squirming away and saying that was wasn’t a child anymore, but her mum didn’t listen.

And then… Bella was all alone. She highly doubted that anyone from Camp that was there the last time Bella stayed would be there again, so she would have to start the whole process of meeting new folks again. Bella sighed and walked past Thalias tree, heading down the hill and almost bumping into a rather familiar looking girl. She stopped and stared, blue eyes wide, mouth dropping open slightly. No way was that girl who she thought it was. It would be impossible. And creepy… But the girl did look a hell of a lot like Eowyn.
“It can’t be… Eowyn? Wha- What are you doing here??” The girls voice was barely a whisper, but it seemed incredibly loud in the silence that seemed to have fallen across the camp. She was hoping the girl would say that she didn’t know what she was talking about. Hoping that she would look at Bella properly and tell her that she wasn’t Eowyn. But at the same time she was hoping it was.

((wouldn't let me link the outfit... blasted thing. :3))
Back to top Go down
Eowyn Oppedyk
Daughter of Nyx
Eowyn Oppedyk

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hello.. Remember me? ((Eowyn. PG-13))   Hello, Hello.. Remember me? ((Eowyn. PG-13)) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:23 am

Eowyn was sulking, something she was very good at. Apart from sulking, she was also feeling melancholy. She was fondly remembering her time away from camp with a sad expression on her face. It was the one most common for her. She had the best times of her life those few times when she'd been around Bella. At first the girl had been a good friend to her. She was only ten and not so much aware of herself or other people yet. The time after that, Eowyn had grown up a little and discovered she liked both boys and girls. Finding out Bella felt the same had been a huge comfort and Eowyn had started depending on the older girl. Yet it hadn't been untill she'd turned fifteen that she'd realised she cared about Bella as more than just a friend.

Eowyn had already been with two boys and a girl before that and wasn't innocent anymore. Bella had arranged for them to be friends with benefits. Eowyn had accepted, although secretly she had wished that the girl had asked for more, a relationship. Yet Eowyn prefered being with Bella in some way over nothing at all. With a sigh Eowyn was just staring ahead. She hadn't spoken with Bella in quite some time and she had an actual boyfriend now. Yet somehow, it still felt like she was cheating on Bella somehow, even though Bella had chosen not to lay a claim on her.

The memories made Eowyn a lot more sad and she realised she just wanted some love, missing Thomas too now. With a frustrated sigh Eowyn got up from where she'd sat and walked toward the borders of camp, her eyes on the ground. She didn't pay any attention to where she was going and who she might bump into. Most people took a nice little detour, perhaps presuming she was the daughter of some God or Goddess of dark and evil things, she surely looked the part. It made Eowyn want to poke them with an electrical stick. It was hardly a miracle that she managed to bump into somebody along the way.

With a quickly muttered "I'm sorry." Eowyn looked up, her mouth dropping wide open. She didn't really look charming at all. Opening her mouth and closing it a few times, like a fish out of the water she waited for her mind to register what happened. When the girl spoke any doubts were replaced by confusion, yet there was no doubt, this was Bella. "Bella?" She asked confused and took a step back to look at the girl and to stop herself from jumping the girl. It seemed like trouble had managed to catch up with her somehow. She was already lost at that moment, Thomas in her mind and Bella entering and trying to beat him out. Not a good sign.

"I'm dreaming right?" She said to Bella with a quick smile. It was the only way this was real, she was dreaming. She laughed in relief and gave Bella a hug. "It's good to see you." She whispered in the ear of the other girl before letting go again and making a little twirl of happiness. "I totally missed you all this time. I have soo much to tell you. This camp is insane and they claim I'm the kid of some Greek God or Goddess. I pretend I believe them but we both know both my parents are very mortal. Oh, and they don't have any wires here, it's totally frustrating." Eowyn blabbered, continuing with it for a little because she was seriously unsure of how to act. She realised she was making this awkward, making her babble die in mid sentence. "I'm sorry, I just.. I didn't expect to see you here, not even if this is a dream." She said, her eyes at the floor and her cheeks burning red. Way to go for another first meeting with the girl of her dreams.
Back to top Go down
http://olympiagames.forumotion.com/
Bella Donna

Bella Donna

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hello.. Remember me? ((Eowyn. PG-13))   Hello, Hello.. Remember me? ((Eowyn. PG-13)) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:20 am

Oh, Shit! It is Eowyn. Eowyn is here. My Eowyn is here. This is messed up. It has to be some sort of joke or something. Eowyn can’t be here. She can’t be a demigod like me… she just can’t. I loved her because she was something normal, something in balance to my crazy life. Crap. She’s here!!! The words spun through Bella’s mind ridiculously fast, at such as speed only her and a select few would be able to hear them if she had actually spoken them out loud. But what she was thinking was true. It would be unfair to have Eowyn a demigod too; Bella had probably already brought enough trouble into her life and now this too? It was harsh.

