Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Act Your Age (Amabella Bernyce) (PG 13)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Apollo
Olympian
Apollo

Act Your Age (Amabella Bernyce) (PG 13) Empty
PostSubject: Act Your Age (Amabella Bernyce) (PG 13)   Act Your Age (Amabella Bernyce) (PG 13) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:07 am

Between raising and setting the sun, trying not to piss off every immortal on Olympus, and other jobs, the God had nothing to do. Or atleast, nothing fun to do. And why deny himself a little bit of amusement every now and then? Exactly. And that was why he had disappeared from Olympus for the day, deciding to pay another visit to Camp Halfblood. With a lazy yawn the diety slowly stretched out his arms over his head, groggily sitting up from where he had napped, squishing some strawberries under his weight while doing so. Banishing the sleep out of his thawing mind, he hauled himself to his feet, shaking blades of grass from where they were sticking out of his blonde hair, cringing with a sneeze.

"Bless myself.." He mumbled half-heartedly, realizing in annoyance that his white shirt was no longer, well, white. It was an odd red-ish pinky colour in some places, most likely from the fruits he had decided to sleep on. With a sharp snap of his fingers, Apollo replaced his ruined shirt with another white-t (recently he had developed an odd fetish for the colour white, and had decided to make the sun-chariot a snow coloured Camero), sneezing again and letting out a weary sigh. Could Gods even get allergies? That was not part of the contract. Already he was bored of the doing nothing, and pondered his options for a moment. Many tempting ideas formed in his mind, though many probably ended up with him earning a curse or two from Dionysus. "What to do, what to do.. Oh! Got it." He declared to himself, letting a mischevious smile quirk over his face.

With another hearty snap, he let his appearance change once more, this time age-wise. If he had looked like a nineteen or twenty year old before, he now had the same soft features of a sixteen year old, the smile never leaving his face. Granted, he was still blonde, and his hair still had the odd curl to it that he could never get rid of, but his eyes were now a dark viridian shade, the few freckles that had been there disappearing completely. Most demigods wouldn't have recognized him, anyway, because when Apollo did visit, it was usually to slack off in peace, usually in the woods. So now he would wait; somebody would come along. He quite literally knew that, and was looking forward to it. 'Game on', he thought, and let the smile split into an extremely cocky and bright grin.
Back to top Go down
http://fernsparrow.deviantart.com/
Amabella Bernyce
Daughter of Aphrodite
Amabella Bernyce

PostSubject: Re: Act Your Age (Amabella Bernyce) (PG 13)   Act Your Age (Amabella Bernyce) (PG 13) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:37 pm

Amabella had been sleeping in the crowded Hermes cabin and had ended up on the floor again. She stood up and let her long curls fall out of her pony she walked to the bathroom and groaned she looked horrid "bête fille" she scolded herself in French her native tong. Amabella rummaged through her bag until she found her bright green brush. She began to run the brush through her hair trying to sooth the curls with no luck. She then grabbed her shampoo and conditioner she stepped into the shower and yelped because it was cold she slowly let the water wake her up she began to do her weird little thing. Yes she began to brush her teeth in the shower. Amabella stepped out with a SpongeBob towel wrapped around her. What to where? She decides on a low cutting tie-dye tank top and dark jean shorts. The brush ran smoothly through her hair this time. Her bright blue hair dryer began to blow warm air onto her sopping (soaking its not fench just an accent she had picked up from her foster mom) wet hair.

Now feeling clean again Amabella took out her make up case "not to much or you'll look like a poufiasse (slut)" she whispered to herself. The girl decide on black eyeliner and mascara. She looked around bored with herself. Another camper crumbled about her stuff being everywhere. Rolling her eyes she walked over and put all her stuff away. What to do what to do she wondered to herself. Then a sparkle came to her eye and a smirk to her face. What else would a girl like her do build some guy up just to throw him back down DUHH she scolded herself again. She checked the mirror to make sure she looked good and was out.

Amabella was deciding where to go. The armory has cute guys.... but allot of Hephaestus’s kids too so no. She decide on the arena but she got there and was disappointed not a hottie in site. She had skipped breakfast and was hungry but it was before lunch so she decides to go to the strawberry fields. Amabella was walking for a while when she saw a drop dead gorgeous blonde boy he looked to be her age a little older maybe. She walked up to him "hello you attirant boy"

(SO SHORT SORRY)
Back to top Go down
Amabella Bernyce
Daughter of Aphrodite
Amabella Bernyce

PostSubject: Re: Act Your Age (Amabella Bernyce) (PG 13)   Act Your Age (Amabella Bernyce) (PG 13) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:33 am

SFTDP

(but just so everyone knows me and anna-rose wrote it together)
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Olympian
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Act Your Age (Amabella Bernyce) (PG 13)   Act Your Age (Amabella Bernyce) (PG 13) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:56 am

"Hello you attirant boy." Sounded from somewhere behind. Attirant. He liked the sound of that. French? Perhaps; he wouldn't exactly know, that language had never been his forte. No matter, he assumed it meant something good. Having had his back turned on the demi-god, Apollo only now acknowledged her, knicking his head to the side with slight smile. "Hm?" He wondered quietly, raising an eyebrow.

