Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay #1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seamus Dellas
Unclaimed Demigod
Seamus Dellas

Roleplay #1 Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay #1   Roleplay #1 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:09 am

((Hi sorry I was inactive,for a while I was just well on other sites. Now here is my new roleplay please enjoy in this time I have gotten some skills!))

The teenager made his way outside to the darkened forest. Seamus walked along,the loathsome path. Seamus felt the breeze of the freashed air and he was enjoying it very much. " How does it seem to be to your mind? I know I may seem...Well lets say curious. Adam your very lost aren't you why did you ever disobey mother and even me? Why? Lets say because you haven't understood it haven't you?" said Seamus. Seamus didn't hesiate he was annoyed at the fact his brother was a jerk and he was only 13. Seamus was almost 16,and didn't want a 13 year old always butting your life.Seamus was about to drive his drivers ed teacher told him he was getting better at driving.

Seamus couldn't take it he began yelling. " Adam! Why did you ruin my life!" yelled Seamus again. Seamus got his sword out and he placed down. " Adam? I understand you waited 13 years for dad and he didn't claim us yet.Do you know how stressfull its for me? I'm nearly 16 and I haven't been claimed.Do you see me flipping out on every person? No you don't,so why do you think you can?" asked Seamus as he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Gomolski

Roleplay #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay #1   Roleplay #1 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:44 am

Lucas began walking home to his house when he heard rustling in the bushes.He ran and knocked into his best friend, Camden."Umphh!" Exclaimed Lucas. "Run Lucas Run!"Shouted Camden in a worried voice.All of a sudden a giant with one eye emerged from the bushes."What is that!"Lucas shouted to Camden as he started taking off his shoes with worry in his eyes."It's a cyclops!"

"Why are you.." Lucas's voice trailed as he saw that his friend did not have feet but had hooves."Okay let's get the heck out of here!" "Where is Lucas!" Bellowed the cyclops. They ran all the way to Lucas's house and Camden asked Lucas's dad to drive them to camp.Lucas didn't understand what the camp even was, or if it could hold the cyclops but he didn't feel like arguing so they went in the car and drove to camp
Back to top Go down
Legit_demigod

Roleplay #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay #1   Roleplay #1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:59 am

fuchtru
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roleplay #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay #1   Roleplay #1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay #1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Percy Jackson RPG :: OOC :: The Roleplay School :: The School-
Jump to: