Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh. Hello There ((Open to anyone))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan Freeman
Unclaimed Demigod

Oh. Hello There ((Open to anyone)) Empty
PostSubject: Oh. Hello There ((Open to anyone))   Oh. Hello There ((Open to anyone)) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 7:45 am

Swinging her sword, Allison let out a yell as her sword sliced through the side of the practice dummy. She had spent what, 2 hours there already? She wanted to train today, and she had no idea on her motives except to live. Allison wasn't an avid fighter or that good at it either, she just wanted to get a little bit better at it, it wouldn't hurt to do it anyways, who knows, it might save her life one day.

She cut through one last dummy before setting her sword down and getting water. She was drenched in sweat from head to toe and was breathing hard, she would definitely have to shower later. She undid her ponytail and retied it before chugging the water and going to get a towel and dry herself off. Allison then came back, grabbed her sword then headed towards the Hermes Cabin to shower and change and maybe just get some rest.

She opened the door and it was crowded like normal so she just said hi then continued to grab some clothes and her towel and shampoo then headed into the showerhouse. Allison showered then got dressed in a tanktop and shorts, keeping her hair down around her shoulders then headed outside and sat on her bunk and fell asleep. When she woke up, she looked at the clock, 4:12 P.M., so it was only an hour nap, and it wasn't haunted by nightmares. She smiled at that then stood up and stretched when someone came over to her, obviously to talk. She was in the mood for talking so she listened to them.

"Hey, I'm Allison," she said, being polite and smiling at the demigod. "So what did you want to talk about? I'm open for anything." she said, she was fine with whatever they wanted to talk about, so she sat back down, anticipating a talk before turning to face them. "So who are you?" she asked, not feeling shy at the moment. Allison then listened to what they had to say intently.

((Totally lost my muse at the end :\))
Back to top Go down
LaraWillis
Daughter of Nemesis
LaraWillis

PostSubject: Re: Oh. Hello There ((Open to anyone))   Oh. Hello There ((Open to anyone)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:45 pm

Opening her eyes, Lara Willis stared at the ceiling above her. Judging from the sounds in the room, it was nearing early afternoon, and most everyone was out to eat lunch or go to practice. Lara sighed, and groaned mentally. She'd been up all night, as was her usual custom, and had wanted to sleep in as long as she could. She glanced at the clock near her bunk, and saw that her guess had been correct; it was around one o clock in the afternoon.

Muttering to herself, she pulled herself up and grabbed a pair of black jeans, a black T-shirt, and her trademark black fishnet gloves. With that, she went into the bathroom to change. Upon getting dressed, she laced up her knee-high hiking boots, pulled her jeans over the tops, and grabbed her belt already strapped with her daggers and sword.

She then preceded to spend the next hour practicing in the arena. Lara had practiced plenty the day before, so after almost an hour and a half, she called it quits and went to grab the showers, as most campers were still practicing, and the showers would be free, open, and cold after her hot workout. Her prediction came true, and she was able to shower and change into another pair of black jeans, a dark violet peasant top, and her gloves.

Having nothing better to do with her time, she spent the next couple of hours wandering around the woods. Not the safest or most preferable time spent to most, but it was a daily habit. Being away from others, and basically just being by herself was always soothing, and gave her a time to think. And if the occasional monster came to pass, it would just give her the opportunity to practice the skills she spent hours everyday working at.

At around four o clock, Lara decided to go back to the cabin. Maybe she could find something useful to do there. She doubted it, but she went anyways. As always at this time of day, the cabin was immensely crowded, which did nothing for her claustrophobia. As she made her way towards the back of the cabin where her small space was, she noticed another camper waking up. Lara recognized her as one of the campers who had been practicing at the arena earlier that day. It seemed the work had tired her out.

As it so happened, Lara's space was near the other girl's, so the other girl seemed to think Lara was going towards her to talk.

"Hey, I'm Allison," the girl said, smiling at Lara.

"...Hi," Lara said, unsure why this girl was talking to her.

"So what did you want to talk about? I'm open for anything." The girl asked. Lara glanced around to see if the girl was talking to someone else, but no one was paying any attention to the two girls.

"I'm sorry, but nothing. I was just going over to my bunk."
Lara said, and pointed to the bunk across from the girl's.

"So who are you?" the girl, Allison, asked.

"I'm Lara."
Lara said, staring at the girl. She seemed friendly enough. Maybe Lara could try and make a friendship that she wouldn't screw up in the first five minutes.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Freeman
Unclaimed Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Oh. Hello There ((Open to anyone))   Oh. Hello There ((Open to anyone)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:27 pm

The girl seemed unsure why Allison was speaking to her. Maybe the girl wasn't coming over to talk to her, who knew what she was doing. It was really stupid of her to just say hi to her thinking she was coming to talk. She didn't even know her, but she guessed it had already started, so why not have a conversation? It couldn't hurt. This was confirmed when she said, "I'm sorry, but nothing. I was just going over to my bunk."

