Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

One Word Story

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Mon May 07, 2012 1:09 am

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan through High

Credit:Sephrodite for the Set and Bead, Arty for the Eomas button
Thomas speaks in Eomas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evie Nightingale
Daughter of Hecate

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Mon May 07, 2012 1:17 am

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan through High Schools

Set by Britney on HBH!
Arriane Ravenwood and Abigail Winters on HBH || Olivia Robynson on
☮️ ♪ ♫ • * ¨ * • . ¸ ¸ ♥️ ¸ ¸ . • * ¨ * ♫ ♪ ☮️
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Mon May 07, 2012 1:31 am

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan through High Schools in

Thomas speaks in Eomas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evie Nightingale
Daughter of Hecate

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Mon May 07, 2012 1:39 am

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan through High Schools in England

Set by Britney on HBH!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milly Gardener
Daughter of Artemis

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Mon May 07, 2012 1:43 am

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan through High Schools in England for

First Signatue by Seph and the other made by Amanda from SP
Dannii Parker//Arthur Gardin from HBH
Milly speaks in #8d38c9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Mon May 07, 2012 1:44 am

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan through High Schools in England for seventy

Thomas speaks in Eomas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evie Nightingale
Daughter of Hecate

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Mon May 07, 2012 1:44 am

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan through High Schools in England for seventy days

Set by Britney on HBH!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milly Gardener
Daughter of Artemis

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Mon May 07, 2012 1:45 am

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan through High Schools in England for seventy days singing

Milly speaks in #8d38c9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evie Nightingale
Daughter of Hecate

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Mon May 07, 2012 1:46 am

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan through High Schools in England for seventy days singing rock

Set by Britney on HBH!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milly Gardener
Daughter of Artemis

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Mon May 07, 2012 1:47 am

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan through High Schools in England for seventy days singing rock lobster

Milly speaks in #8d38c9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Mon May 07, 2012 1:52 am

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan through High Schools in England for seventy days singing rock lobster horribly.

Thomas speaks in Eomas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frank Desmond
Son of Dionysus

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Mon May 07, 2012 9:02 am

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan through High Schools in England for seventy days singing rock lobster horribly. Suddenly

This is going to be Legend-wait for it-Dary, Legendary
for HIMYM fans

signature credit to Adele Frye
Frank speak in red

banner credit to Jennifer Mason

DON'T TOUCH THE SHAQTUS

Four Wheeler Basketball<-------- Click there

Me and my friend messing around in my backyard on my four wheelers, I was the one with the helmet and dunking
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://percyjacksonrpg.forumotion.com
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Mon May 07, 2012 9:02 am

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan through High Schools in England for seventy days singing rock lobster horribly. Suddenly, Justin

Thomas speaks in Eomas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frank Desmond
Son of Dionysus

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Mon May 07, 2012 9:06 am

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan through High Schools in England for seventy days singing rock lobster horribly. Suddenly, Justin James

for HIMYM fans

Frank speak in red

DON'T TOUCH THE SHAQTUS

Me and my friend messing around in my backyard on my four wheelers, I was the one with the helmet and dunking
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Mon May 07, 2012 9:07 am

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan through High Schools in England for seventy days singing rock lobster horribly. Suddenly, Justin James exploded

Thomas speaks in Eomas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eliza Jackson
Daughter of Morpheus

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Mon May 07, 2012 10:04 am

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan through High Schools in England for seventy days singing rock lobster horribly. Suddenly, Justin James exploded in

Credit to the wonderful Jennifer Mason. <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Mon May 07, 2012 10:10 am

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan through High Schools in England for seventy days singing rock lobster horribly. Suddenly, Justin James exploded in flames.

Thomas speaks in Eomas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frank Desmond
Son of Dionysus

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Tue May 08, 2012 9:24 am

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan through High Schools in England for seventy days singing rock lobster horribly. Suddenly, Justin James exploded in flames. He

for HIMYM fans

Frank speak in red

DON'T TOUCH THE SHAQTUS

Back to top Go down
Aeolus
Minor God

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Tue May 08, 2012 12:06 pm

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan through High Schools in England for seventy days singing rock lobster horribly. Suddenly, Justin James exploded in flames. He burnt

Aeolus speaks in Steel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eliza Jackson
Daughter of Morpheus

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan through High Schools in England for seventy days singing rock lobster horribly. Suddenly, Justin James exploded in flames. He burnt marshmallows

Credit to the wonderful Jennifer Mason. <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evie Nightingale
Daughter of Hecate

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Wed May 09, 2012 1:53 am

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan through High Schools in England for seventy days singing rock lobster horribly. Suddenly, Justin James exploded in flames. He burnt marshmallows, Caramelised

Set by Britney on HBH!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cléo Laurent

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Wed May 09, 2012 6:47 am

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan through High Schools in England for seventy days singing rock lobster horribly. Suddenly, Justin James exploded in flames. He burnt marshmallows, Caramelised pineapples

Son of Athena

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Wed May 09, 2012 6:48 am

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan through High Schools in England for seventy days singing rock lobster horribly. Suddenly, Justin James exploded in flames. He burnt marshmallows, Caramelised pineapples, and

Thomas speaks in Eomas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cléo Laurent

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Wed May 09, 2012 6:52 am

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan through High Schools in England for seventy days singing rock lobster horribly. Suddenly, Justin James exploded in flames. He burnt marshmallows, Caramelised pineapples, and made

Son of Athena

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Wed May 09, 2012 6:59 am

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan through High Schools in England for seventy days singing rock lobster horribly. Suddenly, Justin James exploded in flames. He burnt marshmallows, Caramelised pineapples, and made Bagels.

Thomas speaks in Eomas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   

Back to top Go down

One Word Story
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next