Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dancing... Yea.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

Dancing... Yea. Empty
PostSubject: Dancing... Yea.   Dancing... Yea. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:52 am

Luna strolled in. She felt a connection here. She smiled, taking off her hoodie and putting it on a seat. She took her mothers ballet shoes and her ipod and went on stage. She was alone. Luna quickly put her favorate dancing song, Greensleeves. It was the first song she had ever done with her mother. She put on the shoes, which fit, and slowly started dancing. She danced, her hair flowing around her. She smiled. Dancing was the only time she felt normal.
Back to top Go down
Terpsichore
Minor Goddess
Terpsichore

Dancing... Yea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing... Yea.   Dancing... Yea. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:21 am

Terpsichore couldn't stand Olympus at the moment. It was too hectic, to crazy at the moment. That just wasn't Terpsichore. She liked order, form to whatever was happening. The one place she could escape to was the stage. The muse was a performer, the stage was her home and she couldn't think of a better place to dance then Camp Half-Blood. It was always nice to have an audience though at times the Amphitheater seemed dead at times.

Terpsichore walked in looking like a demigod, one that clearly had dance experience. Her blonde hair was back in a neat ponytail, she wore a white tank top underneath a flowy light pink over-shirt with stretchy black shorts. Her signature golden lyre was across her back as always and in her hand was a pair of pointe shoes. Ballet was currently her favorite genre of dance.

She walked towards the open air theater. Plopping down the marble steps Terpsichore noticed another demigod dancing already, she didn't know any demigods danced here. Her daughter was a singer but a dancer? And she was wearing pointe shoes? Terpsichore was interested. She walked towards the stage until she was directly eye level with it starring at the girl's feet. Noticing iPod ear buds in her ears Terpsichore was curios as to what she was listening to. 'Greensleeves.' Terpsichore thought to herself breaking her own connection with the song. A beautiful choice, and a beautiful dancer. She danced with such passion. Already a dance of her own was forming in Terpsichore's head as she new she wanted to make herself known to the demigod.

"Wow, you're amazing!" The disguised Terpsichore said in surprise throwing her own pointe shoes up onstage then hoisting herself up as well. Her appearance was a bit younger than the girl dancing which made a compliment seem in place.

"I do a bit of dancing myself but I'm not that great yet...." She let her know to make her disguise more convincing, seeing as she hadn't met this demigod yet.

"My name is Terri, unclaimed, and you?" Terpsichore falsely introduced herself smiling.
Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

Dancing... Yea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing... Yea.   Dancing... Yea. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:30 am

Luna, stopped, taking out her ear buds. She blushed, hearing the girl. Luna looked down.
"Luna. Luna Beth, beth being my middle name.im unclaimed too. And thanks, but im not that good."
Luna chuckled, looking at the girl. She looked like she could dance, too. It would be fun to dance with some, she thought.
"I was dancing to Greensleeves. It was the first song my mother taught me. She was a ballerina too.."
Luna sighed, looking down again.
"Dancing is like medicine for me. It makes me feel normal and reminds me about her a lot.
Back to top Go down
Terpsichore
Minor Goddess
Terpsichore

Dancing... Yea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing... Yea.   Dancing... Yea. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:51 am

The girl had heard her, good. She blushed and took the earbuds out of her ears.

"Luna. Luna Beth, beth being my middle name. I'm unclaimed too. And thanks, but im not that good." she chuckled. Terpsichore smiled back. When you were a dancer, you were defiantly hard on herself.

"I was dancing to Greensleeves. It was the first song my mother taught me. She was a ballerina too.." she said sighing, looking down.

"Dancing is like medicine for me. It makes me feel normal and reminds me about her a lot."

Terpsichore could relate to this girl, dancing was her life. She was dance. Singing and dancing made her feel alive.

"Hey, don't feel bad. I'm sure your mom is watching over you." Terpsichore said smiling. Being sad was no good nor any fun. "We can dance to something if you want? I'm sure there are speakers around hear somewhere..." Terpsichore started. She wanted things to move along. If dancing was her medicine, Terpsichore would be the doctor this round.

