Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marchin' On ((Katie Malecovich, Evie Nightingale))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan Freeman
Unclaimed Demigod

Marchin' On ((Katie Malecovich, Evie Nightingale)) Empty
PostSubject: Marchin' On ((Katie Malecovich, Evie Nightingale))   Marchin' On ((Katie Malecovich, Evie Nightingale)) Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:44 am

Dylan had just finished training with swords for an hour, he might have been amazing at swordsmanship, but he still needed work. He decided to take a walk through the woods. He kept on thinking, Who is my father? Is my mom in New York okay? Has New York changed in the 2 years I have been gone? He trudged on through the woods, not hearing a sound from any monster, but he kept his hand on his sword, just in case. He hopped over the creek and onto the other side. He kept walking, just listening to the sounds of nature, his feet crunching on the leaves and snapping twigs. He wasn't hunting anything so he didn't care how loud he was. Dylan eventually made it into a clearing and in the center was Zeus' Fist. He had heard stories about this, how they had wanted to name it poop pile, but Chiron didn't allow it and how it was an entrance to the Labyrinth before Percy Jackson destroyed it.

He decided to climb the pile of rocks, which was a challenge. He clambered up them though and sat on the top, looking below him. He heard some bushes rustle off to the north. He looked that way and saw nothing strange, that was, until a gryffin jumped through. He had never seen these before in the woods, but apparently they existed. He drew his sword and slowly climbed down, the gryffin eyeing him the whole way. Once he reached the ground the beast flew at him, catching him by surprise and nailed him to the ground. He was stunned for a second, but managed to kick up and push the monster off of him. He got up and noticed a huge gash on his shoulder, blood running down his shirt. He stood up and sidestepped the monster's next move and swung at it's shoulder. He nailed it, but it didn't die, it just turned around and lashed out at him, opening another gash on his forehead. Dylan yelled out in pain, but swung at it again and this time he killed it, watching it as it disenegrated before his eyes. He stumbled and collapsed on the ground, he was still conscious though, so he ripped off the bottom of his shirt and pressed it on his shoulder and used another bit of his shirt to keep the cloth on and keeping pressure on it. He then took another bit of his shirt and pressed it on his forehead. After about 7 minutes sitting there in pain, he tried to get up and walk a few steps but he collapsed and fainted this time. When he came back to consciousness he saw someone standing above him, applying pressure to his wounds. "Wh-who are you?" he managed to get out, he tasted blood in his mouth and realized it was bleeding a bit as well, he coughed and coughed up blood and he spit it on the ground. Was there one or two people? He could tell whoever it was was a girl, at least he thought so.
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale
Daughter of Hecate
Evie Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On ((Katie Malecovich, Evie Nightingale))   Marchin' On ((Katie Malecovich, Evie Nightingale)) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:32 am

She wasn’t a girly girl, not really, but Evie seemed to be finding more and more girly items of clothing invading her wardrobe as of late. Shorts, girly t-shirts, the kind of clothes she wouldn’t have dreamt of wearing two years ago. But the sixteen year old had changed since she had arrived at camp. Her confidence had grown, she wasn’t afraid of performing anymore and she even sometimes managed to incorporate her magic into her music.
Her outfit for the day was definitely something she wouldn’t have worn back in England, mostly because of the nuns and the weather. Faded black shorts with some sort of effect that made it look like the hems were ripped, a white t-shirt with a heart on it that ended/ tied just above her belly button. It was relatively see-through so the girl had worn her bikini top underneath it, a white spotted red thing that she wouldn’t be caught dead in outside of camp. Red and black flip-flops, red sunglasses atop her head, and a beige beaded bag topped off the ensemble. Oh, and as usual her Scythe hung around her neck in its necklace form.

The only reason she was wearing such girly things was because of the good weather that camp had been having lately. If she were to wear any other clothes she would likely melt. Plus, she was planning on going to the beach for some of the day. But first the girl had to go into the woods to gather some herbs and items essential to some of her spells.

The journey from the Hecate cabin to the woods wasn’t a long one, but Evie was in no hurry and so she walked at a leisurely pace, taking in the sight of the camp through her sunglasses. Her bag was already half full with her other junk which included a spell book that told her what she needed to gather, some nectar and ambrosia for any emergencies, and two bottles of water, and was kinda heavy so she paused to adjust that.

