Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.))

Go down 
+2
Frank Desmond
Thomas Kirtley
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.)) Empty
PostSubject: Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.))   Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.)) Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:46 pm

Thomas hated demigod dreams. Why they always had to be full of nightmares from his travels, his treks, and always, always his foster family getting killed, he didn’t know. His worst nightmare, though, still plagued him: the day that Theseus “Thomas” Kirtley, Pacifist, Peace Activist, and Demigod, took a Mortal’s life. It was in self defense, sure, but he would never forgive himself for it. Nor should I, he thought. None deserve murder. Whatever life the Fates had planned for him is gone, and it was by my hand he met his doom. Thomas arrived at his destination: the Amphitheater. The place was generally empty, especially after Curfew was called, and it made a nice place to go and think. Or to go and sing, or to just… whatever you felt like doing at the time. Thomas felt like drownng out the voice in his head that said the word Murderer over and over again.

Thomas picked up a guitar. He had always wanted to play one of these, but whatever skills he learned were long forgotten by weeks of traveling without practice. The constant monster attacks didn’t help his memory either. Sighing, he put the guitar down. He then found another instrument: a Cajon, also known as a Rock box. It was a simple version: a rectangular box with cymbals on the front. Thomas walked over to it. His stepdad taught him the story behind the creation of the ‘box.’

There were some really poor farmers in some country he couldn’t remember the name of, and all instruments were regulated by the government, and the farmers, or whoever couldn’t make music. They did, however, have boxes they used to haul peaches. They took these boxes, set them on their sides, and sat down on them like a chair, slapping the front of the box in a rhythm. In this way, they were able to make music. The Cajon got passed along to other countries who dubbed it the rock-box to try and hide the history behind it. But Thomas and some others who knew the history would call it a Cajon to honor the inventors behind it.

Thomas sat down, and started to slap out the drum intro to a song by a favorite band of his called Black Veil Brides, a Post-Hardcore band out of Hollywood that really enjoyed their KISS makeup. The song was called ‘The Legacy,’ one of the trickier songs to drum to, but Thomas had practiced. Starting slow, he started to pick up the speed until he was going full tilt, full speed. Eventually, the demigod got bored playing the Brides, and decided to give some of the Priest. Some of the Judas Priest, at any rate, which was another cool band in his opinion. He started up Living After Midnight’s drum riff, then was aware he might not be alone. He stopped, reaching for his Ping Pong Paddle in his back Pocket, and got up slowly. He didn’t know what it was, was it the Cleaning Harpies? If so, he was in trouble. He had brought no weapons except for Pinger, and he was alone. If the Harpies were enforcing Curfew, unless he could run and dodge some flying chicken ladies, he was chopped liver. Cautiously, thomas spoke to the Darkness, lit only by the crescent moon. "Who are you?" Thomas waited, waited for a response, a demon, a harpy, whatever came, he would be ready. "Show yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Frank Desmond
Son of Dionysus
Frank Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.))   Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.)) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:30 am

Frank couldn't sleep, it was first time in a while for this, so he was sitting in his bunk listening to his iPod. He was quickly getting bored of that and had nothing else to do. So he decided to head out and do a long run to get his mind off things, just around the camp though, even though it was past curfew, he knew it wouldn't matter, he happened to be very good at avoiding harpies, and if they caught him, he was sure his father, Dionysus, would have pity on him and let him go without the cleaning bathrooms for a week punishment.

Frank waiting a few more minutes though listening, and waiting to see if he could possibly sleep, but it didn't come, so he swung his legs over the side of the bed and put running shorts and a 2011 State Cross Country Champions hoodie from his high school in Denver. He then put on his running shoes and tied them, then he grabbed Nature, his magic weapon. He then flipped his hood up and headed out of the door. When he hit the outside air, he shivered, the cold, frigid, New York air could be horrible at night, even if it wasn't in the day. Frank then turned around and slowly shut the door, as to not alert the harpies, or anyone that might catch him.

