Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bella Donna

Bella Donna

A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13)) Empty
PostSubject: A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13))   A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:04 am

((Okay, so I’ll post everything we did in the C-box first, then I’ll post my reply separately. Just note that the 50 word rule won’t apply here, as it is a c-box RP. The only reason we’re doing it in a thread now is due to wanting to continue it))

[16:07:33 25/07/12] * Thomas Kirtley was wandering around the woods, not wearing armor, but he preferred it that way. after all, the armor just weighed him down. Thomas totally preferred being able to achieve maximum flexibility, hence his yoga and tai chi classes. he heard a rustling in the brush, and drew his sword, a gift from his mother.

[16:10:26 25/07/12] * Bella Donna is picking various flowers and berries in the woods. Most of these have poisonous properties, but some are just pretty. She didn't own any armour, but had enough training to be able to protect herself in the event of a monster attack. Bella's Bow and Arrows were slung across her back, the berries going in a small basket she was carrying. Bella Donna grinned as she saw a few rarer berries and she stepped over to the spot where the berries were. She heard a rustling from the other side of the bush and slowly and silently drew her bow and notched an arrow. "Who's There? Announce yourself..."

[16:15:38 25/07/12] * Thomas Kirtley heard a voice, and began to Calm down. "Thomas, son of Athena. I come in peace! haha." He walked out of the bushes, sword still in his hand, but relaxed. there was this girl standing by some flowers, a few that seemed to be poisonous, and a basket that had been partially upended. He also noticed the arrow pointed at his chest. "My heart has enough problems witout an arrow in it, thank you."

[16:17:42 25/07/12] * Bella Donna gives a small sigh of relief as a boy speaks. She had thought for a second it was a monster. She relaxes her grip on the bow and arrow, pointing them down at the ground. "Sorry. Bella Donna, Unclaimed. Nice to meet you?"

[16:19:45 25/07/12] * Thomas Kirtley chuckles, sheathing his sword. "I hope so." thomas gestured to the flowers and basket. "so um... what's this al about?"

[16:21:39 25/07/12] * Bella Donna gives a small smile, shrugging. "I'm gonna collect the poison from it. Personalise my weapons some more. I coat all my weapons in poison, gives a more painful death, slower as well. But it helps when fighting monsters in case I can't get a fatal blow... and for study as well.

[16:25:08 25/07/12] * Thomas Kirtley listens. "nice. so they can die from your attack even after they've eaten you? I'd prefer a study into how their muscles were connected so I could cripple them. makes them more easily dispatched." Then, Bella mentioned her bit about for a study. "what kind of study, anyways?"

[16:28:32 25/07/12] * Bella Donna "They'd have to catch me first..." Bella grins, runs a hand through her hair. "Just the effects, and how they change when they're combined with other poisons or elements. And then theres like... anti-venoms as well.Test what can save you from the poison, and what makes it worse. In all honesty the whole thing sounds a little morbid. But I enjoy it."

[16:31:31 25/07/12] * Thomas Kirtley 's smile lessens just a bit. "Morbid indeed." He thinks for awhile. "Well, this moss here causes hallucinations. if it's combined with nightlock, it causes somone to see their fears. this only works if it's inhaled in a steam, however. keep that in mind for making Fear Gas grenades out of Tear Gas grenades."

[16:34:33 25/07/12] * Bella Donna grins even more, but finds herself glaring at him after his fact on poisons. Poisons were her elements. She already knew that. She didn't need some son of Athena to tell her. She forced her face into a sweet smile. "And what about these, what do you know about them?" Bella gestures to some Deadly Nightshade berries. A small grin on her face

[16:35:48 25/07/12] * Thomas Kirtley grimaces. "Nightshade. very deadly. nothing more can be said. you'd be dead before they hit your gut. the very juice..." Thomas stopped.

