Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Want To Break Free (Luna, PG)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shan Cinna
Daughter of Eos
Shan Cinna

I Want To Break Free (Luna, PG) Empty
PostSubject: I Want To Break Free (Luna, PG)   I Want To Break Free (Luna, PG) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:26 am

Oh gods! The smell of this food! Shan thought as she munched on her lunch. Her numerous Queen albums played on loop for the third day in a row. At that moment, Headlong was playing and she was enjoying the fast tempo and great beat whilst eating her cheese burger. Freddie, you and your boys were geniuses, Shan continued to think.

Shan's Queen albums brought her much joy in life. She could listen to the amazing voice of the one and only Freddie Mercury (formerly known as Farookh Balsura and Freddie Bulsara) and the guitar rythms of Brian May and the bass tones of John Deacon and the drum beats of Roger Taylor (formerly known as Roger Meddows Taylor but he dropped the Meddows part). Whilst the world could be crumbling, she'd be happy if she was listening to her favourite band.
Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: I Want To Break Free (Luna, PG)   I Want To Break Free (Luna, PG) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:38 am

Luna walked, her hood on hiding her white hair and eyes. She looked around and saw some food. Shed seen this place while coming in. She went to get some food, taking out some money, just incase, when a she saw the girl. Luna stopped, looking around. It was only one girl. She sighed and went to get some food. She got a cheeseburger, some fries, a chocolate milkahake and some grapes. She sat on the otherside of the table. Shed rather stay on the other side and alone, it was better. No pain and no stares.
Back to top Go down
Shan Cinna
Daughter of Eos
Shan Cinna

PostSubject: Re: I Want To Break Free (Luna, PG)   I Want To Break Free (Luna, PG) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:07 am

Shan didn't hear anything through her headphones. Maybe she was blasting it a little too loud but she didn't care. SHe munched on her burger, her black Punk Fairy hood up and her All Star converse shoes tapping on the floor. She finished her burger and looked up. Shan noticed the other girl and removed her headphones.

"Can I help you with something?"
she asked politely. Queen's songs were blasted from her headphones and Shan could still listen to it as well as this girl. Daddy wouldn't be proud of how rude that sounded out loud... Oh well. Let's hope this girl doesn't take offence. Otherwise, who ever Mam is, she'll be disappointed for both herself and Daddy.
Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: I Want To Break Free (Luna, PG)   I Want To Break Free (Luna, PG) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:17 am

She could hear the music from the headphones. Luna shoke her head, looking at her food. She sighed, thinking she should at least make an effort. "Im Luna" she said, trying to be nice and normal, and like always.. Failing. She looked at her under the hood. Luna just sat there, staring at the food. "Im sorry... Im not much of a talker. In fact, i get nervous... And a bit scared..." and it was true. Luna was a quiet girl in school, never had friends and was always bullied. She just went to school and then back to her aunts apartment, and if she was lucky, a job.
Back to top Go down
Shan Cinna
Daughter of Eos
Shan Cinna

PostSubject: Re: I Want To Break Free (Luna, PG)   I Want To Break Free (Luna, PG) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:46 am

"Heck, I'm nothing to be scared of. I'm Shan. Shan Cinna," Shan said, offering a hand for her to shake. "Unclaimed."

The song I Want To Break Free started playing on Shan's iPod and the music filled the air. Shan noticed and grinned. "I'm a Queen fan. I adore Freddie Mercury. Do you like music?"

Shan brought out her iPod speakers and plugged her iPod into the port, removing her skullcandy headphones from it and pressing up on the volume. She was this close from getting on the table and dancing. Heck, she might do that.
Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: I Want To Break Free (Luna, PG)   I Want To Break Free (Luna, PG) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:14 am

Luna looked at her. She shook her hand, happy for once. She smiled. Luna.. Luna Beth. Im also unclaimed." luna sawthe ipod and smiled again. "Yes.. I like music too. Its soothing. Here, this is my fave song." luna tooke her ipod out. She looked through the music.

paramore, no
Flyleaf, no.
Linkin park, no
Ah! Got it!

she plugged her headphones in and put Under Pressure ft. David Bowie by Queen. She smiled.
"Id i could, i would dance to it."
Back to top Go down
Shan Cinna
Daughter of Eos
Shan Cinna

PostSubject: Re: I Want To Break Free (Luna, PG)   I Want To Break Free (Luna, PG) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:11 am

"Oh my god... THAT'S UNDER PRESSURE FEATURING DAVID BOWIE! I love this one! It has a faster beat to it and Freddie's wearing the famous yellow jacket from Wembley in the video," Shan squealed and grinned. "Come on."

