Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crashing Waves ((Katie Malecovich, PG-13))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Crashing Waves ((Katie Malecovich, PG-13)) Empty
PostSubject: Crashing Waves ((Katie Malecovich, PG-13))   Crashing Waves ((Katie Malecovich, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:01 pm

Hecate needed to change her attitude about Camp Half-Blood. They trained heroes and her kids stayed there to. She sat down in the Underworld. With a clatter, Hecate dropped the mirror she was holding and it disappeared. Gah, her life had been so boring for the past one thousand years or so. To Camp Half-Blood… Hecate thought. It was the only thing relativaly productive to do other than sit in the underworld and mess around with her powers. She closed her eyes and snapped her fingers.

Hecate appeared in Camp. The crashing of the waves told her where she was. The beach. It was nighttime and the sand was damp. It had probably stopped raining. Hecate lifted up her long, flowing, black cloak so it wouldn't get full of sand. She absolutely hated that. The wind blew chilling the goddess a bit. By the look of it, it was about eleven or twelve o'clock. No demigod should be awake at this time. Things just got worse. It started to drizzle a bit. Had Dionysus completely ignored his duties at camp? At least it was reflectin Hecate's mood. If a demigod crossed her they'd be sorry.

At least there was no need to turn herself into a teenage demigod. Nobody wouldn't be up at this time. This was her alone time. Her long white-blonde hair flew in the breeze. Finally something was nice for once.

Hecate tiptoed to the nearest rock that didn't have much sand or water in it. She wanted comfort. She climbed onto the rock and sat cross leged. She tried not to over use her magic. Why? She didn't want to seem lazy. That was another hing that bugged her.

"Holefully this trip was worth my time." Hecate muttered to herself.

((Gah! Shortness. Sorry…))
Back to top Go down
Katie Malecovich
Daughter of Demeter
Katie Malecovich

PostSubject: Re: Crashing Waves ((Katie Malecovich, PG-13))   Crashing Waves ((Katie Malecovich, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:57 pm

Katie walked along the beach. She was having yet another sleepless night.

This had happened far to often since she'd gotten to camp. She'd been having flashes of her childhood in her dreams. And, in every flash, she saw a women looking down from the clouds. It was strange really. Katie woke up crying after every dream. So, Katie went for walks.

Katie pulled her hood off her head when the rain stopped. It was already almost soaked. Her converse were covered in mud and drenched in puddle water. She shook her long, maple brown hair out and tucked it behind her ear. She looked like she just crawled out from under a rock.

Katie could see something in the distance. It was close to where the tide rolled in. A rock maybe? Katie zipped up her hoodie and jogged down the beach. It was a rock. And someone was sitting upon it. A girl with long, whitr blonde hair. She seemed around twenty something.

"Hello, I'm Katie." Katie walked around the side of the rock. "Do you mind if I sit with you?"
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.canadian-forum.com/

PostSubject: Re: Crashing Waves ((Katie Malecovich, PG-13))   Crashing Waves ((Katie Malecovich, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:36 am

Hecate still sat at the edge of the rock still extremely bored. "Hello, I'm Katie." said a girl about fourteen who was soaked and had mud all over her shoes. It looked very uncomfortable. "Do you mind if I sit with you?" Hecate just nodded her head avoiding eye contact. She scooted over a few inches. She still stared at the ocean. Hecate would laugh if Poseidon splashed her and the girl. Knowing her luck, that might happen. Wait. Did Katie know she was a high and mighty goddess who could turn her into a frog? Apparently not.

Hdate still couldn't get over that fact that the demigod was soaked and full of mud. It looked extremely uncomfortable. The goddess hated being soaking and full of mud and probably the demigod didn't too. "You can thank me later, demigod." Hecate said as she snapped her fingers. Katie's hoodie became dry and her shoes were mud-free. Now Katie had to know she was a goddess. If she didn't know which goddess she was she would answer with something smart alec-y answer like, 'I'm your best friend and your worst enemy,' or something like that.