He turned to his right and jogged behind the cabin, trying to stay out of sight as much as possible and ran next to the trees, being careful to not trip on logs or step on leaves. He ran for about 20 minutes, when he ran around the amphitheater, he decided to stop at a tree for a second. While he was catching his breath, he looked over to the amphitheater and saw a kid, about 17 sitting down on one of the benches. The kid seemed to be drumming on his lap a song, so Frank started down the stairs, still in the shadows, when he noticed the kid was reaching for something, was that a ping-pong paddle? If that was his weapon, it was strange indeed. "Who are you? Show yourself," the kid said cautiously, Frank had obviously made noise indicating he was there.

Frank decided to speak up, he bet the kid must have been pretty good at using a ping-pong paddle as a weapon, otherwise he wouldn't use it, would that thing be able to kill a monster? Maybe if he hit it hard enough, but I doubt it, he must have some other weapon. Frank said, "Yeah, I'm here." He started jogging down the stairs, and out of the shadows, to show himself, so the son of Dionysus, introduced himself, "I'm Frank Desmond, son of Dionysus, sorry if I disturbed you, I was just out on a run, I ran cross-country back in Denver, where I am from, and was the best on the team, but that wasn't the reason I ran, I just couldn't sleep, you too? You don't have to attack me with that ping-pong paddle, I am a friend, not here to turn you in for being past curfew, I'd never do that, plus, I bet my weapon would beat yours, if yours is that ping-pong paddle."

Frank then drew near him so he was facing the older demigod and lowered his hood off of his head so he could see his face. He stayed silent, waiting for the kid to speak, I bet he has some excuse for the ping-pong paddle as a weapon, this is going to be interesting. He decided, if he has his weapon out, why not his, so he pulled out φύση, or Nature and turned it into the lightly tinted purple celestial bronze sword with a purple wrapped hilt that was perfectly balanced, it had φύση engraved on the blade, which appeared after he named it, then he switched it to several other weapons to demonstrate what it did, which was it could change into any weapon he wanted, though they were all lightly tinted purple, if not fully purple and engraved with φύση, it was a claiming gift from his father, he finally switched it back to the sword form, "its name is φύση," he said knowing that he would understand it.
Back to top Go down
https://percyjacksonrpg.forumotion.com
Terpsichore
Minor Goddess
Terpsichore

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.))   Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.)) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:24 pm

Terpsichore hadn't liked the idea of staying on Olympus. Things seemed much more entertaining at Camp Half-Blood especially since she had just claimed her daughter. Plus, there was no cabin for the children of the Muses and Terpsichore wasn't about to leave without speaking to Chiron first about a place for a cabin!

But before she went to complain to the person in charge, it was late and the demigods were sleeping and since Terpsichore had no motivation to find somewhere to sleep she decided to visit the Ampitheater and dance a little.

Disguising herself as a young Demigod she made her way to the entrance before she heard voices.

Two male half-bloods she decided from jeering the voices. Peeking in from the door she could see one holding onto a ping-pong paddle for dear life and one playing with a magical weapon. Terpsichore frowned. 'Looks like I'm not getting my stage tonight...' bit she wouldn't let her fun get spoiled that easily.

"Hello?" she asked walking in rubbing her eyes as if she had woken up a few minutes ago. "I was having a hard time falling asleep and I heard voices coming from in here..." Terpsichore let the two boys know. Terpsichore was a decent actor for two of her sisters were muses of acting. She wanted to see how long she could last before they realized how she really was.  
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.))   Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.)) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:36 pm

Thomas didn’t know what was out there, only that he didn’t trust the silence. Then it spoke to him. The voice introduced himself as Frank, a son of Dionysus, and claimed that his weapon would kick Pinger’s butt. “Oh, is that so? I’ve faced countless demons with Pinger, and beat them all!” Thomas liked Pinger. It was almost an ally to him, and had never failed him. Then the other demigod, Frank, stepped out of the shadows.

