Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New dawn, a New Day, a New Friend. ((Eowyn, PG-13 possible))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

A New dawn, a New Day, a New Friend. ((Eowyn, PG-13 possible)) Empty
PostSubject: A New dawn, a New Day, a New Friend. ((Eowyn, PG-13 possible))   A New dawn, a New Day, a New Friend. ((Eowyn, PG-13 possible)) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:39 am

((Dawn Chapter 1))

Thomas couldn’t sleep. Again. Demigod dreams were bad enough, but more and more he kept seeing the look of victory on Artemis’ face, the look of disappointment on Milly’s, how she seemed convinced that he didn’t love her enough, the hurt as he was practically forced to witness Milly joining the Hunters… this time, however, the dream was worse. She turned toward him, her mother’s cold light in her eyes, drew an arrow, aiming at him, aiming at his heart, and then releasing the string, smiling.

Thomas woke up in a cold sweat, his paddle raised to deflect the arrow. It didn’t come, never would. Thomas panted, out of breath. Thomas raised the covers, and hopped out of his top bunk bed onto the floor. Thomas grabbed his belt, and threaded it through the loops of his jeans shorts he had worn to bed that night. He made a habit of sleeping with something with a pocket for his paddle so he wouldn’t be defenseless in an ambush. Thomas then pulled some shoes on, and tossed on a shirt, tucking it in so that it wouldn’t cover the pocket for his paddle. This time, the shirt was a tie dyed swirl, reading in Greek “I’m not ADD, it’s just… Oh, look! A squirrel!” on the front of it. Tossing on his vest and drink cozy, Thomas left the cabin, leaving his sword behind, but his owl came with anyway. Nothing he could do about it anyways, the thing enjoyed following him around, sometimes. He wasn’t complaining, though. He could use some familiar company.

Thomas snuck out to the Amphitheater, looking to make music to end his troubles. Thomas searched his playlists, and figured some Lita Ford would do. It certainly was more fitting than Cradle of Filth. Then again, he knew a couple of Manowar Tunes that would work. In the end, Thomas plugged his mP3 player into some speakers, and played an instrumental version of Lita Ford’s Close My Eye’s Forever. He started off with the first verse. “Baby, I get so scared inside, and I don’t really understand. Is it Love that’s on my mind, or is it Fantasy?” When a voice replied, though, he jumped a little.
Back to top Go down
Eowyn Oppedyk
Daughter of Nyx
Eowyn Oppedyk

PostSubject: Re: A New dawn, a New Day, a New Friend. ((Eowyn, PG-13 possible))   A New dawn, a New Day, a New Friend. ((Eowyn, PG-13 possible)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:07 am

Eowyn spend most of her days sleeping, most of her nights wondering. It was perfect for a few things, such as avoiding certain people or working on her cabin. She had it done, but she was still working on her secret basement, installing a few traps and working on the ceiling. Yet that night Eowyn had gone and wondered around. She'd wondered around in the woods for a little before heading past the beach, bribing a passing Hermes kids for some things from the stores as she wasn't allowed to leave camp. Sure, she could have tried to shadow travel but she'd heard that took a lot of energy, she could always try that when she wanted to be out for a day or two. She'd layed down on a marble slab underneath the stage in the amphythreater, the place where music intruments were usually stored.

Eowyn had closed her eyes and had drifted off in thought, constantly shifting from one thought to another untill one person made his way into her thoughts. Thomas, the boy she'd met on the hill, broken and defeated by love. Eowyn was afraid she was falling for the guy and so she'd done her best to avoid him for the past while. Perhaps it was rude of her but she'd been such a fool that she had wanted to hide in her cabin for the rest of her life. For that reason, she'd expanded her basement, installing a kitchen and minor storage room. She'd had help but she doubted any of those people would betray her after the contract they'd signed. She kept them under lock and key in her basement.

Suddenly Eowyn heard music. She got up from her piece of marble and looked out over the stage seeing the back of some guy. Eowyn closed her eyes for a moment, surrendering to the music. Her black silk dress blowing softly in the wind. It wasn't her usual type of dress but Eowyn had simply loved it when she saw it and she didn't really expect to see anybody out at night. Eowyn closed her eyes and listened when the boy started singing along to the music, eyes closed, her feet carried her toward the music and she too, raised her voice in song. "Heaven, is in the palm of my hand and it's waiting here for you. What am I supposed to do with a childhood tragedy?" She sang and opened her eyes with a smile already on her face. When she saw just who she'd walked in on, her face got an expression that cleary stated something in the direction of 'oh shit'. Yet Eowyn didn't start talking as that hadn't gone too well last time. She took the que from the music and sang yet again.