Eowyn seemed as shocked as Bella, opening and closing her mouth. Bella too was trying to speak now, but was failing at actually forming words. She regarded her old friend with soft eyes. She looks good, Bella noted, seems to be the same as she was the last time I saw her. I don’t know if that’s a good thing or not… But I hope it is. And then the other girl seemed to snap out of her haze, forcing Bella out of hers as well as she spoke.
"I'm dreaming right?" Eowyn flashed a quick smile, pulling Bella into a hug which she happily returned. Her arms tightened for a second, and then she relaxed.

Somehow Eowyn had always managed to get Bella to relax by just been there, the effect still seemed to be in place. But Bella was still worried about the girl. Being a demigod was a cruel fate, and a lot of them died young. Bella was one of the few that seemed to have survived to the old age of eighteen, though she was unclaimed still. That probably had an effect on her ‘aura’ she probably wasn’t as potent to the monsters now as she would be if she was claimed. The thought only made her worry for Eowyn though. Had she been claimed yet? How long had she been at camp? The questions died on her tongue as Eowyn whispered that it was good to see Bella. Bella nodded and made a small sound of agreement, which quickly turned to protest as Eowyn ended the hug.

Bella smiled as Eowyn twirled, watching the girl’s movement and drinking in the appearance. Sure, Bella had pictures of Eowyn from the letters that had been sent between the pair at times, but it wasn’t the same as actually seeing her in person. Dammit, she had missed Eowyn even more this time than the last. It really hadn’t been sensible of her to start the whole friends with benefits thing, it had just got her more attached. And while Bella had slept with quite a few people on her travels, she had always seemed to compare them with the girl she secretly loved.

"I totally missed you all this time. I have soo much to tell you. This camp is insane and they claim I'm the kid of some Greek God or Goddess. I pretend I believe them but we both know both my parents are very mortal. Oh, and they don't have any wires here, it's totally frustrating." Bella grinned at Eowyn’s rambling, remembering her fondness of wires and electricity. It was seriously scary, and Bella had always worried about Eowyn getting electrocuted again, but nothing that bad ever seemed to happen when the two were together. Bella still hadn’t said anything though, not since she had realised that Eowyn was Eowyn. She just let the other girl talk, it wasn’t really like her, but Bella was still unsure how to act. She didn’t want to put her foot in things when the two were just getting reunited. And then, as if Bella’s silence made Eowyn realise something was wrong, Eowyn began to apologise.

She seemed to think it was a dream. It wasn’t surprising, if Bella wasn’t quite sure that she had woken up this morning she would think the exact same thing. As it was she was still partially unsure that Eowyn was actually there and not some mirage or stress induced hallucination. And to top it off Eowyn was now looking at the floor, her cheeks a flaming red colour that Bella grinned at slightly.
Bella stepped forwards to the girl, her hand gently cupping Eowyn’s chin and tilting her head up so she could look at her properly. “I assure you, Eowyn, that this is not a dream. I promise you that the Greek gods stuff is true as well. I should have told you a long time ago.. I just never wanted to involve you in it. I always thought that my life would be too dangerous for you…” Bella squeezed her eyes closed, leaning forwards to rest her forehead against Eowyn’s. “What happened? How did you end up here?” She whispered. Bella was hoping to the gods that It wasn’t her fault Eowyn’s life had gotten turned upside-down. That maybe Eowyn was a mortal with Sight. That she was normal… But hadn’t Eowyn just told her that the campers had told her that she was the child of a Greek god?
Back to top Go down
Eowyn Oppedyk
Daughter of Nyx
Eowyn Oppedyk

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hello.. Remember me? ((Eowyn. PG-13))   Hello, Hello.. Remember me? ((Eowyn. PG-13)) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:28 am

Eowyn could almost see some sort of distress cross over Bella's face. She seemed unhappy about something and Eowyn didn't like that. She wanted to comfort the girl and tell her everything would be just fine and nothing would be wrong but she couldn't. She just stood there, frozen but blabbering like a total fool. She wanted to know the right things to say so that Bella would stop worrying about whatever it was and just give her some hugs and maybe a kiss and have fun together. Yet Eowyn knew she shouldn't want that. She wasn't allowed to long for it, to desire it or to ask for it. She had made her choice, just like Bella had made hers that last summer.

Eowyn thought back to those times. They had spend most of their time together and no matter what Eowyn might think or say, she had fallen deeply in love with Bella. She had known from a fairly young age that she liked both boys and girls but that summer she had realised she liked one particular girl more than any other she'd met. And that girl was Bella. Yet Eowyn had been afraid to lose the girl as a friend, even though she wanted Bella to be more than just her friend, she wanted Bella to be her lover. One day, they had talked about relationships and love and such and Bella had suggested to be friends with benefits. Eowyn, although slightly disappointed it couldn't be an actual relationship, had still taken her up on the offer. At the end of summer, the two girls had each gone their own way again but the memories still haunted Eowyn.