He pulled out this thing, and started to change it into different weapons. “Yeah, yeah, total showoff tonight, aren’t you?” Then, frank said its name was Nature. “Huh, interesting name, to say the least.” The demigod wondered why he as showing off, anyway. Was he trying to prove something?

Whatever it was, he was interrupted by someone else walking in. it looked like a little girl, but Thomas had done too much traveling to not recognize someone hiding something with the Mist. His gaze pierced through many of the folds of Mist, and he beheld what appeared to be a Muse. Nice, boy, you’ve scryed yourself a goddess. She then tried with the whole “I couldn’t sleep” bit. Smooth move, lady, thought the former traveler. Thomas then walked over, and gave a small bow at his waist. “and whom would you be, goddess?”
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Olympian
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.))   Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.)) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:42 pm

((SPOT CLAIM!!! I'll just edit this tomorrow, most likely.))
Back to top Go down
http://Chamberofchat.com
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.))   Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.)) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:44 pm

((Nah, post a reply. after your post, it will go Frank, Terps, me, then you.))
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Olympian
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.))   Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.)) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:10 am

It was really too bad. Artemis had came to camp looking for girls who wanted to be huntresses, but hadn't found any yet. This age really was obsessed with relationships, wasn't it? Girls were obsessed with makeup, boys, and drama. It was so much better to be a huntress, where there was no drama. You were immortal, there was no drama, and people only cared about who you were, not what you looked liked. Gods, who wouldn't want that? Apparently, all the girls at camp Artemis had seen. Of course, she'd always disguised herself, but that was to judge their character!

She was walking randomly around camp, bored at night. What was the point of being the goddess of the moon, when you're not up all night? Artemis was more of a night person for obvious reasons, and wished more people were outside when it was dark. Her brother, Apollo, had gotten the sun, symbolizing day and life, and the time where everyone was awake and happy. Arty, on the other hand, had gotten the moon, night, the time where everyone was asleep and fears became more prominent. Artemis liked her side, but wished there was more people out at night. That would make her life more interesting, and there would actually be people to talk to.

She had no idea where to go-- it was after curfew, but she knew a few (at least) demigods were out. They were always breaking the rules, thinking they could handle anything that came their way. Of course, there were no monsters in camp, but that doesn't mean something couldn't hurt them. The real question was, where were they? Artemis wanted to chat with someone, maybe scare them a little. Or she could mess with them... yes, that sounded nice. Artemis quickly changed her form: bright red hair, looked to be about 19 or 20, freckles, and blue eyes. She still had her bow, arrows, and her silver glow, but she could always state she was a huntress. Her height decreased (five foot exactly), and she felt like she was going slower. It was probably just the fact her legs were shorter than usual.

Soon enough, she heard voices coming from somewhere. Thank the gods for her senses of a hunter. "Who are you? Show yourself," a boy said from inside the amphitheater. Arty ducked behind a nearby bush, thinking he was talking to her. Instead, there was some other boy. He walked in, saying all the formalities, demigod, parent, etc, etc. Being a goddess, Arty could see through other gods and goddess' illusions. This came in handy when Terpsichore walked in, and joined the others. Huh. Was she going to have some fun, too?

Artemis walked out from behind her bush, and hovered outside the entrance. The boy had identified her as a goddess... how? Well, Artemis had a silver glow, that was dimmer in her disguise, but still there. All the huntresses had it, but hers was a bit brighter...

