Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Camp Hill

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seamus Dellas
Unclaimed Demigod
Seamus Dellas

The Camp Hill  Empty
PostSubject: The Camp Hill    The Camp Hill  Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:45 am

Seamus was looking at the view of the camp he was normal in many ways. He was sweating more then ever this time he was fighting for hours he looked at the sky will you ever claim me dad or not. He looked at his friends then saw some other kids. Seamus was full of armor. Seamus sat for a bit looking at the view of Camp Half Blood. How nice this place is when the summer session is over i will be going back to Manhattan and going to Meriwheiler Prep. Seamus looked around at the other campers. Seamus looked at his hand. Seamus looked for Alex and Eliza will they come or not. Seamus looked at Thailas Pinetree well she is off with the Hunters. Seamus took a look at the strawberry fields. Seamus looked at his vans. Well i guess my other new shoes got dirty. Well should i go in the Armory again. Seamus looked at his sword. Seamus blonde hair was flopping the wind.
Back to top Go down
Eliza Jackson
Daughter of Morpheus
Eliza Jackson

The Camp Hill  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp Hill    The Camp Hill  Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:15 am

Eliza woke up from someone trying to put a dead frog in her mouth, She screamed and found out it was that twelve year old kid who kept bugging her all the time, She punched him square in the nose. The boy ran out crying, Some of the girls in the cabin who treated that boy like he was their little cute puppy gave Eliza a death glare. Eliza got up and ran out, She was wearing a red short sleeved shirt with short shorts and flip flops. Eliza saw her friend Seamus, "Hi Seamus!" She said as she walked over to him.
Back to top Go down
Seamus Dellas
Unclaimed Demigod
Seamus Dellas

The Camp Hill  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp Hill    The Camp Hill  Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:19 am

Seamus looked Wow what is wrong Eliza was Adam bothering you again. Seamus looked at Alex and laughed. Calm Down Eliza said Seamus. Kids are kids your a teen so basicly little kids can be annyoing well soon you will be out of that cabin. Well Eliza in Manhattan Adam tried to eat a dead fish he is gross.
Back to top Go down
Eliza Jackson
Daughter of Morpheus
Eliza Jackson

The Camp Hill  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp Hill    The Camp Hill  Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:24 am

"That was you're brother? Bloody hell I thought it was someone else!" Eliza exclaimed as she sat on the other side of Seamus, "Yeah right, I'll probably never be claimed, the girls in the cabin seem to hate me.. a dead fish? that is very revolting!"
Back to top Go down
Seamus Dellas
Unclaimed Demigod
Seamus Dellas

The Camp Hill  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp Hill    The Camp Hill  Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:27 am

Adam is a gross kid but he can be nice he is just ADHD maybe your dad might be the same as mine that will be good. Seamus looked at his best friend. Seamus stared out at the beatuy of camp. You have a sword or spear or bow Eliza.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos
Alexander Jones

The Camp Hill  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp Hill    The Camp Hill  Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:36 am

((Wait, Seamus, you can't say I'm in a thread I haven't even posted in. I'd post though, I might later))
Back to top Go down
Seamus Dellas
Unclaimed Demigod
Seamus Dellas

The Camp Hill  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp Hill    The Camp Hill  Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:39 am

oh sorry dude
Back to top Go down
Eliza Jackson
Daughter of Morpheus
Eliza Jackson

The Camp Hill  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp Hill    The Camp Hill  Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:53 am

"No I don't have any weapon yet.." Eliza said.
Back to top Go down
Eliza Jackson
Daughter of Morpheus
Eliza Jackson

The Camp Hill  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp Hill    The Camp Hill  Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:54 am

((Whoops I pressed send on accident!))

As she pulled her knees up to her chest, "I want a weapon though, Do you think any weapon would be good for me, Seamus?" She asked, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Seamus Dellas
Unclaimed Demigod
Seamus Dellas

The Camp Hill  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp Hill    The Camp Hill  Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:08 pm

Well it depends if it fit you look at my sword it fits me Eftchis i can fight dummies and monster with this. Seamus looked my brother Adam has a little sword he is just having a hard time with ADHD. Seamus looked if he does it again just tackle him you may be are half sister if we have the same dad Eliza.
Back to top Go down
Eliza Jackson
Daughter of Morpheus
Eliza Jackson

The Camp Hill  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp Hill    The Camp Hill  Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:12 pm

"Maybe." Eliza replied, "I dunno if any weapon fits me maybe some do but I'll have to find out. Seamus? How did you and Adam get here?" She asked them, She looked at Seamus again they did kind of look alike with the blonde hair and blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Seamus Dellas
Unclaimed Demigod
Seamus Dellas

The Camp Hill  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp Hill    The Camp Hill  Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:18 pm

Seamus looked it was two months ago when me and Adam were on a beach surfing then a monster attacked us. We went all the way to Camp Half Blood then i got knocked out and i woke up a week later i woke up in Camp Half Blood. My dad saved me from dying. He must of did something to save me up at Olympus. Seamus just stared at the trees. When i was in Manhattan my life was rough i never hung out with people much i was more solo i was in my room making stuff then playing with friends my mom thought something was wrong with me.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos
Alexander Jones

The Camp Hill  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp Hill    The Camp Hill  Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:19 pm

Alex took off running after a kid, who had bitten him. "GET BACK HERE ADAM!" Alex said, with his war hammer out. Alex had been meditating that Adam had glued his songs to the wall and they were all messed up. He passed by Seamus and Eliza. Giving her a kiss on the lips, he looked at Seamus and said, "I might just kill Adam." Alex said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Eliza Jackson
Daughter of Morpheus
Eliza Jackson

The Camp Hill  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp Hill    The Camp Hill  Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:23 pm

"Calm down Jones." Eliza replied jokingily kissing Alex back. "I don't think he'll ever do it again."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos
Alexander Jones

The Camp Hill  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp Hill    The Camp Hill  Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:26 pm

((Guys, lets post higher, there is a 50 world rule. So.. Yeah.))
Back to top Go down
Seamus Dellas
Unclaimed Demigod
Seamus Dellas

The Camp Hill  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp Hill    The Camp Hill  Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:27 pm

Seamus looked and giggled Eliza loves Alex ooo why not date each other. Seamus looked at Alex i'll get Adam that little punk Adam. Seamus screamed ADAM EVAN DELLAS COME BACK HERE NOW. Seamus grabbed Adam and gripped him tight. Adam stop begin dumb like usual before i call mom and get you in trouble Adam. Seamus looked at his friends whats up with Adam lately he seems to be different.
Back to top Go down
Eliza Jackson
Daughter of Morpheus
Eliza Jackson

The Camp Hill  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp Hill    The Camp Hill  Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:38 pm

"Different? He seems to act the same way.. Annoying other campers." Eliza replied. She couldn't think of anything else to say, Was Adam acting different. "Or maybe he's going through changes!" Eliza guessed with a smirk on her face. Eliza wouldn't know about Adam, She waited for the others to say something.
Back to top Go down
Seamus Dellas
Unclaimed Demigod
Seamus Dellas

The Camp Hill  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp Hill    The Camp Hill  Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:41 pm

Seamus looked at Alex and Eliza kissing. Seamus giggled you love each other i see. Oooooo why not date her Alex. Seamus looked and said to Eliza you should date him one day. Seamus sat down on the ground and looked at Alex really don't try to kill my little brother. Seamus looked do me and Eliza look alike. Seamus looked at Eliza. Well do me,eliza,and Adam look alike Alex. Seamus looked at the sky dad claim me please. Seamus sat back down that Curtis guy is a show off. He thinks me and Adam are horible at fighting. Seamus looked at sky and said does my dad care about me guys or not i feel conected to him in a way i feel like he been guarding me forever and didnt let me die he might of saved my life in many ways. I don't know how to thank him what should i do about it.
Back to top Go down
Eliza Jackson
Daughter of Morpheus
Eliza Jackson

The Camp Hill  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp Hill    The Camp Hill  Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:46 pm

"Why would you say that, were already dating!" Eliza said with a smile as she gave Alex a hug. She looked at Seamus, "We may have the same father Seamus since we both look a little alike.." She pointed out. Eliza frowned, "Of course your father cares about you Seamus." She told her friend.
Back to top Go down
Seamus Dellas
Unclaimed Demigod
Seamus Dellas

The Camp Hill  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp Hill    The Camp Hill  Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:59 pm

Seamus looked at his friends and looked at Alex with a look of Really gonna kiss her in front of me. Seamus looked at Adam and giggled. Seamus looked at his friends he looked why not date Eliza. Seamus started to rap. Alex date date Eliza. Then you will happpppy for for for ever ever. Like Romeo and Juilet. But homie dont kiss her in front of me. Alex does she look like me or what.Does she look like Adam and I. When did you start dateing lovebirds. Did Apordite cast a spell on you love birds. Alex and Eliza sitting in tree k i s s first comes love then comes love then comes Alex pushing a baby carridge. Love bugs Alert.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Camp Hill  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp Hill    The Camp Hill  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Camp Hill
Page 1 of 1