Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Rp School Fourm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seamus Dellas
Unclaimed Demigod
Seamus Dellas

Another Rp School Fourm Empty
PostSubject: Another Rp School Fourm   Another Rp School Fourm Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:00 am

Seamus was in his room on a Saturday Morning he was listening to his I Pod he waited for his mom to tell its time for breakfeast. Seamus Breakfeast is ready yelled his mom. Seamus took off his headphones and went downstairs to eat. His mom said Goo Morning to him. Mom it my birthday to day my 14 brithday did you forget already. Seamus looked at his mom with a confused look. Mom how could you forget my brithday!! He looked at his mom and she was slient. Seamus went to Central Park for a walk.

The kids at the park were playing games and stuff he looked around and noone was looking at him. Why is everyone ignoreing me he said. Did he do anything he thought to himself. Seamus took a walk around the park he looked to see if anyone saw him or say Happy Brithday to him. Noone did Seamus was sad now he never thought this would be this bad noone talked to him today and it was his brithday i guess noone liked him much he was really paranoid now. He look and looked. Noone talked to him. He headed back home in tears
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: Another Rp School Fourm   Another Rp School Fourm Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:10 am

You should color code your thoughts as well, but you don't need to color code 'his mom yelled.' or 'he said'. plus, i'm fairly certain that iPod is one word, spelt like I put it. you also forgot "Quotation marks", and punctuation could still use some work.
Back to top Go down
Seamus Dellas
Unclaimed Demigod
Seamus Dellas

PostSubject: Re: Another Rp School Fourm   Another Rp School Fourm Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:11 am

ok maybe tonight i will pass this school
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: Another Rp School Fourm   Another Rp School Fourm Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:15 am

It generally takes a little while longer. you also need to roleplay better in the actual RP area. go ahead and try to do better. just because you're in RP school doesn't mean you can't RP. it just means you need work.
Back to top Go down
Seamus Dellas
Unclaimed Demigod
Seamus Dellas

PostSubject: Re: Another Rp School Fourm   Another Rp School Fourm Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:27 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: Another Rp School Fourm   Another Rp School Fourm Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:51 am

again, five word rule, man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Rp School Fourm   Another Rp School Fourm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Rp School Fourm
Page 1 of 1