Trying to act as if he was warmly surprised by her presence, he turned to the girl, still holding the questioning expression. Studying her face, the immortal made the decision that she was rather pretty, and replaced the crooked smile with a bright grin. Everytime somebody mentioned his seemingly glowing teeth, he would mentally yank them out one by one. It was quite irritating, sometimes. "Hey, you beautiful girl..." He purred, green eyes flashing almost dangerously. This would be fun. Very much so. Granted, he doubted the other Olympians would approve, especially not his sister, but he'd deal with that later. Besides, he wasn't exactly planning to do anything too drastic. It was all in good nature, sort of.

((So sorry for the late post! And the length. My Internet hates me, so it crashes every five minutes or so, hence the tiny posts lacking detail. Anyway, I hope it's okay for now.))
Back to top Go down
Amabella Bernyce
Daughter of Aphrodite
Amabella Bernyce

PostSubject: Re: Act Your Age (Amabella Bernyce) (PG 13)   Act Your Age (Amabella Bernyce) (PG 13) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:34 pm

Amabella waited for a reply from the boy "Hm?" was all she got and it bothered her she was used to getting all the attention so gave a "humph" .The blonde haired boy turned and Amabella deiced he was worth the chase being cute enough for her. He had a raised eyebrow and a crooked smile. He looked her up and down and seemed to like what he saw she smiled.

His crooked smile became a glowing smile literally but she didn’t really care his eyes greener the anything she had seen they were gorgase. "Hey, you beautiful girl..." his voice brought her back to reality. He called her beautiful good she was and she deserved to be called as much. She had been acting like she didn't care but looked up "Pourquoi bonjour" she said in her sexiest accent she flashed a smile

(so short x.x)

(short -.-
Back to top Go down
Amabella Bernyce
Daughter of Aphrodite
Amabella Bernyce

PostSubject: Re: Act Your Age (Amabella Bernyce) (PG 13)   Act Your Age (Amabella Bernyce) (PG 13) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:37 pm

SFTDP

But thats to small to read

Amabella waited for a reply from the boy "Hm?" was all she got and it bothered her she was used to getting all the attention so gave a "humph" .The blonde haired boy turned and Amabella deiced he was worth the chase being cute enough for her. He had a raised eyebrow and a crooked smile. He looked her up and down and seemed to like what he saw she smiled.

His crooked smile became a glowing smile literally but she didn’t really care his eyes greener the anything she had seen they were gorgase. "Hey, you beautiful girl..." his voice brought her back to reality. He called her beautiful good she was and she deserved to be called as much. She had been acting like she didn't care but looked up "Pourquoi bonjour" she said in her sexiest accent she flashed a smile

(so short x.x)

Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Olympian
Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: Act Your Age (Amabella Bernyce) (PG 13)   Act Your Age (Amabella Bernyce) (PG 13) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:08 am

~Aphrodite, Goddess of Love and Beauty~
Aphrodite checked her watch for the sixth time that hour. She had an appointment with some lawyer she could have been interested in, had he been on time. It wasn't that Aphrodite often had better things to do but for a change, she did have plans for the day. After yet another frustrated sigh Aphrodite send a quick text to the lawyer, claiming she needed to pick her daughter up from school. The poor man would be quite shocked and probably wouldn't want to date her anymore but Aphrodite didn't care, it wasn't like he was punctual in the first place. She made her way into a building and took the elevator up, waiting for the only other person on it to get off. When the doors closed on only her, she disappeared to Olympus to get ready to 'pick her daughter up from school'. Aphrodite actually had to claim her daughter and had planned it for today. Yes, she was a bit late but that didn't matter all that much.

Aphrodite picked up the gift she'd forced her husband to make for her daughter. Yes, it had been a little mean to ask the poor guy to craft the gift but Aphrodite would only accept the very best for her children and so a simple gift would hardly do. It had delayed the claiming quite a bit but Hephaestus had finally delivered the gift to her the night before. All that careful planning and a very very shiny gift, her daughter should be thrilled with her wonderful mother, or that was just what Aphrodite thought. Aphrodite, now dressed in flowing yet attractive Greek robes, appeared right in front of her beloved daughter and... Apollo in disguise.

