Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peter's Arrival (open)

Go down 
+2
Thomas Kirtley
Peter Brown
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Peter Brown
Unclaimed Demigod

Peter's Arrival (open) Empty
PostSubject: Peter's Arrival (open)   Peter's Arrival (open) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:42 pm

((Look at my character sheet for where the chariot came from))

The chariot hit the ground hard, causing Peter to fly forward off the flying chariot landing on his face with a loud THUMP. Peter groaned for a second then looked behind him for the girl driving the chariot, but the girl was gone, along with the chariot. "What just happened?" Peter said to himself, he looked around at his surroundings. The first thing that he noticed was a hill with a pine tree at the top. He thought he saw something move next to the tree but he couldn't be sure of himself. He looked the opposite way and could see the silhouette of several sky scrapers and could hear the faint honking of car horns "Didn't that girl say that she was taking me to New York City?" thought Peter, "Yes I believe she did." said Peter, answering his own question. He wondered what to do now and where the strange girl went. "Mabey she is getting us food." thought Peter. He smiled to himself when he imagined the girl ordering food in a McDonalds drive through in her chariot. So he just sat where he was, waiting for the girl and her chariot, "I wonder where that girl is!" he exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: Peter's Arrival (open)   Peter's Arrival (open) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:45 pm

((I looked, and saw NO chariot mentioned of any kind. plus, there's enough empty Intro threads, just sayign.))
Back to top Go down
Peter Brown
Unclaimed Demigod

PostSubject: Rp sample   Peter's Arrival (open) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:57 pm

((No sorry it was in my rp sample but that wasn't transferred along with it but I think that it was deleted from the character creation part so I don't know what to do but basically Peter got in a fight and was saved by this girl with a flying chariot and she said she was taking him to a safe place in New York, and that's basically it.))
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: Peter's Arrival (open)   Peter's Arrival (open) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:39 am

((If it's not in the History, it didn't happen. Th RP example is to show your writing style.))
Back to top Go down
Peter Brown
Unclaimed Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Peter's Arrival (open)   Peter's Arrival (open) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:13 am

((It did happen and I know it because I wrote it for gods sake!))
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: Peter's Arrival (open)   Peter's Arrival (open) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:20 am

((If you could be so kind as to watch the Temper, I would be appreciative.))
Back to top Go down
Peter Brown
Unclaimed Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Peter's Arrival (open)   Peter's Arrival (open) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:21 am

((I don't like you...))
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Olympian
Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: Peter's Arrival (open)   Peter's Arrival (open) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:24 am

((Why not just let the guy have his thread? He posted the summary of where the chariot came from so people can now read that. No need to spam up his first thread with a discussion about what did and didn't happen. Let's show some love to the new members, shall we??))
Back to top Go down
Peter Brown
Unclaimed Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Peter's Arrival (open)   Peter's Arrival (open) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:25 am

((Oh, I like Aphrodite!))
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: Peter's Arrival (open)   Peter's Arrival (open) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:26 am

((1. there is a five word OOC rule, 2. Impoliteness to staff can result in a Ban for a week, and I don't particularly like your attitude. consider this your first warning. Ok Aphrodite. but the Chariot has to go. I talked with another Admin about it, and Evie says no.))
Back to top Go down
Peter Brown
Unclaimed Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Peter's Arrival (open)   Peter's Arrival (open) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:28 am

((Okay ban me this site is obviously not for me))
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale
Daughter of Hecate
Evie Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Peter's Arrival (open)   Peter's Arrival (open) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:29 am

((Name dropper! Razz

But the Chariot has to go. Winged chariots don't exist around camp. Maybe one belongs to Apollo.... But not to a demigod))
Back to top Go down
Peter Brown
Unclaimed Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Peter's Arrival (open)   Peter's Arrival (open) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:39 am

Nah I'm not going on this site anymore because I posted something and the only replies I have gotten are out of character and really are just arguments, also this Thomas Kirtly is starting to piss me off.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: Peter's Arrival (open)   Peter's Arrival (open) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:40 am

Peter Brown wrote:
((Okay ban me this site is obviously not for me))

That I will not do unless you seriously break the rules. I was just warning you about the five word rule and how Staff need to be treated at least with a modicum of respect. I respect you, sir, but we cannot allow the flying chaiot. once we get this settled, I'll personally delete the OOC posts to keep this clean. sound good? and I apologize for getting on your bad side.))
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Olympian
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Peter's Arrival (open)   Peter's Arrival (open) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:10 am

((Sorry for the spam, but...

Does Arty have a flying chariot? O.o))
Back to top Go down
http://Chamberofchat.com
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: Peter's Arrival (open)   Peter's Arrival (open) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:29 am

((no offense Arty, but duh.))
Back to top Go down
Frank Desmond
Son of Dionysus
Frank Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Peter's Arrival (open)   Peter's Arrival (open) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:50 am

((not that I know of... and Peter, there is no chariot in camp except maybe one like evie said, but you certainly would not have one coming in, we aren't trying to be mean, this will be cleaned up once figured out, and we do not want to ban you, only if you break a rule really badly))
Back to top Go down
https://percyjacksonrpg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peter's Arrival (open)   Peter's Arrival (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peter's Arrival (open)
Page 1 of 1