Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arriving at Camp (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Milly Gardener
Daughter of Artemis
Milly Gardener

Arriving at Camp (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Arriving at Camp (Open)   Arriving at Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:35 am

Is this the place? Milly thought, It looks like a camp, I guess. She glanced at her paper at which the address for where the supposed 'Camp Halfblood' place was. She still didn't fully believe demigods, monster, gods, and all the other jazz really existed. In fact, she wasn't real sure why she was there in the first place. Some other 'demigods' had told her to come here, but she really didn't have to. Honestly, the only reason she really came was because she had nothing better to do. Ok, she had way better things to do. But something had bothered her: What if they're telling the truth? After all, if her parents and those demigods said the same thing, it couldn't be a coincidence. They also couldn't have planned it, because there wasn't anything to gain out of making Milly look like a fool.

So Milly walked up to a tree that almost seemed to mark the border of the camp. She saw something out of the corner of her eye, but didn't pay attention to it. You're just seeing things, Milly, she thought to herself. She stared at the tree for a while, merely deciding if she should cross this border or not. She suddenly had a creepy feeling, like someone was watching her. She turned around slowly and pressed her back against the tree. She glanced around, but didn't see anything. I'm going crazy! she thought before turning around.

((Not very long at all but you know))
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos
Alexander Jones

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp (Open)   Arriving at Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:51 am

The Son of Baubo, was in his disciplined routine everyday. Jog in the morning, Breakfast, freetime, arena, nap, free time, bed before 1 AM. Alex had been so used to it. Alex had Harlequin, his war hammer that was toy sized and when you brought it in battle it became giant, in his back pocket. He had his sword in braclet mode, and his watch the bronze one, would turn to a shield. Alex was on guard duty. He held a spear, and had his armor on, but not his helmet.

Alex looked at his watch, it was around 6 PM. Alex was watching out to the hill, watching for new commers or monsters. Alex blew orange air into his hand, it was the positivety he could inflict on people. He had it in a ball, orange air that sparkled. He threw it up in the air. He threw it up and it flew around. Two people who had been fighting started shaking each others hands and beinng cool with each other.

Alex had watched, then he saw someone, a girl, a cute one at that. ALEX! FORGET IT! YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND! Alex thought to himself. See this is why Alex had thought it wouldn't last a long time. He would have to talk to Eliza later, but he wasn't sure he'd break up with her. As the girl looked at Thalia's Tree, he saw sprites going towards the girls, and a hellhound. "HOTNESS! WATCH OUT!" Alex said, covering his mouth as he realized that he had just called the girl 'Hotness.' But it didn't matter. "C'mon Harlequin!" Alex took out his war hammer and it turned giant, he swung it at the hellhounds face, it falling back through the air and making it dust. Now came the sprites.
Back to top Go down
Milly Gardener
Daughter of Artemis
Milly Gardener

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp (Open)   Arriving at Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:54 am

Milly's head turned when someone called out. Her back pushed against the tree, Milly turned her head to find a boy calling to her. At first she was shocked at what the boy called out. Did he just call her hot? She hadn't even been there for five minutes and this boy was acting like he owned the place. Maybe Milly was over reacting about it. Maybe she should just take it as a compliment or maybe even forget about it all together. The girl mentally shrugged before watching the boy run past her and finally saw why he was rushing. A giant dog like creature was running up the hill. To Milly it looked like a bigger version of a Rottweiler but with a lot more teeth. Milly was shocked. Was that monster really chasing her and she was complete oblivious. After she thought about it and the shock was gone, the girl found it quite funny. It was funny how Milly was completely oblivious to a monster that would probably enjoy tearing her apart. She was snapped back to reality when the boy destroyed the dog. Milly stood there feeling helpless. There were still these sprite creatures to go against and the girl didn't know what to do. "Can I do anything to help?" Milly said quite timidly. It was a stupid thing to ask because if the boy did want help, she couldn't anyway. It was meant to be a nice gesture but she worried slightly if he did want help.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp (Open)   Arriving at Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:18 am

((Just saying, hold off on replies, I'm joining in.))
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp (Open)   Arriving at Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:27 am

((SFTDP))
((Alex, you forgot the squeaking noise!))