[16:37:05 25/07/12] * Bella Donna "Deadly nightshade, also known as Atropa Belladonna. My name sake. Does it hint you in to my fascination?" Her smile is sickly sweet now.

[16:39:12 25/07/12] * Thomas Kirtley try's a smile, and makes a grimace instead. "Indeed. what ever could you be using it for?"

[16:40:31 25/07/12] * Bella Donna almost laughs at the boys reaction. "Just...stuff. Look, sorry if I seem a bit creepy. I had a fight with my....girlfriend. This makes me feel better."

[16:43:53 25/07/12] * Thomas Kirtley frowns. "I'm sorry." Thomas thought about it. she was probaly feeling horrible. "What's she like? or do you not want to talk about it?"

[16:49:57 25/07/12] * Bella Donna gives a soft laugh. She wasn't really one for opening up to complete strangers, but she figured that it could cause no harm. Plus, this Athena kid seemed to know all the answers. "She's Amazing. The best thing that ever happened to me. We were friends a long time before we were. um. together. I didn't know she was a demigod though. Not until I came back here a bit ago and she was there on the hill... My gorgeous Eowyn. Standing there like something out of a movie."

[16:52:38 25/07/12] * Thomas Kirtley listens quietly, then suddenly, his eyes lit up. "I know a girl named Eowyn... she's... she's something else..." Thomas remembered how they left for the big house together, how he got a tour of her Cabin. Yeah. she was something else.

[16:56:44 25/07/12] * Bella Donna's eyes widened, her mouth thinning slightly as the boy mentioned that he knows an Eowyn. She almost instantly realised that it was the same one. And that this boy seemed to be in love with her. Was...was she speaking to the boy that had stolen her from Bella? Almost without thinking, Bella aimed the bow at the boys neck. Her eyes flashed menacingly. "You're the bastard that took her away from me, aren't you? She said...she said you were in Love...." Her voice was deadly, quiet yet loud in the woods.

[16:59:15 25/07/12] * Thomas Kirtley spluttered, obviously confused. "What the.. I didnt... Who... Why Are you pointing that thing at me?!?!?"
[17:03:42 25/07/12] * Thomas Kirtley stopped, taking a breath. "Ok, listen...." He started panting. "I don't know what your talking about. I didn't steal her from ANYONE! She never mentioned she loved somone else before now, and I'm sorry, but yes, I do indeed, love her."
[17:04:13 25/07/12] * Thomas Kirtley stares. and would you please stop pointing that thing at my jugular?!?"

[17:06:35 25/07/12] * Bella Donna pulled the string of her bow tighter, ber eyes blazing. She blinked back a few angry tears. "She never mentioned me? Ever?" She sounded lost. "Not even as a friend?" She was still angry, so so angry, but that hurt. Then, when the boy asked her to stop pointing it at his jugular she gave an evil looking smile. "Now, why would I do that?" She was back to her sickly sweeet demeanor, but her lips were more of a twisted smile than anything. Obviously forced.

[17:11:31 25/07/12] * Thomas Kirtley raisses hands in surrender. "I honestly can't figure out why. you seem like a nice person when you're not angry. when you are, however, the hounds of Hell would run." Thomas slowly walked fowrard and, with his ping pong paddle, gently nudged the bow aside. "Listen, I didn't know she aready had somone who loved her, and for that, I apologize." Thomas then awkwardly hugged her. "I'm sorry."

[17:22:04 25/07/12] * Bella Donna allowed the boy to nudge her bow aside. She was still guarded, but was curious as to what he was going to do. And then, he did the unexpected. He hugged her, and apologised. Bella flinched, standing imobile for a second while a plan formed in her head. She knew that whatever she did, Ewoyn would forgive her. Plus, it would teach this boy not to cross her or steal things from her in the future

[17:24:34 25/07/12] * Bella Donna slowly reached up, finding the pressure point that would allow her to knock this boy out and quickly jabbed it. She grinned at the immediate effect as he fell to the floor. Cautiously, she took a small bottle of already prepared Datura, and, using the pipette off of it, dropped a few drops into his mouth. Over the next hour she proceeded to do that several times, each dose getting more and more. She didn't want to kill him, or damage him too seriously. But she wanted to teach him a lesson

[17:26:44 25/07/12] * Thomas Kirtley felt her fingers crawling on his shoulder by his neck, and then felt a short jab, darkness falling over his eyes as he had a final thought. Idiot.

