Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sword Fighitng

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seamus Dellas
Unclaimed Demigod
Seamus Dellas

Sword Fighitng Empty
PostSubject: Sword Fighitng   Sword Fighitng Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:30 am

Seamus walked in the arena with his sword and practiced his sword fighting. He looked at the surroundings noone was there. Till some came in he looked. Who is there he asked. Aneswer me whoever you are. He kept stabbing the dummies waiting for a aneswer. He looked at his sword and contiued to stab the dummies. He was looking around. If you want to talk to me then give me a answer r go fight. Hello hello answer me now!!!. I said talk to me he said. Ok dont answer me then.
Back to top Go down
Curtis Forrest

Curtis Forrest

Sword Fighitng Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighitng   Sword Fighitng Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:46 am

Katisu walked into the arena and watched the boy Seamus practice but get distracted with him not answering him shaking his head Katisu finally spoke up and said, "You need to learn to focus on your battle and your sword work became sloppy from when I came in just because I did not answer sometimes you cannot speak in battle for there is no time but if you want a fight I'm game." He then brought his wrist bands together to forum his shields and his wrist blades and got into his fighting stance
Back to top Go down
Seamus Dellas
Unclaimed Demigod
Seamus Dellas

Sword Fighitng Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighitng   Sword Fighitng Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:52 am

Seamus heard a voice he looked Who are you he asked the boy near 19 i am Seamus Dellas and i am unclaimed. Seamus looked at boy how old are you i am only 14 and i grew up in Manhattan you a year rounder or summer session i guess my sword isn't that great. Well i am only i am new. You a good sword fighter or what. Well my battle stagey isnt that good my goal is to be good swordfighter can you teach me some moves Curtis.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos
Alexander Jones

Sword Fighitng Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighitng   Sword Fighitng Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:01 am

Alex watched both boys from affar in the Arena. Apparently the first boy, who said his was Seamus had been practicing sloppy. And the other boy Curtis had come up to help the boy. Alex didn't really thing the boy was sloppy, he just needed some more training was all, and to pay more attention in battle. Then the other boy, Curtis was it? Had somewhat challenged Seamus. Un Desafio eh? Interesante. Vamos Seamus enseƱale lo que es bueno. Alex had though to himself in Spanish.

The boy had immeadiatley asked for help and telling Curtis his lives story. Alex just watched and waited to see what would happen.

((Sorry for the short post.))
Back to top Go down
Seamus Dellas
Unclaimed Demigod
Seamus Dellas

Sword Fighitng Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighitng   Sword Fighitng Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:12 am

Alex hey buddy so hows it going homie. Well you kick dummies. Seamus looked at Alex. Seamus did one of his best moves ever sliceing the dummy in one shot. Is that slobby to you Curtis. Seamus did all of his good moves. Well Curtis can you do this or what. Alex how you doing so you mom is the laughter goddes. Seamus did a good move he showed what he can do when he fights. He looked at Curtis with anger. Alex lets show Curtis your moves.
Back to top Go down
Curtis Forrest

Curtis Forrest

Sword Fighitng Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighitng   Sword Fighitng Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:59 am

((okay... I'm lost now oh time to try my best))

Curtis replied " I am 15 despite how old I look I am unclaimed as well but was raised by a child of the smith god as his grandson". Curtis watched as Seamus did some more moves and smirked and lept back and cut a dummy in half and caught the bottom half with his right leg and launched it into the air while doing a back flip as if he was striking a imaginary opponent that would be behind him and slicing the dummy in midair as it came down and said, "I did marshal arts since I was little and your moves are good but, when you get flustered like when I did not answer which made you lose your focus that can get you killed."

Last edited by Curtis Forrest on Tue May 01, 2012 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to color speech)
Back to top Go down
Seamus Dellas
Unclaimed Demigod
Seamus Dellas

Sword Fighitng Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighitng   Sword Fighitng Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:07 am

Seamus snorted Like a kid of Ares. Seamus did a one shot slice and the dummy went in the air and Seamus sliced it in midair. Seamus kicked the dummy out of the Arena. Seamus did front flip and sliced the dummy. See Forrest i am skilled i did fenceing Curtis. Seamus snorted with anger. I bet yoou would make great in Kronos Army well i am not in his Army. So you a summer session or Year Rounder. Seamus looked at Alex isnt Curtis a show off
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos
Alexander Jones