Thomas was patrolling the hill. What else was there for him to do? He had already been given the “Grand” tour of the camp, had himself a shower, and a change of clothes. So, he found himself on the hill, walking around. When he found a pair of demigods, surrounded by monsters, of course he went full battle mode. “Eyyeaargh!” Thomas charged, swinging his sword, which was about the size of a baseball bat, off of his shoulder, and dealt some vicious looking swings….

That completely failed to hit a single sprite. The things were just too darned fast for him. So, Thomas decided to improvise. He drew his ping pong paddle, and started to get spanking. Thomas smacked one in the face, another in the side. Soon, the things started to fear him and his paddle. Why get killed when you could suffer pain? They would rather die, apparently. The kid with the war-hammer, which made the oddest squeaking noise whenever it hit something, was having difficulty hitting them for the same reason Thomas was: they were just too fast. Thomas smacked a few more sprites with Pinger, his paddle, and watched them fly off.

“Whew. Thank the gods that that’s over with. You guys ok?” Thomas looked the dude over. “Alex, right? You’re the son of Baubo.” Thomas looked at the other kid, a female. “I don’t know you… I’m Thomas, demigod son of… Heck, I don’t know.” Thomas gave a slight chuckle. “And you would be?”
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos
Alexander Jones

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp (Open)   Arriving at Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:46 am

Alex fought the sprites, "DIE YOU FREAKING IDIOOOOTTTTS!" Alex said, getting angry. He swung the war hammer, which was making a squeaking noise. Alex looked up to the sky, "MOM! WHEN I'M FIGHTING I DON'T NEED A FREAKING NOISE DISTRACTING ME AND MAKING ME LAUGH!" Alex said. Then the kid Thomas had come and had helped out. “Alex, right? You’re the son of Baubo.” The boy had said, Alex nodded, "Yeah, I am. I know you, you're a heck of a fighter brotha, I'll give you that." He said, tapping the other boys Shoulder. Alex cracked his knuckles, nearby he saw another Hellhound coming at them. Alex Smiled, "I got him." Alex said wanting to try out his new technique in an actal battle.

"ALEX SMASH!" He yelled like Hulk, smashing his big war hammer down and making the ground shake around the Hellhound and making it fly in the air, then Alex took a throwing knife he had a Heaphestus kid fashion, and threw it at him, the monster turned to dust. "I've got a new name for my new attack." Alex laughed.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp (Open)   Arriving at Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:47 am

((Ok, Post order: Alex(Who just went), Milly, then me. just saying to prevent a free for all on posting.))
Back to top Go down
Milly Gardener
Daughter of Artemis
Milly Gardener

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp (Open)   Arriving at Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:40 am

As Milly stood there, rooted to the spot, a boy a few years older than herself came running past her. He was screaming something, something like a war cry but Milly couldn't make it out. Instead, her head was following him as he ran past her and ran down the hill; helping the other boy. Now the girl felt less guilty about being helpless. At least now the other boy had someone to help him and now Milly didn't feel completely helpless as much. She watched the boys in combat and was greatly impressed. The Camp in general didn't seem at all bad if you learnt how to fight like that. At this, the girl smirked.

