Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Start [Open]

Go down 
+2
Elise Aurélie
Rhiannon Bradley-Ellis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhiannon Bradley-Ellis
Unclaimed Demigod
Rhiannon Bradley-Ellis

New Start [Open] Empty
PostSubject: New Start [Open]   New Start [Open] Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:34 am

Rhiannon watched Taylor walk down the hill, wishing he wouldn’t leave her alone. She understood that he had told her everything already and that she was basically prepared to go on by herself, but that didn’t matter to her. She would have felt a lot more comfortable if the satyr himself introduced her to camp. She was suddenly reminded of her first day at her new middle school. She had felt much the same then. She knew what was coming, she knew she’d have to make friends on her own, but it was still a bit awkward and uncomfortable. And then, she wasn’t even dealing with the fact that she was a child of a Greek god. That was the hardest thing to grasp at the moment. Maybe it would make more sense later.

Gripping the handle of her flute case, Rhiannon slowly started down the hill. She knew she would have to enter the camp at some point, so she figured she might as well do it now. Taylor had told her she would have to live in the Hermes cabin for now since she was unclaimed, and Hermes was the patron god of travelers. Rhiannon only hoped she would feel welcome there. That seemed as good a place as any to start since she didn’t really know where else to go, so she started to make her way towards the cabins, hoping she could pick Hermes’ cabin out of all the rest.
Back to top Go down
Elise Aurélie
Unclaimed Demigod
Elise Aurélie

New Start [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Start [Open]   New Start [Open] Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:11 am

Elise sat on her bunk in the Hermes cabin quietly and minded her own business. Little arguments broke out here and there, but after a day of being with the Hermes cabin, she was used to it. Sad, but true. Arguments happened pretty often around here. The current argument was between two boys who were both much bigger and older than Elle. She tried to block out their shouting, as everyone else did. Finally, the unclaimed demigod just couldn't take it anymore. She slammed her storybook shut and approached them.

"Both of you," She said, her voice shaking. Hardly daring to believe her own bravery, she took another step towards them. The two tall demigods looked at her quizzically. Were they just going to let some fourteen year old girl snap at them like that? "Listen here, I'm sick of this argument." The echo of her English accent fluttered around the cabin, which had gone into stunned silence. The taller of the two boys approached her and aimed a punch in her direction. Luckily, Elle was able to dodge it just at the last second--one of the only things ADHD was good for.

"You shut your mouth," The smaller boy responded. "You stay out." Elle rolled her eyes at him and crossed her arms.
"Make me," She said. It definitely wasn't the smartest thing to do. The boy took out a sword and slashed at her, leaving a nice cut down the right side of her face before Elle was even able to defend herself. Blood dripping down the wound, Elle left the cabin, accepting her defeat.

When she was well out of that horrendous place, she began to run. She didn't know where she was going, just somewhere. Somewhere where, in her mind, she was all by herself. Unfortunately, these fantasies didn't last long. Not watching where she was going, Ella ran right into another girl. The collision wasn't enough to knock either of them off balance, but it would probably be surprising for both. Letting out a small yelp, Elle backed away.
"I'm so sorry," She put her hands over her mouth. She turned around and realized something.

That place she'd gone, the place in her head where she'd be on her own... it was never too far from the Hermes cabin to begin with. It proved the power of imagination. She had escaped for only a few moments, but to her, it had been long enough to make the difference.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon Bradley-Ellis
Unclaimed Demigod
Rhiannon Bradley-Ellis

New Start [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Start [Open]   New Start [Open] Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:27 am

Rhiannon had only made it a few steps down the hill when a girl suddenly hurtled up the hill and slammed into her. The girl didn’t hit her hard enough to knock her over, but she hit hard enough to throw Rhiannon off-balance. She grabbed the girl’s shoulders, trying to keep herself standing straight. “Woah,” she said, steadying herself. “Hi…what are you running from?” She suddenly noticed the blood running down the girl’s cheek. “What happened?” she asked, eyes widening. “That doesn’t look good. How did that happen? What did you do?” Rhiannon’s tone wasn’t at all accusative. She was simply concerned for the other girl. Quite frankly, she didn’t like seeing blood, and seeing that much on someone’s face was horrible.

“You should get that looked at,” Rhiannon said. “Hopefully you don’t need stitches. That might leave a scar, though. You should be a little more careful.” Rhiannon noticed she was still holding the girl’s shoulders, and she quickly let go. “Sorry about that. I just wanted to make sure we didn’t fall flat. I guess I should ask, are you okay?” Rhiannon paused for a minute, realizing she was saying way too much again, as usual. Maybe one day she’d manage to find a happy medium between what was too much to say and what wasn’t enough.