Walking next to some speakers she ducked behind one, summoned a speaker that could play and iPod and came back out. "Anything you really want to dance to?" she asked smiling again.
Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

Dancing... Yea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing... Yea.   Dancing... Yea. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:00 pm

Luna smiled. She thought, 3 songs popping in her mind. She took her ipod out.
"Well... I got three in mind. 'Moonlight Sonatra' by Beetovan, 'A river flows in you' by Yiruma, or 'Time to say goodbye' by Sarah Brightman."
She liked those songs, and they were beautiful to dance too.
"You can pick too."
Luna smiled, going to hook up the ipod.
"So how long youve been dancing? You look like youve danced your whole life."
She chuckled, fixing the moon flower on her hair.
Back to top Go down
Terpsichore
Minor Goddess
Terpsichore

Dancing... Yea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing... Yea.   Dancing... Yea. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:34 am

Luna smiled and took out her iPod. "Well... I got three in mind. 'Moonlight Sonatra' by Beetovan, 'A river flows in you' by Yiruma, or 'Time to say goodbye' by Sarah Brightman." she paused "You can pick too."

Terpsichore smiled back. "A river flows in you sounds wonderful!" She exclaimed.

Luna smiled again as she went to hook up her iPod.

"So how long youve been dancing? You look like youve danced your whole life." she chuckled fixing a flower in her hair.

Terpsichore smiled again. "I have been dancing my whole like. My dad signed me up probably as soon as I could stand..." She said rather quickly trying to come up with a history. It was a good thing she hadn't figured out she was a goddess yet.

"What about you, you obviously know what you're doing if you're wearing pointe shoes." Terpsichore asked to start some conversation. Her feet were moving as if marking a dance, her body itched to move while she waited for a reply.

((Sorry short :B))
Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

Dancing... Yea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing... Yea.   Dancing... Yea. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:44 am

Luna smiled. She put the song on and went to her.

"Well, my mom was a ballirina in Paris. She moved here and met my father. When i was little she do preformences her in the States. Id see her every night. She looked like an angel.. And she moved like one too."

As luna talked she danced gracefully.

"Shed wear this fowers on her head and shed give them to me. When i was 4 i started to dance. Mom helped me alot. She was always there for me. Unlike dad...."

Luna looked at Terri.
Back to top Go down
Terpsichore
Minor Goddess
Terpsichore

Dancing... Yea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing... Yea.   Dancing... Yea. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:40 pm

Luna smiled and played the song and walked over to where Terpsichore was sitting. She sat down and started putting on her pointe shoes as Luna answered her question.

"Well, my mom was a ballirina in Paris. She moved here and met my father. When I was little she do performances her in the States. I'd see her every night. She looked like an angel.. And she moved like one too."

Luna said as she danced- rather beautifully- around the stage. Terpsichore had finished tying her ribbons and stood up, thinking of some splendid choreography.

"She'd wear this fowers on her head and she'd give them to me. When i was 4 i started to dance. Mom helped me alot. She was always there for me. Unlike dad...." Luna stopped talking and looked at Terpsichore.

"Well," she started with a soft well, placing a foot in tendu. "I bet she was like an angle..." Terpsichore said almost softly to reflect the song and the mood. "Parents aren't always the best.... Is your mom still around?" she asked Luna rising up to a fifth position relevé on pointe, then ending with a graceful plié.

It was Luna's turn to dance and answer the question.
Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

Dancing... Yea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing... Yea.   Dancing... Yea. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:51 pm

Luna sighed, the song going a bit faster. She danced as if she was the song, showing her heart to it.

"No... She died when i was six. We were in the park when a monster attacked. She stood in the way and died.. No one believed me. Dad started drinking and he became abusive. He blamed m for her death. The only place i was safe was in the studio or the stage. Dad hated me more. The more i danced, the worse th scars got.."

Luna danced, her saddness turning into the dance.
Back to top Go down
Terpsichore
Minor Goddess
Terpsichore

Dancing... Yea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing... Yea.   Dancing... Yea. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:13 pm

The song started to pick up and Luna sighed. Her dancing already looked like it was meaningful, the story to follow would be ad well.

"No... She died when i was six. We were in the park when a monster attacked. She stood in the way and died.. No one believed me. Dad started drinking and he became abusive. He blamed me for her death. The only place i was safe was in the studio or the stage. Dad hated me more. The more i danced, the worse the scars got.."

Terpsichore was at a loss for words. What could she say? I'm sorry about your loss? I hope your okay? Nothing seemed to fit. Looking at Luna more her dancing was beautiful, it was sad. Real dancing was conveying emotion and she was doing exactly that. Terpsichore was at a loss for words but not necessarily dance steps. If she couldn't speak her dancing would have to tell the story.

Terpsichore's movements fell in place with Luna's. Being a goddess had it's perks when trying to guess what she was about to do next. Their rises and falls, their turns, everything was looking perfect. Synchronized. It was like they had practiced this all their lives and were just performing it then. Being the muse of dance may have had something to do with it but it didn't stop the fact that Luna was a gifted dancer.