By the time the Hecate girl actually got into the woods the sun was already at its peak in the sky, almost burning the exposed skin of her lower back and legs. It was a relief when the cooler air of the forest hit her and she gave a small smile, pushing her shades up to the top of her head where they sat like a headband. The woods were kind of homey to her. They were so untouched by civilisation and so full of nature that they were almost magical in themselves. She was sure that if she walked long enough she would eventually run into somebody, or something. And, of course, that was what happened…

Just not in the way she had hoped it would. A boy was laid on the ground, appearing to be bleeding out from several wounds covering him. He appeared to be around Evie’s age, but you could never be sure with people. And with his attire he was either a demigod, or a rare mortal, either way she would have to help him. She couldn’t exactly leave him to die!
Now, her medical knowledge wasn’t exactly brilliant. She knew some spells that she often used for healing injuries, but she’d rather magic folk with their consent but seeing as how the boy was out cold she would have to just spell him anyways. Firstly though she had to try and stop the bleeding and clean the wounds before she could fix them. She ripped some moss up from the ground and pressed it against the wounds. It wasn’t exactly brilliant but she didn’t have much of a choice.
The new pressure against the wounds seemed to have woken the boy up, and Evie tried to give a reassuring smile as she lifted the moss a second to check if the bleeding had stopped yet. She had hoped he would let her fix him in quiet, but she thought it too soon and he spoke, asking who she was.

"Evie Nightingale, daughter of Hecate and camp counsellor. I’m going to fix you up, okay? Just… stay still. These are pretty messy gashes. I need to rinse them out, I have some water and nectar and ambrosia in my bag… I’ll clean it with the water first, then rinse it with some of the nectar… Then, if you’ll allow me, I’m going to try and use a spell to fix it. I haven’t tried it on serious wounds before, so I don’t quite know exactly how well it will work. It’s a pretty basic spell that knits the skin and stuff back together…. Do you know your name?" With that bit said she resumed the pressure on the wound, waiting for him to speak again. She would do a basic concussion test, asking him his name, the date, his birthdate, stuff like that. If she had had a torch or something on that she could test his eyes to see if they responded to the light that she would have shone in them, but she would have to do without today.

((green text means it's a link... You should click it. -nods-))
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On ((Katie Malecovich, Evie Nightingale))   Marchin' On ((Katie Malecovich, Evie Nightingale)) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:12 am

>~- =|Hermes| =-~<

>~- =|God of Messengers, Travelers, Thieves, and Merchants|= -~<

Hermes looked down at the pair below in the woods. The girl was a daughter of that Magic goddess, Hecate, and the other was his son. What was his name again…? Dylan. That was right. His name was Dylan Stinson. Well, Hermes really took his time with this one, didn’t he? You could hardly blame him, though, as busy as he was. Rush, rush, rush. That’s the god’s entire schedule nowadays. Email had not helped one bit. He needed to make this quick, he needed to get Persephone a particular bit of news from Hephaestus concerning his wife and her husband. Hermes flew down, the wings of his shoes flapping till he stepped to the ground. He dressed in his classic outfit for UPS, brown polo shirt, brown shorts, and a brown baseball cap. However, instead of UPS on the hat and the pocket of the shirt, it said OMS, for Olympus Messaging Service. He stood before him.

“Dylan? It’s me, your father.” Hermes had his caduceus in his hand, and soon, a glowing hologram of the same was hovering over the Demigod’s head. “Yes, I’m sorry I took so long, but you ought to know my schedule. I never have the time. I’m delaying on a special edition of the Olympus Tabloids that Persephone would just love hate receiving.” Hermes tipped Dylan with a wink. “Now, as for gifts…” He motioned to the snakes on the caduceus. “You go first, Martha.” The snake on the right unhinged its jaw, and its throat started to flex. Eventually, it spat out a backpack, light blue in color, with a caduceus on it. Hermes unzipped them, and looked inside. “Ah, it seems Iris was helpful enough to pitch in. she knows how much time I have. Inside, you’ll find her famous cupcake simulations and macrobiotic jerky. What is more, you will never have to worry about starving, so long as you have this bag, as it has infinite amounts of the stuff.” Hermes pulled out a Cupcake Simulation, still wrapped in its ROFLCOPTER package, looked at it, and pocketed it.

“These are quite useful for finding the strength to keep going on the road, you know.” He swiped another. “Sorry, but it’s not like you’ll miss what you have infinite amounts of. I need the protein!” He handed the bag to his son. “Now if you’ll excuse me, these tabloids won’t deliver themselves, you know. All of Olympus is in a muck about how Aphrodite and Hades…” The god shuddered, making a three fingered claw over his heart, and pushing outward. “Though I must admit, I’m happy for them.” His watch started beeping like crazy. “Styx, I’m late!” Hermes started to glow, about to reveal his true immortal form. When he did, he left the place, leaving a cooling breeze, and the feeling that a jog would be most relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On ((Katie Malecovich, Evie Nightingale))   Marchin' On ((Katie Malecovich, Evie Nightingale)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marchin' On ((Katie Malecovich, Evie Nightingale))
Page 1 of 1