Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.))

Go down 
+2
Frank Desmond
Thomas Kirtley
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.))   Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:39 pm

Thomas was rather proud of his deduction, and then realized he needed to check himself. Artemis had walked in. the boy knew he was on rocky terms with the goddess, only wanting to turn him into dust for his little stunt. He recognized her right off the bat, and gave a polite nod, holstering Pinger in his pocket as though he were some form of odd gunslinger in an existential comedy. He remained silent throughout everyone debating whether or not Artemis was a goddess or a Hunter. He knew perfectly well. At any rate, he had some questions for her.

Thomas walked over to the goddess, and gave a small bow, attempting courtesy. If that failed, he could play hardball, if need be. As it was, he would milk courtesy for every drop he could get. “My lady.” He waited for Artemis to say whatever it was she would say, though he wouldn’t be surprised if it was some comment about his idiocy-slash-incompetency-slash-general non-deserval of either her daughter or his own continued existence. Nope, no surprises there. Then, the boy Rose, looking the goddess in the eye.

“Lady Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt, the Moon, and also my Liege Lady, you said you would get some Task for me to prove myself. May I inquire as to the Task?”
Thomas had no qualms about whatever it was. Bring the Head of a thousand werewolves, promise himself to Milly, and only Milly(no real difficulty there), fetching some beast, hunting some monster, fetching some fruit, whatever it was, Thomas was willing and Able to do it. For her approval for him to take Milly’s hand, the demigod would be willing to sacrifice himself upon an altar to Artemis, though he doubted she would like that. He gazed levelly into her eyes, silver blue against forest green, and awaited her answer
((Artemis’ turn!))
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Olympian
Artemis

Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.))   Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:05 am

Artemis sighed. Really, Artemis sometimes wondered if demigods were all children of Athena. Though that was statistically impossible, and it was sort of easy to tell it was Arty. Stupid silver glow.

"Fine. It is me, Artemis. As for why I'm here, I am the goddess of the moon, and I like to take walks at night." Arty shrugged, wondering if she really needed an explanation. Really, the demigods were smart enough to figure it was her, couldn't they figure why she was there?

Thomas walked up to her, and pretended to be all courteous. Suck-up. Arty didn't like suck-ups, especially suck-ups that were dating her daughter... really, who does? Although it is much worse when you are a maiden goddess, and the most sexist god or goddess there ever was...

He asked what the task was. In truth, there were five. Arty really didn't think he'd be going alone, because that would break the suicide role, but she'd an idea of who'd volunteer. One person at least would, and she would choose the other. Yes, Eliza and Thomas would d perfectly. Especially considering their past relationship.

"You have four tasks." Artemis smiled a bit cruelly at him, thinking of the fourth task. It was ironic with the first one. Arty didn't know how to summarize all of the tasks, except in a prophecy. She'd spent a while perfecting it, and was quite proud.

"Four task are to be completed

If not thou art defeated

The fruit of Hades thou must steal

Which shall be thy first appeal

Seductions must be faced alone

Knowledge makes way to the throne

And in the face of victory

A deadly choice the last shall be."

In other words, Thomas had to steal off of Hades' table, then Arty would teleport the three to three different rooms, with different challenges in each. "To simplify that, you will got steal off of Hades' table-- a pomegranate. Then, I will teleport you to three rooms, with the first holding many beautiful women. You will show them your dreams on a silver platter. The second room will hold many frogs. You will have to find which one is Milly, and kiss that frog. The third room holds... a surprise. You will be told the rules for that when you get there.... if you do." Arty paused for a moment, letting it sink in. Then she added the next part, "you will be able to choose one person to come with you, or they can volunteer. The other will be Eliza, daughter of Morpheus. This is because without others, this will be a suicide mission, and your stupid rules prevent that. Understand?"
Back to top Go down
http://Chamberofchat.com
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos
Alexander Jones

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.))   Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:24 pm

((What about the werewolf guy))
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.))   Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:31 pm

((He was removed, rather unfortunately))
Back to top Go down
Terpsichore
Minor Goddess
Terpsichore

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.))   Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:03 am

"I can dance, maybe not the type you might like, I do Break and Hip Hop dancing, or Capoeira, you know the Brazilian Martial art dance style." said Alex.

"I can play piano, if you'd like." Jenn had said, "I can play lot of instruments, I could help you out with the music if you wanna?" Alex replied as well.

"Sounds wonderful!" Terpsichore exclaimed and pulled out her golden lyre. She was about to give them a song to play when she over heard Artemis and Thomas talking about some sort of quest. She could honestly care less at the moment. Terpsichore just wanted to make music.

"So what shall we play? Does anyone need anymore instraments?" She asked and went onstage.

((So short! But if I can say it, my muse is kinda broken XD))
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Mason
Daughter of Terpsichore

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.))   Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:39 pm

((You guys can skip my turn...I don't know when I'll have enough time to reply this weekend))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.))   Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rockin' till the dawn ((Open? Yes. c'mon, Join! you know you want to.))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2