((NOTE: Due to the potent combination of anticholinergic substances it contains, Datura intoxication typically produces effects similar to that of an anticholinergic delirium (as contrasted to hallucination): a complete inability to differentiate reality from fantasy; hyperthermia; tachycardia; bizarre, and possibly violent behavior; and severe mydriasis with resultant painful photophobia that can last several days. Pronounced amnesia is another commonly reported effect. ))

Last edited by Bella Donna on Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bella Donna

Bella Donna

PostSubject: Re: A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13))   A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:08 am

Bella wanted the boy to hurry up and wake up already. Sure, the poisoning part was fun, but she had yet to see the effect it had on him. She slid a knife over the skin of his arm, not deep enough to scar or anything, just enough to draw a small amount of blood. Enough to cause pain. Maybe that would wake him.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13))   A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:19 am

Thomas came around, and what he saw made no sense. The girl was standing over him, black angel wings on her back, blood coming out of her eyes in place of tears. Her hands became slightly clawed, and the world was full of tendrils of shadows grabbing at him and her. she seemed perfectly fine with it, but THomas started to shrug his arms, trying to get the tendrils to let go. "You might need a tissue," Thomas said to the girl, voice more coherent than he thought it was. "I never got your name, anyways."

((no colorcoding due to lack of time on my end))
Back to top Go down
Bella Donna

Bella Donna

PostSubject: Re: A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13))   A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:26 am

Bella’s maniac smile reappeared as the boy came back around. He sounded more coherent than he should, but that could easily be dealt with if she gave him more poison. “I already introduced myself…earlier. You must have either not heard me or ignored it. Shame on you, for not listening.” With that she gave another slash across his arm. A punishment of sorts. “I’m Bella Donna, Unclaimed. And your worst nightmare…”
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13))   A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:30 am

Thomas winced at the slash, and mumbled to himself. then he spoke aloud. "Right well, I generally am not good with names at first, sorry. bad habit of mine..." The darkness grew oppressive, and Thomas felt like he was sweating profusely. "I'm going to need water. I can hardly beleive what my eyes are seeing. my guess is that you poisoned me with some hallucinogenic drug? seems likely. as for worst nightmare, I didn't realize that somone could outdo a goddess in that area... Artemis never did forgive me..."
Back to top Go down
Bella Donna

Bella Donna

PostSubject: Re: A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13))   A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:05 am

Bella glared at the boy. She hadn’t poisoned him and got him to wake up to do general chit chat. Nor was she here to be nice. She stood up and kicked him in the ribs, her face set in an ugly twisted expression. “SHUT UP! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP WILL YOU!” She practically screamed the words at him, blinking away tears that had formed in the corners of her eyes. She knew doing this would only hurt Eowyn more, and probably hurt Bella in a way as well. But she didn’t want to think about the guilt or consequences of doing all of this right now. She poured some more of the diluted Datura into his mouth. Soon he wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between his imagination and reality. “Trust me… I am much worse than that goddess… she can’t hurt you without you initiating battle first. Me? I can. Whenever I want and however I want. Best not piss me off.”
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13))   A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:15 am

