Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Amazing ((Jenn PG-13))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos

PostSubject: Amazing ((Jenn PG-13))   Tue May 01, 2012 11:56 pm

Alex sat on his towel, at the beach, meditating. The peacful Ocean waves where relaxing. Alex meditated alot, the only thing that would let him collect his thoughts of what he thought. He took everything he had learned that day and kept it in his mind. His brain was like an Encyclopedia, everything went in an order, in a Category, and he could collect that information for a long amount of time.

Note to self: When using Harlequin throw a powerful hit at the ground to make it rumble and make you enemy fall to their feet. Under Fighting Techniques.

Seamus' Brother, Adam: After pulling a prank or something, he goes and hides in the woods in the same tree. Leave him a Trap. Under Annoying pests.

Eliza: I like her, alot, but I don't think it'll work out. Let's see how long it'll last though. Under Love Life.

Alex kept going on and own with Info he had gathered. Then when everything was in Order. Alex opened his eyes. It was night time. Alex was in his bathing suit, nothing else. Not a shirt, shoes, the only weapon he had on him was his sword that was in Braclet mode. And something new he had bought from a Hermes kid that had got it from a Heaphestus kid. It was a bronze sports watch, that when tapped would turn into a shield.

Alex heard a sound behind him, it sounded like someone was Spying on him. Alex didn't look back, it had been a faint sound, but with Alex's hightened hearing he could hear any little move

He looked out at the beach at night. "Beatuiful Isn't it?" Alex said to the person that was spying on him.

((Sorry for the slight God Mod.))

Thanks to Aphrodite for the Set. And Jenn for the second sig

Yo, Alexander Jones your the best, let's be friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jennifer Mason
Daughter of Terpsichore

PostSubject: Re: Amazing ((Jenn PG-13))   Thu May 03, 2012 11:27 pm

((Rawr. You stole my color....))

The Terpsichore Cabin was non-existant, at the time, so Jenn was trying to figure out a place to stay, while lounging on her bed in the Hermes Cabin, trying to think--as if that were actually going to happen in the Hermes Cabin, at night, for a demigod who could never keep her thoughts straight. After a while, she tried shoving her pillow over her face, so at least some of the sound would be somewhat muted. "GOOD GODS! Does this cabin ever shut up?!" she exploded into her pillow. A few of the newer campers looked at her with freaked out expressions. "What do you want?" she snapped--Jenn had been running out of energy, which had made her just a little more cranky than usual. The newbies went back to their hesitant conversations, as Jenn jumped up from her bed, as she wrote a note.

You touch anytying here--Hermes kids, and unclaimed kids--you better hope I don't find you.
--Jenn Mason
Daughter of Terpsichore

After dropping the note on her bed, Jenn stormed over to the Hermes Cabin door. "I wouldn't do that if I were you, Jenn," a fellow camper warned.

"It's like I have any choice," she replied and exited the cabin.

Where she was going to go, Jenn had no idea, so she just took off in a jog, around Camp, thinking. Eventually, she made her way to the Sound. On her run, a twig snapped, "Shit!" she muttered, hoping someone didn't hear her. She started her jog again, but stopped when she heard a guy's voice.

"Beautiful, isn't it?"

Jenn reversed her run, taking a few steps back, and looking for the source of the voice. When she found what she was looking for, she approached him, Imperia, her dagger, to be at the ready, if need be. [i]Dear gods, please don't be a monster, or some sort of new security.

An idea flashed in her mind. Jennifer slipped Imperia into the pocket of her black Chicago hoodie, and walked over to the guy. "What do you think you are doing out here? It's after curfew!"

^Tumblr XD

Graphics Status~~OPEN!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos

PostSubject: Re: Amazing ((Jenn PG-13))   Fri May 04, 2012 12:19 am

Alex turned back, he saw the girl, she was surprisingly very pretty. Alex go up, put his shirt on and also put his Lakers Hoodie on. Alex brushed sand off of his Nike sports shorts. And got up, he threw sand off of his Air Jordans and put them on. Alex smiled at the girl once she had said, "What do you think you are doing out here? It's after curfew!" Alex was smart enough to know that the girl wasn't any security chick or anything. "Good show, your a great actress." Alex said smiling. "The old 'I'm on guard duty!' Trick, but your out here breaking curfew just like me." Alex popped his knuckles.

Alex gave a perfect Jeet Kune Do kick to the air, as it was his way of stretching, then did a back flip. Moving his hips, he stood up straight and felt loose. "That trick couldn't fall on my youngest brother, and my Stepmoms still pregnant with him." Alex said. "You look sweaty, which means you were probably jogging, Were walking over here with a dagger, and saw me and you put it away, which means you probably thought I was a monster. And third, your not very convincing. To me, your still a pretty good actress."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jennifer Mason
Daughter of Terpsichore

PostSubject: Re: Amazing ((Jenn PG-13))   Sat May 05, 2012 4:22 pm

The guy started smiling, and said "Good show, you're a great actress."

Jenn rolled her eyes at him. "You think I'm acting?"

"The old 'I'm on guard duty!' Trick, but you're out here breaking curfew just like me."

"What ever," she rolled her eyes, yet again, and the kid started showing off. He kicked the air, then did a back flip. "Are you trying to prove something?"

"That trick couldn't fall on my youngest brother, and my Stepmoms still pregnant with him. You look sweaty, which means you were probably jogging, Were walking over here with a dagger, and saw me and you put it away, which means you probably thought I was a monster. And third, your not very convincing. To me, your still a pretty good actress." the guy said.

"I appreciate the need to make me feel self-conscious," Jenn said, sarcastically, as she self-consciously wiped her hoodie sleeve across her forehead. "And I appreciate your completely contradictory statement of I'm a great actress, but not very convincing."

((It's late here...that's the best I've got right now :/....I apologize for the suckishness.....))

^Tumblr XD

Graphics Status~~OPEN!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos

PostSubject: Re: Amazing ((Jenn PG-13))   Tue May 08, 2012 6:56 am

Alex realized he was talking like a jerk, Alex turned to his side, "Positivety." Alex mumbled, he was trying to somewhat cast a spell, that would try and make the girl try and not think badly of Alex, but Alex didn't have enough power, as earlier he had used it all on Tom, so the spell failed. Alright Alex, your the Son Of Baubo. You make people laugh. It's fine. Alex looked at the girl. "Alright, sorry about that, I could've come up like a show off and jerk. Sorry. I'm Alex Jones, Son Of Baubo." Alex said. "Oh Na Na, what's your name?"

((HORRRIBLEEE!!!!))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jennifer Mason
Daughter of Terpsichore

PostSubject: Re: Amazing ((Jenn PG-13))   Sat May 12, 2012 11:06 am

((SQUEE!!! I get my color back! Very Happy yay))

The guy mumbled something, that Jenn couldn't hear. "Sorry, what was that?" she asked, trying not to get too much of a bratty vocal tone. There was not very much patience in the demigod at that moment. She was stressed, because she was trying to design the perfect cabin for her, and her potential siblings and cousins, and the Hermes Cabin was no place to concentrate--especially for a demigod with ADD.

Jenn watched the guy as he was standing with his side towards her. "Alright, sorry about that, I could've come up like a show off and jerk. Sorry. I'm Alex Jones, Son Of Baubo," the guy introduced himself, turning back--looking at Jenn. "Oh Na Na, what's your name?"

At least he's trying, Jenn thought. "Jenn Mason, daughter of Terpsichore," she replied. "So, clearly you know at least a little part of my curfew story, so what about your's?"

((rawr...suckish :/))

^Tumblr XD

Graphics Status~~OPEN!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazing ((Jenn PG-13))   

Back to top Go down

Amazing ((Jenn PG-13))
Page 1 of 1