Soon Terpsichore got in front on Luna's dancing but not in a rude way. She danced in a way as if to say in sorry even if Terpsichore had nothing to do with her past. Terpsichore's dancing conveyed sadness like Luna's but also a little bit of hope. After all this was a new beginning.

Her own little solo ended but she danced up next to Luna and whispered the words that didn't necessarily needed to be said. "I'm sorry..." Never before had she felt a tremendous amount of pain for a mortal, but her nature to make things perfect, her Greek motherly nature was stepping in. She wanted to make up for it even if Terpsichore currently looked younger than Luna.

Hopefully she wouldn't be like this around all demigods.

((sorry for the Mary-Sueish type post XD that song kills my soul every time I hear it~))
Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

Dancing... Yea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing... Yea.   Dancing... Yea. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:21 pm

Luna danced, the music in her bones. When she looked to her side, she saw Terri dncing just like her. Every motion, every step...perfect, exactlly like hers. It made luna smile. She stopped awhile, looking at her dance. It made her happy and safe inside. She heard Terri say sorry and she nodded. The dance was like a sad ending yet a beautiful begining. Luna went to her hugging her.

"Thank you....so much....

She had never hugged a person, since she was six... It felt right.
Back to top Go down
Terpsichore
Minor Goddess
Terpsichore

Dancing... Yea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing... Yea.   Dancing... Yea. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:40 pm

The dance basically ended with Terpsichore saying 'I'm sorry' but she guessed it was about time. What had come over her when they were dancing was weird, but Terpsichore was a different person when she danced. Whether it was the song, the dance, or even the age she appeared what had happened seemed somewhat appropriate. But what Luna did next shocked her.

"Thank you....so much...." she basically whispered and hugged Terpsichore.

Terpsichore wasn't used to being hugged... She was a goddess! The only time she ever felt any affection was from the mortals she fell in love with, from her godly sisters and maybe Apollo, and when she was singing and dancing. But then again Luna didn't know her true identity.

Terpsichore hugged the girl back unsure of what to do. What else could she do? Terpsichore felt a slight bit of fear. It was fun dressing up and messing with demigods but here she was helping another feel better. She broke the hug in a way it wouldn't offend the girl but give Terpsichore enough time to wipe the confused look off her face. She gave a warm smile to Luna again.

Might as well keep the disguise up.

((Short Razz))
Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

Dancing... Yea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing... Yea.   Dancing... Yea. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:53 pm

Luna let go, chuckling nervously. What had gotten into her? Just hugging people, opening up to them... Then again BLaze and shan were good people.. Terri was one to. Luna decided she could trust her which was big because she never trusted anyone, not even her aunt. Or her father, which was sad.

"He he, sorry. Havent hugged a person sense i was six."

Luna smiled back at her. The song had ende and she went to get her ipod. When she came back and sat down, patting the space next to her so Terri can sit. She grabbed the backpack, letting the ipod rest for awhile and cool down. She leaned back a bit, looking atthe sky.

"Hey, Terri? Do you ever think of you godly parent?"
Back to top Go down
Terpsichore
Minor Goddess
Terpsichore

Dancing... Yea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing... Yea.   Dancing... Yea. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:41 am

Luna was chucking nervously. Did Terpsichore do something wrong?

"He he, sorry. Havent hugged a person sense i was six." she apologized. Terpsichore's eyes widened. She hadn't hugged someone since she was six?

The song ended softly and Luna went to go collect her iPod off the speaker. Terpsichore trailed behind her and hid the speaker as if she was putting it away. Luna was new and didn't know about the Amphitheater that well. If some other kids walked in and saw a new stereo they might start questioning...

Luna walked to the edge of the stage and sat down. She patted the place next to her to show that Terpsichore could sit and grabbed her backpack, leaning against it and staring at the sky. Terpsichore did the same.

"Hey, Terri? Do you ever think of you godly parent?"

Terpsichore's eyes widened in fear for a second. She was a goddess! She didn't think about her parents! Though, thanks to her sisters Terpsichore was a decent actor.

She sighed as if in wonder. "I guess not much... My mind always seems to be elsewhere... I guess they're just waiting for the best time to claim us." Terpsichore told Luna. Terpsichore sighed again. What would it be like to not know your parents? All that waiting to finally have a family... Terpsichore was almost thankful she knew who she was and her purpose.
Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

Dancing... Yea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing... Yea.   Dancing... Yea. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:52 am

Luna nodded, agreeing with her. She just wanted to know where she belonged.