She had written Bella very often, sometimes bold enough to tell her that she wanted to be in a relationship with her. She'd send the girl pictures and once a ring with a single black stone, shaped like a rose. She wondered if Bella had kept it but didn't dare to look to see if she was wearing it. Besides, things had changed and Eowyn no longered belonged to Bella, her heart had been stolen by somebody else. Thomas! She thought. Oh Gods, what do I tell him? What do I tell her? What am I supposed to do? She felt a little panic start to build up inside her but Bella spoke, calming her down instantly, it would all work out just fine, if she was patient enough.

Eowyn felt her heart jump and flutter when Bella lifted her chin and looked at her. Such beauty as she dreamed about nearly every night after that summer. Yet the dreams didn't come as often as before, slowly fading but now revived by seeing Bella standing before her again. Eowyn had to fight the desire to kiss her right there. Eowyn carefully listened to her words as she said the Gods to be real. Denail wasn't possible for Eowyn anymore as she trusted Bella and knew that she wouldn't play tricks like that on her. Just as Eowyn was about to respond Bella leaned forward and rested her forehead against that of Eowyn. She was so close it was hard to breathe. Her head was starting to spin and Eowyn gave Bella a kiss on her cheek before stepping back and grabbing one of her wires.

She nervously started playing with it, turning it into a small conduction flower. Place it on top of a tree and lighting was very likely to strike that tree. Naturally, the flower was a Bella Donna, just as beautiful to Eowyn as the girl she loved up the point she felt her heart would break. Her attention on the flower she spoke. "The robotics school send me here. Well, one of the teachers did after I tried to use the pool as a conductor. I'd gotten a very good sorce but it seems that the swimming pool wasn't allowed to be electric. They scared themselves half to death when they found me near my little experiment. I had some wire that had been isolated so I wouldn't get shocked but could still try to make some lights burn through the pool. I was about to turn it on when they walked in. They weren't too happy. One of those teachers shot me this really weird and slightly confused look, as if he noticed something strange about me for the first time. He had this long conversation with my parents and after that they brought me to camp." Eowyn said, while keeping her attention on the wires in her hands. She wondered if Bella would disapprove of her experiment, even though she knew about Eowyn and her wires.

She looked up at Bella with an uncertain expression on her face. "You're not angry are you?" She asked uncertainly, shifting her feet nervously. Suddenly she remembered that she hadn't even heard or seen from Bella due to all this mess since before her birthday. Usually, they would have called each other but it hadn't been possible this time. She wondered if Bella would remember, even though it had been about three weeks since the event. Stupid camp for not allowing phones and calls. Yet Bella knew everything about camp even though she had just arrived. Did that mean she'd been there before? It almost had to mean that, as Eowyn had surely never been here and Bella had just arrived and knew everything that Eowyn hadn't wanted to believe. "But you knew. You knew exactly what you were before, didn't you?" She said, slightly hurt. Why hadn't she told her? If anything she hoped that Bella wouldn't have wanted to protect her, Eowyn wasn't afraid of death at all. Any time people told her she could die she had the tendancy to say; 'been there, done that'. It wasn't a nice thing to say but Eowyn didn't care much. She was rather crude when she didn't know people all that well.

Eowyn sighed and turned away, walking up the pine tree and sticking the wired flower into the ground. She sighed and started to sing softly. "Once you will blow my dear, you don't have to fear. Once you will blow my dear, you don't have to fear. Untill the end of time... Untill the end of time, she goes her way." Eowyn was not the type to randomly burst into song but she felt safe around Bella, now matter how awkward things got between them. For as far as Eowyn was concerned, nobody had heard her sing and if Bella had heard, it didn't matter all that much, Bella knew how crazy the girl could be.

Last edited by Eowyn Oppedyk on Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:00 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Removing OOC note...)
Back to top Go down
Bella Donna

Bella Donna

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hello.. Remember me? ((Eowyn. PG-13))   Hello, Hello.. Remember me? ((Eowyn. PG-13)) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:44 am

As Bella waited for Eowyn’s response she couldn’t help but fall into memories of their time together. Those times, when they were together, were the best in Bellas life. She had finally felt at home, the times she had spent with Eowyn. And every time she had to leave the girl she left a bit of her heart behind. The only other time she had felt at home was at camp. And now here they were… both Eowyn and the Camp together. She could hardly think it was a bad thing, but it was in a way. She had always wanted to keep those two things separate. Eowyn should never have had to know about her secret life. And now she knew and Bella didn’t much like the way she had had to find out.

