Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New Life of Swordfighting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cameron Lakes

Cameron Lakes

The New Life of Swordfighting Empty
PostSubject: The New Life of Swordfighting   The New Life of Swordfighting Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:08 am

Once morning rolled around Cameron was fast asleep in Hermes Cabin.Cameron had woke up to a fight in the cabin.Cameron got out of bed then he went to change into clothes then he did brown cargo shorts,light blue shirt,white converse.Cameron left the cabin he wasn't in the happiest mood ever. " Ah,How nice I'm not in trouble good because Ares would pound me his children would." Cameron walked down to the Arena then he entered and put on fighting uniform. " Lets see where's my sword?" Cameron looked around to see where he could have put it. Cameron sword was celetisal bronze but it was double edged.Cameron looked and saw his sword he went to get it.

Cameron picked up the sword then he went to a dummy and kicked it a moment. " Lets see dummy lets see if you can beat me." Cameron picked up the sword and stabbed the dummy then he put the sword against the dummies neck. " It would be a shame,if you had to die sadley of a sword stabbing you." Cameron stabbed the dummy and kicked it straight to the ground.
Back to top Go down

The New Life of Swordfighting
Page 1 of 1