THomas already couldn't tell the diffeence between reality and imaginatioon. it was why he was occasionally grabbing at tendrils of shadows grabbing at him, trying to make them go away. Thomas then closed his eyes. I can't trust my eyes, he thought. I can't trust them... They will fool me. Thomas spent his time silently meditating till he got a kick in the ribs. He was fairly certain that was real. The dark angel form of Bella hovered over him, fire spitting from her nostrils, blood still leaking from her eyes while shadows swirled in her fists. "Wow," Thomas muttered. "Even with snake hair you still are so defensive of those you love. I can understand why she loved you..."
Back to top Go down
Bella Donna

Bella Donna

PostSubject: Re: A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13))   A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:39 am

Bella glared at the boy, ready to kick him again but decided otherwise. She gave him a little more of the Datura and then sat at his head. “Okay. Lemme set some rules here. You don’t speak to me unless I tell you to. You don’t move. Hell, you don’t even breathe unless I state you can. Break these, and I swear I’ll end your life quicker than you can apologise. I’m going to ask you some questions. If you answer me, nicely, and do what you’re told, you may get out of here alive. M’kay?” Bella sighed, cutting a small line across the boy’s cheek, going across the bridge of his nose, and across his other cheek to his ear. “Did Eowyn ever mention me? Ever tell you she was in a relationship with a girl? Does it shock you?” As she spoke, she was cutting him. All on his face, all small cuts. She didn’t want to scar him, though. Just wanted to see how he’d live without his pretty face for a while. See what Eowyn thought of him then.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13))   A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:46 am

"Well," Thomas began, grimacing at the knife in his flesh, taking care not to strike her with his hand. she was hardly in the best of moods. "I'm surprised, but I love her too much to care that she is, apparently, bisexual." Thomas grimaced further, feeling what he perceived to be pain. "Ow," Thomas said dryly, making a point that he was getting affected, but he wasn't planning on squirming for her. "As for not mentioning you, I guess because you guys were never in a proper relationship, she didn't see any harm. especcially since You, it would appear, left Her." Thomas nkew he crossed a line here, but he was getting poisoned. He totally had rights to add some venom to his words.
Back to top Go down
Eowyn Oppedyk
Daughter of Nyx
Eowyn Oppedyk

PostSubject: Re: A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13))   A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:53 am

Eowyn was wondering the woods when she suddenly heard yelling. She thought she recognised Bella's voice. Frozen for half a second, Eowyn made up her mind and sprinted toward the noise. After quite a while she reached the girl she had once loved, sitting by her boyfriend and somehow his face was bleeding and she was holding a bloody knife. A feeling of horror washed over Eowyn. "Bella, what the fuck are you doing!?" She shouted and ran over to the two people, falling onto her knees by Thomas, scrapin her knees open on the forest floor. "Thomas? Oh my Gods, are you okay?" She asked, gingerly touching his face. Panic crossed her face and she took the knife from Bella, throwing it into the forest while tears started to run over her face freely.
Back to top Go down
http://olympiagames.forumotion.com/
Bella Donna

Bella Donna

PostSubject: Re: A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13))   A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:06 am

Bella was shocked at the honesty of Thomas’s words. He didn’t care that she was a Bi? How could he not? Most guys would get furious, or try to get their girl to make out with other girls to watch and use as a turn-on. But he didn’t care? He loved her? Bella’s face softened slightly and her guilt levels went up a little. She really didn’t know why she was doing this.
But then her face quickly became cold again, her expression the angry look that seemed to scream out for him to shut up. She pressed the knife in a little deeper, getting ridiculously close to his eye.
“I didn’t have a choice, you bastard. I was trying to keep her safe. The monsters kept attacking. I couldn’t protect her properly. I didn’t know at the time she was one of us, a demigod. When I got here, she left me. Not the other way around.” Bellas teeth were gritted, the words ground out. Anger and pain mingled together and burnt high and mighty.

