Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP for school

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eliza Jackson
Daughter of Morpheus
Eliza Jackson

RP for school Empty
PostSubject: RP for school   RP for school Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:04 am

Giggles and laughter rang around the insane asylum as two little children ran around the halls and chased each other, The little girl had bouncy blond hair and really pretty blue eyes. She was wearing a night gown; She was bare foot. The boy had messy brown hair and he was wearing footy pajamas.

They were both five years old.

"Matty let's play hide in seek!" The girl said to the little boy.

"Okay, I hide and you count." The boy replied, he ran off before she could say a thing.

The little girl smiled and covered her eyes and began counting out loud, "1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10! Ready or not hear I come!" She yelled as she ran down the hall.

5 minutes have passed and she couldn't find him...

"BOO!" A voice whispered in her ear.

Eliza laughed and turned, thinking it was Matt telling her to give up but it was a demonic looking fat man.

Eliza screamed and ran down the hallway finding that she was in a dead end, The five year old screams for help but the monster pulls out a knife.

Eliza woke up, sweating and panting. She starts to hug her knees and cry. "Eliza?" A male voice called out. Eliza looked up and saw that it was her best friend Matt, They had alot in common.. They were both freaks. "Matt, I know what you would say.. I shouldn't cry on my fourteenth birthday." Eliza looked at him with a weak smile. Matt shook his messy brown hair, "No, I was gonna say we need to get out of here." He replied. Eliza tried to see if he was smiling or smirking but his face was serious, He wasn't joking. Eliza blinked not knowing what to say, "But Matty," She said, using his nickname she gave him when she was five."Our mums are both here, We can't leave them; They need both of us here." Matt paced around the room. They were in a room with children whose parents lived in an asylum just like them. "They'll be fine," He replied as he reached in his pocket and pulled out a map. "I have no idea how this ended up in my pocket but someone in my dream told me that we should go to this camp and that we are demigods." Eliza sat up a little, "Demigods, like Perseus and Heracles?" She asked. "Yes, that means are dads are gods and are mums aren't crazy after all!" Matt exclaimed. Eliza daydreamed for awhile and then looked at her best friend, "Do you have a plan?" She asked him. Matt smiled, "My dear Eliza, I always have plans."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

RP for school Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for school   RP for school Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:46 am

Nice... i like it... but who sent you here if you don't really need it? oh.... here:

"Demigods, like Perseus and Heracles?" She asked. "Yes, that means are dads are gods and are mums aren't crazy after all!" Matt exclaimed.

I think you mean, where Matt is talking, "Yes, that means our dads are gods and our mums aren't crazy after all!"

of course, the Mums bit is spelled Moms, but it could have been a british accent there.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Olympian
Aphrodite

RP for school Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for school   RP for school Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:55 am

((Actually, I think the British also spell it as Mum so I don't really think you can call it a typo, unless we're confined to American English here.... Razz))
Back to top Go down
Eliza Jackson
Daughter of Morpheus
Eliza Jackson

RP for school Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for school   RP for school Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:56 am

No one brought me here, I thought I needed help with the role playing, considering that I go below 50 sometimes.. And yup that is a british accent.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Olympian
Aphrodite

RP for school Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for school   RP for school Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:10 am

Eliza, if you ever find yourself below fifty, try adding in things your character does like putting their hands in their pockets or putting a stray lock of hair behind their ear. Easily makes for more detail and sentences.

Another thing that works on making posts longer is adding things your character feels, or memories that might be connected to the current situation. Like saying your character is nervous for a date because she hasn't dated in a year and her last date went horribly wrong because she spilled her coffee over his new suit or something like that. It makes people know your character better and it lenghtens your post.

One last thing you can do is paying more attention to where your character is, like make your chars look at the stars or notice how lovely those flowers smell. Perhaps a stray butterfly just happens to pass by, making her smile? Things like that often lengthen your posts without making it seem like you're trying too hard.

I hope that helps. Smile

Last edited by Aphrodite on Wed May 16, 2012 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Too many errors to let slip)
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

RP for school Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for school   RP for school Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:18 am

Yes, that'll work, and I thought it was british...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RP for school Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for school   RP for school Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP for school
Page 1 of 1