Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Am i ready to pass

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seamus Dellas
Unclaimed Demigod
Seamus Dellas

Am i ready to pass Empty
PostSubject: Am i ready to pass   Am i ready to pass Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:52 am

(( Heres another one for you us ))

Seamus sat at the Ampieater hoping to see a sign from his dad. " I hope you claim me dad " Seamus waited to be claimed by his dad he must be unwanted here.Seamus sighed and cried.Seamus wished he could get back at his father he spoke " Dad you kept me waitng too long i'm not gonna be in Hermes Cabin all my life . " Seamus started to cry more. Seamus clenched his fist and then let go he just sat in tears very mad because he felt unwanted. Seamus looked at the cabins One of them was his dad's but he wont know till he is claimed. Seamus sighted and cried he never felt this way before he just wanted to see a sign thats all he wanted to see he just sat and cried
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

Am i ready to pass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i ready to pass   Am i ready to pass Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:56 am

mind trying another subject other than being unclaimed? it gets me thinking you are being impatient. plus:

Seamus looked at the cabins One of them was his dad's but he wont know till he is claimed. Seamus sighted and cried he never felt this way before he just wanted to see a sign thats all he wanted to see he just sat and cried

Quotations and punctuation.
Back to top Go down
Seamus Dellas
Unclaimed Demigod
Seamus Dellas

Am i ready to pass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i ready to pass   Am i ready to pass Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:57 am

listen just anxious il do better where puncation problem
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

Am i ready to pass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i ready to pass   Am i ready to pass Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:58 am

patience. all things come to he who waits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Am i ready to pass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i ready to pass   Am i ready to pass Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Am i ready to pass
Page 1 of 1