Bella sighed, chewing her lip and playing with the ring that was hung around her neck on her camp necklace. If Eowyn looked properly she would see it was the ring she had once sent Bella in one of the braver letters. The girl had never worn it on her fingers, never had been one for rings really, but it never left the necklace around her neck. In the times when she was nervous she often found herself fiddling with the ring, the same went for when she was thinking. Now Bella was both nervous and thinking… she didn’t know what to do anymore. What she should say. How she could tell the girl everything she had always sworn she wouldn’t. Crap. It was crazy.

"The robotics school send me here. Well, one of the teachers did after I tried to use the pool as a conductor. I'd gotten a very good sorce but it seems that the swimming pool wasn't allowed to be electric. They scared themselves half to death when they found me near my little experiment. I had some wire that had been isolated so I wouldn't get shocked but could still try to make some lights burn through the pool. I was about to turn it on when they walked in. They weren't too happy. One of those teachers shot me this really weird and slightly confused look, as if he noticed something strange about me for the first time. He had this long conversation with my parents and after that they brought me to camp."
Bella’s head shot up out of the clouds when Eowyn spoke. A slight frown flickered across her face as she got to the experiment part. She wished that Eowyn wouldn’t do silly things like that. Wished that she wouldn’t put her life at risk so easily. Bella knew that Eowyn wasn’t scared to die, but Bella was scared enough for the both of them. She never wanted to lose this girl, especially not to something like that. Life as a demigod was dangerous, a lot got killed by monsters. To die of anything else was a tragedy worse than everything else.

And then to top it off Eowyn asked if Bella was angry. Her features softened, and she shook her head in answer. No, she wasn’t angry. Why would she be? She hated that this was Eowyns life now, hated the gods a little for it, but she couldn’t be angry with Eowyn. Never had she been and she was pretty sure she never really would be. She loved the girl too much. And while she knew that true love wasn’t as smile as that, that it was a rollercoaster ride, constant ups and downs, writhing emotions and all that stuff, she still hadn’t ever been really angry with the girl. Maybe one day, but not yet. She hoped not ever.

And then Bella’s heart froze in her chest as Eowyn realised that Bella had been to camp before, and hadn’t told her. She knew that Eowyn wouldn’t like the fact that Bella had been protecting her by not telling her, so Bella didn’t say that. Instead she gave a small sigh and nodded. And while Eowyn was playing with her wires, and singing to herself, Bella started talking. “Yes.. I knew before. I came here when I was thirteen… The monster attacks had started getting more and more frequent, and my mother got a letter from camp signed by my father telling her it was time. I didn’t know what was going on at first but my mother started packing all of my clothes and then she sat me down and told me everything… and then I came here for a year… I trained hard and learnt how to kill. My fascination for poisons picked up and I started using a bow with poison tipped arrows. I trained so hard so I could protect myself and my family. But I could never tell you because it was too dangerous for the both of us. When a demigod gets told what she or he is their aura, or scent, becomes stronger. The monster attacks were worse when I got home… I spent the school year with you.. But I was always having to fend off some sort of attack. And when the year was over I left again. It was safer for us to be constantly moving than in one place.
“But I missed you too much. So I convinced my parents to track you down. I spent a summer with you, and we had our thing. But I had to leave again. You were in constant danger with me. There was always going to be something attacking me, getting in the way of everything I wanted. But I wanted to spend one last summer with you. I wanted to give you a proper goodbye. I planned on leaving you for good. I was going to cut off all contact eventually… It hurt so, so, much. But it was necessary. I never wanted a relationship with you Eowyn… with anyone. Now you know the real reason why. Not because it’s easier and painless that way, because I was always moving and leaving. You know the reason behind all of that. It’s because of what I am… I didn’t even know if I would survive this year… I came back to camp because it’s too dangerous for me out there now… Don’t hate me, please? I only did what I thought best. I couldn’t tell you. You have to understand.

Her blue eyes were wide and pleading even though Eowyn’s back was to her. Her arms crossed across her chest, hugging herself in a way, her hands were gripping onto her own shoulders. She chewed her lip, leant against her suitcase. Her heart was in her mouth once again as she waited for Eowyn to speak.
Back to top Go down
Eowyn Oppedyk
Daughter of Nyx
Eowyn Oppedyk

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hello.. Remember me? ((Eowyn. PG-13))   Hello, Hello.. Remember me? ((Eowyn. PG-13)) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:23 am

Eowyn sat silently, waiting silently, listening silently. Her hands were moving around. She had destroyed one of her wires and was now weaving the tiny metal wires into a leaf shape. Yet another leaf, yet another thing that had fallen from a tree. Nothing big, nothing small. Just a small current running through wires. Then why did it hurt so much? Tear droplets started to take shape but Eowyn did not tell why. They conducted well though. Her voice was like a void when she spoke again, which took a very long silence to even start. "So you decided to keep me safe. To protect me when I didn't need protection. When I didn't ask for it." She said, falling silent again.

