Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cliffhanger (OPEN TO ALL!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shan Cinna
Daughter of Eos
Shan Cinna

Cliffhanger (OPEN TO ALL!) Empty
PostSubject: Cliffhanger (OPEN TO ALL!)   Cliffhanger (OPEN TO ALL!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:15 am

Shan Cinna had a bad day. Her art was terrible and her voice kept cracking. That and she had woken up to get out of bed and crashed into a wall. She had the urge to rant about the world and all the problems she had and to be totally selfish. In other words, the girl was grumpy. She couldn't stop and think about it. She couldn't think properly for starters. It wasn't a blinding rage. It was more of a mild annoyance. Shan had been pacing back and forth across the Long Island Sound for ages now. She looked up at the sky when she stopped at one end. It had gotten dark.

"Great. I just wasted an entire day. Good job, Shan. Well done,"
she told herself sarcastically.

Shan walked on a little further, deciding to climb a cliff face out of sheer boredom. She got up a few meters and the realised she had no further footholds. Cussing a little under her breath, Shan held on and tried to think. If she jumped down, she'd get hurt. Then she'd have to answer questions like "Why did you climb the cliff face?!" or "What were you doing out after nightfall?"
Back to top Go down
Blaze Imperia

PostSubject: Re: Cliffhanger (OPEN TO ALL!)   Cliffhanger (OPEN TO ALL!) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:30 am

Blaze Imperia strolled in with a book in his hand and a flashlight. He looked at the book with great care because this was a library book, and he would never ever in his whole life, hurt a library book. He looked up and saw a girl that looked very annoyed. He ignored her and sat down on a log and opened his book and then turned on his flashlight. The book was about a boy who goes into a mystical realm with his sister and finds many mystical monsters. The book was named, Fablehaven, by Brandon Mull. Blaze somehow loved these books because he loved fantasy even more than non-fiction. He looked back over at the girl, but this time he spoke.

"Hello, what's your name? My name is Blaze. Blaze Imperia." he tells her, looking back into his book.

He kept flipping pages every few minutes. He usually read fast, but this time he read slowly because he wanted to enjoy it. Blaze closed the book and turned off the flashlight for once and looked up once more. The girl was pacing around. He sighed and looked down at his book.

"Where am I going to put this?" he asked himself.

He wished that he could turn it into a scroll and stuff it in his pocket, but he couldn't. So, he decided he would just hold it while he talked.
Back to top Go down
Shan Cinna
Daughter of Eos
Shan Cinna

PostSubject: Re: Cliffhanger (OPEN TO ALL!)   Cliffhanger (OPEN TO ALL!) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:22 am

"I'm Shan Cinna. Please, HELP ME DOWN!" Shan said, gripping the rock face. "I'm stuck. Or did you think I was a part of the cliff? A huge, girl shaped limpet, perhaps?"

When he went to the water and put his hand in, Shan grew more and more angry. Her day already sucked. This guy must be out after lights out to annoy her or taunt her. She wondered if anyone else was joining them on this lovely moonlight stroll. Oh wait, she wasn't strolling. SHE WAS STUCK ON A CLIFF FACE WITH NO WAY TO GET DOWN! I am never going to scale this cliff again... At least not in the dark. she thought to herself.

Her fingers dug into the rock and were starting to ache. She didn't know how long she'd be able to stay up there. She looked around, trying to find a solution.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Imperia

PostSubject: Re: Cliffhanger (OPEN TO ALL!)   Cliffhanger (OPEN TO ALL!) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:43 am

"I'm Shan Cinna. Please, HELP ME DOWN!"She said to him. "I'm stuck. Or did you think I was a part of the cliff? A huge, girl shaped limpet, perhaps?"She added."You would look like you were petrified while climbing a cliff then. So.. How did you get up there anyways?" He started climbing the cliff after saying that.

"Wish I had a pickaxe but I don't, so we're going to have to do this the hard way." He climbed up to where Shan was and grabbed her arm and tried to pull her out. His other hand was hanging to a ledge, trying to hang on at least. Why did he choose to go here? Someone else could've came over here and tried to help her, but why him. He didn't know he thought.He tried to pull harder, but that would just have her lose her arm.

His other hand was slipping from the ledge, and his two feet were dangling in the air, trying to get on a ledge. He mumbled something and kept pulling.

Back to top Go down
Shan Cinna
Daughter of Eos
Shan Cinna

PostSubject: Re: Cliffhanger (OPEN TO ALL!)   Cliffhanger (OPEN TO ALL!) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:57 am

"You would look like you were petrified while climbing a cliff then. So.. How did you get up there anyways?" he asked and Shan scoffed.

"Obviously, I climbed up here,"
she said. She didn't mean to sound horrible to someone who was risking getting stuck with her. "And there are no more footholds. Which is why I am stuck."

What an idiot, Shan thought to herself. She watched as he pulled. He isn't going to get anywhere.

Shan's foothold slipped and she screamed as she slipped down, grabbing the tiny ledge she had been standing on with her toes. She yelped and hoped the rock didn't crumble. Not now. The number of cuss words she was thinking and muttering under her breath could have impressed a sailor! As well as any drunken man... Shan looked around desperately. She wanted to get down. Now. And safely.

"Get down and go catch me,"
she called up. "If you can."
Back to top Go down
Blaze Imperia

PostSubject: Re: Cliffhanger (OPEN TO ALL!)   Cliffhanger (OPEN TO ALL!) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:26 am

"Get down and go catch me," she called up. "If you can."She said as he rolled his eyes."I was just thinking it was hopeless to even help you, but whatever." he climbs down and looks up.

"Ready when you are." He said sarcastically. How hard could this be? She's probably a light weight because of her brain. He thought. "Are you afraid?" He asked her, teasingly.

He thought many cuss words in his head and was waiting for her to get down. The rock was crumbling a little, but it didn't break off. If it did she would have a serious injury, such as, a broken foot, arm, or collar bone. Even worse, she could hit her head really hard and lose her memory for a little. She was desperate to get down. If he was in her place, he would freak out.

"Let go at the count of three." He told her. "One... Two... Three!"

Back to top Go down
Shan Cinna
Daughter of Eos
Shan Cinna

PostSubject: Re: Cliffhanger (OPEN TO ALL!)   Cliffhanger (OPEN TO ALL!) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:57 am

"Are you afraid?" sounded like a challege to Shan. She grinned and waited. She calculated in her head where she would land. Rolling her eyes. She brought her legs up so her feet were close to her chin. She pushed off the rock face, soaring through the air then dropping like a penny before he could even say, "One... Two.."

She was like a rag doll as she fell, her arms and legs in the air as she fell. She could see the moon as she dropped. It was odd how peaceful falling could be. Shan saw the stars and the glimmer of the sea. She fell faster and the ground was approaching her back but she didn't care. Those moments that she was falling... They were beautiful in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Imperia

PostSubject: Re: Cliffhanger (OPEN TO ALL!)   Cliffhanger (OPEN TO ALL!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:45 am

Blaze runs over to the spot where she fell and caught her. "You're such a light weight," he puts her on the ground. "Happy?" I ask her. "I should get going now so I hope you've gotten to your senses and try not to climb this cliff at night." He tells her.

He took out his book. Where's the page? Where's the page? he thought. He walked away with the book in his hand, still flipping pages. He hoped that he doesn't come back here when someone is stuck in a cliff.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cliffhanger (OPEN TO ALL!)   Cliffhanger (OPEN TO ALL!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cliffhanger (OPEN TO ALL!)
Page 1 of 1