"Do you know who I am, child?" Hecate asked Katie. Finally, she made eye contact. "Take a guess…"

((Gah, it's so short. I'll try to make them longer.))
Back to top Go down
Katie Malecovich
Daughter of Demeter
Katie Malecovich

PostSubject: Re: Crashing Waves ((Katie Malecovich, PG-13))   Crashing Waves ((Katie Malecovich, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:46 am

Katie climbed the rock and sat next to her. She was very beautiful. Katie admired her eyes at the moment. The moon shone on Long Island Sound and reflected a morphed picture of her and the women on the water below. Katie looked at the water and back at the women.

"You can thank me later, Demigod." The woman said. Immediatley, Katie knew. Hecate, Goddess of magic and sorcerery. Katie noticed then that her clothes were now dry. Her favorite Converse, not muddy. Katie gasped and felt her hoodie, jeans and her hair. All dry. She couldn't believe it. All this time, she thought that this Goddess had been a Demigod. "Do you know who I am, child?" Hecate said. "Take a guess..."

Katie stuttered and pointed her finger at the Goddess. "You're, you're Hecate. Goddess of Magic and Sorcerery. Oh my gods." Katie looked up at sky, as in Zeus was watching her. He was probably busy with his own children. Katie closed her eyes and took in a deep, three-second, breath. Katie had only been at camp for around a week and she had already met a Goddess. Her stomach was turning to knots. She had butterflies. Her head was spinning. Was this a privledge? Did a lot of people meet Goddesses? Gods? Katie sat back with her hands propping her up.

((Mine's short too. I don't have much of a muse. Something exciting or dramatic should happen. That'll get my creative juices flowing xD gods, that sounds weird. Anyway...I made an outfit set for Katie, so if you're wondering what she's wearing, here it is: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=48889453 ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crashing Waves ((Katie Malecovich, PG-13))   Crashing Waves ((Katie Malecovich, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:39 pm

Katie pointed a finger at Hecate. "You're, you're Hecate. Goddess of Magic and Sorcerery. Oh my gods." Good. This demigod was smart. She looked up at the sky for some odd reason. Was she praising the gods because she met Hecate. That was a question that she ws not going to ask. Hecate scooted over to give Katie a bit more room. The rock wasn't neccessarily the most comfortable place to sit but it was better than the sand.

"Yea, demigod, I am Hecate. Now put your finger down, " Hecate said pushing down Katie's finger, "it's rude to point." Haecate looked at Katie straight in the eyes as if she was looking into her soul. Hecate grabbed Katie's shoulders and began shaking the demigod back and forth. "Now tell me! What are you doing up this late? Normally I would act as if I were a demigod like you, but I thougth no one would be here." She stopped shaking Katie. Hecate dropped her gaze away from Kaatie and looked back at the sea. She had probably scared. her. Hecate wasn't a people person.

Hecate jumped down from the rock and went to the waves. Hecate saw a fish. SHe grabbed it and closed it into her fist and opened her hand again. There was a frog croaking at Hecate. "Magic is a wonderful thing!" hecate said looking back at Katie.

((Sorry, I couldn't think of anthing interesting to happen. You have any ideas? Sorry for shortness. You've also inspired me to disign cloths for Hecate. Here it is: http://www.polyvore.com/hecate/set?id=48906501&lid=1544444))
Back to top Go down
Katie Malecovich
Daughter of Demeter
Katie Malecovich

PostSubject: Re: Crashing Waves ((Katie Malecovich, PG-13))   Crashing Waves ((Katie Malecovich, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:04 am

"Yea, Demigod, I am Hecate. Now put your finger down," Hecate said, pushing down Katie's finger, "it's rude to point." Katie moved a bit until she was comfortable. Then, Hecate started to shake her. Her head lolled back and forth. Her heart was pounding now. "Now tell me! What are you doing up this late?"

"Well, since I've gotten to camp, I've been having terrible nightmares. I only get around 4 hours of sleep each night. So, when I can't sleep, I walk." Katie backed up a bit. Her eyes were widened and she was a tad bit scared. She slowly slid Hecate's hand from her shoulders. At least Hecate was civil enough.