Eowyn couldn't pretend that she didn't understand, the problem was that she did. Yet Eowyn didn't care about her own life all that much. She never really had, it was one of her weaknesses. She sat motionless and she suspected that Bella was going to worry soon enough. "And so, you left me on my own. Bella, I needed you." She said and tears started running down her face at a higher speed but she just let them drop. My tears are untill they dry. She thought. "I needed you so much but you weren't there. I wanted you and I used to wish you'd show up and take me with you. Even now I wish you would just hug me and take the pain away, but you can't." She said sadly. "It's too late for that."

Eowyn meant every word but it made her very sad. She just sat there for a little while, debating what she should do. She shot a tiny glance at Bella, seeing the ring she'd given the girl among the clay beads. She turned back quickly and took a deep breath. She still has it. She's got it around her neck. Does that mean she might love me after all? She thought but shook her head. This wasn't the right time for that. She had Thomas now, even though he was on a leave for a while. A short little while but he'd come back for her. "Thomas." She whispered as if saying his name would solve all the problems. But it didn't and it wouldn't.

Eowyn got up and got the worst dirt of her clothes, keeping her back turned to Bella. She didn't bother to try and remove the tears or the damage they'd done to her make-up. She turned back to Bella and suddenly just gave in and ran up to the girl, hugging her tightly and crying. She didn't say or think much, apart from how much she'd missed Bella. How good it was to have her back. "I don't want to fight with you. I just want you to love me. Can you please do that?" She begged. She wouldn't forget Thomas, ever but she was just a very confused little girl at that moment. She let go just enough for a second, just enough to look Bella straight in the eye.

Eowyn felt everything she desired in that moment and in some desparate wish to fix things between herself and the older girl. A way to fix their past and build some sort of future in which they could still be friends. Yet she didn't know how to do that and if she really wanted that. Maybe she wanted something more, even now she had Thomas. She just couldn't seem to figure out what she wanted and she felt like she was going crazy. Everything she had wanted for years, just within reach when she had something she wouldn't have been able to dream up. She could feel herself starting to get dizzy and unstable with all the things running through her brain, driving her mad. All this time she looked into Bella's eyes, mesmerised by them and unable to break out of the sea she was drowning in. "Bella..." She whispered softly......
Back to top Go down
Bella Donna

Bella Donna

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hello.. Remember me? ((Eowyn. PG-13))   Hello, Hello.. Remember me? ((Eowyn. PG-13)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 7:22 am

Bella visibly flinched when Eowyn began to speak. She wanted to explain that that wasn’t quite what it was, but she didn’t know how to explain it in a way that still didn’t portray her in that light. Because, at the end of the day, she really hadn’t told Eowyn to keep her safe. Bella stood by the fact that it was the right decision at the time. Now though, she wished she had told the other girl sooner.
And so Bella didn’t say anything. She leaned on her suitcase, watching the girl she had fallen in love with, wishing that she would turn around and talk to her face to face. Bella wanted to see her face, see the emotions that would be laid out on it so she could see how hurt Eowyn was by Bella’s act of protection.

And then Eowyn spoke again, and this time every word was like a punch in her gut, like she was ripping Bella’s heart up. Bella had royally messed up, and it was only just beginning to hurt in. Eowyn’s words were like knives, and Bella hastily blinked back a few tears. She had no right to cry, it wasn’t like she had had a relationship with the girl in the first place. Not a proper one. She had no right to be upset if Eowyn wanted whatever they had had to be over… But she was. She was breaking, shattering, slowly falling apart. Eowyn, the girl she had loved for years but never told. She had slept with other folk to try and get the girl off of her mind when she had decided that she had to stop all contact, and it had worked for a few minutes, but it had always ended with pain and guilt.

And now Bella had no idea what to do. She didn’t know if she should try and comfort the girl, if she should just leave her here on the hill, if she should speak, if she should cry, if she should do anything. She didn’t know. Instead she looked at the ground, picking out flowers in her mind and labelling them. None of the ones on the hill were poisonous, but she was sure that the dragon that was now guarding the tree was. Maybe she should try to extract some of the poison the next time she was up here… or maybe not.

Eowyn made the first move again, thankfully. She ran up to Bella and caught her in a tight hug. Bella’s arms wrapped around the girl automatically, trying to sooth the crying girl. She felt terrible, all of this was her fault. She had never wanted to hurt Eowyn, never intended to hurt her. She had only wanted to keep her safe. To protect her. She wanted to hide her away from danger for ever, to hide her away from the world. She wanted to keep Eowyn to herself and not share her, but she couldn’t have any of that and she couldn’t do any of that. As much as she loved the girl she could never say it.

