Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Am I worthy enough to pass <:3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Whisperkin

Whisperkin

Am I worthy enough to pass <:3 Empty
PostSubject: Am I worthy enough to pass <:3   Am I worthy enough to pass <:3 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:55 am

(Note that I am using a dragon as a character. It is still PJ and all, but it may sound different,)
Whisper=Dragon

Whisper was walking down the woods. She was so bored, it felt as though her head would explode. Whisper wanted to fight, but she didn't want to at the same time. She didn't want to go back to Tartarus. No way. The last time she had been there, it was like hell. Well, it was hell. But she was bored! What else could she do? Go to sleep? 'No,' Whisper thought. She had slept all day. Now it was fighting time. Well, excercise time, anyway. Whisper was wandering around for hours, looking for a worthy foe. After she had given up, she finally heard the usual crack. A half blood was near. And they came there in the forest all the time, because she
was in the forest of Camp Half Blood.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: Am I worthy enough to pass <:3   Am I worthy enough to pass <:3 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:51 am

I like it so far.... did you use Word? and I'm not sure if you sent in a character sheet, personally.
Back to top Go down
Frank Desmond
Son of Dionysus
Frank Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Am I worthy enough to pass <:3   Am I worthy enough to pass <:3 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:16 am

You don't need to come here unless staff tells you, but I like it
Back to top Go down
https://percyjacksonrpg.forumotion.com
Whisperkin

Whisperkin

PostSubject: Re: Am I worthy enough to pass <:3   Am I worthy enough to pass <:3 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 7:04 am

I didn't use Word and I didn't send a character sheet. Yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I worthy enough to pass <:3   Am I worthy enough to pass <:3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Am I worthy enough to pass <:3
Page 1 of 1