Her heart slowed to a steady beat. "Can I tell you something? Like, just to get it off my chest?" Katie wrapped her dry hoodie around her torso and blew hot air out of her mouth. Memories had been flooding back lately. Memories of her dad, siblings, colarado. It was a bit much for Katie. Thats where her nightmares came from. It was only the terrible times that Katie remembered. The tornado in '05, when her sister lost sight in her one eye, when her brother got his arm sawed off in a wood chipper. Katie had seen that. She won't describe it but, it was gruesome to say the least.

Katie swallowed hard. And the worst nightmare of all: Her father beating her when he came home drunk. Which occured more often than you think.
Back to top Go down
Demeter
Olympian
Demeter

PostSubject: Re: Crashing Waves ((Katie Malecovich, PG-13))   Crashing Waves ((Katie Malecovich, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 12:17 pm

Demeter, goddess of fertility, grain, and agriculture.

Demeter sighed as she stared down at camp. Oh how she hated claimings, but it was best to get them over and done with, correct? The horrible thing about claimings was the inability for some children to appreciate the gifts there godly parent has given them. It takes a lot of thinking, time, effort, and magic to put a claiming gift together. Despite what you might think, they don't pop out of thin air. If they did, Demeter would've claimed all her children as soon as they arrived at camp. But her daughter had been at camp long enough, now it was time to go claim her.

She drifted over to her mirror and smiled at her aperence. She wanted to look nice for her daughter when she arrived, so she quickly entangled some vines into her long, wavy hair, slipped gold bracelets up her arms, grabbed a small object off her dresser, and snapped her fingers to leave. Landing had never been the easiest thing for the grain goddess, but she found it much more comfortable to land in an area full of nature. That's why she chose to land in the woods at Camp Half-Blood. She could sense her daughter close by and smiled. It was almost time.

She knew very well that the woods here were embedded with monsters, but couldn't Dionisus bother to tidy up a little bit? Nature was like her backyard, and yet, Demeter couldn't wait to get out of this jungle. Smiling as she finally reached the end, she came to a clearing known as the Sound. Her daughter was sitting on a rock next to someone she knew very well. She had decided to take the form of a women in her twenties, which was very typical for most gods and goddesses these days, so, with a flip of her hair, Demeter stepped out into the open.

She smiled at her daughter sweetly, "Hello my dear," she said without glancing at the other being next to them, "You might not know me, but know you. Katie Malecovich, I am your mother, Demeter." She wasn't sure how her daughter was taking this. She was talking to her mother as well as one of the major goddesses, Hecate. It was a lot to take in for someone so young. Only fourteen and she was just getting claimed. It wasn't the best thing ever, but better late then never right? Right. Casting another quick glance at her daughter, she took Katie by the hand and dropped a bracket made entirely of live flowers. "This is my gift to you, my daughter, a bracelet made of live flowers. The wonderful thing is they'll always keep growing! If they get old and shrivel up and die, new ones grow! Anyway, when you pull it off your hand, it will turn into a bow. As for the arrow, I can't help you there, but I hope this will suffice for the time being.

Casting a final glance at her daughter, she looked at Hecate, casting her a suspicious glance, wondering what she was doing with her daughter. She needed to find out, she she'd simply keep an even closer eye on them so she wouldn't trick Katie into doing anything dangerous or stupid. It was only fair to warn her sooner rather then later. "My dear, be careful who you associate with," And with that cryptic remark, she snapped her fingers and was gone, only to be replaced by a purple flower.

((Congratulations Katie Malecovich! New and first daughter of Demeter!))
Back to top Go down
Katie Malecovich
Daughter of Demeter
Katie Malecovich

PostSubject: Re: Crashing Waves ((Katie Malecovich, PG-13))   Crashing Waves ((Katie Malecovich, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 12:50 pm

Katie was startled when the goddess appeared out of no where.

"Hello my dear," she said without glancing at the other being next to them, "You might not know me, but know you. Katie Malecovich, I am your mother, Demeter." Katie's mouth hung open wide. "Oh my gods. Are you serious?" Katie wanted to screamed and run around pointing at people and yelling "Yes! Yes! Whoooo!" She decided to keep a straight face. Well, as straight as her face could get at the moment. Her smile spread from ear to ear, her eyes widened. She was still a tad bit scared from Hecate. Katie looked at Hecate. Then back at her mother.

