Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Building a Cabin ((OPEN to Everyone, especially Jenn's friends))

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Terpsichore
Minor Goddess
Terpsichore

Building a Cabin ((OPEN to Everyone, especially Jenn's friends)) Empty
PostSubject: Building a Cabin ((OPEN to Everyone, especially Jenn's friends))   Building a Cabin ((OPEN to Everyone, especially Jenn's friends)) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 2:53 pm

She had done it. Everything had been confirmed, they could build it, Jenn's cabin. Her daughter would finally have somewhere to stay. Well, she would need to build a cabin but she didn't want to build it alone. Maybe she could find a child of Hephaestus to help her or even just some random campers. Terpsichore knew that they’d be capable of making a cabin, especially with her help.

Terpsichore walked back to the place where she had first talked with Jenn. She stared at the open green space perfect for the Muse Cabin, Cabin 19, to be placed. She could almost see it in her head.

A big cabin that looked of that of a stage, the interior would of course resemble that of a dance studio. Bunk beds to one side and a wall covered with a mirror and ballet barre to the other. A stereo would like next to a huge book case containing books, poems, and play scripts for her sisters needs. A telescope would sit by a window and a picture of constellations would need to hang somewhere on the wall. There would also need to be lights, like spotlights hanging on the ceiling and red curtains over the windows. Also, it would be up to the kids who inhabited the cabin but they could hang pictures and quotes from famous works on the wall.

This Cabin would emanate creativity.

…But how to actually build this. Terpsichore could very well snap her fingers and a cabin could rise out of the ground but where was the fun in that? Unlike some other gods she liked to work hard even if it meant taking a longer time.

But she would need to find some campers. Most would probably be glad to skip training and she had already gotten the OK from Chiron to excuse a couple of campers to come and help. The more the merrier in her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Katie Malecovich
Daughter of Demeter
Katie Malecovich

PostSubject: Re: Building a Cabin ((OPEN to Everyone, especially Jenn's friends))   Building a Cabin ((OPEN to Everyone, especially Jenn's friends)) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:30 am

Katie was just wandering aimlessly through the courtyard when she came opon Terpsichore. "Oh, hello Terpsichore." Katie flipped her hood off. "What's going on over here?" Katie played with the knot she tied at the side of her shirt. It held her shirt about 6 inches from the hem of her shorts. She wasn't sure what it was but, whatever was going on here, intrigued her. Katie looked around the whole site. There was building supplies, blueprints. Terpsichore was building a cabin? "Are you building something Terpsichore?"

Katie picked up a hammer and inspected it. "Seems you are." She answered her own question. Katie turned back to Terpsichore. "Well, I would like to help. Can I?" Katie looked at the empty space. "Your cabin?" Katie put her hair up in a messy bun. It occured to Katie that Terp might not want her to help.

((Gah! Shortness! Sorry...no muse!))
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.canadian-forum.com/
Apollo
Olympian
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Building a Cabin ((OPEN to Everyone, especially Jenn's friends))   Building a Cabin ((OPEN to Everyone, especially Jenn's friends)) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:48 am

With a lucent illumination and a crackle, the God flashed into the grassy clearing of where the cabin would be, lounging casually on a piece of plywood. With a bright grin, he raised a hand to wave, palatinate optics glinting contently in the glare of the sun. Well, I would like to help. Can I? He heard the daughter of Demeter ask, and clucked his tongue thoughtfully, glancing up at the sky.