Sword Fighitng Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighitng   Sword Fighitng Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:33 am

Alex gave the boy Curtis a smirk. "That's good, but I have seen way better." Alex said, he kicked up a fallen dummy in the air, and with his hand in his pockets, Alex back flipped and kicked the dummy in the air, breaking it. "Is that what you call Martial Arts? Because your stance is messy, and your back flip is awful." Alex said, trying to make to make Curtis or whatever his name was angry. Just like Curtis was trying to do to Seamus. Alex corrected him. Curtis' martial arts wasn't bad. But Curtis needed someone to show him he wasn't all that.
Back to top Go down
Seamus Dellas
Unclaimed Demigod
Seamus Dellas

Sword Fighitng Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighitng   Sword Fighitng Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:38 am

Seamus smirked at Curtis Yea way better i will show you Curtis real martial arts. Seamus did a flip then kicked the dummy straight in the head then Seamus sliced it to a piece of rubber. Then punch others and sliced them then did a flip. He did his crazy cool moves and then the dummies that were ruin were dust. Seamus fliped his sword and catch it. See Curtis in New York Matirel Arts are advanced.
Back to top Go down
Curtis Forrest

Curtis Forrest

Sword Fighitng Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighitng   Sword Fighitng Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:06 pm

Curtis let out a light chuckle and said, "your not going to get me to take your bait Alex was it, and Seamus that was good you just needed to be put back on focus don't let people or things get you unnerved when in battle know that their there but don' let it mess you up in battle it will get you killed I know I seen it happen. now how about we stop chatting and have a light spar oh and on me being a year rounder or not depends on whether or not this place can keep my skills at their current level or make them better."
Back to top Go down
Seamus Dellas
Unclaimed Demigod
Seamus Dellas

Sword Fighitng Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighitng   Sword Fighitng Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:12 pm

Seamus looked at Curtis i fought many monsters Curtis. Seamus looked at Alex. Well listen know it all fighter show us how you focus in battle show us. Seamus giggled Curtis anyone can beat you if they have the guts to. Seamus got Eftchis and focus on the dummy and sliced it to millions of pieces. Seamus stabbed it hard then then dummy flew out of the Arena in snap.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos
Alexander Jones

Sword Fighitng Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighitng   Sword Fighitng Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:14 pm

Alex looked at Seamus jump around and break dummies and stuff. "Bro, calm down," Alex said grabbing the fourteen year old boy and holding him. "I'll take care of this kid." Alex said taking out his war hammer, pointing it at Curtis. "You ready?" Alex said, hoping that he'd show the kid that he wasn't the best.
Back to top Go down
Seamus Dellas
Unclaimed Demigod
Seamus Dellas

Sword Fighitng Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighitng   Sword Fighitng Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:22 pm

Seamus looked at Alex. Alex show him your best Seamus looked at Curtis i will get back at you Curtis. Seamus sat down and smirked Alex show him what your made of Seamus smiled. Then sat down on a bench. Seamus looked to see if anyone else was coming in.
Back to top Go down
Curtis Forrest

Curtis Forrest

Sword Fighitng Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighitng   Sword Fighitng Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:36 pm

Curtis brought his arm bands together to reveal his his shields and his wrist blades and held them at the ready and waited for Alex to attack.
Back to top Go down
Seamus Dellas
Unclaimed Demigod
Seamus Dellas

Sword Fighitng Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighitng   Sword Fighitng Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:50 pm

Seamus looked in shock what is going on now Seamus tried to stay calm Alex attack him now. Seamus looked straight at Alex. Alex fight him now Alex do that now. Seamus was getting mad Seamus tried to look away. Seamus looked at his sword and then he tried to back off he was getting nerovous he wouldnt wanna see his friend die. Seamus looked at Alex in fright. Alex now before he strikes you.. Please save Alex please save Alex.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones
Son of Baubos
Alexander Jones

Sword Fighitng Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighitng   Sword Fighitng Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:32 pm

Alex took out his war hammer Harlequin, that would leave their opponents face silly, and made a squeaking sound when it was use. Smart, waiting for me to stirke first. Alex spun the war hammer in his hands. He took a deep breath. And looked at his opponent. And gave him a serious look and got into a stance. "Batter up!" He said swining it at Curtis' face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sword Fighitng Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighitng   Sword Fighitng Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sword Fighitng
Page 1 of 1