Shaking her head slightly, she bent down to pick up the flute case she had dropped during the collision. She hoped her instrument wasn’t damaged. It was wedged into the faux velvet pretty well, but still. Dropping it couldn’t have been very good for it. Straightening up again, she turned back to the girl again and held out a hand. “I’m Rhiannon Bradley-Ellis,” she said. “I just got here. What’s your name?”

((Sorry it's a bit short.))
Back to top Go down
Elise Aurélie
Unclaimed Demigod
Elise Aurélie

New Start [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Start [Open]   New Start [Open] Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:07 am

Before Elise could even grasp what was happening, the girl she'd just (literally) run into had grabbed onto her shoulders and immediately began to bombard her with questions. Some of it just went in one eat and out the other, considering the fact that Elle was slightly panicked. Was this girl angry with her? Concerned? Hurt? With a deep breath, Elle answered the questions she caught.
"...What are you running from?" Elle stopped shaking at once. What had she been running from again? ...Right. Those big bullies. She took another shaky breath and turned back around to look at the Hermes cabin again before responding to the girl's question. It no longer seemed like it was so far away. It was right there, and her imaginary world had disappeared from her mind.

"I-I don't know..." Ella said on instinct. The bombardment of questions had clearly gone to her head. "I'm sorry. I can't remember." It was a lie, but for good reason. It was likely that this girl was also heading towards the Hermes cabin, and the last thing Ella wanted was for this girl to get into a fight, too. "Th-these kids..." She began to answer the girl's next question. "They were a-arguing and I was telling them to stop. Pretty stupid thing to do, I realize it, but I just couldn't stand it, you know?" She took another deep breath. "And they attacked me without warning."

"Sorry about that. I just wanted to make sure we didn’t fall flat. I guess I should ask, are you okay?" The demigod said as she released Elise's shoulders. Elle nodded slowly, still feeling unfocused and stressed. How on earth was she supposed to get back in that cabin now? They'd probably attack her again. She'd be ridiculed for running off.

"I’m Rhiannon Bradley-Ellis,” The girl said. “I just got here. What’s your name?" Elle smiled slightly and shook the girl's hand.
"I'm Elise Aurélie, but you can call me Elle. Or Ella." She was starting to feel a lot better now. "I'm pretty new here, too." She admitted. It was then that Elle realized what she had to do. By the looks of it, Rhiannon had just now walked into camp. She was probably clueless as to which cabin was Hermes, and was probably in need of someone to help her. Even if it meant going back into that dreaded cabin. "Follow me," Ella said. "I'll show you to the cabin."
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon Bradley-Ellis
Unclaimed Demigod
Rhiannon Bradley-Ellis

New Start [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Start [Open]   New Start [Open] Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:09 am

When Rhiannon finally managed to shut up, she realized she had been throwing quite a lot of questions at the other girl. Because of that, she wasn’t surprised that the girl took a few moments to answer her questions. In all honesty, she probably would have taken quite a bit of time if somebody had talked that quickly at her. When the other girl finally began to speak, she answered the questions slowly, going through them one by one. She said that she didn’t know what she was running from, and that she didn’t remember. Rhiannon accepted that without question. Even if the girl did remember, Rhiannon didn’t expect her to say. For one, they were strangers. They hadn’t even officially met yet. And for another, everybody was entitled to their own secrets. Rhiannon had some of her own after all.

After a few more minutes, the girl started to answer her other questions. The look of shock must have registered pretty strongly on Rhiannon’s face as the girl stated that a couple of kids had attacked her and left the mark on her cheek. “Somebody attacked you?” Rhiannon exclaimed, the shock coloring her tone. “What did they attack you with? I give you props for standing up to someone like that, but it isn’t good if they hurt you that badly. I’m in for quite a bit of new stuff here, aren’t I? I already get the feeling somebody isn’t going to like me…”

Rhiannon trailed off, and the girl finally smiled before introducing herself. “Happy to meet you,” Rhiannon responded, returning the smile. “You seem to have a lot of names and nicknames. Is there any one you prefer?” she asked. Rhiannon always asked this when people said they could be called by multiple different names. She preferred calling people by whatever name they liked best. She would be happy calling the girl by any of them, just as long as Elle or Ella or Elise was happy with it. Elle/Ella suddenly turned and told Rhiannon to follow her. “Are you sure?” Rhiannon asked. “I imagine that’s where the kids attacked you. If you don’t want to go back there, I’m sure I can find it on my own later.”
Back to top Go down
Elise Aurélie
Unclaimed Demigod
Elise Aurélie

New Start [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Start [Open]   New Start [Open] Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:30 am

“What did they attack you with? I give you props for standing up to someone like that, but it isn’t good if they hurt you that badly. I’m in for quite a bit of new stuff here, aren’t I? I already get the feeling somebody isn’t going to like me…”
Elle nodded. "It was a-a sword... and thanks, I appreciate that comment. It really wasn't bravery or anything, though. It was stupidity." She laughed a little. "Oh, don't worry. For the most part, there are nice kids here. But there are the few..." She nodded in the direction of the Hermes cabin. "...who aren't."

