Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moving in ((Open to all who haven't met Frank yet!))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frank Desmond
Son of Dionysus
Frank Desmond

Moving in ((Open to all who haven't met Frank yet!)) Empty
PostSubject: Moving in ((Open to all who haven't met Frank yet!))   Moving in ((Open to all who haven't met Frank yet!)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:11 am

Frank walked back down from Half-Blood Hill where he was just on guard, he had just been claimed by Dionysus! He couldn't believe it, his Camp Director was his father. He walked over to the armory and returned his armor and donated his bow and arrows and sword, he didn't need them anymore. He pulled out his key chain gift that his father had given him, it could turn into any weapon. I wonder if it could be a gun... it immediately turned into a pistol, good for mortal self-defense, he switched it back into the grape key chain.

After Frank had returned his armor and weapons, he headed towards the cabins, more specifically, #11. He opened the door to his home for the last month and walked in, saying hi to those in there. He grabbed his belongings and turned around when someone asked him, "Did you get claimed?" He responded, "Yes, I did, I am the son of Dionysus." They all said their congratulations and he headed out the door, looking back and getting a last glimpse of the cabin for a while.

With his bag over his shoulder, he headed across the courtyard towards Cabin #12, his new home, the Cabin of Dionysus. He got a closer view of it, he hadn't really studied it before. It had the number 12 on the door, but on the side was grape vines growing up the wall. When he opened the door, he smelled nature, the forest, grapes. What a wonderful smell. He was the only one there, and the only child of Dionysus that he knew of. There were grape vines growing up the wall on the inside too. He set his bags down next to a bunk that was closest to the window and a huge area of vines. He jumped onto the bunk and laid down, taking in the smell and the fact that he knew who is father was.

After a few minutes, he picked a few grapes from the wall and ate them, which he had no idea if it was sanitary or not, but he doubted Dionysus would have poisoned grapes growing. He unpacked his few belongings, placing his clothes and boots under his bunk. He also took out a picture of him and his friends at a Rockies game and set it on the windowsill along with him and his mother. He hadn't looked at it since he had came, he didn't want any Hermes kids stealing it. Looking at it now it stirred up his emotions, so he looked away. What would his friends say about his new life now? Would they joke about it or think it was cool or scary?

Frank decided to stop thinking about them and finished unpacking, and got his bed ready. He then, in his socks, headed for the door, and opened it, letting some outside air in. Frank looked back over at the Hermes cabin, the gods shouldn't ignore all of those unclaimed kids, they should know who their parent is, like I know who mine is now, Frank thought. He was the only child of Dionysus that he knew of that was at camp at the moment. Frank then stood up and closed the door, but as he was closing it, someone appeared, and said, "Hey, wait!" So Frank stopped closing it, and opened it wider, looking out, and said, "Hey, who are you?"

((I know there is Pollux, but we don't have one yet))
Back to top Go down
https://percyjacksonrpg.forumotion.com

Moving in ((Open to all who haven't met Frank yet!))
Page 1 of 1