Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Comas are Dangerous (Luna)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaze Imperia

Comas are Dangerous (Luna) Empty
PostSubject: Comas are Dangerous (Luna)   Comas are Dangerous (Luna) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:16 am

Blaze rushed in with Luna in his hands. He put her down on a cot and went over to a chair. He dragged the chair over to Luna's cot and sat down. He opened his mouth to say something, but remembered that he couldn't talk because he lost his voice trying to wake her up. He wished that he could talk through thoughts, but that would be impossible, at least impossible for kids that aren't Hypnos or Morpheus kids.

This is bad, really really bad He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Comas are Dangerous (Luna)   Comas are Dangerous (Luna) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:23 am

Luna felt herself being lifted. She concentrated on talking, moving something... Anything. But the dream just kept getting worse. As soon as she started to cry outside the dream, the monster roared, grabbing her. Her father and aunt disappeared. Outside the dream, Luna started to gasp for air, her hands starting to go to her throat. She gasped deeper, the monster laughing in her dream.

Please!...someone!... Help me!
Back to top Go down
Blaze Imperia

PostSubject: Re: Comas are Dangerous (Luna)   Comas are Dangerous (Luna) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:50 am

This is going to be hard... He thought to himself as he stood up and tried to call the nurse. Nothing came out of his mouth so he rolled his eyes and sat back down.

I hope you'll be alright, Luna He hoped. He hoped that she wouldn't choke and die, and he hoped that she would wake up any second now. He closed his eyes and started to drift to sleep on the chair because he barely got any sleep in the cabin.

He then opened one eye. He couldn't sleep while Luna was basically dying in a dream. He stood up and shook her to wake her up. He sighed with no luck. He sat back down and waited. He knew he couldn't do anything about it. He finally got an idea, but it would be painful. He stood up and slap her to wake her up. He tried to make it soft, but able to wake her up.
Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Comas are Dangerous (Luna)   Comas are Dangerous (Luna) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:58 am

Luna opened her eyes, gasping and finally breathing. She looked around and tried to sit up. The dream was so...so real. She felt the necklac around her neck and sighed, releived she was alive. She looked and saw blaze over her.
"Blaze!"
She hugged him tightly, her heart racing as fast as a humming bird.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Imperia

PostSubject: Re: Comas are Dangerous (Luna)   Comas are Dangerous (Luna) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:04 am

"Blaze!" She exclaimed as she hugged him. Blaze pointed to his throat and shook his head. He mouthed the words, Can't speak. It was sad that he couldn't talk to her even though he woke her up. He grabbed a cup of water and started to gulp it down. Hopefully, it could revive his voice.

He coughed a few times and opened his mouth to say something. "Luna? Is that you?" He asked her, relieved that he could speak again.
Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Comas are Dangerous (Luna)   Comas are Dangerous (Luna) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:18 am

"Yes... Its me... Im here. Thank you.."

She hugged him tighter. She sighed. Luna remembered that she had to move out the cabin to her mothers now. She had to tell him. even though she didnt want too.

"Blaze... I have to tell you something..."
Back to top Go down
Blaze Imperia

PostSubject: Re: Comas are Dangerous (Luna)   Comas are Dangerous (Luna) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:22 am

"Blaze... I have to tell you something..." She told him. If she says something like that, it can't be good. Maybe it will be good for her, but probably not him. "And that is?" He asked her, raising an eyebrow.

He broke the hug and sat back down on his chair, waiting for her to tell him.
Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Comas are Dangerous (Luna)   Comas are Dangerous (Luna) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:31 am

She sat in front of him.

"So i was at the Amphitheartre earlier, practicing when.... A goddess came to me... Blaze, i got claimed..."

She looked up at him, blushing. She didnt want to leave the cabin, but she was happy. She wasnt an orphan anymore. She had a mother. She just didnt want to leave Blaze alone. She felt like shed be abandoning him
Back to top Go down
Blaze Imperia

PostSubject: Re: Comas are Dangerous (Luna)   Comas are Dangerous (Luna) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:39 am

"Do you actually know which goddess? You have a personality like Terpsichore and Demeter or Persephone, but you look like Khione," He told her.

"I'll see you around camp after you move probably. Maybe when I see you, I can tell you that I got claimed," He told her, smiling. He would miss her, but he knew that he would see her again someday. Maybe around camp. For now, she has to move.

"So, are you ready to pack up?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Comas are Dangerous (Luna)   Comas are Dangerous (Luna) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:45 am

She nodded, standing up.

"Yes, im all packed. And my mother is Khione. But blaze..."

She took his hand.

"i dont want to move. Id feel like i was abandoning you. And i dont like that feeling."

Shed miss him way to much. He was like a brother to her after only a few days. She had family but the idea of not seeing him.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Imperia

PostSubject: Re: Comas are Dangerous (Luna)   Comas are Dangerous (Luna) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:54 am

"No. It's fine. You have to move or else other people would think you're still unclaimed." He told her. "It's for the best. I'll see you around." He stood up. He'd promise her that he'd see her around sometime.

"Well... I probably have to get back to the cabin. I'll help you move." He told her. "There's no worries. I'm not going to die without you or anything. I'll visit you every so often when I have time, okay?" He assured her.
Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Comas are Dangerous (Luna)   Comas are Dangerous (Luna) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:18 am

Luna smiled, her face lighting up. She started to love smiling. She went to the door and waited for him.

"Remember, you promised. And everythings packed already."

Luna left the place. She was on her way to the cabin, ready to move.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Imperia

PostSubject: Re: Comas are Dangerous (Luna)   Comas are Dangerous (Luna) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:45 am

Blaze looked at Luna opening the door. "Well then. Let's go to your new cabin. First, we need to get your suitcases and bring them to the cabin." He told her as he walked to the door.

He left the infirmary, relieved that nothing bad had happened to anyone. He sighed. This had been a good day he thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comas are Dangerous (Luna)   Comas are Dangerous (Luna) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comas are Dangerous (Luna)
Page 1 of 1