Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-isnert epic title here- ((Luna))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Mason
Daughter of Terpsichore

-isnert epic title here- ((Luna)) Empty
PostSubject: -isnert epic title here- ((Luna))   -isnert epic title here- ((Luna)) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:37 am

It was about noon, on a bright summer, Saturday afternoon. The skies were clear of any hint of clouds, with a crisp baby blue color. The sun was not quite at it's peak of the day, but it was rather close to being so. The temperature was rather warm, maybe 80--and grossly humid--with a slight breeze.

Jenn had just finished her lunch, and went out to the Sound to cool off a little bit, by sticking her feet in the water. When the Sound started getting crowded again, she found herself wandering the camp. Without any conscious direction, she found herself just meandering. Her feet took her to a brilliant place, full of smell, and the occasional bee. At any rate, Jenn stopped for a moment, closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. She loved the smell of strawberries, just as much as the taste. The demigod continued down to the fields, and stopped at a bush, and snagged a strawberry, popping it in her mouth.

((...Rather abrupt...and short...and kinda suckish...sorry :/))
Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

-isnert epic title here- ((Luna)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: -isnert epic title here- ((Luna))   -isnert epic title here- ((Luna)) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:19 am

Luna was sitting near some bushes. She was picking some strawberries, humming to her ipod. Thinking she was alone, she started to sing to Paramore. She loved there songs. Most of them she could dance to. She saw some strawberry flowers and took five. She just kept singing.

"You were my conscience, so solid, now you're like water
And we started drowning, not like we'd sink any further
But I let my heart go, it's somewhere down at the bottom
But I'll get a new one and come back for the hope that you've stolen

I'll stop the whole world, I'll stop the whole world
From turning into a monster and eating us alive
Don't you ever wonder how we survive?
Well now that you're gone, the world is ours"
Back to top Go down

-isnert epic title here- ((Luna))
Page 1 of 1