"I always thought that one says may I" The Olympian then shrugged, sub-consciously tossing the subject matter aside and fixing his gaze on the Muse of Dance. "I'm going to help, Terpsi, whether you like it or not. I owe you one."Apollo declared with a wink, clasping one of the forsaken hammers in his palm and thudding it absently against his leg, ignoring the tremors of vibration that coursed through his body everytime he did so and staring intently at Terpsichore. As he waited for her reply, he glanced over to Katie with sudden interest, narrowing his eyes and bobbing his head slightly to the side,

"You're Demeter's daughter, aren't you?" The blonde wondered, shaking away a stray strand of curly hair that had fallen into his line of sight. Stupid question, he thought afterwards, and mentally hit himself for it. In the last time, the God of the Sun had lost his head, it seemed; totally. Not. Awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://fernsparrow.deviantart.com/
Jennifer Mason
Daughter of Terpsichore

PostSubject: Re: Building a Cabin ((OPEN to Everyone, especially Jenn's friends))   Building a Cabin ((OPEN to Everyone, especially Jenn's friends)) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:04 pm

It was still early-ish in the morning, when Jenn had woken up--later than she would have hoped, but what can one do when in the Hermes Cabin, with constant uproars of laughter, shushing, and other such annoying noises in the middle of the night. Jennifer woke up, and stretched out in her bed. She was still somewhat tired from the night, but that didn't stop her from getting out, and packing up her bunk. She had quickly changed out of her pajamas, and into her clothes for the day. She tied her long, wavy, blonde locks into a ponytail, as she jumped down the stairs of the Hermes Cabin.

It was just a short walk from where she had been claimed, about a week beforehand, which was the site for the new Muse cabin. When she got there, there were people there already. "You guys started the building party without me?" Jenn exclaimed. She noticed a blonde guy, with curly hair--whom was very attractive if Jenn had to say so herself, but she wasn't going to be head-over-heels for this guy--and a brunette girl. The guy was lounging on a piece of plywood for the cabin, and the girl was standing near-ish to Jenn's mother.

"Well, I would like to help. Can I?" the girl asked, as the guy made a clicking sound.

"In my opinion, the more the merrier," Jenn hopped in with her answer, "--at least in cabin building."

"I always thought that one says may I," he shrugged.

"Well, if we are speaking English, then of course one would say that. However, for a majority of Americans, we have a tendency to speak Amurrican, like real Americans do. We have the same grammar--or lack thereof--of our former President George Dubb-yah Bush, when he proclaims to the entire nation 'Is our children learning?'" Jenn replied, with her complete opinion of the matter. She and her aunt had that discussion on multiple occasions, as Jenn was quite fond of grammar, and Heather...not so much on the verbal grammar.

The guy continued, "I'm going to help, Terpsi, whether you like it or not. I owe you one."

Jenn's glance faltered from the guy to her mother, Did he just call her 'Terpsi?' she thought.

The blonde's eyes scoped the area, looking for some sort of danger--being a demigod, one could never be too cautious. They stopped at the guy again, as he was hitting himself with a hammer. A confused expression, that could be described as 'what the heck are you doing?' found it self on her face. "You know, there are more uses to a hammer, than self-harm?" Jenn said, picking up two pieces of wood, and a nail, "Such as: hammering two pieces of wood together to start a frame," she said, flashing a smile at him, hoping he would do something more productive. "Though, before we do that, I think we should have a game-plan, of what is going on," Jennifer's deep green eyes, floated to meet her mother's in hopes that she would have some sort of plan.

((gah...that kind of sucked...sorry guys :/))
Back to top Go down
Frank Desmond
Son of Dionysus
Frank Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Building a Cabin ((OPEN to Everyone, especially Jenn's friends))   Building a Cabin ((OPEN to Everyone, especially Jenn's friends)) Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:37 am

Frank was up early morning, he wanted to just have some fresh air. He walked out of his cabin, cabin #12 and headed to the basketball courts. He just wanted to shoot some hoops and get his mind off of things. Chiron had left camp at the beginning of the school year because a satyr named Grover had reported that he thought he had a Big Three child. Chiron had left in disguise as a school teacher, but other than that, things seemed normal. After he shot and made a 3 pointer later on into shooting around, he heard some talking. He turned and saw a gathering of a few demigods and what looked like a few gods and goddesses. He put the basketball up on the rack after running up and dunking it and started walking towards the blank space of grass.

As he got closer he noticed his girlfriend, Jennifer, with her blonde hair in a ponytail and he also saw a blonde guy with curly hair. There was also a brunette girl and Terpsichore, he recognized her from a few nights before. As he neared he heard Jennifer say, "You guys started the building party without me?" [i]That explains what is going on, they are building a cabin, probably Jennifer's. "Well, I would like to help. Can I?" the girl asked, as the guy made a clicking sound.

"In my opinion, the more the merrier, --at least in cabin building."

"I always thought that one says may I," the blonde guy shrugged. Jennifer responded, "Well, if we are speaking English, then of course one would say that. However, for a majority of Americans, we have a tendency to speak Amurrican, like real Americans do. We have the same grammar--or lack thereof--of our former President George Dubb-yah Bush, when he proclaims to the entire nation 'Is our children learning?'" Frank then came up and stood next to Jennifer and listened to the conversation.

"You know, there are more uses to a hammer, than self-harm?" Jenn said, picking up two pieces of wood, and a nail, "Such as: hammering two pieces of wood together to start a frame," she said, flashing a smile at him, hoping he would do something more productive. "Though, before we do that, I think we should have a game-plan, of what is going on," Frank decided to join in, and said, "Hey guys, umm, what is going on here? Are you building a cabin? You'd think being a goddess you could make one poof out of the sky, but I am not one to complain, I'll help if you need it." He figured Terpsichore would be mad at him for the comment, but he was telling the truth, why not make one appear? She was a goddess for gods sake. He looked at Jennifer for help in case Terpsichore was mad.
Back to top Go down
https://percyjacksonrpg.forumotion.com
Terpsichore
Minor Goddess
Terpsichore

PostSubject: Re: Building a Cabin ((OPEN to Everyone, especially Jenn's friends))   Building a Cabin ((OPEN to Everyone, especially Jenn's friends)) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:30 pm

"You guys started the building party without me?" Her daughter Jenn, exclaimed walking in on them.

"Well, I would like to help. Can I?" Asked another girl. Terpsichore scanned over her quickly and noticed her flower bracelt. 'Daughter of Demeter' She instinctivly thought.

A bright flash appeared where their little building party lay and Terpsichore knew this light all to well. A second later a blonde man was sitting on a piece of plywood correcting the daughter of Demeter's grammer.

Jenn went right to voicing her opinion on the matter.

"I'm going to help, Terpsi, whether you like it or not. I owe you one." Apollo told her. Terpsichore was almost shocked he was here.

"You owe me?" She asked raising an eyebrow in a playful matter. Apollo grabbed a hammer and started lightly tapping it against his leg in which her daughter tried to get him to stop doing by showing him two pieces of wood and nails.

"Though, before we do that, I think we should have a game-plan, of what is going on," Jenn said her eyes floating to Terpsichore's own currently light blue eyes.

Jenn's boyfriend suddenly walked in. "Hey guys, umm, what is going on here? Are you building a cabin? You'd think being a goddess you could make one poof out of the sky, but I am not one to complain, I'll help if you need it." Terpsichore locked eyes with him. "So hard work isn't needed? Just because I'm a goddess doesn't mean I want everything on a silver platter. I appreciate hard work and plus this will create memories..." She snapped at him whispering the last part. She knew she wouldn't be able to hang around Jenn often, as much as she planned to be at camp, plus Terpsichore was used to the hard work at dance no matter how gifted she was.

"I had something in mind but I want your opinion on it." She said to Jenn. "If we go with my plan the design of the cabin won't be very complex, just a nice long rectangle if you will," Terpsichore said poofing a table with a blueprint on it so they could gather around and she what was planned. "Decorations will be taken care of later." She said standing up from her hunched over position from before.

"Comments, ideas, feedback?" She asked the small crowd in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Building a Cabin ((OPEN to Everyone, especially Jenn's friends))   Building a Cabin ((OPEN to Everyone, especially Jenn's friends)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Building a Cabin ((OPEN to Everyone, especially Jenn's friends))
Page 1 of 1