And then Eowyn appeared. Gods, she was breathtakingly beautiful. Bella didn’t react when the knife was torn from her grip, or when Eowyn yelled at her. She just stared, cold as stone. She just stared, with her eyes narrowed and her lips pressed tightly together. Tears were running down Bella’s cheeks now, her heart aching. But she didn’t answer.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13))   A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:21 am

THomas nodded as best as he could with a knife nex to his eye. "I understand. in fact... I probably would haev done the same, though I would have tried to explain things..." When she mentioned the Hill, Thomas opened his eyes, looking at her. she appeared to be holding a snake with a sharp tongue, and the thing was licking up and down his face, cutting him painfully. "Well, I would try and hug you, but your snake would probably cut me to ribbons..." Then, Thomas heard a voice, a lot like Eowyn's. "My ears... do they deceive me?" Thomas asked gently. a dark girl, clad in living shadows appeared in his vision, fair, but her face was constantly shifting, bewildering him, before it settled on the face of gandalf, for some reason, on a woman's body. "Ok, my eyes are still in trouble..." The woman with Gandalf's head slid on her knees toward him, rockstar style, and Thomas even saw a four necked guitar appear in front of the woman, with scorpian tails playing notes, fire burning on either side of her as she slid to him. the tails dissapeared, as did the guitar, as she gripped his face in her hands, asking if he was ok. as she spoke, oil poured from her mouth like water, staining her white beard black, as Gandalf's face looked at him with concern. "Why is your face like Ian MacKellan?" Thomas asked. and then he noticed her question. "am I ok? I'm not entirely sure if I'm even concious at the moment... Thomas then noticed his clothing had totally bleached, and he had wings. "Woah... that's trippy..."
Back to top Go down
Eowyn Oppedyk
Daughter of Nyx
Eowyn Oppedyk

PostSubject: Re: A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13))   A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:05 am

Eowyn looked at Thomas in confusion while tears were streaming out of her eyes. "What is happening to him?" She asked and looked up at Bella, seeing fresh tears on the face of the other girl. Her eyes widened as she looked from Thomas to Bella. "You did this?" She asked incredulous while shaking her head. Thomas wasn't doing good, Bella was crying and she knew exactly what had happened. Bella and Thomas had realised they bothed liked her somehow. The realisation was nothing short of a hammer to the chest. "This is all my fault." She wailed in anguish and placed her one hand on Thomas' chest, grabbing Bella's wrist with the other. "Please stop hurting him, I'll do anything just don't hurt him." She said with tears streaming down her face and desperation in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Bella Donna

Bella Donna

PostSubject: Re: A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13))   A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:20 am

Bella was still reeling. What had she done? Why had she done it? She had just wanted the boy to know how she felt… Know how lost and hurt she was. She hadn’t expected Eowyn to show up. And the worse thing was, this was an impulse act. Not premeditated. It had been chance that she had had the Datura in her bag at all. But in the end what did it matter? No matter what she did now she knew that Eowyn probably never forgive her. Neither would Thomas. He was probably a perfectly nice guy as well. Shit. What had she done?

She watched Eowyn cry, heard her words. She flinched back, tears streaming down her face. Anything? A part of her questioned, a very dark part indeed. Oh, what she could do with anything. What she could ask of the girl. What she could make her do. But again it was an unforgivable act. Bella yanked her wrist out of Eowyn’s grasp, stood up and took a few stumbling steps back. She hit a tree and stopped there. Her face pale, blue eyes wide. She looked like something from a horror movie. Her bag was still on the floor by Thomas. The ‘cure’ to the Datura was in there too. Along with some ambrosia and nectar. Her bow and arrows were on her back though. She would use them if Eowyn tried to come near her. Tried to reason. She didn’t want to hurt Eowyn, but right now she would do whatever she had to do to get the hell out of this.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13))   A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:38 am

Thomas just lie there on the ground, wondering if this girl with gandalf's face and Eowyn's voice was ok. she sounded so sad... About some guy with his name... interesting... it's not the first time he heard of someone with his name... in fact it was rather common. Thomas put a hand on his chest to check his pulse. When he found a knife, however, his heart went into oh shit mode. His eyes rolled upward as he felt his heart stop. his last words before losing conciousness? "not again..."
Back to top Go down
Eowyn Oppedyk
Daughter of Nyx
Eowyn Oppedyk