Once Milly was sure the battle was over, it took all her strength not to congratulate them. How ridiculous would she look? Besides, the boys probably did this as a day job and this was like a training session for them. She wasn't going to ignore the act of courage though. Milly made her way down the hill until she was closer to the boys; her head looking at the floor. "T-thanks for that." Milly said timidly and looked up from the floor slightly before rubbing her foot on the floor. Usually Milly would say thank you and be on her way but she didn't want to. She had a feeling that this Camp was going to change her... for the better. "I'm Milly." She said simply.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp (Open)   Arriving at Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:21 am

Thomas looked surprised. After all, the child of laughter just went the mighty Thor on a hellhound, with a squeaking earthquake, then drew and threw a knife that killed it rather quickly. “Huh… that was unconventional, to say the least.” Thomas looked around for his sword; he had dropped it when the sprites had proven themselves to fast for him. Finding it, he picked it up, and walked toward the hill. He saw the girl standing on the top, and for some reason, his heart skipped a beat. Maybe it was his heart condition acting up again. Aortic arch reverse was a total jerk sometimes. The Demigod walked toward her, and she thanked him and Alex for dealing with the mutant June-bugs, introducing herself as Milly. “Hi Milly, I’m Thomas, the demigod son of… I don’t know. Someone awesome, I would assume”. At that, Thomas chuckled a little bit, looking at the sky as he did so. As the boy looked, his expression got a little sadder, as he remembered his slain family. If only I got back in time, I could have saved them. The boy sighed, and looked at Milly.

“Well, welcome to camp half-blood, the best safe haven for demigods since, well, running off on your own.” Thomas smiled at her, wondering why his heart skipped another beat at her eyes. What was wrong with him? Maybe it was all the activity. He was still breathing heavily, after all. Thomas spoke again and instantly regretted it. “Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again? Ohhhh…” Thomas mentally swore. She probably gets comments like that all the time! What are you thinking, boy? Are you even thinking? If you are, by the gods, what are you thinking?!? Thomas looked at the girl, then the dirt, then the Dragon’s scales, back to Milly’s face, and then Thomas started to stare intently at a fleck of dirt on his size ten and a half Justin cowboy boot.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos
Alexander Jones

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp (Open)   Arriving at Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:37 am

Alex had felt a surge of power through his body after his mighty Hulk Slam. Alex looked over at his friend Thomas, "Remind me, that if I ever make a revolution, army, or Power Rangers crew, to make you the second in command, which technically would mean you are Keanu Reeves." Alex said. Alex turned his war hammer into toy size. Then tapped on his braclet, then it turned to a bracers (Arm Guard) and then Alex tapped it again, and turned to a silver sword. Hi Milly, I’m Thomas, the demigod son of… I don’t know. Someone awesome, I would assume”. Thomas said introducing himself to the girl. "That makes sense... Because you would get your awesomness inherited from your parents... Like me... I'm awesome, my dad is a Hollywood Mega Star, and my mom is the Goddess of Laughter and All things awesome." Alex joked with his friend.

As Alex turned around to see if there were anymore sprites, hellhounds, or anything else coming, Alex turned back to see Thomas facial expersion. Ok, from what I can deduce is that his heart is skipping, smilling at her. Someones got a crush.Alex finished thinking, and the Thomas had said, “Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again? Ohhhh…” Alex nearly burst out laughing, he had gotten a lot of girls in his life, but never used that line. "Cheesy my man, just cheesy." Alex said to Thomas, in secret Alex's fingers moved around and it quickly turned to a ball of orange air sparkling, Alex cast it at Milly, in secret, with his hand behind his back. It was positivity, so Milly would either take it as a joke, or just be positive about it.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp (Open)   Arriving at Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:54 am

((I don't know, does that count as Powerplaying?))
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos
Alexander Jones

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp (Open)   Arriving at Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:01 am

((Actually looking at it, with the reading people might be... But doing the power thing, is just that Alex is trying too. The spell could not have reached Milly.))
Back to top Go down
Milly Gardener
Daughter of Artemis
Milly Gardener

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp (Open)   Arriving at Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:23 am

The older boy introduced himself, telling Milly that his name was Thomas. The girl looked up from the floor, only to flash him a small smile before looking at her hands which were in front of her. When Thomas chuckled, a small laugh escaped her lips which surprised her. Milly hadn't really heard her own laugh much having no reason to laugh. The laugh was short and sweet but filled the air only for a second but for a moment, the girl felt happy. The other boy seemed to be a bit arrogant for Milly's liking. Even though the girl hadn't really had any friends, she was very picky with the people. The boy seemed to brag a lot and Milly didn't really like it. She didn't judge though, maybe he was just joking along. The next thing shocked Milly the most. Thomas asked if she believed in love at first sight or should he walk by again. At first the girl didn't know what to say. It sounded like the comment was an arrogant one but the honest look on his face; Milly knew it was about her. The girl's cheeks blushed immediately and all of a sudden, the girl felt her knees shake. Never had anyone said more than a few words to her, let alone compliment her. At first she tried to calm herself down and looked from her hands to Thomas. "Ermm.... Ergh, I don't know, maybe." She said, shrugging. Milly looked into the boy's eyes and found herself smiling. When she realised she was smiling, her eyes were drawn back to the floor; her feet suddenly becoming interesting.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp (Open)   Arriving at Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:02 am

Well, you’ve certainly done it, boy. Thus spoke the inner Thomas that never did anything but critique him on his various failings. You’ve opened up your mouth and stuck your foot in it. Granted, Thomas had no choice but to agree with himself. He just meets a girl, and the first thing he says after “Hi” is the cheesiest pick up line this side of Yooperland, USA! Thomas was mortified. Why did he do stupid stuff like that? If only Thomas knew, he would know more about himself if he did. As it was, he’d be lucky if the girl didn’t write him off as another arrogant, punk kid.

Then she replied to him, saying “Maybe” about whether he should walk by again. Thomas was stunned. The Cheesiest pickup line worked? That was definitely different, to say the least. She didn’t hate him, or think of him as stuck up. That was also a new one. Today was just full of surprises. Thomas wondered how far he could go with that particular wedge of cheddar, and then realized something; he actually liked this girl. Why he felt attracted to a total stranger was beyond him, but… At the same time, there was this magnetism to her that he found, something about her eyes, Thomas didn’t know. Maybe it was the fact that her Ego wasn’t through the roof, a refreshing change from most of the demigods and monsters the unclaimed child knew and met. At any rate, he decided to cut some more cheddar, and walked around the tree, leaving Milly’s line of sight, then walked back in. “Well?” Thomas gave a small, weak chuckle, realizing his mistake again. Now she’ll think you’re an arrogant punk for certain. Thomas sighed. “yeah… that was dumb.”
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos
Alexander Jones

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp (Open)   Arriving at Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:37 pm

Alex did realize that he was being arrogant, and bragging. Alex felt kind of felt tired, after using his power he was tired. And it tired him out when he used his powers, at least the amount he used. Alex spun his silvery gleaming sword in his hand. "So.... Yeah about calling you 'Hotness'' earlier.... I'm sorry, just slipped out." Alex said, almost forgetting about what he had done earlier. Alex threw the sword in the air, and it turned to a braclet, then came back down.

Alex looked at them both, “Well?” Thomas had said. Alex facepalmed, Jesus, Tom, your killing yourself here... That was just suicide. Alex thought, hoping that by some miracle, Thomas had Telepathy and he would hear it, Alex's hopes weren't going to go anywere. Alex sighed, and pretended to sneeze, and actually using his powers on Milly, at least trying to, he was trying to get her to take it positive again, Alex hoped that his spell would work. With using, much of his power twice. Alex had to sit down,.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp (Open)   Arriving at Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:31 am

((Shhesh, I'm needing all thehelp I can get here XD))
Back to top Go down
Shan Cinna
Daughter of Eos
Shan Cinna

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp (Open)   Arriving at Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:01 pm

((You guys mind if I join in?))
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp (Open)   Arriving at Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:11 pm

((Sure. Your turn is After Milly, if she'll get around to it.))
Back to top Go down
Shan Cinna
Daughter of Eos
Shan Cinna

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp (Open)   Arriving at Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:33 pm

((Sounds good to me, Teddy. Thanks))
Back to top Go down
Milly Gardener
Daughter of Artemis
Milly Gardener

