Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Out of the Ordinary (Line-up: Me, Apollo, Terps, Arty. PG 13+)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Katie Malecovich
Daughter of Demeter
Katie Malecovich

Out of the Ordinary (Line-up: Me, Apollo, Terps, Arty. PG 13+) Empty
PostSubject: Out of the Ordinary (Line-up: Me, Apollo, Terps, Arty. PG 13+)   Out of the Ordinary (Line-up: Me, Apollo, Terps, Arty. PG 13+) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:19 pm

Katie changed into a striped tank top and a pair of black shorts. She had her laptop under her arm and was on her way to the woods. It was around 2:30 in the afternoon and Katie had gotten out of training for today. Only because she had been training overtime, though. She stuck one of her earbuds in her ear and was listening to Learn To Fly by Foo Fighters. Her favorite band. Katie played with her sunglasses that sat on her head. They were black. Same as her Converse. Katie loved her Converse. She had lost her favorite pair in the mud on the way to the Demeter cabin while moving in.

Katie reached the woods after a couple minutes. There was so much shade. Katie walked for another 5 minutes before finding a nice spot. It was under a large canopy of trees. She sat back against a tree, and opened her laptop. Her work-in-progress novel was on the computer screen. It wasn't really much. She had no muse to write right now but, she had to get in at least 2000+ words a day. She had already written 957 while in the Demeter cabin but, got restless and had to go outside. So, thats how she ended up in the woods.

Why do I always have to get writers block? Katie cursed. She hadn't been able to write a good chapter in days. She was already 4700+ behind. Katie sighed a big sigh and leaned her head back against the tree. "Guhh...." Katie set her laptop aside and pulled her ipod out of her pocket. "Why can't I write?" Katie heard something right then. A branch snap above her. She looked up above her head to see a huge branch falling from the top of the tree. "Oh my gods!" Katie dove to the side and the branch just missed her foot.

((Sorry for shortness! No muse.))
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.canadian-forum.com/
Apollo
Olympian
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Ordinary (Line-up: Me, Apollo, Terps, Arty. PG 13+)   Out of the Ordinary (Line-up: Me, Apollo, Terps, Arty. PG 13+) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:43 pm

He wasn't exactly sure what a God such as himself was doing in the thick underbrush of a demi-god camp, but whatever the reason, he now sat lazily on a robust limb of a tree. At this time of the day, the deity really had nothing to do, so instead he allowed himself to lean contently against the rough trunk of the gnarled oak, hands behind his head, pallid hair giving off an almost eerie glow in the sickly light that seeped trough the branches. Music sung quietly from the one ear bud that he was wearing, the other one cascading down a slight distance of the trunk, and so he really didn't hear the half-blood tromping through the bush. Infact, he was so out of it that he could hardly comprehend what was happening as the old branch began to crack under his weight, finally giving out a sickly a groan and plummeting down, spewing twigs and leaves as it fell. With a befuddled yelp, the God of the Sun lashed out with snake-like reflexes, managing to catch an arm over a cross-road in the tree, smacking his head against the surface with a dry 'thwack!' sound.

"Son of a-" He was cut off when his grip slackened, sending his body down to the ground with a crash, wincing as the breath was forced from his chest. For the first few seconds Apollo just lay there, blinking dumbfoundedly up at the tree tops whilst trying to locate his thoughts. "Ouch."
((Sorry for the wait, no muse, plus I'm on the mobile site :$))

Last edited by Apollo on Tue May 22, 2012 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fernsparrow.deviantart.com/
Terpsichore
Minor Goddess
Terpsichore

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Ordinary (Line-up: Me, Apollo, Terps, Arty. PG 13+)   Out of the Ordinary (Line-up: Me, Apollo, Terps, Arty. PG 13+) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:23 pm

Terpsichore might as well have moved into Camp Half-Blood. She honestly felt like a camper herself the amout of time she spent in this camp. Terpsichore took the form of a young girl, though it really wasn't a disguise anymore. The demigods weren't that easy to trick and they basically all knew who she was. Besides, a giant golden lyre hanging across her back would NEVER give away who she was.

Chuckling at that thought, Terpsichore headed towards the wood for some peace and quiet.

The woods always gave her a sense of peacefulness. She had always decided that is she wasn't dancing onstage she'd want to dance away in the wilderness. Green light filtered into the forest floor where Terpsichore was currently walking. It was around 2 and without the shade of the leaves the place would definatly be much hotter.

She walked a bit more muttering some old Greek song under her breath until she came across an actual camper sitting under a tree. Terpsichore didnt reconize the camper off hand so maybe she could pull of a disguise. Making her lyre disapear for the time being she was about to go introduce herself when a tree branch fell followed by a man crashing down.

He lay there for a few moments and Terpsichore started getting worried.

"Gods, are you alrigh-" she went over to him almost ignoring the girl more concerned for hthe person who just fell out of a tree. Though, she stopped mid sentance when she saw who it really was... and she was shocked to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Olympian
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Ordinary (Line-up: Me, Apollo, Terps, Arty. PG 13+)   Out of the Ordinary (Line-up: Me, Apollo, Terps, Arty. PG 13+) Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:18 am

Arty loved the woods. Day, night, dusk, dawn, anytime. She didn't really know why-- was it a family thing? Her father was the god of the sky and trees were tall... some of them, at least. Was it because of her father? Maybe it was the fact she was a huntress, and huntresses usually hunted in the woods? Whatever the reason, she was in the woods now, at about 2 PM. Arty had no idea why she was there, but she just let her feet take her where they wanted, not paying attention. She didn't think anything could harm her-- she was a goddess after all. Not to mention this was her realm. She may not be able to talk to animals, but she could protect herself.

At least, she thought this until she heard a loud crunch! Surprised, it felt like Arty jumped five feet in the air. She actually may have. Who was to tell? There was no one that saw, therefore, no proof. Hoping someone wasn't hurt, Arty ran to where she heard the crash, and stopped before she could be seen. There was... was that Terpsichore? She was disguising herself, but of course gods and goddesses could see each other for who they were. Then, on top of a branch near some demigod's foot, was... oh, gods. Was that Apollo? Yes, it was. What was he doing at camp-- and more importantly, falling out of a tree?

Whatever the reason, Arty disguised herself as an older girl, about 19. She was now brunette, with brown eyes, and black glasses. She walked out into sight, and said, "I heard a crunch. What happened?"

((Sorry for the sucky post D:))
Back to top Go down
http://Chamberofchat.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Ordinary (Line-up: Me, Apollo, Terps, Arty. PG 13+)   Out of the Ordinary (Line-up: Me, Apollo, Terps, Arty. PG 13+) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of the Ordinary (Line-up: Me, Apollo, Terps, Arty. PG 13+)
Page 1 of 1