Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arty's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artemis
Olympian
Artemis

Arty's Application Empty
PostSubject: Arty's Application   Arty's Application Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:04 am

((Can this be from a different charrie? Yes... no? Oh well, I'm putting up two, one for Cat, one for Arty.))

1.)Grawr. That was how Cat felt. How could Julie amd Jennifer become huntresses, and not ask Cat if she thought it was a good idea? They had told her after they had done it, and that made Cat feel a bit left out. She was the only one of the three who would die. Julie was asking her to join, but... could she stand it? Being immortal? That was... huge. How would that affect her life? She was only twelve. Gods, she had a life to live, things to do, mistakes to make. Yet Julie and Jennifer would leave camp. Where was that going to put Cat? She hated to admit it, but Jennifer and Julie were her only close friends here at camp. She may as well go back to Chicago with her mom if she wasn't with them. Cat's shoulders slumped a bit, and she was hunched over a bit, and her eyes probably widened a bit due to mixed emotions. Despite her stunted height, she was still taller than Julie and Jennifer.

Cat had a choice. She was still thinking when Jennifer came out of the shed with a bow and some arrows. They were Silver-- Artemis' color. One of Cat's favorite colors. Even if Cat didn't join, she would teach them archery. A small thing for them to remember her by.

She took a deep breath, then started. "Julie, this is a big thing to ask... I'm not sure if I could handle it. Sorry to say, but I'm no Katniss. I... I--" Cat was lost for words. Even if she had any, they wouldn't be able to get out through the lump in her throat. Man, she needed some Death Cab for Cutie right now. She swallowed, and continued. "I think... I don't know. I'll need some convincing. Either way, I'm still teaching archery. It's the least I can do..." Cat trailed off, still thinking. She was sure they would understand. Well, she hoped, at least. This was a lot to ask of her. After all, when Jennifer had asked Cat love or immortality, she chose love. Even though her opinion had changed now. Still... she couldn't think about immortality right now. First things first: archery.

"Lets go to the archery range. Follow me,"Cat said numbly, but walked over to where the archery range was located. She'd been there only a little bit ago, but it seemed like forever ago.

2.) Technically, Artemis wasn't supposed to be at camp. Her father, Zeus, had put Olympus on lockdown, but luckily, she had her hunters to keep her away. The last thing she wanted was to be stuck up on Olympus, with the pack fending for themselves. They could, Artemis was sure of that, but she enjoyed their company. It was much better than her fellow gods and goddesses on Olympus. So Artemis had disguised herself as a pre-teen, but kept her blond hair and blue eyes. Sadly, nothing could be done about the silver glow. She guessed she would see which demigods were smarter than others.

Artemis walked over to the arena, where she hoped some archers would be. She had her magic quiver and her bow, and was ready to recruit. Yet, as she was walking, she thought, what if there was someone else in there? A boy perhaps? Artemis would walk away. Unless... Well, if there was, she would have to see who he was.

As she walked in, she saw no woman archers, and bit her lower lip. There had to be some around camp, hadn't there? Instead, there was a boy, a boy who was taking the head off a dummy. When he broke his sword, she almost laughed. Was he that untrained? He looked like he could have been at camp a while, because he was certainly too old to have survived in the mortal world. She didn't laugh, just hid behind an archery target, and watched. He took a bow and some arrows, and for a moment, Artemis thought he knew she was there, and was going to shoot her. Then he would get a peice of her arrows.

Instead, he shot a dummy. He only used the weapon for a mintue, only used a few arrows. Huh. Men must not like archery that much. This was an inult to Artemis. How could anyone not like archery? It gave you the chance to hurt your opponent, but not have them hurt you. Who wouldn't want that?

When he was looking away, she stood up, and walked to the wall. She leaned against it, wathcing him. Male demigods were so weird. She wished girls were here, not just a boy. Then she would have more to do than lean against a wall.

((Judge either, or both if you want!))
Back to top Go down
http://Chamberofchat.com
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

Arty's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arty's Application   Arty's Application Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:14 am

We've stopped the whole Application thing, sorry. we just Critique politely now.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Olympian
Artemis

Arty's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arty's Application   Arty's Application Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:17 am

Oh, okay. Any critiques then?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

Arty's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arty's Application   Arty's Application Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:20 am

A couple of spelling errors, but other than that, you'e good. mind an RP at the hill or something? I've already got a thread up.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Olympian
Artemis

Arty's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arty's Application   Arty's Application Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:22 am

Great! Sorry, I have six or seven to reply to already. Better get started on them. *Sigh*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arty's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arty's Application   Arty's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arty's Application
Page 1 of 1