Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ladies of Camp, We Present You With: The Hunters of Artemis!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Artemis
Olympian
Artemis

Ladies of Camp, We Present You With: The Hunters of Artemis! Empty
PostSubject: Ladies of Camp, We Present You With: The Hunters of Artemis!   Ladies of Camp, We Present You With: The Hunters of Artemis! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:40 am

Join the hunt today, ladies!
How do you ladies feel about immortality? No more idiot boys? Constantly doing things that are worth your while, like hunting monsters and being super awesome?

Well look no further, because Artemis and her Hunters have returned to Camp and are looking for more hunters! All types of females are welcome: nymphs/naiads, demigods, or mortals -- actually, as long as you're female and agree to swear off the company of men, you're good to go!

REMEMBER: This is a final decision - no changing your mind once the decision is made, and NO BREAKING THE VOW. Might be good plotting, but please stick to your decision. If you do change your mind, you will turn back to mortal, and considering if you've lived for a long time... you might just die once you return to mortality. (We also just don't want people changing their minds every time it gets "boring.") If you think you will ever want to change your mind, it might just be easier not to be a Hunter.

Here's the vow, by the way:

I pledge myself to the Goddess Artemis

I turn my back on the company of men,

Accept eternal maidenhood,

And join the Hunt.

Follow this super easy form, and we'll add you to the ranks! Very Happy (This does not necessarily have to be in character, but that would be a nice touch. :3)

Your Name: Character who wishes to join the hunt - ideally you post with them.
Why?: This is an in character reason for joining the Hunt. We all know why you might want to join the hunt - the Hunters are pretty awesome. However, why does your character want to join? This can be as simple as "I don't like boys and I never will," but it can't just be "because I felt like it today."

Do you agree to The Oath: Remember that this is binding! Put your answer here. :]

Code:
[b]Your Name:[/b] Character who wishes to join the hunt - ideally you post with them.
[b]Why?:[/b] This is an in character reasonfor joining the Hunt. We all know why you might want to join the hunt - the Hunters are pretty awesome. However, why does your character want to join? This can be as simple as "I don't like boys and I never will," but it can't just be "because I felt like it today."

[b]Do you agree to The Oath:[/b] Remember that this is binding! Put your answer here. :]

Post here, and I will go ahead and accept you!

(Thanks HBH for the form and everything :3)
Back to top Go down
http://Chamberofchat.com
Carter Black
Unclaimed Demigod
Carter Black

PostSubject: Re: Ladies of Camp, We Present You With: The Hunters of Artemis!   Ladies of Camp, We Present You With: The Hunters of Artemis! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:57 pm

And join the Hunt.

Do you agree to The Oath: Remember that this is binding! Put your answer here. :]
Anna-Rose Gerchman:
Anna-rose has never really liked dateing and wants to stay a pure hunter of artemis where she can follow her favorit goddess and help the world never ageing and will gladly die in battle:

Yes i do: Remember that this is binding! Put your answer here. :]
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Olympian
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Ladies of Camp, We Present You With: The Hunters of Artemis!   Ladies of Camp, We Present You With: The Hunters of Artemis! Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:11 pm

Artemis smiled at Anna-Rose, and was glad they had a new recruit. Arty could tell she would be faithful, and was ready to join. "Welcome to the hunt, m'dear, may all your problems fade."

Heh. Welcome to the Hunt, Anna! :3

Was that supposed to be fifty words? Because this isn't really a RP thread... and... I dunno.
Back to top Go down
http://Chamberofchat.com
Carter Black
Unclaimed Demigod
Carter Black

PostSubject: Re: Ladies of Camp, We Present You With: The Hunters of Artemis!   Ladies of Camp, We Present You With: The Hunters of Artemis! Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 3:41 am

I'm not sure

Yay thank you my lady
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: Ladies of Camp, We Present You With: The Hunters of Artemis!   Ladies of Camp, We Present You With: The Hunters of Artemis! Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 3:46 am

((no, this doesn't count as an RP thread. five words at least are good, but that's covered by the Oath.))
Back to top Go down
Kendall Ryan

Kendall Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Ladies of Camp, We Present You With: The Hunters of Artemis!   Ladies of Camp, We Present You With: The Hunters of Artemis! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:18 pm

Cool the hunters of artemis.
Back to top Go down
Carter Black
Unclaimed Demigod
Carter Black

PostSubject: Re: Ladies of Camp, We Present You With: The Hunters of Artemis!   Ladies of Camp, We Present You With: The Hunters of Artemis! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 4:16 pm

Anna-rose is no more sorry >.<
Back to top Go down
AllieJackson

PostSubject: Re: Ladies of Camp, We Present You With: The Hunters of Artemis!   Ladies of Camp, We Present You With: The Hunters of Artemis! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 3:38 pm

And join the Hunt.

Your Name: Allie Grant
Why?: I'm 13 and sick of all my friends in the Aphrodite cabin asking when I'll get a boyfriend. I'm seriously too young!!! I mean, come on. If one of the perks of the Hunters is immortality, I'm in. No boys for eternity!!!

Do you agree to The Oath: Remember that this is binding! Put your answer here. :] Definately!!!

-Allie, Hopeful Hunter of Artemis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ladies of Camp, We Present You With: The Hunters of Artemis!   Ladies of Camp, We Present You With: The Hunters of Artemis! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ladies of Camp, We Present You With: The Hunters of Artemis!
Page 1 of 1