Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seeing Friends go

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seamus Dellas
Unclaimed Demigod
Seamus Dellas

Seeing Friends go Empty
PostSubject: Seeing Friends go   Seeing Friends go Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:40 am

Seamus looked down the hill at his friends going. " Sure gonna miss those guys while there on that quest. " Seamus looked at the campers with friends. He rembered when they were talking about his brother Adam.Seamus knew his friends had a dangerous quest. " I hope they dont die but when they return well if they do i will be here hopefully I'll be claimed by them arent i suposed to claimed when i was 13 ? " Seamus held his arm it was bleeding hoping noone saw his arm that scrach on it. " Well after Alex broke Eliza heart i'm sure they wont torture each other . " Seamus had his orange camp shirt on and a pair of new jeans and black DCs.
Back to top Go down

Seeing Friends go
Page 1 of 1