Arty walked in, and said (in an Irish accent), "What are yew tree doin' out 'ere? Yew do know it's past yer curfew, right?" She used the accent because she had red hair, freckles, was short, blue eyes... she needed to bring it all the way around.
Back to top Go down
Frank Desmond
Son of Dionysus
Frank Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.))   Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.)) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:00 am

“Oh, is that so? I’ve faced countless demons with Pinger, and beat them all!” the kid said, "I can believe that, but against a sword, I doubt it," Frank challenged him. “Yeah, yeah, total showoff tonight, aren’t you?” Then, Frank said its name was Nature. “Huh, interesting name, to say the least.” He was trying to prove that his Pinger had no chance against him, but he did leave out the gun part. "I was having a hard time falling asleep and I heard voices coming from in here..." a demigod said, but he recognized it as a goddess, so he said as well as Thomas, "and whom might you be goddess?"

Then another goddess showed up, "What are yew tree doin' out 'ere? Yew do know it's past yer curfew, right?" He knew it was Artemis because of the glow, "What are you doing here Artemis? Your glow gave yourself away. You can stop with that Irish accent as well." Frank had to wonder one, why Artemis wasn't leading that hunt thing, and why the other goddess was here, they probably should both be up in Olympus, though he knew that he didn't want to make them mad, so he said, "So, what are we all doing here? I was just out for a jog."He then put up Nature and looked at all of them, but he wasn't annoyed, at least not yet, besides, he didn't want to explode in the presence of two goddesses.

((Sorry for the super short post, I couldn't think of anything.))
Back to top Go down
Terpsichore
Minor Goddess
Terpsichore

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.))   Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.)) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:12 am

“and whom would you be, goddess?”

Terpsichore gave a small smirk. 'he noticed' she thought. [color=#D4A4FF"I was out and about but I really did hear voices from in here."[/color] she said winking making herself appear a little bit older so by the law of teenagers she could razzzel them up a bit. It was fun to mess with demigods.

[color=#B7DBFE"What are yew tree doin' out 'ere? Yew do know it's past yer curfew, right?"[/color]

Terpsichore smirked at the other goddess. She could usually tell by the glow and this goddess's was very bright. Usually hers wasn't as strong since she was a muse. Most people just mistook the glow for her cherry personality, she always had a performers aura around.

"What are you doing here Artemis? Your glow gave yourself away. You can stop with that Irish accent as well." another boy said.

'These demigods are rather good at this. Guessing who we are.' Terpsichore thought.

She gave the goddess of a moon a nod as if saying good job but then turned back to the boy who had guessed she was a goddess.

"Since you guessed I was a goddess how bout I let you guess who I really am." she said purposing a challenge. "I'll give you 3 guesses then if you don't get it right I'll show you who I am." Terpsichore said to have some fun.

'And to get my stage.' she smirked to herself. The muses weren't very well known but some people knew what they stood for. She doubted they would guess, beside Artemis of course, who she was.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Mason
Daughter of Terpsichore

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.))   Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.)) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:15 pm

Jenn could not sleep--at all--there was just too much going on in her little mind to even think about falling asleep. So, like any good demigod that should be following the rules, Jennifer slipped on a Minnesota hoodie, tied her hair in a braid, slipped her running shoes on, and tip-toed out of the Hermes Cabin. The night air was crisp on her bare calves as she picked up her pace to a slight jog. Passing through the U of cabins, Jenn tried her best to be as silent as she could, trying not to be conspicuous. She passed through the Amphitheater area, and heard some chatter going on inside. Strange, thought the demigod. With such good common sense controlling her mind, Jennifer entered the Amphitheater.

On her run, Jenn kept as close to the edge as she could, weaving in and out of little nooks and crannies, making sure that she didn't get caught. She entered in on the far side of the Amphitheater, and she peaked in. Up in the front of the roofless building, on the stage, Jenn saw her boyfriend--as she smiled--another guy, and two other girls. The daughter of Terpsichore practically flew down the steps, and came up right behind Frank. Jennifer tapped him on his left shoulder, and stepped right next to his right side. "Hey, you," she whispered, with a small flirty tone, "You'd never guess what happened the other day," a big smile grew on her face.