"If I close my eyes forever
Will it all remain unchanged?
If I close my eyes forever
Will it all remain the same?"

It was strange, as if she'd just landed in a musical but at the same time it felt like a second nature to Eowyn. She stopped in front of Thomas and smiled at him, a light blush on her cheeks. She turned her attention to the owl and retrieved a treat for the bird from her pocket (although she didn't know why she carried one around) and gave it to the owl. Once again she and Thomas had met, and once again at dawn. Eowyn didn't know if that was good or bad but she'd find out later. For now, she'd go where the music wanted to take her.
Back to top Go down
http://olympiagames.forumotion.com/
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: A New dawn, a New Day, a New Friend. ((Eowyn, PG-13 possible))   A New dawn, a New Day, a New Friend. ((Eowyn, PG-13 possible)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:06 am

Thomas opened his mouth, ready to continue the next verse when suddenly, a voice joined in, taking up the lyrics. Thomas’ hand flew to his pocket, but then relaxed when he saw Eowyn, singing the chorus. Gods, her voice was beautiful. Thomas couldn’t deny that he had been thinking about her, how she tried comforting him when he pretty much broke down at Thalia’s Pine, how he had rather callously shoved her off. He needed to fix that. “Listen, I’m sorry about, um… The Hill. You were being nice, and I just shoved you off. That, that was rude."

Thomas fell silent, listening to the instrumental, and started thinking aloud, trying to put his thoughts in order. “I mean, it’s been in my head constantly. You were so kind, and I acted like it didn’t matter. It does. What I did, words can’t describe how I appreciate how you’ve helped me get through the last week… I mean, I’m kinda… I don’t know, it’s almost like I’m drawn to you, like there’s some kind of attraction.” Thomas then stopped. “I’m rambling. It’s rude to do that around friends, or-. “ Thomas then found his mouth a little too busy to talk when a his lips felt a pressure on them.

The pressure of a kiss.

((It sucks, but there it is.))
Back to top Go down
Eowyn Oppedyk
Daughter of Nyx
Eowyn Oppedyk

PostSubject: Re: A New dawn, a New Day, a New Friend. ((Eowyn, PG-13 possible))   A New dawn, a New Day, a New Friend. ((Eowyn, PG-13 possible)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:19 am

Eowyn shrugged when Thomas started to say he was sorry. She didn't need him to apologise, she knew exactly how he had felt at that point, heartbroken. She didn't see the need for him to say his sorry's, as he hadn't done anything wrong in her eyes. If anything, she needed to be slapped for making it all awkward and strange and weird. She was supposed to help him heal, or at least that was her intention. He talked again, saying how he'd been behaving badly and such. Eowyn wanted him to stop, she didn't mind but before she could open her mouth, Thomas mentioned attraction.

Eowyn blinked and her mind went into overdrive, her train of thought on high speed. Did he just in some way possibly say he felt attracted to her? He was interested in her? Was she imagining this or was it actually happening? Well, there was one very risky way to find out and that was kissing him. It might confuse him greatly with his broken heart and all but Eowyn felt like she had to take the risk. She had to find out. She gently leaned in and kissed him, wrapping her arms around his neck as she kissed him.

Eowyn stepped back and regained her senses. What had she just done? "I'm sorry, that was inappropriate." She said and walked backwards into the shadows. She'd never tried to shadowtravel before but this seemed like a good enough time for a quick escape to goodness knows where. She stepped into the shadow and disappeared. The entire world and squeezed together and she got on the worst roallercoaster ever. When the shadows dropped her back into the normal world she found that she was no further than the other side of the amphytheatre and after that, she passed out, everything faded to blackness.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: A New dawn, a New Day, a New Friend. ((Eowyn, PG-13 possible))   A New dawn, a New Day, a New Friend. ((Eowyn, PG-13 possible)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:44 am

Frozen, Thomas barely responded as Eowyn kissed him, arms wrapping around his neck. Returning to himself by degrees, Thomas’ hand slowly reached out, but before it found her hand, the kiss was over, almost more suddenly than it began. She was backing away from him, apologizing, claiming that her actions were inappropriate, and started walking backwards. Thomas’ hand reached for hers when she just… vanished. It was like the shadows had become alive, tendrils of darkness pulling her in, swallowing her into its depths.