This was awesome. Katie almost jumped off the rock and hugged the goddess. Her instincts told her not to though. "This is my gift to you, my daughter, a bracelet made of live flowers. The wonderful thing is they'll always keep growing! If they get old and shrivel up and die, new ones grow! Anyway, when you pull it off your hand, it will turn into a bow. As for the arrow, I can't help you there, but I hope this will suffice for the time being." Demeter gave Katie a beautiful braclet made of flowers. Katie love flowers. And plants. Anything that lived, she loved. Katie smiled widely and put it on. "It's beautiful. Thank you so much."

Katie watched the curiousity on her mothers face turn to suspiousion.
"My dear, be careful who you associate with," Katie nodded and Demeter flashed out, leaving nothing but a flower.

((Demeter, did you notice Katie looks like Demeter...its odd...xD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crashing Waves ((Katie Malecovich, PG-13))   Crashing Waves ((Katie Malecovich, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:12 am

Hecate was about to say more to the demigod but someone appeared. Demeter. It was her. Hecate always thought that Demeter was all like, Flower! Be nice! Nature! Pretty flowers! Hecate rolled her eyes. Hecate had the total opposite personality of Demeter. She wasn't surprised that Katie was being claimed by her. Katie looked at Hecate with fear in her eyes. Typical. Hecate roller her eyes again and sighed. Demeter went on and on and on. Hecate basically tuned both of them out until Demeter said, "My dear, be careful who you associate with." Hecate was about to go over there and strangle her but she disappeared leaving flowers.

Hecae stomped her foot against the sand sending it flying everywhere. "How come everyone says that! So what that I'm not people friendly and devious!" Hecate yelled annoyed. "My dear, be careful who you associate with," Hecae said mocking Demeter's oh-so sweet voice that everyone loved.

She needed to redeem herself. Katie would probably be even more scared of her now that she was having a godly tantrum. Hecate sighed and picked up a rock and threw it into the water. It skipped once…twice…three times before it sunk into the water.

((Sorry for shortness! No muse.))
Back to top Go down
Katie Malecovich
Daughter of Demeter
Katie Malecovich

PostSubject: Re: Crashing Waves ((Katie Malecovich, PG-13))   Crashing Waves ((Katie Malecovich, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:48 am

Katie jumped off the rock and onto the sand, where Hecate was throwing a temper tantrum. "Hecate? Are you alright?" Katie held her jacket around her tight and walked over to Hecate. "I'm going to go back to my cabin now..I think I'll be able to sleep now..." Katie grinned and waved at Hecate. "It was nice meeting you!" Katie's bracelet slid down her arm. It tickled her, making her grin again. 'It's so pretty....' Katie thought to herself as she slid it back to her wrist. She would cherish the bracelet, never take it off, unless needed.
When Katie got back to her cabin, she put on some pajamas and went back to bed. She had a peaceful, dreamless sleep. When she awoke in the morning, there was bright light shining through the window. he then realized was still in the Hermes cabin. She started to collect her things and rolled up her sleeping bag. "Well, time to go to MY cabin..." She whispered to herself.
((Sorry for shortness....))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crashing Waves ((Katie Malecovich, PG-13))   Crashing Waves ((Katie Malecovich, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:05 am

((Sorry for late reply))

"Hecate? Are you alright?" Katie asked.

"Yeah. Great. Never been better..." Hecate mumbled.

"I'm going to go back to my cabin now..I think I'll be able to sleep now..." Katie continued, "It was nice meeting you!" Hecate didn't know weaather to wave or just ignore her. Instead, she just watched katie leave. Interesting encounter... Hecate thought right before she snapped her fingers and appeared in the Underworld.

Katie had been one of the nicer damigods that she had met. it was a bit surprisinging because Hecate seemed to give off this aura that made people hate her. The goddess had a happy thought. It was a first in a while. I hopoe she enjoys herself...

((i know this is short but someone had to close off the thread.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crashing Waves ((Katie Malecovich, PG-13))   Crashing Waves ((Katie Malecovich, PG-13)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crashing Waves ((Katie Malecovich, PG-13))
Page 1 of 1