"True... You know, its just been too long with out parents. I wish i knew where i belong... Who they are.. If im like them or even if they love me. My aunt never liked me... She said dancing is for ugly people that dont like fashion or clubbing. Shes always doing that, different guy every night. I bet she doesnt even knowim gone... And bet she wont care.

Luna looked at the birds, who were flying about. She looked at the instrument Terri brought.

"What type of instrument is that? Its beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Terpsichore
Minor Goddess
Terpsichore

Dancing... Yea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing... Yea.   Dancing... Yea. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:52 am

Luna nodded in agreement.

"True... You know, its just been too long with out parents. I wish i knew where i belong... Who they are.. If im like them or even if they love me. My aunt never liked me... She said dancing is for ugly people that dont like fashion or clubbing. Shes always doing that, different guy every night. I bet she doesnt even knowim gone... And bet she wont care."

Terpsichore was boiling with anger. Dancing is for ugly people? 'Dancers are the most beautiful and graceful people ever!' Terpsichore screamed to herself. The woman was going to have an angry goddess on her hands after this.

"What type of instrument is that? Its beautiful." Luna said noticing Terpsichore's symbol she carried everywhere. Terpsichore's anger melted away when she heard the question, picking up her lyre.

"Oh this?" she asked in mock surprise strumming it gently, letting a beautiful harp sound ring out. "this is a lyre. My father and I had gone to Greece one year and I found this at a store." she stopped for a second to think about what she had said. It made her sound rich and from a good family while Luna had big family isssues.

"Uh well it didn't look like this at first, I just cleaned it up a lot. The store owner didn't know what he had..." she fixed it up to make it sound more convincing. Buying a golden lyre sounded ridiculous, but Terpsichore was practically born with this harp. Maybe Luna didn't need a story but hopefully it would stop her from asking so many questions. Terpsichore liked being a demigod, she didn't want to ruin her trust anyways.
Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

Dancing... Yea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing... Yea.   Dancing... Yea. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:00 am

Luna smiled, looking at it. It sounded beautiful. Like mystical voices. She loved it. She thought for a few, then smiled.

"It sounds beautiful. And it looks too. Can you play like you dance?"

She said, meaning if she could play it perfectly like she danced. Luna had to admit, Terri could dance beautifully, maybe even better then her mom. And she was young. So she had even more time to perfect everything, though she really didnt need it. Luna smiled, waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Terpsichore
Minor Goddess
Terpsichore

Dancing... Yea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing... Yea.   Dancing... Yea. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:02 am

Luna seemed to smile at the music. She seemed to be deep in thought before she finally spoke.

"It sounds beautiful. And it looks too. Can you play like you dance?"

Terpsichore gave a small smile. "Hopefully." she said rather proudly. This golden lyre was her symbol. It was what represented her. She'd better be able to play well.

She set the golden instrument on her lap and began to play.

The song was deep, ancient almost. Each note seemed to vibrate through the air. It was a simple song and ended pretty quickly but thanks to Terpsichore's magic you could almost here the last note lingering. Terpsichore closed her eyes taking in her own music. Every time she played it had be perfection and to her this was it.

((short~~)) 
Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

Dancing... Yea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing... Yea.   Dancing... Yea. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:12 am

Luna closed her eyes, hearing the music. It was beautiful.. Perfect even. She listened like it was the only thing she could think of doing. When it ended, she didnt notice. The music lingered in her head, a dance already forming in her head. She opened her eys and smiled, clapping.

"Terri, that was beautiful. Your an amazing player. Heck, imwas thinking of a dance in my head while you were playing. Not many songs get me to do that."
Back to top Go down
Frank Desmond
Son of Dionysus
Frank Desmond

Dancing... Yea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing... Yea.   Dancing... Yea. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:03 am

Khione, the goddess of snow

Khione was sitting in her room in the palace of her father. She was a very busy Goddess, although not many people seemed to notice that. She often felt underappreciated and so she might just have decided to plot the demise of Olympus. Yet that wasn't the first thing on the mind of the cold Goddess at that moment. Khione was thinking about one demigoddess, a daughter of hers. She had been keeping an eye on the girl for a while now and even though she should have been claimed a while ago, Khione had been busy and her daughter had not even been at camp yet. She had put it off, decided to wait untill the girl was at camp.

