Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finding A Weapon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I.A.K.

I.A.K.

Location : Camp Half-Blood awaiting e-mail (Talking to the admins!!!!!!!)

Finding A Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Finding A Weapon   Finding A Weapon Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:59 am

Ian walks into the armory, looking for a weapon he could use until he got his own permanent weapon. He had, since he came about a month ago, wanted a shortsword the he can enchant with Hecatian magic.

Ian was unclaimed, but he was and talented sorcerer. When Ian was born, it was between two mortals. Chiron had said that some god or goddess plopped him inside his mother. He was still a demigod because he was born with divine, holy magic. Chiron had also said that he had a blessing- a gift from Hecate. On his way here, Hecate's familiar, the cat Gail, had led him to her. She said that she was the nurse who birthed him and it was their when she opened his eyes and gave him the gift of aura's. He can see shimmering colors around people that tell him about their personality. This gift let him excel at magic.

So anyway, he walked around looking for a shortsword. Ugh, I can't wait until I get a weapon. Maybe they'll even let me make an enchanted whip too. Ooh, that'll be awesome! I can flick lightning and fireballs and stuff! But Now he needed a sword. He rummaged through a box, found a sword, and head out.
Back to top Go down

Finding A Weapon
Page 1 of 1