Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Crazy Move with my sword

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seamus Dellas
Unclaimed Demigod
Seamus Dellas

A Crazy Move with my sword Empty
PostSubject: A Crazy Move with my sword   A Crazy Move with my sword Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:59 am

Seamus was walking out of Hermes Cabin around 9:00 am for some practice with his sword. Seamus put his gold armor on then got his sword Eftchis. He looked and said to himself. Lets try this again ?. He ran down to Arena. He looked at the blue sky and saw it was different then usual. AH probably a storm or something. He walked in the arena he looked at his sword. Then found dummies. He jabbed his sword in a dummy. He began stabbing all the dummies with one slice and BOOM!!!!! they were gone. He was nautrally good at sword fighting. He did a wicked move like one shot and boom ! your down before a blink of a eye. He began doing his fighting he liked to be a alone. In Manhattan he was a kid who was a lonor he always minded his own problems. He jabbed the sword in ever dummy around like they were his own punching bag but not all the punching more like a sword bag. He looked to see if anyone was watching him. He did these crazy moves. He was sweating a lot he took a break sitting on a bench.
Back to top Go down

A Crazy Move with my sword
Page 1 of 1