Thomas found himself frozen again by her sudden disappearance, and it was a short while before he could relax. After doing so, he started thinking. It was fairly obvious that she liked him. There weren’t too many people who kissed any random person, now were there? But did he like her? That was the question. Thomas thought about it, deliberating it, and weighed his heart. He loved Milly. A small part of him always would. That much couldn’t be denied. But Thomas had managed to get over her in the last week. And Thomas realized he might have a problem: he fell in love with kind women too easily. They had only met twice, and… Thomas realized that right there was his answer. He loved her.
“I love her,” he spoke quietly. “I love her,” Thomas said louder. Unplugging his mp3 player, Thomas put it away, already trying to think of ways to “accidently” meet her again. Then he saw her, lying on the ground, passed out from the shadow traveling. “Styx!”
Thomas ran to her, dropping to his knees and sliding toward her, picking her head up and cradling it. “Come on, Eowyn, wake up. You got this.” Thomas gently stroked her cheek, a tear falling from his eye, accidentally landing on her cheek. “I… I love you, Eowyn.” Thomas kissed her forehead. “By Aphrodite, I love you.”
Back to top Go down
Eowyn Oppedyk
Daughter of Nyx
Eowyn Oppedyk

PostSubject: Re: A New dawn, a New Day, a New Friend. ((Eowyn, PG-13 possible))   A New dawn, a New Day, a New Friend. ((Eowyn, PG-13 possible)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:47 pm

Eowyn had a very disturbing dream, as are common when one uses too much energy for things like shadowtravel. Eowyn was floating around in either water or air and darkness was all around her. She was captured in it's embrace and couldn't move. Suddenly a bunch of strings appeared out of nowhere and wrapped around several parts of her body, turning her into a marionette of sorts. The strings were like spidersilk and the puppetmaster was a strange wooden doll. He made her dance a silly little dance and hung her in the air by her strings. A guy appeard out of nowhere, his shape twisting and changing from superman to batman to spiderman when he suddenly took the mask off. The entire suit disappeared as her craddled her and the strings disappeaered as if they'd just been disolved. The superhero was Thomas and he was smiling and talking but Eowyn couldn't hear his words. In the middle of his talk a tear suddenly walked down his face and fell on her cheek. Yet he was smiling and laughing.

Suddenly he began to speak but it was like he was a badly dubbed movie, his words not matching his expression or his mouth. His voice claimed he loved her while his image seemed to be cheerfully chatting. The puppetmaster suddenly return, shooting a volley of silvery threads at her but Thomas slashed them away with his sword. He kissed her forehead and stood up and suddenly flew towards the puppetmaster. He tossed his sword away and started attacking him with that ping pong paddle. It looked extremely strange but he handled the improvised weapon very well. Eowyn watched in wonder when Thomas suddenly smacked the puppetmaster in his face with the paddle, causing him to pop as if he'd just been dissolved into a bunch of pixels, which floated away on the wind. Thomas suddenly sprouted wings and flew down while the color drained from his clothes, leaving him to look like an angel.

Eowyn outstrechted her hand. "Thomas?" She asked. "Are you an angel?" She said confused. He simply smiled and talked. Eowyn tried to read his lips as she couldn't hear him speak. What she managed to understand was: 'You really should be able to tell the difference between dreams and reality.' Eowyn gave him a confused look but Thomas threw his head back and laughed soundlessly, starting to glow like the sun, although it didn't hurt her eyes. 'Wake up Eowyn.' He mouthed and kissed her soundly on the lips. Everything faded and Eowyn could feel the darkness slipping away.

Eowyn had started to stir and wake up. In her passed out state she'd muttered something about an angel. Eowyn moved and felt that she was partially lying on the floor, by her head was being supported. She slowly opened her eyes to see Thomas hovering above her, his eyelashes wet as if he'd just been crying. "Thomas?" She asked confused, her hand reaching up to touch his cheek and see if he was really there. "Where did your wings go?" She asked with a confused expression on her face. She was still a little fuzzy from the shadow travelling. She closed her eyes and frowned, trying to remember what had happened but everything was rather fuzzy and messed up. "What happened? How long was I out?" She asked, opening her eyes and looking at him again. She absentmindedly wondered if his words would match his mouth if he talked and why he hadn't mentioned anything about being a superhero when she suddenly figured that a secret identity was supposed to stay secret. Or perhaps she'd been dreaming, but it had all seemed so real at the time.

