Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Star Watching ((Jenn))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frank Desmond
Son of Dionysus

PostSubject: Star Watching ((Jenn))   Sat May 12, 2012 3:41 pm

Frank walked with his arm around his new girlfriend, Jennifer towards the beach. He had just asked her out and she had said yes to, and now they had decided to go star gazing and lay down at the beach. He could have cared less about anything else in the world at the moment, just Jennifer. "Maybe if we ever get to go to Denver together, I can take you to a Rockies game, maybe against the Twins." He listened as the sound of the waves gently lapping up against the shore got louder, and eventually the beach came into view, no one was around, so it was just him and Jennifer.

Strange, normally someone is around the beach at this time of day, though I can't complain, being the only ones was awesome. As he walked, he couldn't help but keep on glancing at Jennifer, her blonde hair glinting in the moonlight, she was beautiful. Frank then noticed his shoes hit the soft sand, so he kicked them off, who needed them right now anyways? He then picked a spot in the open, where they could lay down together, he wished for eternity. He headed over to the spot, leading Jennifer as well.

Frank got to the spot and laid down, letting Jennifer lay down next to him. He scooted closer to her and put his arm back around her head, then let her nuzzle him if she wanted too. "This is awesome, we should do this every night, just sit here, alone." He then started to explain the constellations again and the night sky, except in more detail than he had in the amphitheater. He explained mortal science of the stars, nebula's, constellations, planets, and other stuff, he had no idea how he knew all of this stuff, he wasn't the son of Athena, but it just seemed to be in his brain.

"I'll have your back in battle no matter what, if I die, I don't want you to come with me, and I don't want to die without you by my side," he was saying, "I don't know what you think, I'll protect you, and hopefully Dionysus will help me protect you, if I die, I still want to be me." He then asked, "So what do you want to talk about? Our past lives, food, activities, anything and I am up for it." He looked her in the eye and scooted even closer, not caring about how backwards it seemed. He didn't care if he was moving to fast, as long as she was fine with it, it was fine with him. He didn't want anything to change at the moment, his life seemed perfect, he had Jennifer and he finally knew what was wrong with him and who his father was.

I close my eyes
Only for a moment and the moment's gone
All my dreams
Pass before my eyes a curiosity

Dust in the wind
All they are is dust in the wind

Frank knew that no matter how bad he wanted it to happen, this moment in time would fly by and would eventually be a memory, not the present. The past was the past, he had to worry about the future and the present, and right now, the present was amazing. The feeling of having a girlfriend was amazing and everything that had accumulated in the last few hours was amazing, and days, just a few days ago he found out who his father was.

Carry on my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more
Once I rose above the noise and confusion
Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion
I was soaring ever higher
But I flew too high
Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
Though my mind could think I still was a mad man
I hear the voices when I'm dreaming
I can hear them say

((anyone else notice the Hunger Games movie quote if I die, I still want to be me? I just noticed that, oh, and Kansas songs!))

This is going to be Legend-wait for it-Dary, Legendary
for HIMYM fans

signature credit to Adele Frye
Frank speak in red

banner credit to Jennifer Mason

DON'T TOUCH THE SHAQTUS

Four Wheeler Basketball<-------- Click there

Me and my friend messing around in my backyard on my four wheelers, I was the one with the helmet and dunking
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://percyjacksonrpg.forumotion.com
Jennifer Mason
Daughter of Terpsichore

PostSubject: Re: Star Watching ((Jenn))   Sat May 12, 2012 4:59 pm

Before leaving the Amphitheater, Jenn muttered "Stupid muggles," while remembering an instance where a tour guide had the wrong idea in entirety.

"I am pretty sure a muggle is a non-wizard in the Harry Potter world..." Frank commented.

"Well, yeah, of course that is what a muggle is," Jennifer said. At times, she took pride in her nerdiness, giving her something that didn't make her a complete American robot. "It's better than saying 'stupid people.' There was a music museum tour guide in Cleveland who tried to tell my tour group, a few years ago, that Frank Sinatra is like the Justin Bieber today, and I had to flip out at him, and correct him. Frank Sinatra is so much better."

The conversation switched to baseball, "Yeah, a few years ago they were in the playoffs, and if I remember correctly, for several years straight, and Cuddyer is on the Rockies now, I believe."

"That traitor...he might as well be a mudblood" said the demigod, shaking her head. "I totally understand why he left though. If I were able to play baseball, and I was playing for the Twins, I would switch, too."

"Okay, let's go," Frank said, standing up, and offering his hand to Jenn. She grasped it, stood, and walked with her significant other to the Sound. Frank had put his arm around her, as she leaned into him slightly. On their walk, Frank offered, "Maybe if we ever get to go to Denver together, I can take you to a Rockies game, maybe against the Twins."

Jenn smiled, "I'll bet you nearly anything," 'nearly' anything, because there were some things that she would not bet, "that the Twins will lose." As they got closer, the soft, calming sounds of waves became more distinct, and loud. When they arrived, Jenn noticed Frank taking off his shoes, while she kept her flip-flops on--as that was their purpose, anyway. They walked a little more, then Frank laid down, and Jenn next to him. He extended his arm, which she used as a pillow, as she cuddled close to him. "Wow, the temperature surely dropped," she noted, trying not to shiver. Her tee-shirt, and shorts were not good for staying warm on a cool-ish night.

"This is awesome, we should do this every night, just sit here, alone," Frank spoke.

"I'm actually surprised that no one is here--rather concerning--but it's nice," the girl smiled. She listened as Frank started explaining what he knew about the constellations, again, but with a lot more detail this time around. She had the occasional head nods, and little murmurs of recognition, to signify that she was still listening.

All of a sudden, the subject changed, "I'll have your back in battle no matter what, if I die, I don't want you to come with me, and I don't want to die without you by my side. I don't know what you think, I'll protect you, and hopefully Dionysus will help me protect you, if I die, I still want to be me."

That was quick. She tried really hard not to blush, but was sure that it didn't work. "Frank," Jenn said, softly, "I understand that you would want to protect me, but I can fend for myself. I'm a tough girl. It may not look like it, but I pack a punch," she paused. "I like the Hunger Games quote you slipped in there, though," added Jenn, hopefully lightening the atmosphere of what she had just said.

The subject changed again, but Jenn knew that he had to understand that she was not a charity case to be put on display, otherwise, things might not work out well for them. "So what do you want to talk about? Our past lives, food, activities, anything and I am up for it."

"How about a game of Twenty-Q? Well, a variant, just, kind of, get to know you questions?" she offered, because she realized, the only things she knew about Frank were: he liked baseball--particularly the Rockies, his father was Dinoysus, he's from Denver, his favorite type of music was rock, and he knew astronomy. The list looked larger in Jenn's head than it did in reality, so in her opinion, it would be a good "Learn-About-You" sort of thing.

^Tumblr XD

Graphics Status~~OPEN!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frank Desmond
Son of Dionysus

PostSubject: Re: Star Watching ((Jenn))   Wed May 16, 2012 11:02 am

"It's better than saying 'stupid people.' There was a music museum tour guide in Cleveland who tried to tell my tour group, a few years ago, that Frank Sinatra is like the Justin Bieber today, and I had to flip out at him, and correct him. Frank Sinatra is so much better." she said, "Well, I have to agree with you, anyone is better than Bieber." he said.

"That traitor...he might as well be a mudblood" said the demigod, shaking her head. "I totally understand why he left though. If I were able to play baseball, and I was playing for the Twins, I would switch, too." Apparently she didn't understand it that much, but he let it go, "You don't exactly choose where you play, they trade you, and the Rockies traded for him." "I'll bet you nearly anything that the Twins will lose." she then continued to say on the offer of going to see them in Colorado. He said, "The Rockies aren't doing much better though, it would be close, and each team wins at least 40 a year."

When he told her he would protect her, he saw her blush, but he let her by with it, "Frank, I understand that you would want to protect me, but I can fend for myself. I'm a tough girl. It may not look like it, but I pack a punch," she paused. "I like the Hunger Games quote you slipped in there, though," He didn't know he quoted the Hunger Games, he hadn't seen the movie yet, "I didn't know I quoted the Hunger Games, I haven't seen the movie yet, but I believe you are a tough girl, but I will always be at your side, and if I ever get a quest, I'll choose you."

"How about a game of Twenty-Q? Well, a variant, just, kind of, get to know you questions?" she asked. "Sure, I guess I'll start, so number one, what is your favorite food?" He didn't really know what to ask, so he asked the first thing that came to his mind. He had never really played the game before besides the hand-held version from quite a few years back, though that was bad at guessing. It WAS getting cold, so he let her come in real close if she wanted to. This was one of the best nights in his life, no wait, his best night, not one of them, his best night ever.

for HIMYM fans

Frank speak in red

DON'T TOUCH THE SHAQTUS

Me and my friend messing around in my backyard on my four wheelers, I was the one with the helmet and dunking
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Mason
Daughter of Terpsichore

PostSubject: Re: Star Watching ((Jenn))   Sat May 26, 2012 3:09 pm

"You don't exactly choose where you play, they trade you, and the Rockies traded him," Frank explained.

"Why would they--meaning the Twins--want to trade one of their best players?" Jenn asked, with an appalled vocal tone. "It's not like baseball is Pokémon where people can just catch 'em all." Plus, I'm pretty sure that human trafficking is illegal, she added, in her head.

"I didn't know I quoted the Hunger Games, I haven't
seen the movie yet,"
Frank said.

Jenn facepalmed, and accidentally cut him off, "You need to read the book first."

Frank continued, "but I believe you are a tough girl, but I will always be at your side, and if I ever get a quest, I'll choose you."

[color=#ff0000]"Just to be a devil's advocate," Jenn started, "What would happen if I wouldn't want to go on the quest?"

"Sure, I guess I'll start, so number one, what is your favorite food?" Frank responded to Jenn's idea of the Twenty-Q.

Jenn thought about that question for a few seconds, then said, confidently, "Chicago style pizza--from Chicago, of course. She then thought about a question, "What is your favorite genre of movie?"

^Tumblr XD

Graphics Status~~OPEN!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frank Desmond
Son of Dionysus

PostSubject: Re: Star Watching ((Jenn))   Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:57 pm

"Why would they--meaning the Twins--want to trade one of their best players? It's not like baseball is Pokémon where people can just catch 'em all." his girlfriend asked, he laughed at her analogy, "Well, if they want to rebuild they trade the older players for young new players so if the new players get amazing, they have more time playing." He looked at her and scooted a bit closer.

She then facepalmed and said something about reading the books first, that made sense but apparently she didn't understand, he said, "I have read the books but I haven't seen the movie is what I meant Jenn, sorry if you misunderstood me." She then continued on what he said about the quest, "Just to be a devil's advocate," Jenn started, "What would happen if I wouldn't want to go on the quest?" Frank had to think about that one for a second, "Well, if you didn't want to go I wouldn't force you, it is all on you, but you would be the first I would invite."

They then started the Twenty Questions, he asked what was her favorite food, and she responded, "Chicago style pizza--from Chicago, of course. She then asked him, "What is your favorite genre of movie?" Why hadn't he thought of that one? That one was easy, "Action, I like seeing the explosions and stuff." He then thought about his next question and found the perfect one, "What is your favorite thing to do besides singing?" He thought it was a pretty good question, he kinda wanted to know what she liked to do so he could see how well they related in that category, it could come in handy.

((Sorry for the crappy post))

for HIMYM fans

Frank speak in red

DON'T TOUCH THE SHAQTUS

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Mason
Daughter of Terpsichore

PostSubject: Re: Star Watching ((Jenn))   Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:47 am

Frank laughed, at what Jenn assumed was the Pokémon part, and replied, scooting closer to her, "Well, if they want to rebuild they trade the older
players for young new players so if the new players get amazing, they have more time playing."
Jenn cuddled a little closer into his muscular chest

"If they players suck at the recruit, then why would someone even bother with them, though?" There were some things that Jenn understood, and other than she didn't--the whole team exchange-like thing was one of the things she didn't understand. Why give up a perfectly good player, whom the crowd loved, in exchange for some wannabe?

"I have read the books, but I haven't seen the movie is what I meant Jenn, sorry if you misunderstood me," Frank, not aggressively, retaliated.

"Riiight," she said, "I thought that the books used that quote." Her face scrunched itself into a somewhat confused, partly in remembrance of the first book in the series. When Frank merged the conversation to an potential quests, Jenn nodded, understanding of what he said.

Frank's answer was instantaneous to Jenn's question. Action. Action movies were good in her opinion, but not necessarily her favorite. She tilted her head so that her dark green eyes could meet up with his deep brown, as Frank brought up a new question, "What is your favorite thing to do besides singing?"

Jenn chuckled, softly, and answered, "Singing isn't even really my favorite thing to do, to be honest--it's just something that I like to do." She thought about it for a minute. "Well," she started, "that is a good question." Jenn hadn't really needed to think about her favorite thing to do, but when something came into her head, that was rather clever--or so she thought--she answered, "Living. Not just the whole eat, sleep, breathe sort of thing, but actually living."

A question made itself known while Jenn was thinking about her favorite thing to do, so her question was just as instantaneous as Frank's answer to favorite movie genre, "If you could do anything in the world, what would you do?"

^Tumblr XD

Graphics Status~~OPEN!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frank Desmond
Son of Dionysus

PostSubject: Re: Star Watching ((Jenn))   Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:04 pm

"If they players suck at the recruit, then why would someone even bother with them, though?" she asked, cuddling into his chest. If there was one thing he was good at, it was talking sports. "Well, the new player has several years to become a great player, and if they trade an experienced player, they are probably old an going to retire soon, so if they have no hopes of winning with him while he is on the team before he retires, why keep him and not get started anew sooner?"

He could have sat there with Jenn leaning against his chest all night speaking sports. "I thought that the books used that quote." she then said in response to his words about the Hunger Games. "I don't remember the quote in the books, but then again, I haven't read them in a while."

"Singing isn't even really my favorite thing to do, to be honest--it's just something that I like to do." she said in response to his question, "Well, that is a good question." His girlfriend stopped to think for a moment, then said, "Living. Not just the whole eat, sleep, breathe sort of thing, but actually living."

Frank understood her, but then he didn't, it was understandable, but kinda confusing. He let it go though, he could think on it later. Then she asked him his next question, "If you could do anything in the world, what would you do?" He laughed, now THAT was a hard question, he repeated the question then said, "That is a hard one, there is so many things I would do. Probably sky dive or hang out with you, but there are several things I want to do like play in the MLB and hit a walk-off homerun to win the World Series, but that is different I guess."

Now it was his turn to ask the question, he sat there and shifted so it was more comfortable for the two of them laying there. He finally thought of a question, "What is the nicest place you have been?" It wasn't much of a question, but it was the only thing he could think of at the moment with his girlfriend, the girl he liked, having her head on his chest. Yeah, he loved that, but it could be very thought stealing. He was fine with it though, and she probably was too, she probably didn't care how strange his questions were.

for HIMYM fans

Frank speak in red

DON'T TOUCH THE SHAQTUS

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Watching ((Jenn))   

Back to top Go down

Star Watching ((Jenn))
Page 1 of 1