Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New Challenge (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Clove McDuffy
Unclaimed Demigod
Clove McDuffy

The New Challenge (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The New Challenge (Open)   The New Challenge (Open) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:34 pm

Clove frowned, she smudged up a hill that supposedly led the way to this camp. A camp for special children. Clove thought it was some scam, just so mentally unstable kids would want to come. But really, it was a camp with kids that didn't fit in. Just like Ckove, but she thought everyone else might be a little different the her. She finds fun in the injuries of others, and not afraid of death. If that didn't scream unstable, then what did?

Clove felt the weight of her pack of 20 throwing knives made of pure silver, bounce against her right hip. Thankfully she had brought them, Ove didn't know what she would have done without them. They were like her second family. Clove saw a pine tree, it was quite obvious the power it had to it, but Clove couldn't really figure it out. Her main focus was on figuring out who her Godly parent was. She wasn't even sure if it was her mother or father!

"Oh joy!" Clove said sarcastically when she saw a girl, probably around nine years old sitting on the hill. She looked innocent, and peaceful. Not at all a threat. This could be quite fun.. Clove thought to herself inside of her head. She grinned as she got a good distance away, but close enough for her to throw her knives. Clove snickered as she threw one with her might by the girls head. The girl looked towards her frightened.

Clove walked up to her, pulling out another knife whilst doing so. "Lovely day isn't it, darling? I just hope your blood doesn't stain the grass!" Clove said, mentally laughing. She wasn't that cruel. Never would she kill for fun. Clove just liked to tease and threaten that was all.

Clove smiled as the girl scurried away from her, very quickly actually. The adrenaline from getting away must have gotten to her. Oh well. Clove skilled to get her knife and put the two back into her bag.

((Eh, it's short and lame.. I'm bad at starting..))
Back to top Go down
Kendall Ryan

Kendall Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The New Challenge (Open)   The New Challenge (Open) Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:04 am

Kendall walked up the hill and saw the little girl and the other one who looked new.He thought well maybe he could say hi.He was planning on visiting thalia's pine tree than going to the forges to make a or request a weapon.He walked to the pine tree and sat next to it.He yawned and closed his eyes deep in thought.He snapped awake and got up and started toward the girl.He tripped over a rock and fell.He got up and shaked the dirt off himself and kept walking he stopped and thought about what the girl may do to him but he was tough so he could maybe hold his own.He walked up the hill and moved toward the girl.He stopped and was in a deep thought She is crazy messing with a little girl that is about maybe 9.He walked up to her"Hi my name is kendall"He said nicely.
Back to top Go down
Clove McDuffy
Unclaimed Demigod
Clove McDuffy

PostSubject: Re: The New Challenge (Open)   The New Challenge (Open) Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:12 pm

Clove watched as a boy started walking towards her. She giggled, sarcastically, to herself. Pathetic.. She said mentally to herself. Clove frowned as he approached her. She swiftly took out another knife, and pressed her finger, lightly, to the blade making sure it was still sharp. Thankfully she was also quite could with a knife up close.

"'Ello there, love!" Clove said cheerfully. Her eyes sparkled at the thought of what she could possible do to the boy.. Named Kendall. "Isn't Kendall a girls name?" Clove asked, then snickered to herself.

"I'm Clove.. And unless you want to die painfully, then I suggest not making me angry." Clove said with a shrug, she was used to these conversations. She could think of worse threats but what she said was fine.
Back to top Go down
Kendall Ryan

Kendall Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The New Challenge (Open)   The New Challenge (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 8:53 am

He pulled out a sword and moved toward her know she was dangerous,he kept his distance."Hey i ain't scared of you number one and try your best but i'm a tough kid"he said roughly.He stared at her and know that he could do a lot of mean things to this regular girl.He activated his shield and got in position."So whats your favorite color and kendall can be anybody's name"He says sarcastic.He thought the girl was cute and really tough.He knew she would want to try and hurt him but he could defend himself and he is a great swordsman in his own words.He was thinking if she has been claimed yet maybe by ares the way she acts.He did not care as long as he got claimed."I'm not the one to mess with clove and what a name darling"He said smiling.Indeed this girl was gonna give him a hard time.
Back to top Go down
Clove McDuffy
Unclaimed Demigod
Clove McDuffy

PostSubject: Re: The New Challenge (Open)   The New Challenge (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 11:34 am

Clove smiled at Kendall's defensive pose. She laughed lightly, and delicately. "You're not supposed to be scared. It will make my victory more celebratory!" Clove said as if the concept was obvious all along.

Clove did not care about his shield. She could still hurt him, besides his sword wouldn't touch her, she was quite fast. "Why would it matter to you what color I like?" Clove asked confused. "Really now? I once knew a girl named Kendall, she was a real harlet. She got what was coming to her." Clove said smiling, as she spoke in her thick British accent.
Back to top Go down
Kendall Ryan

Kendall Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The New Challenge (Open)   The New Challenge (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:21 am

He smiled and ran at her he kicked her knife and put his sword to her neck."So if you get out of this you will be a superior"He say roughly.He knew she thought he was weak but he was actually pretty intelligent.He was encountered a boy who was a serious bully and one day he was messing with him so he wanted to make a stand so he walked up to him and made him stuff his face in his nasty lunch.He knew it was time to defend himself so he got up and beat up all his partners and they all were suprised that he finally took a stand.When he was not lookin he punched in the face so hard he got a bruise.He turned around and jumped on him and started punching the bully with so much force he got exeplled but he knew that he shook that bully of his pride.He knew he could handle this girl with no trouble and no stress."So clove are you ready to fight"He said roughly.He let the sword off her neck and prepared to fight.
Back to top Go down
Clove McDuffy
Unclaimed Demigod
Clove McDuffy

PostSubject: Re: The New Challenge (Open)   The New Challenge (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:57 am

Clove smirked as she easily moved her hand away from his kicking foot. Her knife was still in her hand. She felt the sword at her neck, and simply stepped back, he was in front of her, after all! "Not scary or strong. Apparently you don't know how to hold a blade on someone's throat." She said with a shrug. She's dealt with worse, she's fought people with guns, much more dangerous then a sword.