She got to her feet and climbed onto the table, kneeling to unplug her iPod from the speakers. She plugged in Luna's iPod instead, allowing the music to blare out and annoy anyone near by. She motioned Luna to join her. "Come on. Let's dance!"

And Shan started to dance. She wasn't very good but she still adored the song enough to dance to it.
Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: I Want To Break Free (Luna, PG)   I Want To Break Free (Luna, PG) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:25 am

Luna smiled, laughing. She got up and danced with her. She lowered her hood, letting her white hair drop, the moon flower in her hair. She sang to the song, dancing with Shan. It was fun... It felt normal. She laughed and forgot all her problems. She was having fun for the first time in years. As the song finished, Luna clapped, giggling.

"Wow, id never done that in a long time."
Back to top Go down
Shan Cinna
Daughter of Eos
Shan Cinna

PostSubject: Re: I Want To Break Free (Luna, PG)   I Want To Break Free (Luna, PG) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:12 am

Shan laughed and sang the freddie Mercury bits, leaving the David Bowie parts to her new friend. "Why can't we give love one more chance?" Shan sang loudly and laughed. She grinned and once the song had ended, she sat back down, switching iPods and playing I Want to Break Free on her own through the speakers.

"Give me a few hours, I'll do it again. Provided I had enough sugar in my system,"
Shan giggled. She flipped her hair and tied it back. Shan smiled and did up her jacket, pulling up the sleeves and leaning toward the table. "So, what brought you here? I've been here a long time. Ish. I randomly appeared in CHiron's office."
Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: I Want To Break Free (Luna, PG)   I Want To Break Free (Luna, PG) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:20 am

Luna laughed, sitting on the table. She eat some fries. "I dance ballet, but ive never danced like that." she smiled, braiding her white hair quickly. She drank some of her shake when shan asked her the question. "Ive been here a few days.. I kinda like it." she smiles, looking around. "Its the first time in years i feel normal. Heck im even smiling."
Back to top Go down
Shan Cinna
Daughter of Eos
Shan Cinna

PostSubject: Re: I Want To Break Free (Luna, PG)   I Want To Break Free (Luna, PG) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:31 am

Shan grinned. "Cool. Just wait until Capture the Flag. You'll love it. We get to go up against the opposite team and beat the snot out of them and possibly grab their flag in the process. It's surprisingly satisfying."

Shan's music switched songs again. Shan looked at it with mild interest when the iPod moved onto her AC/DC playlists. The Jack was playing and Shan grinned. Only her. Only her iPod would play a song like Tha Jack on speakers when she had her Queen playlist on.

"Cool. Forgot I had The Jack on there,"
Shan said.
Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: I Want To Break Free (Luna, PG)   I Want To Break Free (Luna, PG) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:38 am

Luna heard the song and tilted her head.
"Whats the Jack?"
She had heard every type of music. Country (yuck, in her part), rap, hip hop, ballet, jazz... Rock. Which was her fave next to ballet. Heck, she used rock for some of her ballet. But she had never heard this song. She listened to it, eatting her burger.
Back to top Go down
Shan Cinna
Daughter of Eos
Shan Cinna

PostSubject: Re: I Want To Break Free (Luna, PG)   I Want To Break Free (Luna, PG) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:21 am

"The Jack is one of the best AC/DC songs ever," Shan said, raising an eyebrow. "You aren't a proper rocker without some AC/DC in my opinion. AC/DC was, is and will forever be one of the best. Next to that of Freddie Mercury (may he rest in peace), the death of Bon Scott was a major blow to the music industry."

Shan turned it up. "Just listen to it. AC/DC's music back from the seventies."

Shan nodded her head.
Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: I Want To Break Free (Luna, PG)   I Want To Break Free (Luna, PG) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:29 am

Luna smiled listening to it, nodding her head to the music. She liked it so far, singing to it as it went on. "Shes got the Jack... She got the jack..." luna smiled a bit. "Wow... The guitar solo is wicked. I love this song." she said, finishing the food.
Back to top Go down
Frank Desmond
Son of Dionysus
Frank Desmond

PostSubject: Re: I Want To Break Free (Luna, PG)   I Want To Break Free (Luna, PG) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:14 pm

((Please remember the 5 sentence and 50 word rule))
Back to top Go down
https://percyjacksonrpg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Want To Break Free (Luna, PG)   I Want To Break Free (Luna, PG) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Want To Break Free (Luna, PG)
Page 1 of 1