PostSubject: Re: A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13))   A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:38 am

When Bella pulled away from her like that, Eowyn couldn't keep the hurt out of her eyes. Was Bella taking revenge in some way? Was this her way of getting even for not telling her about Thomas sooner? Eowyn got up and walked toward Bella. "Is this what you want? For me to be unhappy?" She asked while the hurt was as obvious as the sun in the sky. Suddenly Thomas spoke and Eowyns head snapped around. As she watched his motionless body she let out a scream of agony. "NO!"

Kneeling beside him, Eowyn checked his pulse but it was absent. She instantly tried CPR and all that stuff while panic was building inside her. If he died she'd never forgive herself and she'd lock herself in an eternal night, away from every other social contact. No, he had to live, he was everything to her. "Thomas, please please don't die!" She begged. She suddenly got frustrated and layed herself down on his chest in utter defeat. "Don't you die on me." She said in a heartbroken whisper...
Back to top Go down
Bella Donna

Bella Donna

PostSubject: Re: A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13))   A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:51 am

Bella flinched at Eowyns words, looking away from the girl. It was too painful to face her still. And then Thomas seemed to stop... everything. He looked terribly dead. Bella’s face went an ashen grey, her eyes wide. What was going on? She hadn’t given him enough Datura to kill him! She wouldn’t dare!
She fell to her knees, shuffling forwards. “I didn’t mean to.... I swear I didn’t mean to, Eowyn... It was an accident. I didn’t give him enough... I don’t understand...”

((sorry it’s not much really...lack of Bella muse...))
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13))   A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:58 am

Thomas' mind still functioned, though heavily influenced by Datura, and his eyes were left open. Thomas saw Bella, though the feathers fell off of her wings, revealing leathery wings like a bat, while Eowyn's face appeared on the dark woman, back wings outstreching. he watched silently as the dark woman tore a giant spider off his shirt, revealing his bare chest, and sticking a hangar onto him. She then attached a jumper cable to him, and Thomas felt a jolt, his heart beating again...
Back to top Go down
Eowyn Oppedyk
Daughter of Nyx
Eowyn Oppedyk

PostSubject: Re: A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13))   A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:10 am

Eowyn almost lost it but she suddenly heard his heartbeat. "Thank the Gods." She said and sat up a little more. Yet Eowyn, gentle by the relief, turned to Bella. "It's okay, you didn't know this would happen. Just don't poison him again." She chided her friend and former lover. She help her hand out to Bella while the other rested on the heart of her boyfriend, carefully keeping track of every beat. "Everybody makes mistakes Bella, this one was just a little extreme." She said and looked at Thomas gravely. "He needs to go to the big house. He needs to be safe." She said, talking to herself more than Bella or Thomas. She pressed a kiss on Thomas' forehead and whispered warm and tenderly. "Please come back to me, my Archangel."
Back to top Go down
Bella Donna

Bella Donna

PostSubject: Re: A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13))   A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:50 am

“I never... I always... I don’t understand... There wasn’t enough...” Bella mumbled to herself. She hadn’t wanted to kill him, just to warn him who he was stealing from. Just so he knew the pain she was feeling from losing the only person she had ever, and would ever, love.
She watched the fallen boy, tears streaming down her face as his chest began to move up and down again as he breathed. He was alive... he was okay. That had been a close one, a scare.

But Eowyn seemed to forgive her already, which was odd and curious. Forgiveness wasn’t something Bella was particularly accustomed to, after all. She laced her fingers with the other girls hand when it was offered. It seemed to anchor her to reality.

She nodded when Eowyn said to take him to the big house, he would be better there... but Bella would have to leave before they found out she was the one who did this. She would be in big trouble if they knew it was her. “You get one side... I’ll get the other. And Eowyn? I really am sorry. I didn’t intend to take things this far... I didn’t intend to do anything really. Just a wrong time wrong place thing..” She gave a watery chuckle and rubbed the tears from her face.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13))   A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:02 am

The demigod heard their voices plainly... except they sounded like angels spoke. then the two girls, Eowyn with black angel wings and Bella with leathery bat wings turned to him. and picked him up from either side and... flew... carrying him. Thomas then passed out from the efort of seperating fact from fantasy, muttering about his Dark Angel
Back to top Go down
Eowyn Oppedyk
Daughter of Nyx
Eowyn Oppedyk

PostSubject: Re: A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13))   A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:30 am

Eowyn nodded at Bella and helped her drag Thomas to the big house. "Bella, he lives. Stop beating yourself up about it, that won't help at all. Once he gets to the big house, we are going to pretend this never happened, unless it happens again." She said with a stern look at Bella. She suspected it was her fault Thomas was seeing things, although she would never blame his heart stopping on her. Bella wouldn't hurt her that much, or that was what she had to believe. Bella wasn't the kind of girl to go on a rage where 'if I can't have her, nobody can' became her new motto. Yes, Bella might be envious or upset but she wouldn't kill.

If she did, Eowyn could never look at her again.

If Bella killed Thomas, she would kill more than just one person and Eowyn suspected her friend was aware of that. Yet Eowyn knew at that moment that she needed Bella in her life as much as she needed Thomas, although she needed both in another way. She and Bella needed to have a good talk about a thing or two, but she also owed Thomas a proper explanation. Which one had to be done first? She suspected she'd have to start with Thomas and do that conversation in two parts, depending on what a conversation with Bella between part one and two would result in. Eowyn shook her head and continued toward the big house with Bella.
Back to top Go down
Bella Donna

Bella Donna

PostSubject: Re: A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13))   A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:40 am

Eowyn's words didn't make Bella feel any better. In fact, they seemed to make her feel worse, made her feel more guilty. She had got carried away, lost it, and this is what came from it.

She hadn't meant for any of this. All she had wanted was to keep Eowyn safe, to protect the girl from the whole mess that was Bella's life. She had wanted her to be safe and instead she had ended up being a demigod as well. Her life was just as fucked up as Bella's, if not worse.... Bella should have just told her from the start.

She sighed slightly, knowing that she would never be able to forget this, knowing it would be hard to even pretend it didn't happen. But she didn't say it. She just gave a small nod, and chewed her lip.

"I hope he's okay... I really didn't mean to...."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13))   A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:34 am

Thomas dreamed of angels and demons. many demons grabbed at him, trying to claw him into ribbons, while ropes made of snakes held his arms at his sides. then, an angel from the skies appeared, in a crack in the sky, black light shining through it as an angel with black wings, clad in dark robes swooped down, wipping at the demons with a metal whip with electricity running down it's length.
Back to top Go down
Eowyn Oppedyk
Daughter of Nyx
Eowyn Oppedyk

PostSubject: Re: A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13))   A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:55 am

"I know." Eowyn simply murmured as Bella apologized yet again. It made Eowyn feel a little uncomfortable as she wasn't exactly used to it. She and Bella had always been a bit of an odd case but they'd never really had all that much trouble before, and certainly not boy trouble. It was mad, confusing and it hurt Eowyn right down to her very core. It hurt because Thomas was in some sort of pain. It hurt to see Bella feel guilty about it, even though she had every right and reason to. It hurt to know that no matter what she did, somebody would get hurt sooner or later. She sighed and withdrew from the present for a bit, pulling into her own world where she was surrounded by electricity while dragging Thomas along toward the big house.

((Sorry this.. sucks. I'm tired))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13))   A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meeting gone wrong ((Thomas, then Eowyn later on)) ((PG-13))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next