"I don't want to fight with you. I just want you to love me. Can you please do that?" Bella’s eyes closed tight at this, as she tried to fight the tears that wanted to fall down her cheeks. She wouldn’t cry, but she also wouldn’t say the words. She couldn’t make herself say them. She looked at the girl who stood before her, the girl who had owned her heart since the first day they had met, but she couldn’t make herself say the words she wanted to. She knew that she was only hurting herself by refusing to say it, hurting Eowyn as well. The girl had been nothing but persistent with Bella, nothing but patient. She had accepted that Bella wanted to do friends with benefits rather than a proper relationship, but she had always pushed for more. And now they were in a sticky situation once again. Her eyes stared deeply into Eowyn’s as if she would find all the answers she needed in there, but she didn’t, she wouldn’t.

And then Eowyn whispered her name and Bella crumbled. She didn’t tell Eowyn that she loved her, but she kissed her. Her lips pressed against the other girls desperately, one of her arms winding around Eowyn’s waist, pulling her to Bella, the other tangling itself in Eowyn’s hair. She just kissed her and tried to forget the word that existed outside their own little bubble. Bella tried to convey so much in that kiss, tried to convey the words that she refused to speak, tried to show how much she really cared. She kissed the girl like there was no tomorrow, like she was the air and that Bella couldn’t breathe without her. And it was true in a way. Seeing the girl again had lifted a weight off of her chest that she didn’t know was there until it was gone. Eowyn was everything, nothing else mattered, nobody else mattered. Just her and Eowyn, that was how it always had been, and that’s how it would end. No matter what they went through, no matter what would come in the future and what problems they would face, the two would always end up together victorious.
Back to top Go down
Eowyn Oppedyk
Daughter of Nyx
Eowyn Oppedyk

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hello.. Remember me? ((Eowyn. PG-13))   Hello, Hello.. Remember me? ((Eowyn. PG-13)) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:32 am

Bella, for a while, felt safe but soon safe turned to confusion when Bella decided to kiss her. Yes, maybe Eowyn had asked for it, or even begged but that didn't mean she had expected it. Yet she didn't think for a second what it meant, her past took over and she found herself kissing Bella back. Her taste, her scent, her hand running through Eowyns hair while the other pulled her in. Eowyn held both her hands around the other girl and kissed her as if both their lives depended on it. As if them kissing was the only thing that kept the world turning at that moment. She didn't want to break it, she didn't want to step back into reality. Reality has a lot of things that would have to stop with the kiss, such as their relationship...

So she held the kiss for as long as she could. How it was, she didn't know. Two minutes, maybe five, perhaps even ten. Eowyn didn't bother to keep track of time but every second made it feel like her heart was breaking just a tiny bit more. She just couldn't do this, betray Thomas and Bella at the same time. She just hoped with all that was left of her breaking heart that Bella wouldn't leave her, or poison her. When she finally couldn't stand it anymore, Eowyn broke away from Bella. She wished she wouldn't cry but tears were already starting to roll down her face. "I'm so sorry." She said and took a few steps back. "I shouldn't have." She mumbled. "It's all gone so terribly wrong." She said and the girl fell to her knees.

Eowyn cried for a little while, burrying her hands in her face. Finally, she looked at her tear streaked hands. "Bella, I have to go. I can't be with you anymore. It's too late." The speed of her voice went up and panic started taking her voice over. "I thought I lost you. I thought you were gone forever. My heart was broken and then he came." She paused for a moment and joy was in her eyes. Joy mixed with fear, tears and desparation. "He picked up the pieces of my heart when I picked up what was left of his. We..." She paused again, hoping to find the words. "We fell in love, he and I. He's...." She stopped, unable to speak the words.

She looked Bella into the eyes. The girl she had wanted to love forever and the girl she maybe, just maybe, could have had. If only things had been different, if Thomas hadn't found her and Bella had been willing to be her girlfriend. But it didn't matter, and it never would. Not now that she had made her choice. She had chosen Thomas and she couldn't leave him. She loved him and depended on him because he wasn't afraid to love her. He had shown he was like most others though, protective. Yet she hadn't minded as much, as it had only made her feel safe, not weak. She could live with that difference.

She hoped Bella would understand but she had no idea if the girl would. She hoped and she wished it but she knew it wasn't that easy. She just had the hope of a food, the hope it might not matter after all. Hope she still had a change to stay with Bella, although in another way than she'd dreamed of at first. There was always hope for those stupid or foolish enough to believe, Eowyn fell in both catagories. She looked at Bella, that eternal hope shining bright in her eyes. "Bella?" She asked, wanting to know what was going through her mind.

((Meh, shorter, I'm sorry.))
Back to top Go down
Bella Donna

Bella Donna

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hello.. Remember me? ((Eowyn. PG-13))   Hello, Hello.. Remember me? ((Eowyn. PG-13)) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:17 am

Eowyn broke the kiss, and as she did so Bella noticed tears streaming down the younger girls face. She took a step back cautiously, her hands moving back up to fiddle with the necklace, chewing her lip once again. She didn’t dare ask if Eowyn was alright, because if she was then she wouldn’t be crying. But Bella couldn’t really do anything else or say anything else either. She just watched the girl, dazed and confused slightly. She thought things were going fine again. What had suddenly changed?

