Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Little Trick((Artemis, Terpsichore, and one demigod, PG-13))

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

A Little Trick((Artemis, Terpsichore, and one demigod, PG-13)) Empty
PostSubject: A Little Trick((Artemis, Terpsichore, and one demigod, PG-13))   A Little Trick((Artemis, Terpsichore, and one demigod, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:46 am

Hecate was at sitting in the Underworld. Mabye she would go to Camp Half-Blood. Camp wasn't her favorite place to be but she was bored and wanted to have a little fun. Maybe trick a demigod? She loved doing that. The looks on thei faces were priceless! Hecate let a devious chuckle escape from her mouth. With a simlpe and careless wave of her hand, she appeared in Camp Half-Blood's woods.

It was a misty and cold night. It was about 9:30. Hecate didn't know if the demigods would be asleep or at leaat in bed by now. It was a bad time to decide to appear at Camp Half-Blood but Hecate knew that at least one demigod would break the rules and be out past curfew. If Hecate were a demigod, she'd be up past cerfew every night. Rules? Who cares about rules? Hecate thought to herself as she smirked.

With a sharp snap of her fingers, she appeared on a branch of an oak tree. The branch was in the middle of the tree and hid Hecate very well. Good. Now thinks were the way she liked it. Now it was time to wait. The moon was full and the night crisp. Maybe coming to camp was a bad idea. Hecate sighed as she stared at the ground waiting for someone to show up.

((Sorry it's so short. My muse is dead.))
Back to top Go down
Seamus Dellas
Unclaimed Demigod
Seamus Dellas

PostSubject: the night   A Little Trick((Artemis, Terpsichore, and one demigod, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:03 pm

Seamus came out of his cabin and was walking to the woods. He looked at the glowing light in the woods. He tipptoed in the wood and saw a figure. He took a another peak. Hecete why is she here. Oh my gods said Seamus. Hecete why you here wouldnt you be on Olympus and why you here. Is Olympus ok Lord Hecete. He looked to see if Mr. D was around. He was surprised to see Hecete.
Back to top Go down
Terpsichore
Minor Goddess
Terpsichore

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trick((Artemis, Terpsichore, and one demigod, PG-13))   A Little Trick((Artemis, Terpsichore, and one demigod, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:13 pm

((Seamus I'm kinda confused about your post so I think I might skip over you...))

Camp Half-Blood. Terpsichore had heard many stories about this place but had never actually been here herself. She knew she probably had a couple of children, wheater or not they made it here would be a topic for the future. Taking the appearance of an older girl Terpsichore stepped through the magical boundaries and set off to explore the camp.

The Camp was very quaint, quite nice for demigods she decided. It was silent for the most part for Terpsichore had decided to come when it was night to not have to worry about running into many campers.

After her quick sweep of the place Terpsichore walled into the woods where she could teleport out without anyone noticing her.

Though she could sense monsters in the woods it felt rather calm in the moonlight. Terpsichore made her lyre appear in her hands to walk and sing all the while forgetting why she entered these woods in the first place.

Time almost seemed to slow for the Goddess as she immersed herself in her passions. Marking a dance while humming and strumming something on her lyre made her forget where she was at the moment. Concentrating on what she was doing, Terpsichore almost ran into a tree if it wasn't for a weird feeling she got that broke her concentration. 

"Hello?" she called to see if she would get a reply.  
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos
Alexander Jones

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trick((Artemis, Terpsichore, and one demigod, PG-13))   A Little Trick((Artemis, Terpsichore, and one demigod, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:56 am

((I'd post, but Alex wouldn't be easly fooled, I mean he'd go along with it and see if the Goddesses would fall for it?))
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Olympian
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trick((Artemis, Terpsichore, and one demigod, PG-13))   A Little Trick((Artemis, Terpsichore, and one demigod, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:02 am

((Me and Hecate (me as Cat, her as Julie) did that once. It's fine. Only concern I have is Artemis has met him. Disguises for the win!))
Back to top Go down
http://Chamberofchat.com
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos
Alexander Jones

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trick((Artemis, Terpsichore, and one demigod, PG-13))   A Little Trick((Artemis, Terpsichore, and one demigod, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:12 am

((So Artemis will know he isn't easliy fooled))

Alex took his Pegasus, Homeboy, for a spin. As they were in the air, they flew above the woods. Alex had Harlequin in small version in the back of his pocket, and he had his sword, which he had named, Encryon, in Braclet mode. Alex had a dagger strapped to his arm. He looked at his Pegasus, "I've had enough Parkour training, you know what? I can do this. Even if it comes from a video game." Alex jumped off his Pegasus, he was attempting a Leap Of Faith, from the games of Assassins Creed, he thought at least 100 meters of free fall. It couldn't be a whole lot could it. Wait a minute? What am I thinking? Alex thought to himself. Alex could do alot of things, run through a field of lightning without getting killed. Challenging three Ares Kids, without getting a scrath on him. Alex could even fight a Goddess of the Hunt, and not get killed. But he could not survive a free fall, with nowhere to land.

"WAIT! HELP! HOMEBOY!!!!!" Alex said as he was about to hit a tree, but swooped by his Pegasus. "YES! I'm ALIVE!!!!" Alex said. Then as they neared the woods, he backflipped off the Pegasus and sent it on it's way to the stables, after waving it goodbye. Alex walked through the woods. He took out Harlequins small version and supersized it. A big war hammer, that made a squeaking sound, and left their opponents face funny. Alex heard then a "Hello?" Alex looked to the side. "Hello? Who is there?"

Last edited by Alexander Jones on Tue May 01, 2012 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Olympian
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trick((Artemis, Terpsichore, and one demigod, PG-13))   A Little Trick((Artemis, Terpsichore, and one demigod, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:14 am

((Yes, which means she will create an epicsauce disguise. *Just thought of the epic-most idea ever*

/end of spam))
Back to top Go down
http://Chamberofchat.com
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos
Alexander Jones

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trick((Artemis, Terpsichore, and one demigod, PG-13))   A Little Trick((Artemis, Terpsichore, and one demigod, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:25 am

((I posted, End of my spam too.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trick((Artemis, Terpsichore, and one demigod, PG-13))   A Little Trick((Artemis, Terpsichore, and one demigod, PG-13)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Little Trick((Artemis, Terpsichore, and one demigod, PG-13))
Page 1 of 1