Allison then rudely asked who she was, and then after she responded with Lara, she said, "I'm so sorry, I thought you were coming over to me to ask me a question. We can still talk if you want?" She didn't respond, so Allison assumed that was a yes. It was getting really awkward and very silent, so she attempted to end the silence by saying, "That's a nice name you have, Lara. So, uhm, you unclaimed? And how long have you been here?"

It was Allison's failed attempt at starting a conversation, at least a failure in her mind, if not a failure, a stupid way. Who knew what Lara thought about it, Allison didn't really care though, if it started a conversation, it did it's job. She wasn't the one for starting conversations, since she had a shy personality, but at that moment, she wasn't feeling shy for some reason. Maybe the 2 of them could become friends, at least she hoped so, Allison hated making enemies.

Allison looked around the room before messing with her hair a little bit, straightening it out with her fingers, since there was more awkward silence. A regular mortal with a cell phone would probably pull it out in this situation and mess with it for a little bit, of course, she didn't have the luxury of a cell phone, much less access to a phone. "So are you from around here? And are you going to answer?" Allison said laughing a bit. Normally she was the one not talking, now it was the opposite. Of course, that would probably change in a second.

((Meh, crap post, tried to lengthen it, and failed...))
Back to top Go down
LaraWillis
Daughter of Nemesis
LaraWillis

PostSubject: Re: Oh. Hello There ((Open to anyone))   Oh. Hello There ((Open to anyone)) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:08 am

There was an awkward silence as the girl realized that Lara had not come over to talk.

"I'm so sorry, I thought you were coming over to me to ask me a question. We can still talk if you want?" Lara stared at her, thinking that you had to be an extreme social butterfly to think that anyone coming in your direction was there to talk to you. "That's a nice name you have, Lara. So, uhm, you unclaimed? And how long have you been here?" The girl asked.

Errrrrrph. Wrong question to ask. That was the sore point for Lara. She didn't answer, and the awkward silence continued, growing stronger by the minute. The girl began to fix her hair, look around the room, fidget. Anything to fill the silence. Lara just merely stared angrily at the floor.

"So are you from around here? And are you going to answer?" The girl asked. Lara looked back down at the floor.

"No, I'm not from around here."
Lara answered cryptically. "And yes, I am unclaimed." After a moment's thought, Lara added. "And I've been here for three years." Lara wondered how long the girl had been there. She'd obviously just gotten that bunk or something, because Lara hadn't really seen her there before.

Last edited by LaraWillis on Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bella Donna

Bella Donna

PostSubject: Re: Oh. Hello There ((Open to anyone))   Oh. Hello There ((Open to anyone)) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:58 am

Nemesis.
Goddess of balance and revenge.

Nemesis was responsible for keeping things in Balance. Her ability to maintain this balance was something she was proud of, but sometimes this balance was interrupted by unforeseen circumstances. Her children, for one, were unforeseen circumstances. Generally she didn’t make a point of claiming them. However, thanks to Percy Jackson, she had to now.

Nemesis gave a sigh. She currently only had one unclaimed child at camp half-blood that she was aware of. A daughter in fact. She had, unintentionally and unnoticeably, shifted the balance of things at camp as soon as she arrived. The girl had the potential to make many life changing choices, so much potential indeed.

Nemesis watched her daughter for a while from her house in Olympus, examining the scene before her. The girl, Lara, was currently in the cabins. Talking with some other girl, though seeming reluctant in doing so. Nemesis gave a thin lipped smile at that, she herself didn’t particularly enjoy the everyday chitchat the other gods seemed to use. No, she liked to get straight to the point. And straight to the point was what she would get. She sighed once more and waved a hand, her symbol appearing above the girls head, the scales of justice.

Another wave of her hand and a set of swords appeared in the girls hand, slowly shrinking into a necklace that matched Nemesis’s symbol.
"As long as your heart is true, this sword will strike true upon your enemies but beware! If you harm without seeking righteousness, no matter your aim, you shall be the one receiving the blows of your own sword." She whispered, her voice appearing only in Lara’s head. “Congratulations, Lara Willis. Daughter of Nemesis.”

((CONGRATS, LARA. credit for the weapon idea and that little speech about it to Aphrodite!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh. Hello There ((Open to anyone))   Oh. Hello There ((Open to anyone)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh. Hello There ((Open to anyone))
Page 1 of 1