Bella listened to Eowyn speaking, apologising and saying things had gone terribly wrong, before dropping to her knees. Bella stepped forwards an inch, hesitated, and then stopped. She just stood there utterly baffled and watching the girl. She was utterly useless in these kinds of situations. She never quite knew what to do, what to say. She always managed to make things worse. So she stood, chewing her lip and watching the other girl work it out of her system.

And once Eowyn seemed to have got it out enough to speak it was to shatter what was left of Bella’s already fragile heart."Bella, I have to go. I can't be with you anymore. It's too late. I thought I lost you. I thought you were gone forever. My heart was broken and then he came." Bella watched Eowyn like she was a complete stranger. Was she breaking up with the girl? Had they ever really been together properly? They had, after all, only been friends with benefits. So why did it sound like Eowyn was saying goodbye? She watched Eowyns eyes light up with dozens of emotions, fear and joy and hope all balled into one. Bella’s eyes were dead. Her face was set in a smooth mask. She didn’t speak, didn’t move. What could she have done? "He picked up the pieces of my heart when I picked up what was left of his. We..." Eowyn paused speaking again, Bella was starting to feel numb. She wasn’t sure how to feel, and was even more unsure of what she could say. "We fell in love, he and I. He's...."

Bella was still stood, still staring. Her hands had frozen on the ring on her necklace. She blinked uncomprehendingly for a few seconds, but her face was still a blank mask. It wasn’t like she was a brilliant actress, but she could be blank when she really wanted to be, really needed to be. It was like her body’s automatic reaction to emotional pain. She, normally such an open book able to be read my many, was now a statue. The only movement was her hair, getting gently ruffled by the wind, and her body rocking back and forth involuntarily (well, she could hardly stand still perfectly now, could she?)
She wasn’t sure how to react. One minute everything was fine, and the pair were kissing like there was no tomorrow, and now Eowyn was telling her she was in love with someone else? It was absurd. The kind of thing that only happened in the books, the movies, anywhere but reality. It was a disaster. She wished that she could do something, change something. She wished she was braver, brave enough to say that she loved the girl and wanted a relationship with her. She wanted to beg and cry and plead. To throw a tantrum. She wanted to do those things and so much more, but her pride wouldn’t let her. It had been her, after all, that hadn’t wanted a relationship in the first place.

And so when Eowyn finally said Bella’s name, Bella snapped out of whatever haze she was in and began to speak. “Love, huh? A strange thing… Something I myself have never really bothered with.” It was a low thing to say, the worst of the worst. She had basically just told Eowyn that she had never loved her anyways. Not that she truly meant it, but she was thinking selfishly and spitefully. Was Bella jealous? Well, kind of. She had never met this boy yet, so she couldn’t really pass a judgement. She carried on speaking, her words were hers but they seemed alien. I’m happy for you though, Eowyn. I’m glad you found someone to make you happy. It was an unavoidable thing that we’d have to call off our…whatever it was. Like I said earlier, I was cutting off all contact anyways. I guess now, even if you are here and still a demigod, that I can carry that on. I can leave you be in your life and know that you’re happy and have made your choice. I wish you well, then. And I guess this is goodbye? It was nice knowing you. I guess…”

Bella gave a sort of twisted smile and turned around walking a few steps to grab her suitcase again. But once she had gotten hold of the handle and turned to face Eowyn again she made no move to leave. She was watching the girl curiously, wondering what her reaction would be. Her words were petty when she had spoken them. She half hoped to cause Eowyn some pain, but half wished that she hadn’t. She found herself thinking about slipping something in this boys food or drink, or maybe poisoning Eowyn as well. She wouldn’t kill them, she wouldn’t ever sink that low. But it didn’t hurt to think about it, to imagine it.
Back to top Go down
Eowyn Oppedyk
Daughter of Nyx
Eowyn Oppedyk

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hello.. Remember me? ((Eowyn. PG-13))   Hello, Hello.. Remember me? ((Eowyn. PG-13)) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:03 pm

Eowyn had hoped Bella.. Well she didn't know what she had hoped or expected. She had been so close to her but the girl standing in front of her sounded like a stranger to her ears. Yet that didn't make the pain at her words any less. Eowyn wasn't sure what it was supposed to mean but she was sure of one thing, she hated it. Any hope of a future without a heart torn to shreds was now completely gone, as Bella had just managed to grind her heart untill nothing bust dust was left over in her chest. So Bella had never loved her at all, which should have been obvious by everything that had happened. Eowyn had kept a fools hope. Yet now the sadness mixed with anger. Anger at herself and how foolish she had been. Yet she would take it out on the other girl before she sought time to think this over. Before she would disappear and stay hidden for a while. Untill Thomas was back.

