Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

One Word Story

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Eliza Jackson
Daughter of Morpheus

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Wed May 09, 2012 10:10 am

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan through High Schools in England for seventy days singing rock lobster horribly. Suddenly, Justin James exploded in flames. He burnt marshmallows, Caramelised pineapples, and made Bagels. Spongebob

Credit to the wonderful Jennifer Mason. <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Wed May 09, 2012 10:19 am

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan through High Schools in England for seventy days singing rock lobster horribly. Suddenly, Justin James exploded in flames. He burnt marshmallows, Caramelised pineapples, and made Bagels. Spongebob murders

Credit:Sephrodite for the Set and Bead, Arty for the Eomas button
Thomas speaks in Eomas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frank Desmond
Son of Dionysus

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Fri May 11, 2012 8:13 am

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan through High Schools in England for seventy days singing rock lobster horribly. Suddenly, Justin James exploded in flames. He burnt marshmallows, Caramelised pineapples, and made Bagels. Spongebob murders Patrick

This is going to be Legend-wait for it-Dary, Legendary
for HIMYM fans

signature credit to Adele Frye
Frank speak in red

banner credit to Jennifer Mason

DON'T TOUCH THE SHAQTUS

Four Wheeler Basketball<-------- Click there

Me and my friend messing around in my backyard on my four wheelers, I was the one with the helmet and dunking
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://percyjacksonrpg.forumotion.com
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Mon May 14, 2012 11:51 am

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan through High Schools in England for seventy days singing rock lobster horribly. Suddenly, Justin James exploded in flames. He burnt marshmallows, Caramelised pineapples, and made Bagels. Spongebob murders Patrick, Plankton

Thomas speaks in Eomas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis
Olympian

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Tue May 15, 2012 10:08 am

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan through High Schools in England for seventy days singing rock lobster horribly. Suddenly, Justin James exploded in flames. He burnt marshmallows, Caramelised pineapples, and made Bagels. Spongebob murders Patrick, Plankton hugs

^^Britney Beltran, from HBH! Ah-mazing, right?!
Catherine Ross, daughter of Baubo, Hunter of Artemis, from HBH.

Adele, HBH!
Artemis speaks in #B7DBFE
Avvie by me :3
My graphics shop is here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Chamberofchat.com
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Tue May 15, 2012 1:36 pm

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan through High Schools in England for seventy days singing rock lobster horribly. Suddenly, Justin James exploded in flames. He burnt marshmallows, Caramelised pineapples, and made Bagels. Spongebob murders Patrick, Plankton hugs Hitler.

Thomas speaks in Eomas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eliza Jackson
Daughter of Morpheus

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Fri May 18, 2012 7:56 am

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan through High Schools in England for seventy days singing rock lobster horribly. Suddenly, Justin James exploded in flames. He burnt marshmallows, Caramelised pineapples, and made Bagels. Spongebob murders Patrick, Plankton hugs Hitler. Jack

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Fri May 18, 2012 7:57 am

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan through High Schools in England for seventy days singing rock lobster horribly. Suddenly, Justin James exploded in flames. He burnt marshmallows, Caramelised pineapples, and made Bagels. Spongebob murders Patrick, Plankton hugs Hitler. Jack Sparrow

Thomas speaks in Eomas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eliza Jackson
Daughter of Morpheus

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Fri May 18, 2012 9:21 am

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan through High Schools in England for seventy days singing rock lobster horribly. Suddenly, Justin James exploded in flames. He burnt marshmallows, Caramelised pineapples, and made Bagels. Spongebob murders Patrick, Plankton hugs Hitler. Jack Sparrow walked

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apollo
Olympian

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:36 am

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan through High Schools in England for seventy days singing rock lobster horribly. Suddenly, Justin James exploded in flames. He burnt marshmallows, Caramelised pineapples, and made Bagels. Spongebob murders Patrick, Plankton hugs Hitler. Jack Sparrow walked through

~Graphics by my reject of a sister <3~

Apollo Speaks in Yellow
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fernsparrow.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:44 am

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE
REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe
with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before
death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan
through High Schools in England for seventy days singing rock lobster
horribly. Suddenly, Justin James exploded in flames. He burnt
marshmallows, Caramelised pineapples, and made Bagels. Spongebob murders
Patrick, Plankton hugs Hitler. Jack Sparrow walked through the house and slayed the kim kardashian.
Back to top Go down
Frank Desmond
Son of Dionysus