Yet Luna was at camp now, and she had been for a while. Khione could have claimed her when she arrived but had decided to wait for the girl to settle in and make some friends. That wasn't exactly what was going on though. Khione sighed, realising any cold feelings were her fault. Ice and snow melted when the heart warmed and that caused a lot of problems. Now, it really couldn't be delayed any longer. Khione realised she had to claim her daughter. Sighing, she took an icicle from her window, and breathed on it, infusing it with magic. It would be the perfect gift for her daughter.

She appeared in front of the girl in a tiny blizzard. "Luna, I claim you as my daughter." Khione said and held the icicle up for the girl. "My gift to you is this necklace, an icicle which never melts. It transforms into a sword of ice when you hold it. Be carefull my wonderful girl, because there are many dangers out there." Khione warned and put the necklace around her daughters neck. "Be well my darling child. Oh, and hey Terpsichore." She whispered before storming out in another minor blizzard. Her mind was free now that her daughter knew who she was. Khione could finally return to her plans for overcoming Olympian oppression.

((Congrats to the new Daughter of Khione, Luna! I totally wrote this XD))
Back to top Go down
https://percyjacksonrpg.forumotion.com
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

Dancing... Yea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing... Yea.   Dancing... Yea. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:43 am

Luna was about to say something when she felt a cold sensation. She liked that feeling. When she looked she came face to face with a beautiful woman with white hair like hers. She stared at her as she spoke. The snow danced around her, making her hair glisten.

"Luna, I claim you as my daughter."
Lunas eyes widened, hearing her and feeling her heart race. She felt like it was true.

"My gift to you is this necklace, an icicle which never melts. It transforms into a sword of ice when you hold it. Be carefull my wonderful girl, because there are many dangers out there."
the woman put it around her neck. Luna felt the chill of it and smiled. A sword... In a necklace. She looked at the woman, her mother, and smiled at her.

"Be well my darling child. Oh, and hey Terpsichore." She whispered before storming out in another minor blizzard.  Luna felt herself light up inside. She wasnt a orphan anymore, she knew where she belonged. She sat next to Terri. She hadnt heard her mom say the last thing. She put her hoodie on, hiding her hair and eyes again. She looked at her.

I have a mom....
Back to top Go down
Terpsichore
Minor Goddess
Terpsichore

Dancing... Yea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing... Yea.   Dancing... Yea. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:24 am

Terpsichore turned to Luna who had her eye's close. After the song had ended she was smiling and clapping.

"Terri, that was beautiful. Your an amazing player. Heck, imwas thinking of a dance in my head while you were playing. Not many songs get me to do that."

She smiled at her. Before she could speak a small blizzard blew into the Ampitheater.

"Luna, I claim you as my daughter." Khione said and held up and icicle to Luna. "My gift to you is this necklace, an icicle which never melts. It transforms into a sword of ice when you hold it. Be carefull my wonderful girl, because there are many dangers out there." Khione warned and put the necklace around her neck. "Be well my darling child. Oh, and hey Terpsichore." She added before leaving in another blizzard.

Terpsichore felt heartbroken. She knew she would've reconzied Luna as her daughter when she first saw her but that hope was to good to be true. Luna was an outstanding dancer, Terpsichore was sure of that.

Terpsichore realized the Khione had mentioned her actual name. That might be a problem if Luna noticed but hopefully she'd be able to play if off.

"Congrats Luna!" She exclaimed. If was her claiming or not a claiming was a claiming and it had to be a happy time, even if she didnt necessarily like the parent all that much. Luna seemed to be lost in thought and Terpsichore couldn't blame her. But Khione had given away her real name wether or not Luna had realized it, it was porbably best if she left soon.

"Hey Luna... I think I have art class to go to soon..." Terpsichore made something up so Luna would know she would need to go.
Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

Dancing... Yea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing... Yea.   Dancing... Yea. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:53 am

"Congrats Luna!" She exclaimed. Luna smiled.

"Hey Luna... I think I have art class to go to soon..." Terri said. Luna got up, kinda sad. She didnt want her to leave.

"do you have to? I mean, i dont wana sound needy or anything. But your the first person ive actually felt happy, a real friend, you know?" she sighed, feeling stupid. She looked at her bag and grabbed it, taking out a pale rose. She put it in her hair, smiling. As she did, it took on a soft glaze of frost, freezing it in time

"There. The flower and color means friendship. I hope we see each other again and we can be friends." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dancing... Yea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing... Yea.   Dancing... Yea. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dancing... Yea.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Percy Jackson RPG :: Camp Half-Blood :: Ampitheater-
Jump to: