Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos
Alexander Jones

My Application Empty
PostSubject: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:39 am

1st

Alex Jones, who had already move his stuff into his cabin, had gone to bed. In the next couple of weeks, he'd be ordering some newer and better furnitre for the cabin, like couches, a fridge, maybe even a TV. As he woke up, he out his litte Toy war hammer in his pocket. He wore NBA sweat pants, his Kobe Jersey, and a Lakers jacket, and went for his morning run. Before breakfast. Around twelve he'd be relieving Frank from Guard duty, so he wanted to do his routine a little faster that day.

He looked down at his watch. 6:45 AM. He took off for a jog around the sound. It was peaceful there, Alex loved peacful things. After his 30 minute run, he sat down to meditate, for 15 minutes. He stopped by to adopt a Pegasus. "Plato? How 'bout I call you homeboy?" Alex asked the Pegasus. The Pegasus made a happy sound, and Alex said, "Homeboy it is then." Alex said laughing. After he adopted his Pegasus, he went and got some breakfast. Whole grain toast, eggs, bacon, and some milk. After that, Alex took of

He put on some normal clothes and decided to take a walk around camp. He looked at his watch, "10:48 AM, I let's keep Frank some company, Harlequin." Alex said, he had named his war hammer, Harlequin, as Harley Quinn, because his hammer looked like something the Joker would have, and the Jokers girlfriend was Harley Quinn. Anyway, Alex also took a silver sword he had found, the same one that had his name on it, from his dad. He had also asked a Heaphestus kids to make a dagger specially for him. And they did. Alex had metal bracers, and that was all.

As he walked towards Half blood hill, Alex saw Frank, apparently fighting off a Griffin, from the woods. Alex looked towards the woods and saw something he was hopping to never see again. "Sprites!" Alex exclaimed. "Yo! Frank!" Alex said, making it known that he was there.

2nd

Alex sat on his towel, at the beach, meditating. The peacful Ocean waves where relaxing. Alex meditated alot, the only thing that would let him collect his thoughts of what he thought. He took everything he had learned that day and kept it in his mind. His brain was like an Encyclopedia, everything went in an order, in a Category, and he could collect that information for a long amount of time.

Note to self: When using Harlequin throw a powerful hit at the ground to make it rumble and make you enemy fall to their feet. Under Fighting Techniques.

Seamus' Brother, Adam: After pulling a prank or something, he goes and hides in the woods in the same tree. Leave him a Trap. Under Annoying pests.

Eliza: I like her, alot, but I don't think it'll work out. Let's see how long it'll last though. Under Love Life.

Alex kept going on and own with Info he had gathered. Then when everything was in Order. Alex opened his eyes. It was night time. Alex was in his bathing suit, nothing else. Not a shirt, shoes, the only weapon he had on him was his sword that was in Braclet mode. And something new he had bought from a Hermes kid that had got it from a Heaphestus kid. It was a bronze sports watch, that when tapped would turn into a shield.

Alex heard a sound behind him, it sounded like someone was Spying on him. Alex didn't look back, it had been a faint sound, but with Alex's hightened hearing he could hear any little move

He looked out at the beach at night. "Beatuiful Isn't it?" Alex said to the person that was spying on him.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:07 am

newer and better furnitre for the cabin, like couches,... (Spelling error: furniture)
woke up, he out his litte Toy war hammer in his pocket. ...(he took out, Spelling Error: little)
pocket. He wore NBA sweat pants...(more grammatically correct with "Wearing his NBA sweatpants...)
...his morning run. Before breakfast. Around... (his morning run that he took before breakfast each day.) Etc.

I'm sorry, but you'll need to work on that. Wait one month, then reapply.
Back to top Go down

My Application
Page 1 of 1