Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cabins? Where's mine? ((Jenn, then PM to join))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Terpsichore
Minor Goddess
Terpsichore

Cabins?  Where's mine? ((Jenn, then PM to join)) Empty
PostSubject: Cabins? Where's mine? ((Jenn, then PM to join))   Cabins?  Where's mine? ((Jenn, then PM to join)) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:56 pm

Terpsichore was back in Camp Half-Blood. She looked like her normal Goddess self with light brown hair, a colorful tunic that cut to her knees, gladiator sandals, and her golden lyre as always. Today she didnt need a disguise- the demigod she would be meeting needed to know who she was.

Pacing around the cabin she could point out every major cabin and even some minior gods' cabins. 'They'll hopefully have a cabin for my sisters and I's children. she thought to herself.

Walking to where the cabins of the minior gods stood she looked around for something that looked like it belonged to her and to her sisters but saw nothing.

'How dare they! Just wait until I talk to Chiron!' Terpsichore thought feeling slightly fustrated in the fact the camp had forgotten them. But she composed herself and turned around scanning the rest of the cabins.

"Jennifer Mason, I need to speak with you." she projected her voice throughout the cabins. It was still early in the morning and Jennifer wouldn't be sleeping but she probably hadn't left the cabin yet.

Terpsichore was aware her voice sounded rather demanding but she wanted to put on a small play for the girl though, at the moment, her own excitment would probably get in the way of the sterness in her voice.

She was just so excited for what was about to happen!
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Mason
Daughter of Terpsichore

PostSubject: Re: Cabins? Where's mine? ((Jenn, then PM to join))   Cabins?  Where's mine? ((Jenn, then PM to join)) Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:12 am

Jenn had just woken up when she heard a loud voice, "Jennifer Mason, I need to speak with you." She was still rather groggy, but she got out of her bed, and exited the Hermes Cabin. Rubbing her eyes, she sleepily found her way to the middle of the U of cabins.

"Who wanted Jennifer Mason, and for what reasons?" she said, Speak now or forever hold your peace, she added in her head. The blonde yawned at stretched, waiting for someone. Jenn saw a tanned girl, who was lean, but had muscular legs--similar to those of a dancer. The girl didn't look familiar, at all, so Jenn approached her. She looked oddly excited, as Jenn approached, though. "Are you the one looking for Jennifer Mason?" she asked, trying to keep a serious face, without looking overly confused on the girl's radiation of excitement.

((Oh gods..that is really short....I'll do much better in my next post, I promise XD))
Back to top Go down
Terpsichore
Minor Goddess
Terpsichore

PostSubject: Re: Cabins? Where's mine? ((Jenn, then PM to join))   Cabins?  Where's mine? ((Jenn, then PM to join)) Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:04 pm

"Are you the one looking for Jennifer Mason?"

Terpsichore tired to keep a straight face but couldn't. A big grin appeared on her lips and her chest welded up in pride as Jennifer approached. 'Stop that you're going to scare her!' She thought to herself. Though Terpsichore could act it defiantly wasn't her specialty. That skill lied with her sisters Melpomene and Thalia. Toning down her smile she began to talk.

"You may not know me but I am Terpsichore, Muse of Dancing and Dramatic Chorus." she took a breath getting herself and Jennifer prepared for what she was going to say next. "What happened to your father was a terrible tragedy but you still have family because- I'm your mother." Terpsichore said slowly then staying silent to get her daughter's full reaction.

Terpsichore smiled to herself as she inspected her daughter. She was a terrific singer which confirmed the fact that she was in fact her child. The more Terpsichore thought about it some more Jennifer could probably be an outstanding dancer if she tried, but why learn something new when you could sharpen your already good skills.

Terpsichore had gotten a wonderful idea which made her want to leap for joy.... or sing.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Mason
Daughter of Terpsichore

PostSubject: Re: Cabins? Where's mine? ((Jenn, then PM to join))   Cabins?  Where's mine? ((Jenn, then PM to join)) Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:48 pm

The girl was smiling, abnormally wide as Jenn was walking over. It lessened, a little, as she spoke. "You may not know me but I am Terpsichore, Muse of Dancing and Dramatic Chorus."

A goddess revealing herself this early? What is going on here? Jenn thought.

Terpsichore took a breath, the spoke again, "What happened to your father was a terrible tragedy, but you still have family because--I'm your mother."

Jenn blinked--in shock. "You are..." she spoke softly, and trailed off, still slightly in shock, "...my mother?" After letting it soak in, she grinned, "Cool!"

Terpsichore had studied Jenn, as Jenn stood there, somewhat, awkwardly. Is that normal? she thought, because she had never been claimed before--obviously. A short while later, Terpsichore had stopped eyeing Jenn, and looked like there was something on her mind--which could, or could not be good, Jenn was not quite sure which that would fall under. She's very expressive--must be some family thing.

((Rawr...more shortness...and suckiness........-flails- ...sorry :/))

Back to top Go down
Terpsichore
Minor Goddess
Terpsichore

PostSubject: Re: Cabins? Where's mine? ((Jenn, then PM to join))   Cabins?  Where's mine? ((Jenn, then PM to join)) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:52 pm

Terpsichore smiled again as Jenn smiled and approved of what she said. Seeing that her daughter was standing there awkwardly Terpsichore decided it was time to give her a present.

"Now I know you're an amazing singer so I've brought you a present."she said reaching behind her back and making a microphone appear which she then brought out from behind her back and presented it to Jennifer.