She tried to sit up but found her body to be a little weak. In the end she managed and placed a hand against her head, as if blocking out a headache. "That might have been fun." She said thoughtfully, lowering her hand as she looked at Thomas. "Are you alright, it looks like you've been crying." She said and gently wiped a tear of his face, giving him a kind smile.

((WHOOOHOOOO, truckload of muse Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: A New dawn, a New Day, a New Friend. ((Eowyn, PG-13 possible))   A New dawn, a New Day, a New Friend. ((Eowyn, PG-13 possible)) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:30 am

Rubbing her cheek, Thomas managed to calm down eventually. “she’s only sleeping. She’s ok. It’s not like she’s in a coma or something…” Thomas sat there, holding her head in his arms as he watched her sleep. Then her lips moved, muttering something, Thomas would have sworn that the word was “angel”, for some reason. Thomas merely smiled, brushing her hair out of her face. “You certainly are.”

Eventually, Eowyn stirred, looking at Thomas with evident confusion, and asked him what happened to his wings. “Um… they didn’t exist? Are you ok?” Thomas lifted her up to where she was sitting up, arms wrapped around her back at her belly. She started asking what happened, how long she was out. “Well, to answer your second question, about an hour. To answer your first question, I have no clue. First you were over there, and then you were over here. I think you did some kind of teleportation… thing.” Thomas chuckled. “gods, I sound like an idiot. I’m supposed to sound WISE. Oh screw it.” Thomas moved Eowyn to where they were looking in each other’s eyes. “Listen. It’s become obvious you like me. And I was afraid to love again, afraid to suffer heartbreak again. But it seems Eros - also known as cupid- has his own ideas, and pierced my heart with one of his arrows.” Eowyn muttered that it was probably fun. “I don’t know, it seems like I’m destined to fall for a girl only when she’s out of my league, or too good for me…” Thomas was silent for awhile.

Eowyn then asked him if he was ok. “Yeah, I’m fine. It’s just that… gods I feel like an idiot…” Thomas fell silent, debating with himself. “I can’t deny that I am feeling a pull, an attraction from you, and it could be that-“ Thomas was interrupted once again by feeling lips contact his own, and felt a kindling in his heart that could only be one thing. Thomas looked at her when the kiss broke. “I love you.” Thomas finished simply. He caressed her cheek, and took a chance. Hesitantly, he leaned in. Thomas stopped before their lips met, for just a second, then moved on forward, gently kissing her, arms adjusting themselves to better hold Eowyn in the position they were in for a longer period of time. I love you.
Back to top Go down
Eowyn Oppedyk
Daughter of Nyx
Eowyn Oppedyk

PostSubject: Re: A New dawn, a New Day, a New Friend. ((Eowyn, PG-13 possible))   A New dawn, a New Day, a New Friend. ((Eowyn, PG-13 possible)) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:53 am

Eowyn listened to Thomas who was starting to ramble again and Eowyn felt her attention wasn't completely there. She watched his lips as they moved and bit her own. How she longed to kiss them again. It seemed both of them had bad habits around the others. Eowyn kept making things awkward and was too impulsive but if you asked Eowyn, Thomas could talk a little too much. Talk was all nice and proper but Eowyn wanted to kiss Thomas and she wanted to do so now. So she simply leaned in and kissed him yet again, not bothering to think about her actions. When she finally broke the kiss Thomas said he loved her, almost making her brain melt. At that point she realised she should probably have payed more attention to what he'd been saying rather than get lost in thought.

Thomas didn't seemed to realise her rather stunned expression as he stroked her cheek and hesitantly leaned in to kiss her. As their lips touched again Thomas wrapped his arms around her and Eowyn lost herself in their kiss for a moment. When their kiss broke she looked into his eyes curiously. "So what does this mean? Are we a couple now?" She asked him curiously with a sly smile on her face. She'd never thought that passing out in front of a guy might actually cause something good, yet she didn't intend to ever repeat it. Yet there were worse thing she could do, like break down in front of him, crying.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: A New dawn, a New Day, a New Friend. ((Eowyn, PG-13 possible))   A New dawn, a New Day, a New Friend. ((Eowyn, PG-13 possible)) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:12 am