One of the girls spoke up, "Since you guessed I was a goddess how bout I let you guess who I really am."

Jenn looked at her, and had that familiarity feeling in her gut. Why are you so familiar? she thought.
Back to top Go down
Frank Desmond
Son of Dionysus
Frank Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.))   Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.)) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:26 pm

((could I get the next reply?))
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Olympian
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.))   Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.)) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:27 pm

((Thomas, me, you, T, then Jenn is the lineup.))
Back to top Go down
Frank Desmond
Son of Dionysus
Frank Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.))   Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.)) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:29 pm

((okay, just curious if I could, I have a lot of muse with this right now, I'll wait))
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.))   Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.)) Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:46 am

Thomas thought about it. The clues where there, that much he was certain of. Now if only he could think of them… Thomas thought about it. Female, that ruled out most gods. She seemed to enjoy the area, namely the Amphitheater, so that ruled out all but nine goddesses. Now, which one is she? “Ok, You’re a Muse, I know that much, its which one I’m having difficulty figuring out… Hm…” The boy thought about it, and decided to try for the most Obscure name he could think of. “I’m guessing here; are you Terpsichore, the Muse of Dance and Dramatic Chorus? Sorry if I got it wrong…”

((Sorry it’s short; I don’t get much Com Time on Mondays… I hate them for that. This explains no coding.))
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos
Alexander Jones

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.))   Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.)) Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:54 am

((I got's a Spot reserved here!))
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.))   Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.)) Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:02 am

((go ahead, I do this to keep you from double posting))
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos
Alexander Jones

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.))   Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.)) Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:48 am

Alex had been sitting down in the Ampitheater the whole time, watching those people talk. He knew technically everyone there, except the one person, Terpischore. Alex had probably known that it was her, even when she had given the challenge to guess her name. Alex was good with deduction. Alex observed them.

Artemis- Fought her, barley lost, my only Rival Goddess. I might die if I keep trying to one up her.

Frank- Cool guy, one of my first friends here.

Thomas- Freaking Halirious guy, that I almost passed out trying to help him out.

Terpischore- No freaking Idea.

Jenn- Nice person, started off rough, but nice person.

Alex decided it was time to let the people know it he was there. "Nice deduction, Tom." Alex said, putting on hand over his arm, rubbing it for warmth as he had just felt a chill. Alex looked up at the night sky. He turned towards the Goddess Terpishcore and said, "I'm Alex Jones, Son of Baubo. Honor to meet you." Alex said, kneeling then coming back up. He usually gave Gods the Respect they desreve, unless they had done something to him, or it was Artemis. Alex did think Artemis deserved respect, but she also needed to respect. It was Alex's own opinion on Artemis.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.))   Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.)) Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:44 am

((New Lineup! Thomas,, Alex, Artemis, Frank, Terp, then Jenn is the lineup.))
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Olympian
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.))   Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.)) Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:53 am

These boys ween't as stupid as Arty thought at first. They had guessed it was her, but of course an idiot could do that. Yet her hunters did have the glow, too... This in mind, she snorted. Some girl walked in, and stayed near the boys. Why would she want to do that? Boys were complete idiots. Ladies were so much better without them. She glared at the girl, just as another boy walked in.

Alexander.

Shoot.

He may certainly recognize her, because they'd fought... and she'd beaten him. It had taken some doing, but she'd beaten him. If only just...

"Huh. Yew tink I'm a goddess, 'cause I glow? It called being a huntress. Proud to say I'm right unter Talia. As much as I like Artemis..." Arty wasn't really sure if this would work, but... it was worth a try, right?

((Ugh. So short. Sorry guys 3:))
Back to top Go down
Frank Desmond
Son of Dionysus
Frank Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.))   Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.)) Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:31 pm

Frank was too busy paying attention to the said-to-be goddesses that he jumped when his girlfriend touched him and said, "Hey, you, you'd never guess what happened the other day," He asked, "What? Something big and great I am guessing." and put his arm around her. Thomas then said, “I’m guessing here; are you Terpsichore, the Muse of Dance and Dramatic Chorus? Sorry if I got it wrong…” Frank nodded in agreement, that would make sense.

"I'm Alex Jones, Son of Baubo. Honor to meet you." Alex said, where did he come from, was he here the whole time? Impossible, he would have seen him, but he let the matter go. Artemis than said, "Huh. Yew tink I'm a goddess, 'cause I glow? It called being a huntress. Proud to say I'm right unter Talia. As much as I like Artemis..." The goddess couldn't fool him though, he knew that her glow was way brighter than the hunters he had seen, "Nice try Artemis, your glow is way brighter than the other hunters, it isn't that hard to tell. So, what are we all here for?"

Frank looked around the area, his eyes lingering on Jennifer's eyes for a minute, then continued looking. "If you are Terpsichore, welcome, along with you Artemis, since I bet that is you." He was trying to show respect, and he knew that Artemis wouldn't love him, in fact, she probably hated him for guessing her and the fact that she was a boy, he was thinking she was the most sexist person in the world, but he kept it to himself, knowing it would infuriate her. Males were just as good as females, though he didn't see how she did not see that and how she thought males were ignorant, at least, this was based on what he had heard from other campers who had met her. He guessed that Alex had met her before, judging by how she looked at him, he was going to get himself killed one day from talking back to a god, especially with yo dawg and waz up. He always thought he could change the way he talked, he sounded as if he was from a gang, but he didn't tell him that, so he didn't infuriate him for some reason. He would just have to protect the kid better.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos
Alexander Jones

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.))   Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.)) Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:10 am

((Sorry if I take it the wrong way, but isn't Alex older than Frank? So why would Frank call Alex 'Kid'?))
Back to top Go down
Terpsichore
Minor Goddess
Terpsichore

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.))   Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.)) Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:21 am

Terpsichore watched as her daughter walked in. She almost cursed herself for still not having a cabin ready. She walked up to one of the guys and smiled at him. Did she already have an actual guy friend? He almost confirmed her question when he put his arm around Jenn. Terpsichore decided she might just have to mess with them a little bit later.

“I’m guessing here; are you Terpsichore, the Muse of Dance and Dramatic Chorus? Sorry if I got it wrong…” the boy with the ping pong paddle guessed. She was almost shocked that he had gotten it. Maybe they were teaching the kids here something....

[color:fdbd=#D4A4FF]"Good guess." Terpsichore said giving him a little applause.

Soon another boy walked in. "I'm Alex Jones, Son of Baubo. Honor to meet you." He said in front of Terpsichore. Terpsichore smiled him and gave him a nod of acknowledgement. He seemed like a good kid. He defiantly knew how to show a goddess some respect.

[color:fdbd=#B7DBFE]"Huh. Yew tink I'm a goddess, 'cause I glow? It called being a huntress. Proud to say I'm right unter Talia. As much as I like Artemis..."

Terpsichore suppressed a giggle. She could tell it was Artemis but she gave her props for trying to keep the act up.

"Nice try Artemis, your glow is way brighter than the other hunters, it isn't that hard to tell. So, what are we all here for?" The boy that was hugging her daughter said. She didn’t say anything because she saw him looking around.

"If you are Terpsichore, welcome, along with you Artemis, since I bet that is you."

She nodded to him and Artemis as well to show she was aware of their presences.

[color:fdbd=#D4A4FF]"Well I came here to dance. I honestly didn't expect all of you to end up here." She answered everyone truthfully.

((I don't get the codeing...))
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Mason
Daughter of Terpsichore

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.))   Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.)) Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:46 pm

Jenn was glared at by a girl with a very strong Huntress glow. Retract the claws, she thought, then Frank pulled her out of some inner conversation, "What? Something big and great I am guessing," as he put his arm around her.

Jenn rolled her eyes, and took a small step closer to Frank, "Obviously, now guess."

