Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unclaimed.... For now

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

Unclaimed.... For now Empty
PostSubject: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:10 am

Luna woke up on the floor. She sat up looking around. "Where..am i?" she saw her stuff in a corner and she was on her sleeping bag. She saw kids there and quickly put her hood on, hiding her hair and eyes. She didnt like showing them off. She felt theyed make fun of her. She sighed, laying back down.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Imperia

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:16 am

"You're at the Hermes cabin. Your father or mother hasn't claimed you yet so this is where the children of Hermes and the unclaimed stay untilnthey are claimed," He told her. "You were asleep so I had to carry you in here," He smiled. "Why are you wearing that?"He asked her. "The cabin is cool enough don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:19 am

Luna looked at him from under the hood. "i hide my face and hair... Dont like people seeing how much of a freak i am." and it was true. When was the last you say a teen girl with white hair and silver eye?.... That are natural, at least. She sighed, closing her eyes. The bot was cute but he keep up with the whole gods and goddess thing.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Imperia

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:27 am

"How am I supposed to prove this to you?" He asked her. "I know! Here I'll take you to a list of cabins. Each Olympian has their own cabin here. Zeus, Hera, Poseidon, Demeter, Ares, Athena, Apollo, Artemis, Hephaestus, Aphrodite, Hermes, and Dionysus. If you don't believe me... Ask some people who are actually claimed. I'm not lying at all.
Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:33 am

Luna sighed, turning to him. She laid on her side.
"Listen. I dont know you, so how about instead of proving, you tell me who you are. Im more intrested in that."
In reality, she was. She wanted to know if she could trust him. Not many people exsited that she could trust. She looked at him, atleast wanting to trust him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Imperia

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:38 am

"I'm Blaze Imperia. My middle name is Capercol, I just don't need anybody to know that. I know I just ran into you at the building, but that was just a coincidence." He smiled. "I think you're the only one that knows my middle name except my parents,"He added. He kind of liked her know. Nobody ever wanted to know who he was and where he came from.
Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:45 am

She smiled, laying on her back now. Guess it was her turn.

"My names Luna Beth, Beth being my middle name. I gave up my last name cause my dad hated me for the death of my mother. I was six when she died. I remember it clearly too. It ws like a monster. Anyway, after her death, dad started drinking and abusing. When he got married, he sent me away so i wouldnt 'kill' ths one. Igot sent to live wit his sister whos like 10 years older than me..."

She stopped. Did she just open up to someone?
Back to top Go down
Blaze Imperia

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:52 am

"I think I know what gender you're godly parent is. You said that your mother died when she was six? She might've just left your father because gods can't stay with mortals for a long time since they have other jobs to do,"He told her. She stopped, was something wrong?

He smiled. "So you just ran away from his sister?" He asked her. "I'm glad I found you. Not because it was dangerous for a demigod to go wandering around town, because I actually care about you a bit. You seemed like a girl that wouldn't understand so I would have to explain everything to you."
Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:58 am

Luna blushes a bit. She cleared her throat a bit.

"No... I saw my mother die infront of me. A monster did it. It could fly and looked scary. It grabbed my mom and ripped her apart. I remember it. But everyone says it didnt happen."

She looked at him. He wasnt flinching or caliing her crazy. He looked... Normal. In fact it looked like hed heard ot before.

"you... You look like you belive me. And you what?"
Back to top Go down
Blaze Imperia

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:13 am

"Maybe she was just ripped to pieces then she went back up to Olympus. Gods can't die. They can get hurt, but can't die. They can take any form they want. Your dad shouldn't have blamed you for killing her. She didn't die. That's the truth."He told her. She looked like she was thinking she was crazy. He didn't think that at all.

"I believe you by the way. I just don't think your mother died." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:20 am

"If my mom didnt die, it be a miracle."
She lowered her hood, letting her hair loose. She laid back, not noticing her scaron her neck was showing. She remembered that day. Her father came home drunk and sent the nanny home. He took luna to the livingroom and yelled at her. When she wouldnt stop crying, he slapped her hard. She fell on the coffee table, making it break and getting cut...
Back to top Go down
Blaze Imperia

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:12 am

"No, it isn't a miracle. It's immortality. If somebody got ripped to pieces by a monster and they were still alive... They would be immortal."He told her. He looked at the scar that she revealed by laying down. Her expression was blank so he didn't dare to ask her. "Your... Scar. I can take you infirmary if you want. Some Apollo children can heal that for you."
Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:04 pm

"No... Im good. The scars healed up. Its... A long story." she sighed, looking at him. "Why do you care for me? Im practically an orphan. No one really cares for me. Heck the aunt thats supposed to take care of me, is always clubbing and partying."

She covered her face with her hoodie, hiding the tipears. Shed never cared until now. She never opeened up to anyone, not even the therapists.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Imperia

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:11 pm

"Oh.. Okay. I'm an orphan too. That's why I understand everything you're saying. My dad gave me to the orphanage because he had money problems."He replied.

"Why do you care for me?" She asked him. "I already told you. Did you forget? It was only a few minutes ago,"He told her.

He laid down on his sleeping bag. "Usually only Hermes kids get bunks. We just sleep on the floor because we're not really Hermes kids. Well we don't know that yet. Maybe I am because you're mom is the one that's the godly part of you. I don't really know at the moment."He added. "I'm rambling right?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:18 pm

She listened to him. She couldnt help but feel safe. She pulled her bag near him and laid next to him. She rested her head on his chest, her hood on. "Thanks.... For bringing me here.... And for caring for me.. I guess i would be dead." she closed her eyesresting. She heard his heart beat, calming her down. She felt at peace for the first tim in years...
Back to top Go down
Blaze Imperia

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:46 pm

"Thanks.... For bringing me here.... And for caring for me.. I guess i would be dead." She said to him. "Your welcome." He told her. He was caring for her in sort of a brotherly way or maybe even more than that.

"You should at least take your hood off. Everyone here looks horrible in some different way. Monsters either gnawed their face and get a mark on their face and look horrible for the rest of their lives,"He suggests. He looked up at the ceiling of the Hermes cabin and sighed. I wonder when I'll move out of this place He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:53 pm

Luna nodded, half asleep. She took off her hoodie, letting her hair down. She put her head back on his chest, falling asleep. She breathed lightly, sleeping lightly but deeply. She started dreaming... A dream. She hadnt had one ine years. She twitched a bit, gripping her hair.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Imperia

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:05 pm

He smiled and put her head on his pillow gently. He then stood up and tip-toed to his suitcase. He took out a book and sat back down on his sleeping bag. He looked back down at Luna and opened his book. So. Where was I?He thought to himself. He then heard a sound from Luna, she was twitching and pulling her hair.

Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:26 pm

Luna sat up, gasping for air. She shook, gripping everything near her. "I....ill be back..." she got up, grabbing her backpack. She put on her hood and ran out. She passed everyone that looked at her, but she didnt care. That was the same dream she had the day her mom died. She left.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Imperia

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:08 am

He sighed. Should I run after her or should I leave her alone? She was my first friend so I should run after her. He stood up and grabbed the supplies needed if she went into the forest. He put on is back pack, his hat, and his tennis shoes. Then, once he was ready, he opened the door and headed out.
Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:29 pm

Luna walked in, seeing some kid go through her stuff.
"Hey! Dont touch that!"
He ran off taking nothing. Luna went to her suitcase, seeing her stuff everywhere. She put everything back. She counted the flowers. There where 32 in total, 33 with the blue tulip. They were all there and fine, except the white lily.
"Where is it?... Oh gods, where is it?"
She started to panic.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Imperia

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:07 am

Blaze walked in after her, seeing her go through her stuff since a kid just dug through her suitcases. "Probably a Hermes kid that noticed there was another new person."

"Where is it?... Oh gods, where is it?" She worried. Blaze sighed looked on a bunk. He saw a white tulip. "It's right there," He told her.

He sat down on his bunk again and laid down. The roof was really cool for an overcrowded cabin. He closed his eyes for a little and fell asleep. After a few minutes of napping he woke up.

Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:18 am

Luna was in the corner, writing in her journal. She had fixed her stuff and put the flowers in a backpack. She was tired, but stayed up, eating some of the burger she had gotten.

Ok... So far, i like this place. It has a place to practice dance and music. A great wooded area. And awesome food! Which i dont have to cook. And i made friends which i thought was impossible. Blaze, who brought me here. Shan, a Queen fanatic and is proud of it. I cant blame her. Theyre good. And Terri, a dancer like me. She seemed nice and fun to be around. Though, she says shes a unclaimed, but i havent seen her in the cabin.

luna put away the journal anspd sighed, laying her head back.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Imperia

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:51 am

Blaze looked over at Luna. She was writing in her journal. He didn't know what she was writing, but he knew that she was writing something. She was also eating a burger... Which made Blaze quite hungry.

"What are you writing about?" He asked her as he laid back down again, feeling tired again. "I love writing too by the way." He added. He took out his notebook after he said that and took out the one that was attached to the notebook. He started writing something. He was writing a small summary of Deltora Quest, the book that he just finished in the forest. Emily Rodda did a great job combing all the stories into one book.

He wrote a paragraph of every story that was in that book, which was 7 or 8. After the intro and the conclusion, he closed his notebook and put it in his backpack.
Back to top Go down
Luna Wolfe
Daughter of Khione
Luna Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:57 am

"Its a journal. Therapist told me it would help. It kinda has. Made me think of new dances and let me fears and anger out."
She picked up her half cheeseburger and fries and sat next to him.
"Here. You look hungry... So, what are you writing?"
She fixed the tulip in her hair, which kept falling off. She drank some of her shake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed.... For now   Unclaimed.... For now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unclaimed.... For now
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Percy Jackson RPG :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Cabins :: Cabin #11 Hermes-
Jump to: