Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Am i ready to pass

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Seamus Dellas
Unclaimed Demigod
Seamus Dellas

Am i ready to pass Empty
PostSubject: Am i ready to pass   Am i ready to pass Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:37 pm

(( Heres another try for this ))

Seamus enterd the mess hall his hair was slicked back and cute. Seamus walked hold his sword he was doing this for ages. " Ah such a lovely day and heck of the world look at the time." . Seamus danced through the prevailion and smiled and grined at the girls.Seamus contuied walking. Why was Eliza mad at her because he didnt wanna date her. " Girls are so crazy." Seamus walked away and snorted He was already mad at his friends didnt need to get more mad. Seamus looked at the campers and drew a stealy smile. " What a day mates." Seamus walked and laughed evily like he was planning a scem. Then he looked at the campers and winked.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

Am i ready to pass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i ready to pass   Am i ready to pass Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:09 pm

...May I suggest using Microsoft Word, and using the spellcheck feature? the number of red and green lines will say a little something... at any rate, I suggest thinking before you write. try and find this sorta magical thing known as "Muse", a semi mystical flow of creativity that inspires RP Skill in users.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Olympian
Aphrodite

Am i ready to pass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i ready to pass   Am i ready to pass Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:54 pm

Do I smell powerplay here? I know this is just for school but did you ask Eliza permission to claim that she wanted to date your char before rejection her? If not, it counts as powerplay and we don't want you to take on that habit. (I might have misread it though, but that is what it looks like)

Also, I posted a list of RP tips in the RP-school section that you might want to take a look at. I think it really helps if you try to follow those tips.

Good luck with the school!!!

PS, I noticed about half the posts in the RP school belong to you. To avoid clogging I want to ask you to post your improved RP's in one of your previous topics. You don't need a new topic for each try to pass in the RP school.
Back to top Go down
Kendall Ryan

Kendall Ryan

Am i ready to pass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i ready to pass   Am i ready to pass Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:15 pm

Just for instance we do need permission to ask people if they want to date us.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Olympian
Aphrodite

Am i ready to pass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i ready to pass   Am i ready to pass Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:39 am

No, you can make couples by yourselves without permission. Powerplay is RP-ing the characters of other people without their permission.
Back to top Go down
Kendall Ryan

Kendall Ryan

Am i ready to pass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i ready to pass   Am i ready to pass Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:44 am

Okay thank you my goddess bows.
Back to top Go down
Frank Desmond
Son of Dionysus
Frank Desmond

Am i ready to pass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i ready to pass   Am i ready to pass Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:40 am

Guys, I would appreciate it if you guys don't spam, ask a staff please Kendall next time or ask in the Randomness Chat
Back to top Go down
https://percyjacksonrpg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Am i ready to pass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i ready to pass   Am i ready to pass Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Am i ready to pass
Page 1 of 1