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp (Open)   Arriving at Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:27 am

Milly watched as the boy who had introduced himself as Thomas, walked just out of her view and walked in front of her before looking at her expectantly. The girl simply rolled her eyes and a giggle left her lips before she could stop it. She didn't know what had come over her. In a few minutes, it seemed like Milly was coming out of her shell slightly. If this camp was going to do that to her, Milly was sightly scared; in a good way. Some people would think he was very arrogant but by the innocence on his face, the boy didn't mean it in a harsh way. It seemed to compliment her. Even though she was a little annoyed at him, she just looked down at her feet. "Well, I wouldn't do that to anyone else. They might not be as forgiving." She said and flashed Thomas a small smile. The younger boy apologized for calling her Hotness. She looked up at him and shrugged. "It's ok, no one's never called me that before so I guess I was more surprised than annoyed." The girl said and smirked. Her expression changed to a confuse one when she realised that the younger boy hadn't introduced herself. "You haven't told me your name yet." She said simply and found her shoes were more interesting. She stood there, shuffling her feet slightly, not knowing what to do next. Then it came to her. If she was going to live at camp, she would need to know it back to front. "So, can one of you guys give me a tour please? I guess I need to know this place before I stay here." Milly said, looking expenctantly at the two boys.
Back to top Go down
Shan Cinna
Daughter of Eos
Shan Cinna

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp (Open)   Arriving at Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:10 am

Shan's footsteps echoed, approaching the Hill before she did. She was running, trying not to let herself be scared. Whether it was following her, she didn't know. She kept checking over her shoulder. She approached the familiar peak of Halfblood Hill and tried to continue. The bark of the hell hound following her was thunderous and terrifying close. She shouldn't have left Camp to attend school. She should have become a year-rounder. Her knives were in their sheaves but she wasn't good at fighting just yet. She neared the borders of the Camp and tripped up. Scrabbling back up, she glanced back to find the dark figure of the hound nearly upon her. She screamed.

((How's that? Is it ok? I tried but I'm not sure about it.))
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos
Alexander Jones

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp (Open)   Arriving at Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:25 am

((Tom... I wanna ask, can I post right now?! Cuz I wanna repsond to Shan! All Hero like!))

Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp (Open)   Arriving at Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:46 am

((.....It was your turn, man. I thought I had Milly go first for that reason...))
Back to top Go down
Shan Cinna
Daughter of Eos
Shan Cinna

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp (Open)   Arriving at Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:17 am

((Glad it makes you want to reply Smile I got scared for a moment there xD))
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos
Alexander Jones

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp (Open)   Arriving at Camp (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:32 am

((I thought because I went before Milly.... Alright.))

Alex had nodded at Milly when she had said, "It's ok, no one's never called me that before so I guess I was more surprised than annoyed." Milly had said, "Well, it's normal- wait what?! You've never been called Hotness? That's a bit surprising..... You know, not that... Erm... Nevermind." Alex said. He would've used his powers, but was sure that if he used them, he'd pass out, and it would be revealed that he was using his powers. He looked at the girl, he studied her, not in a wrong way though. She looked around his age. Thomas was probably the oldest there.

"You haven't told me your name yet." The girl had said to Alex. "Kobe Bryant. They say I'm a one man show. That's just simply not the case." Alex had said, jokingly. "Nah, my name is Alex Jones, I'm a Son Of Baubo." Alex said to Milly, that was when Milly had said something about giving her a Tour, but Alex had ignored, as he heard a scream pierce the air. Alex took off running like lightning towards the sound of the screaming. Alex turned his to a metal arm guard, and then he had taken out his giant War hammer, along side, his shield had come up. Alex saw a girl there who had a hellhound right by her. Alex jumped up, "SKADOSH!" Alex had yelled and thrown his war hammer down on the hound, turning it to dust. As he was done he turned to the girl, "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp (Open)   Arriving at Camp (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving at Camp (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next