Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Cabin for the unclaimed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
William Solane

The Cabin for the unclaimed Empty
PostSubject: The Cabin for the unclaimed   The Cabin for the unclaimed Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:03 am

William walked into the place he was told would be his cabin in till he got claimed. It was amazing how many kids and bed sets there were. William had to put his stuff in a little corner between two other peoples' stuff. He just sat down and recovered his day, his very long day. He had gotten saved by a satyr from a empousa, taken a flying cab with old ladies, and went to the coolest place he had ever seen. "A little much for one day," he thought. He started unpacking his things. The little things he had were a t-shirt and jeans he'd been wearing to school, his new camp-halfblood clothing, and his wallet with an emergency credit card and a picture if William and his dad. The picture was taken at the Grand Canyon. William loved to get out of the house and go see new places. " Maybe I'm a child of Hermes," he thought, "but I don't like steeling so never mind." In fact he didn't like the very thought of steeling or doing anything bad. He thought everything should be punished; even small things like people cutting in the lunch line he hated. He wasn't ever mean to someone unless they were mean to him or others. William had spent so much time in thought he hadn't noticed the horn for dinner time. He got up from his comfy floor bed and went off to dinner.
Back to top Go down
Katie Malecovich
Daughter of Demeter
Katie Malecovich

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin for the unclaimed   The Cabin for the unclaimed Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:38 pm

Katie walked into Cabin 11 with her navy blue duffle bag over her shoulder. It was filled with 6 days worth of clothing, bathing needs and two pairs on Converse. She had her blanket around her shoulders and her green and purple pillow was straped to her duffle bag. Setting down all her belongings, she sat crossed-legged on the wood floor. It was rather uncomfortable. I guess I'll have to deal with it until I get claimed...She thought to herself. It appeared she would be waiting on that for qujite sometime. Which, upset her loads. It wasn't just the fact that she was inpatient it was that she felt like her unknown mother did not care for her.
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.canadian-forum.com/
Andrew Paul
Unclaimed Demigod
Andrew Paul

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin for the unclaimed   The Cabin for the unclaimed Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:58 pm

Andrew walked into the Hermes cabin and looked around. This placed was
crowded to the max. All of the bunks were taken. There was hardly any
floor space. But this was where he was going to be staying while at camp
until he was claimed by a god or goddess. He sighed thinking about the
idea that one day he might meet one of his parents. Sure, that parent
was a goddess or god and probably wouldn't have time to spend with him. But that
was okay, just knowing that he would have a parent out there was enough
for him.

Taking another step into the interior of the cabin, Andrew
quietly made his way to a corner that seemed to be less crowded. He
laid down his stuff and decided to roll out his sleeping bag. When he
was claimed, he would move into that god or goddess cabin and put bedding on a
bunk. But for now, he was just going to stay in a sleeping bag. He could
handle it for a couple of days. It shouldn't take that long to be claimed, he told himself. Any day now I'll know which god is my parent. With that thought in his head, Andrew unpacked his stuff and thought about happier times.He put out his blanket and layed back missing his mother.He looks around and see's the girl and boy talking.
Back to top Go down
Katie Malecovich
Daughter of Demeter
Katie Malecovich

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin for the unclaimed   The Cabin for the unclaimed Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 2:07 pm

((Katie has offically moved to the Demeter cabin! Hoorraayy for claiming!))
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.canadian-forum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin for the unclaimed   The Cabin for the unclaimed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cabin for the unclaimed
Page 1 of 1