Clove smiled brightly. "Are you sure you want to fight? If we do, the we go to the forest." Clove said, demandingly. She smirked as she took more steps back, and out of range of Kendall's sword. But, she was prepared to throw her knife if she needed to. Besides, one lost wasn't that bad, she had tons in her bag.
Back to top Go down
Kendall Ryan

Kendall Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The New Challenge (Open)   The New Challenge (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:22 pm

He stared at her and know she was not a girl to mess with but he was not givin up.He remebered there was once a female bully and he had 2 strikes in school before getting expelled and he did not want that especially because he wanted to be a millionaire like his step father.He went to school everyday and he all ready handled a male bully before now it's a female which was weird and diffrent because he never had a problem with female's except this once.Well her name was sissy and she was popular and a tough person who played for the male football team which he tried out for and made it.But she was weird she was a real bully stealing,beating,and cyber bullying which he never had a problem with because his step father put some protection on the laptop.He was clever so he put gum under her shoe and tied both of her shoe laces to each other and she tripped and missed the game winning shot so he and his team could blame the bully.One day she spit on his shirt and he got up and shoved her with brute force she cried so he only got suspended because she was 4 years older and he still had a clean record because of his good reputation.He looked at clove and smiled."I don't want to fight a cute girl like you that would break me".He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Clove McDuffy
Unclaimed Demigod
Clove McDuffy

PostSubject: Re: The New Challenge (Open)   The New Challenge (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:49 am

Clove sighed, she really just wanted to get into camp and mess with kids. She knew this boy wouldn't hurt her, or else there would be damage on her by now. Obviously he didn't want to fight her, so it wouldn't be full force. "Think I give two f**ks if you don't want to fight me. I damn hope I break you then."
Back to top Go down
Kendall Ryan

Kendall Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The New Challenge (Open)   The New Challenge (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:37 am

"I wonder what happend to you to make you so bitter"He said softly.He knew he could beat her within a second but she was so pretty it seemed useless.He wanted to make her his friend than maybe his girlfriend.But she was so tough and it seemed she was born into war."I would not break to easy my friend".He knew that she was plain weak and maybe would give him a scar but that was all.
Back to top Go down
Clove McDuffy
Unclaimed Demigod
Clove McDuffy

PostSubject: Re: The New Challenge (Open)   The New Challenge (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:54 am

Clove grinned, "If you were me, you'd understand what I've been through. And yes, I've murdered before." She said simply. It didn't hover her at all, very much, everything was an animal to her. "Good for you!" Clove said sarcastically.

"If you really want to fight me, then fine. But I suggest running because my knives can get around your sword. And besides, you won't be able to catch me, so your weapon is useless." Clove said, with a tiny smirk.
Back to top Go down
Kendall Ryan

Kendall Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The New Challenge (Open)   The New Challenge (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:45 am

He looked at the girl and smiled."Are you
okay"He said in a medium tone.He thought this kid was seriously adhd who
does that and why would she do that.He once knew a kid who had
problems and he went to a crazy hospital and never returned he actually
used to be sane until his friends started picking on the kid he never
wanted to join in.He had a phobia of bullies and was not the sit around
and let people get bullied person.He thinks she used to get bullied to she like's to kill.
Back to top Go down
Clove McDuffy
Unclaimed Demigod
Clove McDuffy

PostSubject: Re: The New Challenge (Open)   The New Challenge (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:00 am

Clove laughed. "Wow, I'm fine, great actually. And everyone at this camp isn't normal. A half blood has a mental illness. And guess what? Mine is simply ADHD, a normal one. Because, it makes you good in battle." Clove said, it was true. Most kids here had ADHD. Just she was different, she was stronger then most. "I know what your think. I don't like to kill, but it's payback for bothering me. It doesn't bother me at all." Clove said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kendall Ryan

Kendall Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The New Challenge (Open)   The New Challenge (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:32 am

He stared at her and was thinking what god created this girl.He once knew a demi god in a story named perseus the son of zeus he killed the great medusa and fought a few gods but he was a true hero and kendall wanted to be just like that.Except his dad would maybe be minor and he will never get to go on a quest only the big three children would get glory but not him."I want you to know i am not the type to bother i'm cool and nice and would love to have friends like you i mean not killer like but protective which i can tell you are".
Back to top Go down
Frank Desmond
Son of Dionysus
Frank Desmond

PostSubject: Re: The New Challenge (Open)   The New Challenge (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:37 am

((Just a friendly reminder since some of your posts are flirting with the 50 word rule, just watch your word count Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
https://percyjacksonrpg.forumotion.com
Clove McDuffy
Unclaimed Demigod
Clove McDuffy

PostSubject: Re: The New Challenge (Open)   The New Challenge (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:08 am

Clove rolled her eyes. She couldn't really stand this kid. What she wanted to do was just go into camp. "Did you not just here me? I'm not a killer." Clove said fiercly. It's true she's only killed a person once. And it was completely by accident, but it never bothered her. Why should it?

"And, why would I want to be friends with you?" Clove asked, sourly. "Your obviously weak, and if you haven't figured it out by now. I hate you." Clove said, hoping the boy would just give up. Unless he wanted an injury, he should move.

((Okay!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Challenge (Open)   The New Challenge (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Challenge (Open)
Page 1 of 1