Ignoring the other God for now, Aphrodite turned to her daughter. "Amabelle Bernyce, my lovely daughter." Aphrodite said warmly, with a radiant smile. "I have a very special gift for you, made by my husband." She said, revealing a beautiful sword with various engraved doves and hearts. She handed it to her daughter. "This sword can stun any opponent, yet only one time each day. Think carefully about when you choose to stun, for beauty can do the trick as good as any sword can." Aphrodite said, giving her daughter a wink.

She turned to Apollo with a suspicious look at Apollo. "And you, boy, I'm watching you!" She warned him, she would have no tricks played on her daughter by immortals, although she was pretty sure her daughter was fairly safe. Yet she'd keep her eyes open, just to be sure. She could always decide to pick a fight but she'd let her daughter have some fun for now. She didn't feel like spoiling a party, which was why she hadn't revealed the identity of Apollo to her daughter. She'd let them play if no harm came of it. And on that final note, Aphrodite retured to Olympus, satisfied at how the claiming had gone.

Last edited by Aphrodite on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : She needed to have poofed xD)
Back to top Go down
Amabella Bernyce
Daughter of Aphrodite
Amabella Bernyce

PostSubject: Re: Act Your Age (Amabella Bernyce) (PG 13)   Act Your Age (Amabella Bernyce) (PG 13) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:44 am

(OMG)'

A beautiful women apeared in front of the pair she was dressed in attractive Greek robes and her just being there made Amabella take a hit on her self esteem but then she talked to amabella "Amabelle Bernyce, my lovely daughter." amabella began to peice things toether a beautiful women, calling her daughter... I'm being claimed..... by APHRODITE she thought as the voice in her head mocked her No really?

"I have a very special gift for you, made by my husband." her mother said to her That was cruel. She must be my mother. she was handed a sword with various engraved doves and hearts it was beautiful "oh its beautiful" she said timidly looking at her mother smiling not a fake smile like she gave boys but a real smile that could warm a town for a month. Amabella was to shy to hug her mother and did not know what to do so she bowed.

"This sword can stun any opponent, yet only one time each day. Think carefully about when you choose to stun, for beauty can do the trick as good as any sword can." The goddess said winking. Amabella nodded wondering if the boy would be scared off by her mother claiming her like that. "And you, boy, I'm watching you!" and there she went embaressing her Its true about parents isnt it they just embaress you.

Back to top Go down
Apollo
Olympian
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Act Your Age (Amabella Bernyce) (PG 13)   Act Your Age (Amabella Bernyce) (PG 13) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:45 pm

Having had opened his mouth to reply, Apollo let himself fall silent at Aphrodite's luminous entrance, standing quietly off to the side. The woman was beautiful, no one could deny her that, but something about it made him want to so desperately roll his eyes. Sure, he liked the Goddess of love, she was a decent person... Sort of, but Apollo still held a grudge against she and her son. He was rather childish in that way, but embraced it rather then toss it away. But, back to matter at hand, how does a demi-god act when meeting their parent? Amabella was obviously both surprised and extremely happy, but all he could do was stare at the back of Aphrodite's head with a dry expression, almost hostile. Why act? The diety would probably ruin his fun anyway, which had been a thought nagging at the back of his mind until now. Speaking of which, Apollo had barely realized he had completely blanked out throughout the entire conversation, only snapping back to reality when his fellow Olympian had the decency to yell out, "And you, boy, I'm watching you!"

Oh oh. How was he supposed to react to that? Any other time, had he not been trying to keep his disguise up, the Greek would have shrugged her off, or offered a grin and wink, but he couldn't exactly do that infront of Amabella. Could he? No, it would be obvious something was off. She seemed embarassed, and so should he, probably. So, offering an innocent look to Aphrodite, he forced a blush to redden his cheeks, ducking his head with a sheepish smile. "You need not worry, ma'am."

Need not worry? What demi-god spoke like that? Hopefully the newly claimed girl would be too caught up in the moment to notice. Speaking of which... Turning back to Amabella, he gave her a cheery grin, almost loosing his act and returning to his happy-go-lucky self, "Congratulations, though I'm not surprised. Aphro-dee... Aphrodite always has beautiful daughters, and you excell that description." Somewhere throughout that, Apollo mentally thanked the Goddess for not completely blowing it for him, and kept her unspoken warning at heart. Great, now he owed her one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Act Your Age (Amabella Bernyce) (PG 13)   Act Your Age (Amabella Bernyce) (PG 13) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Act Your Age (Amabella Bernyce) (PG 13)
Page 1 of 1