That kiss… By all the gods, Thomas wished it would last forever. When it did end, however, Thomas felt an ignition in him, fully understanding the Motley Crue song Kickstart My Heart now. It was beating in overdrive, forcing Thomas to pray it didn’t stop on him like it did when he kissed Milly. That sucked. Thomas didn’t know how he survived. Everything was fuzzy after he passed out in the strawberry fields. Forget then, Thomas thought. The only thing that matters is the Now… He loved her, the way she was so eager to please, her voice was phenomenal (his own was slightly robotic and totally monotone except when he sang, then he got his (rare) changes in pitch. A fire woke inside of him, wanting him to quench it with her. He stopped, then. Afraid. He was scared that she would learn about his… v-card, and be turned off by it. He had mortal girlfriends before that left him because of that, before they even kissed. All of them did, in fact. With Milly, they got in one kiss, and it ended after that. Thomas was in new territory, where she might actually love him for who he was. So when Eowyn asked if they were a couple, he asked a question back, a little bluntly, perhaps, but he asked it. “It depends. You don’t mind that I’m still a Virgin, do you?”
Back to top Go down
Eowyn Oppedyk
Daughter of Nyx
Eowyn Oppedyk

PostSubject: Re: A New dawn, a New Day, a New Friend. ((Eowyn, PG-13 possible))   A New dawn, a New Day, a New Friend. ((Eowyn, PG-13 possible)) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:52 pm

Eowyn was actually rather stunned to find out Thomas was virgin. He kissed like a superhero and his words were like magic to her. How in the world was it possible that somebody as charming, gentle and lovely as him was still a freaking virgin!! Eowyn blinked a few times, opened her mouth to speak and closed it again, trying to find the words before she blurted out something incredebly stupid. She shook her head, trying to clear that fog of disbelief from her mind. Eowyn opened her mouth and said something that was probably incredebly stupid anyway. "Well, we'll just have to fix that, won't we? It's not that we can't be together when you're a virgin but it's such an easy and pleasant thing to fix that I don't see why you'd have to stay one." Eowyn said, ever so practical. If there was an easy problem, there was an easy way to fix it. She was probably moving too fast by now but on the point of love, Eowyn didn't exactly have many breaks. She'd been one of those early bloomers, already done with several lovers by the time she'd reached fifteen. After that, only one or two had been in her life and Eowyn hadn't really loved them. She'd lost her heart to a girl and Thomas was the first person that she'd fallen deeply in love with since Bella.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: A New dawn, a New Day, a New Friend. ((Eowyn, PG-13 possible))   A New dawn, a New Day, a New Friend. ((Eowyn, PG-13 possible)) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:12 am

At Eowyn’s expression, Thomas’ initial reaction was mild terror. Here it comes, Thomas thought, watching her try to speak. The shock, wearing down to revulsion, and she’s going to get up and leave me, never talking to me again, taking my heart and breaking it a little further than Milly did… Thomas figured it wouldn’t be the last time, either. Then Eowyn started to talk. "Well, we’ll just have to fix that then, won’t we?” Eowyn sounded so practical about it. Thomas almost lost control to where his jaw barely kept from dropping. “You… aren’t freaked by my….?” Thomas was interrupted by Eowyn, but not unpleasantly so. “It’s not that we can’t be together when you’re a virgin but it’s such an easy thing to fix…” Thomas lost track after that. She did love him, and was even so willing as to… “Well,” Thomas asked, doing his best to appear inviting. “Would you like to, erm… Would you mind umm…” Thomas shut up, then, and just kissed her, asking her that way. Eventually, he pulled away, looking into her shining dark eyes. “Love me, Eowyn.” Thomas got up, and with her, began to walk to the big house.

((gah... shortness))
Back to top Go down
Eowyn Oppedyk
Daughter of Nyx
Eowyn Oppedyk

PostSubject: Re: A New dawn, a New Day, a New Friend. ((Eowyn, PG-13 possible))   A New dawn, a New Day, a New Friend. ((Eowyn, PG-13 possible)) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 7:45 pm

Eowyn was rather surprised by his initial reaction. The stumbling over his words made her smile but his kiss was more than just eager, it was asking for trouble. Eowyn had been down this lane often enough but it was obvious that he hadn't been down the lane at all on that point. He was just asking for trouble. Yet if he wanted trouble, Eowyn was more than willing to give it to him. "Just so you know, you're asking for trouble to come and find you. This is the point of no return." She said and laughed. She gave him a quick kiss and started basically dragging him to the big house. If he wanted her that much, there was no need to stall or delay, the time was there and they were taking it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New dawn, a New Day, a New Friend. ((Eowyn, PG-13 possible))   A New dawn, a New Day, a New Friend. ((Eowyn, PG-13 possible)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New dawn, a New Day, a New Friend. ((Eowyn, PG-13 possible))
Page 1 of 1