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:35 am

((Zeus, you add one word, not a whole sentence))
Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan through High Schools in England for seventy days singing rock lobster horribly. Suddenly, Justin James exploded in flames. He burnt marshmallows, Caramelised pineapples, and made Bagels. Spongebob murders Patrick, Plankton hugs Hitler. Jack Sparrow walked around

for HIMYM fans

Frank speak in red

DON'T TOUCH THE SHAQTUS

Me and my friend messing around in my backyard on my four wheelers, I was the one with the helmet and dunking
Back to top Go down
Kendall Ryan

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:39 am

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE
REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe
with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before
death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan
through High Schools in England for seventy days singing rock lobster
horribly. Suddenly, Justin James exploded in flames. He burnt
marshmallows, Caramelised pineapples, and made Bagels. Spongebob murders
Patrick, Plankton hugs Hitler. Jack Sparrow walked around the
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frank Desmond
Son of Dionysus

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:44 am

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan through High Schools in England for seventy days singing rock lobster horribly. Suddenly, Justin James exploded in flames. He burnt marshmallows, Caramelised pineapples, and made Bagels. Spongebob murders Patrick, Plankton hugs Hitler. Jack Sparrow walked around the gym

for HIMYM fans

Frank speak in red

DON'T TOUCH THE SHAQTUS

Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:03 am

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan through High Schools in England for seventy days singing rock lobster horribly. Suddenly, Justin James exploded in flames. He burnt marshmallows, Caramelised pineapples, and made Bagels. Spongebob murders Patrick, Plankton hugs Hitler. Jack Sparrow walked around the gym farting

Thomas speaks in Eomas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Micah Remington

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:05 am

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan through High Schools in England for seventy days singing rock lobster horribly. Suddenly, Justin James exploded in flames. He burnt marshmallows, Caramelised pineapples, and made Bagels. Spongebob murders Patrick, Plankton hugs Hitler. Jack Sparrow walked around the gym farting kittens

Micah speaks in light blue
Siggie by me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apollo
Olympian

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:34 am

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan through High Schools in England for seventy days singing rock lobster horribly. Suddenly, Justin James exploded in flames. He burnt marshmallows, Caramelised pineapples, and made Bagels. Spongebob murders Patrick, Plankton hugs Hitler. Jack Sparrow walked around the gym farting kittens and

~Graphics by my reject of a sister <3~

Apollo Speaks in Yellow
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fernsparrow.deviantart.com/
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:44 am

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan through High Schools in England for seventy days singing rock lobster horribly. Suddenly, Justin James exploded in flames. He burnt marshmallows, Caramelised pineapples, and made Bagels. Spongebob murders Patrick, Plankton hugs Hitler. Jack Sparrow walked around the gym farting kittens and eating

Thomas speaks in Eomas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terpsichore
Minor Goddess

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:43 pm

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan through High Schools in England for seventy days singing rock lobster horribly. Suddenly, Justin James exploded in flames. He burnt marshmallows, Caramelised pineapples, and made Bagels. Spongebob murders Patrick, Plankton hugs Hitler. Jack Sparrow walked around the gym farting kittens and eating pasta.

My daughter Jennifer Mason made this awesome siggy you're looking at Razz
Terpsichore speaks in #D4A4FF
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:05 am

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan through High Schools in England for seventy days singing rock lobster horribly. Suddenly, Justin James exploded in flames. He burnt marshmallows, Caramelised pineapples, and made Bagels. Spongebob murders Patrick, Plankton hugs Hitler. Jack Sparrow walked around the gym farting kittens and eating pasta cheese.

Thomas speaks in Eomas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evie Nightingale
Daughter of Hecate

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:44 am

Once Evie went to the Candian school board shouted "YOU MONKEYS! ARE REALLY SMELLY! GO LAKERS!" She and Eliza then killed the Pau Gasol Tribe with Axes from Loompaland. Willy Wonka gave Satan twelve signs before death Died again of cancer sores. Puppies ate carrots and chased Satan through High Schools in England for seventy days singing rock lobster horribly. Suddenly, Justin James exploded in flames. He burnt marshmallows, Caramelised pineapples, and made Bagels. Spongebob murders Patrick, Plankton hugs Hitler. Jack Sparrow walked around the gym farting kittens and eating pasta cheese.

Somebody

Set by Britney on HBH!
Arriane Ravenwood and Abigail Winters on HBH || Olivia Robynson on
☮️ ♪ ♫ • * ¨ * • . ¸ ¸ ♥️ ¸ ¸ . • * ¨ * ♫ ♪ ☮️
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:47 am

Somebody released

Thomas speaks in Eomas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Freeman
Unclaimed Demigod

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:55 pm

Somebody released evil

DON'T TOUCH THE SHAQTUS

Ryan speaks in green
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:24 am

Somebody released evil's twelve

Thomas speaks in Eomas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charseinite Logan

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:11 am

Somebody released evil's twelve cheese

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   

Back to top Go down

One Word Story
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next