Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ok, this is definitely different...((Open to all))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

Ok, this is definitely different...((Open to all)) Empty
PostSubject: Ok, this is definitely different...((Open to all))   Ok, this is definitely different...((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:05 pm

The sun shone through a gap in one of the few clouds in the sky, Illuminating the hillside. A breeze wafted past, infusing the scent of strawberries into the air. A pity... This day would have been peaceful. At least, it would have if it wasn't for the male youth in blue denim clothing racing towards the hill, pursued by a demon he already killed seven times. "Gods, you don't give up, do you!" he shouted back at it. "Just stay dead this time!" He stopped, and engaged in sword versus Battle-staff combat.

"come on, then, Theseus," the demon spat in between swings. "it's only a matter of time before I impale you, and then-"SMACK! this bit was Pinger smacking the Demon into the face, interrupting his taunts and his rhythm. not hesitating, the youth swung his blade, chopping of the demon's staff arm. "Haa!" he shouted, kicking the Demon into the chest, sending him sprawling onto the ground. Holstering Pinger, the boy looked at the demon. "here's a tip: if you're gonna fight, fight." the youth stabbed the demon in the forehead. "don't just stand there talking a better fight than you can back up." Thomas watched as the demon started to turn to dust. It would be a couple of days before the demon who called himself Screino reformed.

((gah, just copied my intro from HBH, I had no time, but wanted to join in on something.))
Back to top Go down
Eliza Jackson
Daughter of Morpheus
Eliza Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Ok, this is definitely different...((Open to all))   Ok, this is definitely different...((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:42 pm

Crying was heard from a room in the asylum, Confused doctors ran to the door and kicked it opened, like literally kicked it open. They found a beautiful blonde woman carrying a baby wrapped in white cloth in her hands.

"Take that baby away from her!" One doctor commanded. Some nurses nodded andran over to the lady and took the baby away from her.

"NO! Please don't take my baby away from me shes the only family I have, please!" The woman begged crying and clutching to one of the nurses legs.

The nurse stared at the doctor with pleading eyes.

"Fine." The doctor said. "But we should take care of her." One of the nurses ran out to care for the baby.

"My dear Eliza I hope you run out of this hellhole.." The woman muttered before falling asleep.

Eliza woke up, The same dream again? When can she ever stop dreaming about living in that asylum with her mother. Why couldn't the nurses just put her in an orphanage.. Eliza wondered what happened to her mum's whole family, Were they killed? It was a big mystery for Eliza. She stood up out of her sleeping bag and stepped over her friend Seamus's sleeping bag. She went to the Bathrooms(Skip the unessecery part) After changing into a blue t-shirt and skinny jeans and sandals she wondered what she was gonna do today, Maybe she can visit her boyfriend Alex.

As she walked over to the Baubo cabin she heard some shouting up on the hill. She ran over but it was too late soething turned into dust and there was a boy with a sword in his head standing ontop of the hill. "Are you okay?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: Ok, this is definitely different...((Open to all))   Ok, this is definitely different...((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:19 am

((O.o a sword in my head? gods that hurts! it was stabbed in the demon's head, not mine.))
Back to top Go down
Eliza Jackson
Daughter of Morpheus
Eliza Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Ok, this is definitely different...((Open to all))   Ok, this is definitely different...((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:01 pm

((Forgive me, that was a typo...))
Back to top Go down
Frank Desmond
Son of Dionysus
Frank Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Ok, this is definitely different...((Open to all))   Ok, this is definitely different...((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:03 pm

((Sorry, but I am laughing so hard right now!!! *leaves*))
Back to top Go down
https://percyjacksonrpg.forumotion.com
Eliza Jackson
Daughter of Morpheus
Eliza Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Ok, this is definitely different...((Open to all))   Ok, this is definitely different...((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:17 pm

((Yeah, I'm always being made fun of for not RP'ing good.. >.< *ends spam* ))
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: Ok, this is definitely different...((Open to all))   Ok, this is definitely different...((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:50 pm

((sorry for this peice of crap post, I am getting sidetracked, and it's draining muse. darn it, Seamus. I lost lots of muse from having to ban the kid. I kinda regret it.))

Thomas was finally glad that he had made it. His internal radar was screaming “Long Island” for the full two weeks since he started his travels, after all, and that had finally shut up. Thomas was hoping he could finally have some peace. His adopted parents, his step-sisters… all of them were dead. His entire family was slaughtered by monsters, and Thomas was helpless to stop it. He noticed a girl standing on the hill, and after looking at the dust again, he walked toward her.

She then started speaking to him. “Are you ok?” she asked. Thomas waved at her. “I’m fine. I’m not dead, aren’t I?” Thomas gave a lighthearted chuckle, and stopped a few feet from her. “Thomas Kirtley.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok, this is definitely different...((Open to all))   Ok, this is definitely different...((Open to all)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok, this is definitely different...((Open to all))
Page 1 of 1