"I don't mean to scare you or anything," Elle apologized. "I think we just met at a bad moment..." Elle glanced around the area. Half of her brain just wanted to go home--back to that place she'd visited moments ago. That place was where she felt safe, and she'd made it all up. It was like her very own Terabithia.

“You seem to have a lot of names and nicknames. Is there any one you prefer?” Rhiannon asked.
"None in particular," Ella responded, glancing at the ground. "Any are fine." She laughed a bit. "Do you have any nicknames?" That last part kind of came out by accident, but hopefully, Rhiannon wouldn't mind.

“...I imagine that’s where the kids attacked you. If you don’t want to go back there, I’m sure I can find it on my own later.” Rhiannon said when Ella had started to lead her back to the cabin. Elle looked up at her, but then back down at the ground.
"Well I've got to go back at some point, don't I?" She forced a smile. "Don't worry, we'll be fine." She began to skip back down the path, beckoning Rhiannon.

((Sorry it's so bad... O.o))
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon Bradley-Ellis
Unclaimed Demigod
Rhiannon Bradley-Ellis

New Start [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Start [Open]   New Start [Open] Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:21 am

Elise nodded towards the cabins, and Rhiannon took a deep breath. She had dealt with bullies before. That didn’t bother her too much. She just didn’t want to run into any of the not so nice kids right away. Unfortunately, it seemed as though that may not be an option. If Elise had already been attacked today, somebody in the Hermes cabin was clearly riled up. Rhiannon prayed they wouldn’t find a reason to attack her right away.

Elise finally responded to her question about her nicknames, stating that any of them were fine. Rhiannon nodded, deciding she would probably stick to calling the girl Elise or Elle. She didn’t know why, but that seemed most natural to her. Elle asked if she had any nicknames, and Rhiannon laughed. “No, not really,” she said. “I suppose you could call me Rhi if you wanted. That’s what Xander calls me sometimes. Everybody else just calls me Rhiannon, though. There aren’t too many nicknames that you could make from that.”

Elle claimed that she’d have to go back to the cabin at some point, and Rhiannon nodded in understanding. Gathering her few belongings, she began to follow Elle down the path. “How many people are staying in the Hermes cabin now?” she asked. Taylor had explained that all new campers immediately went there. Most moved out when they were claimed, but those who were claimed as children of Hermes stayed there forever. Rhiannon was curious to know how many people Hermes was currently hosting, and how many were actually his kids.

((Sorry mine's a bit short today.))
Back to top Go down
Katie Malecovich
Daughter of Demeter
Katie Malecovich

New Start [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Start [Open]   New Start [Open] Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:02 pm

((Can I join in?))
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.canadian-forum.com/
Rhiannon Bradley-Ellis
Unclaimed Demigod
Rhiannon Bradley-Ellis

New Start [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Start [Open]   New Start [Open] Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:31 am

((Sure. I don't mind if you do. Smile))
Back to top Go down
Katie Malecovich
Daughter of Demeter
Katie Malecovich

New Start [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Start [Open]   New Start [Open] Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:31 pm

((Actually, nevermind Elise. I'm kinda busy with homework and babysitting. Sorry pale ))
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.canadian-forum.com/
Apollo
Olympian
Apollo

New Start [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Start [Open]   New Start [Open] Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:42 am

((Mind if I join/reboot this? x3 Ehm, mainly because I have to rp with Rhiannon ^^))
Back to top Go down
http://fernsparrow.deviantart.com/
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

New Start [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Start [Open]   New Start [Open] Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:52 am

((you are going to have to ask her.))
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Olympian
Apollo

New Start [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Start [Open]   New Start [Open] Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:53 am

((I know, I PM'ed her))
Back to top Go down
http://fernsparrow.deviantart.com/
WesleyTheHero

New Start [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Start [Open]   New Start [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 10:28 am

Wesley trudged up the hill tiredly. he'd been traveling a few days now, after being separated from his family during a family vacation to Manhattan and being told by some guy with goat legs to come to this spot. he'd explained he was the child of a Greek god, and that he didn't know who it was, but that Wesley would be "claimed" at camp, whatever that meant. he hadn't believed him at first, even with the goat legs thing, but after being attacked by a cyclops, hellhound AND a vampire cheerleader chick, he was pretty willing to believe anything. as he leaned on the gigantic pine, he noticed several Greek looking buildings and kids, some his age and some as old as maybe collage aged, walking around. that's when he noticed two girls walking toward a building. one had what looked like a flute case in her hand. he smiled when he saw it, remembering his old guitar back home. he took a deep breath: he was always nervous around girls, and it didn't help that both of them looked his age. but he forced himself down the hill and up to them. "um...hi. i..im Wesley..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Start [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Start [Open]   New Start [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Start [Open]
Page 1 of 1