Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Am i ready to pass

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seamus Dellas
Unclaimed Demigod
Seamus Dellas

Am i ready to pass Empty
PostSubject: Am i ready to pass   Am i ready to pass Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:22 am

Seamus walked through the armory he looked at the Hephsteaus kids working he started to glare like usual.He had a rough day his friend and him had a arguement.Why was Eliza mad at him about him talking to Alexender about her.Seamus looked at his sword he didnt rember where he got all he knew it was a gift to him from someone.All he could think of was how mad he was at his two friends.He started to speak " Why am i always the third wheel ? " Seamus looked at the marker that was a sword he looked it started to shift. " What happening why is happening to me ? " Then he looked at the marker it showed a scene of battle he saw Alexender in danger. " Alex he is in danger I must tell Evie about this. " He ran out of the armory hopping noone saw. He sat down and looked he knew he cant make the quest. " I should be claimed by 13 but no my friends are on a quest and im not its so stupid not being claimed. " Seamus zipped his jacket up and snorted and left.

Last edited by Seamus Dellas on Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

Am i ready to pass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i ready to pass   Am i ready to pass Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:30 am

You're doing better, you really are, but we would appreciate Italicizing as you think. and I belive Frank gave permission in one of your (many) threads in RP school to make an RP thread. just one, mind you.
Back to top Go down
Seamus Dellas
Unclaimed Demigod
Seamus Dellas

Am i ready to pass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i ready to pass   Am i ready to pass Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:32 am

i can roleplay really i read the all the books now im more coufisdent
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

Am i ready to pass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i ready to pass   Am i ready to pass Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:33 am

it's not the subject material, or your understanding of it. it's little things like "quotations", not " Quotations " , man. plus, I'm not sure what that word is in your last post. is that supposed to be Confident?
Back to top Go down
Seamus Dellas
Unclaimed Demigod
Seamus Dellas

Am i ready to pass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i ready to pass   Am i ready to pass Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:42 am

just overwhelmed yes confident i hope Eliza and Alex dont get killed
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

Am i ready to pass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i ready to pass   Am i ready to pass Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:09 am

if you mean in the quest, they'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Am i ready to pass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i ready to pass   Am i ready to pass Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Am i ready to pass
Page 1 of 1