Eowyn stood up an wiped the mascara and eyeliner stained tears from her face. She took a deep breath, trying to calm down while knowing that wouldn't work. She opened her mouth and spoke, her own voice sounding dead and broken in her ears. "Yes, I guess this is goodbye." She said and new tears streamed onto her face, setting her resolve. She couldn't stand looking at the girl again when this was over, and Eowyn would make sure this was going to end. She could only stand so much pain after all. "You don't have to continue cutting contact Bella, this is the last time you'll ever see me." Eowyn said, her voice stronger this time. She had made up her mind. If Bella could deceive and hurt her like that, Eowyn could return the favour. Girls were cruelest in love.

"But I hardly think that matters to you. I was nothing but a toy to you. Now I'm the broken toy you throw into the garbage without a second thought. You used me and so I doubt you care much if I'd live or die." Eowyn said, her voice as dead as she felt. She walked up to Bella and kissed her cheek. "Goodbye Bella." She whispered and walked away from her. Her hands quickly found the wires on her belt and started tying a noose from them as she walked off to the forest. Well, after a meter or five she broke into a dead run and started letting her emotions out. All the pain, the fear and the hatred and anger started flooding her system. Eowyn took hold of one of her firmest wires in an open place in the forest and started slashing pieces of wood out of the trees.

"I LOVED YOU." She shouted as her wires did their damage. For a moment she stood, breathing hard and the next moment she fell to the ground crying. She was just lying on the groud while the tears flowed and didn't care much if a monster would find her. The tears stopped quickly and Eowyn was just lying on the floor, not wanting to get up. Just lying and waiting for something, anything to happen. Yet what, she didn't know. Her mind and feelings were numb and she didn't really know what to do at all. She just was, her mind clear of thoughts as she watched the world go by. When Thomas returned, she'd have a lot of explaining to do, and she had an ever larger amount of avoiding Bella to do. How the other girl could be so cruel, Eowyn would never understand.

((Sorry for the shortness))
Back to top Go down
Bella Donna

Bella Donna

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hello.. Remember me? ((Eowyn. PG-13))   Hello, Hello.. Remember me? ((Eowyn. PG-13)) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:26 am

Every second that passed Bella regretted her words a little more. She couldn’t revoke them though. It wasn’t that she didn’t want to, it’s that she couldn’t. The damage was done now. Eowyn had hurt her and so Bella had hurt her back. The thing was, Bella had thought Eowyn would know her well enough to tell when she was lying. She had thought that Eowyn knew her. Obviously not.
Bella watched as Eowyn stood up, wiping the dark tears off of her face. Bella wanted to hug the girl, hold her and tell her things would be fine, but they wouldn’t. She wasn’t sure how it possibly could be any more. While Bella knew that the two would always find their way back to each other, and that in the end they would be victorious, she didn’t know how it possibly could be fine ever again.

"Yes, I guess this is goodbye. You don't have to continue cutting contact Bella, this is the last time you'll ever see me." Bella listened, her face not showing any clear emotion. Her heart wash shattering but you would never be able to tell through Bella’s cold exterior. She could have been a statue.

"But I hardly think that matters to you. I was nothing but a toy to you. Now I'm the broken toy you throw into the garbage without a second thought. You used me and so I doubt you care much if I'd live or die." Bella knew that that was a lie. That Eowyn was so much more than just a toy. So much more than that. Eowyn was what had kept Bella going, kept her fighting all these years. Eowyn was the reason Bella was still alive. Eowyn was everything to her, her heart, her soul. Everything. But Bella was stood there, unmoving and seemingly unfeeling.

Eowyn walked over to Bella, kissing her cheek. The girls eyes closed, it almost broke her resolve. But Bella wouldn’t budge. She knew this was the only way Eowyn could be happy with Thomas, even if it hurt. Even if the pain killed Bella. Her loving Eowyn? It was a secret she would gladly take to the grave. She would be happy for Eowyn, happy for the boy who took her away from Bella.
And then, as Eowyn said goodbye and ran off Bella’s heart finally broke fully. Shattering. Disappearing. She was alone on the hill.
Like a robot she grabbed her stuff and made her way to the cabin, like a robot she methodically grabbed the only empty bunk and shoved her suitcase full of stuff under it. Bella continued, going through the motions until the time came for her to get a shower. And only then, when she was in the shower and washing the shampoo from her hair did she break down. Only then did her tears mingle with the warm water that was running over her body.
“I’m sorry. I’m so, so sorry Eowyn… I hope one day you’ll forgive me.” She whispered through the tears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hello.. Remember me? ((Eowyn. PG-13))   Hello, Hello.. Remember me? ((Eowyn. PG-13)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, Hello.. Remember me? ((Eowyn. PG-13))
Page 1 of 1