The microphone was a standard microphone, black stem and a silver bulb to project your voice into. But this was a little different. A picture of a lyre like the one Terpsichore always had, was engraved near the bottom of it to show it wasn’t a regular microphone.

”It may seem like a regular microphone but it has been magically enhanced. This microphone will enhance your voice, like find its true potential and it will make the people listening to you sing feel the emotion you’re broadcasting.” She informed her. 

((Mine even worse Razz S'okay.))
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Mason
Daughter of Terpsichore

PostSubject: Re: Cabins? Where's mine? ((Jenn, then PM to join))   Cabins?  Where's mine? ((Jenn, then PM to join)) Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:49 am

"Now I know you're an amazing singer so I've brought you a present," Terpsichore said, reaching behind her back, then pulling out a standard silver bulb, black stem microphone, with a little lyre on the bottom of the stem. ”It may seem like a regular microphone but it has been magically enhanced. This microphone will enhance your voice, like find its true potential and it will make the people listening to you sing feel the emotion you’re broadcasting.”

"Well, that's fancy," Jenn said, receiving the microphone. A question popped into her mind, as she would need to build a cabin, sooner or later. "Does it work even if I'm not singing? Like, if there is some sort of emergency, or something...like building a cabin?"

Jenn waited for her mother's response, then asked, "So...what do I call you?" she laughed at the stupid question, but she didn't know if she was supposed to call her 'Mom,' 'Mother,' 'Terpsichore,' or whatever.

((BAdghaelkghal....SOOOO BAD!.....Rawr....I apologize.........))
Back to top Go down
Terpsichore
Minor Goddess
Terpsichore

PostSubject: Re: Cabins? Where's mine? ((Jenn, then PM to join))   Cabins?  Where's mine? ((Jenn, then PM to join)) Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 1:18 pm

"Well, that's fancy," Jenn said, receiving the microphone. "Does it work even if I'm not singing? Like, if there is some sort of emergency, or something...like building a cabin?"

"Microphones usually work when you speak into them..." Terpsichore said somewhat confused by the question. "But we will need to get you a cabin! I have to talk to Chiron about this and get premission for a cabin to be build here." She informed Jennifer.

"So...what do I call you?" Jennifer asked laughing. Terpsichore gave a laugh as well with a hint of nervousy in it. She had never really had a child before or really had to be an adult figure.

"Mom, or even Mommy is fine." She said somewhat waving off the question. It was up to Jennifer for what she wanted to call her.

Terpsichore turned back to the empty lot next to them. Jenn did need a cabin, she couldn't stay in the Hermes Cabin forever. After their chat Terpsichore would have to find Chiron....
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Mason
Daughter of Terpsichore

PostSubject: Re: Cabins? Where's mine? ((Jenn, then PM to join))   Cabins?  Where's mine? ((Jenn, then PM to join)) Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:02 pm

"Well, yeah, microphones work by amplifying the voice, but does the empathetic appeal work, without singing?" Jenn rephrased.

"But we will need to get you a cabin! I have to talk to Chiron about this and get premission for a cabin to be build here," Terpsichore informed.

"A cabin would be nice," Jenn said, smiling--it wasn't that she wasn't happy in the Hermes cabin, it had just gotten too overcrowded--and she was claimed at that point, most demigods got to move out of the Hermes Cabin then.

Terpsichore laughed, with a little smidgen of nervousness hidden in it, while she said, "Mom, or even Mommy is fine."

"Alright, then," Jenn paused. "Hey, Mom..." she said, hesitantly, "Um, do you remember anything about my dad? He passed away when I was three, and my aunt hardly talks about him...so I don't really know where I came from, or anything."
Back to top Go down
Terpsichore
Minor Goddess
Terpsichore

PostSubject: Re: Cabins? Where's mine? ((Jenn, then PM to join))   Cabins?  Where's mine? ((Jenn, then PM to join)) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:46 am

"Well, yeah, microphones work by amplifying the voice, but does the empathetic appeal work, without singing?" Jennifer asked.

"It might. I'm not exactly sure. You'll have to expirement with that." Terpsichore mused, curious to what powers her daughter would have. She finished talking about the cabin when Jenn commented on her staement.

"A cabin would be nice," she smiled.

After answering the mom question it was Jennifer's turn to ask something more.

"Alright, then," she paused"Hey, Mom..." Jenn said, hesitantly, "Um, do you remember anything about my dad? He passed away when I was three, and my aunt hardly talks about him...so I don't really know where I came from, or anything."

Terpsichore pursed her lips together. She knew she loved Jenn's dad but gods couldn't really get involved in mortal lifes. "Sweetie, I'm not sure I can tell you much... Gods aren't supposed to get involoved much in mortal lifes," Terpsichore said frowning at herself for not remembering much. "But he was a wonderful man." She said almost dreamily trying to recall the day they met.

Terpsichore knew Jenn would probably have more questions and she would try to answer them but right now her mind was in a couple of places at once. She needed to get Jenn a cabin and make sure her visit with her daughter wasn't cutting it too long. Terpsichore knew she would be hanging around camp anyways though...

((sorry for the suckage. PM and we can disscuss powers and stuuuufffff~))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cabins? Where's mine? ((Jenn, then PM to join))   Cabins?  Where's mine? ((Jenn, then PM to join)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cabins? Where's mine? ((Jenn, then PM to join))
Page 1 of 1