The other guy spoke up, “I’m guessing here; are you Terpsichore, the Muse of Dance and Dramatic Chorus? Sorry if I got it wrong…”

Following that statement, the girl on the stage applauded him, saying, "Good guess."

"That makes a lot of sense, now," murmured Jennifer.

Jenn was just about to say something, but her attention was turned to Alex Jones, as he spoke, "Nice deduction, Tom," patting him on the shoulder, then turned to the girl's mother. "I'm Alex Jones, Son of Baubo. Honor to meet you."

The girl with the strong glow spoke, her voice thick with an accent from the Celtic area of Europe, "Huh. Yew tink I'm a goddess, 'cause I glow? It called being a huntress. Proud to say I'm right unter Thalia. As much as I like Artemis..."

"Nice try Artemis, your glow is way brighter than the other hunters, it isn't that hard to tell. So, what are we all here for?" Frank responded.

"That would explain the glare..." Jenn muttered, under her breath.

"If you are Terpsichore, welcome, along with you Artemis, since I bet that is you," Frank chimed in, again.

"It's rare to see two goddesses in Camp at the same time, don't you guys agree?" Jenn directed at her fellow demigods, then turned her words back to the goddesses. "Nonetheless, welcome," Jenn said. In her two years at Camp, there had been a small amount of godly interaction with their children, and other demigods. Having two in the same place was rather odd to her--even if one of them was her mother.

"Well I came here to dance. I honestly didn't expect all of you to end up here," Terpsichore said, and Jenn had to hold back a laugh.

"Would you like some music, then?" Jenn directed to her mother. "I can play piano, if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.))   Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.)) Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:22 pm

((guh, no muse.... skip me. and Artemis, this is AFTER the whole strawberry feilds thing. just saying))
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos
Alexander Jones

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.))   Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.)) Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:27 am

Alex gave a nasty look toward Artemis, he kept his hand close to his braclet, but then deciding he was paranoid, he took it away. As Frank had found out the girl with the fake Irish accent was Artemis, because she glowed, Alex was about to say something to Frank, "Frank, keep in mind-" But had been cut off by 'Artemis' "Huh. Yew tink I'm a goddess, 'cause I glow? It called being a huntress. Proud to say I'm right unter Talia. As much as I like Artemis..." The Supposed Artemis. Okay, rude, but thats what I was going to point out, that a Huntress also glowed. Alex had thought to himself.

Alex had then thought of another thing, "But, you have a-" Alex said, then being interrupted again, "Nice try Artemis, your glow is way brighter than the other hunters, it isn't that hard to tell. So, what are we all here for?" Frank had said. I was gonna say the same thing about the glow, but since nobody want to hear ne talk. Fine.

"I'm here to play my guitar or something else! HAH!" He said speaking really fast, so no one would interrupt him and he said the 'HAH!' Because he had finally gotten a word out. As they greeted the Godesses Jenn had said something "It's rare to see two goddesses in Camp at the same time, don't you guys agree?" Alex started to think. That's true.... Maybe- No Alex stop it! You're not Jake! Alex said, his mind reffering to a friend of his that was also a celebrity child. Jake was always known for thinking some crazy conspiracy theories, like that the NBA constituded the 3 point line to give people who are short a chance, that there were Lizard people dominating the world, that the moon landing is fake, that there was a hollow Earth. "Yeah, it is pretty wierd seeing two Goddesses here, even one Goddess is kind of rare." Alex said to Jenn.

The Goddess Terpschicore had said "Well I came here to dance. I honestly didn't expect all of you to end up here," Alex looked at her, "I can dance, maybe not the type you might like, I do Break and Hip Hop dancing, or Capoeira, you know the Brazilian Martial art dance style."

"I can play piano, if you'd like." Jenn had said, "I can play lot of instruments, I could help you out with the music if you wanna?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.))   Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next