Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is my new home?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose Vereda

This is my new home? Empty
PostSubject: This is my new home?   This is my new home? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:55 pm

Rose was feeling great. She had expected a harder journey, what with the monsters and all, but being a runaway had really conditioned her. She knew all the ins and outs of where to hide, hot-wiring cars, and stealing supplies. That might not be fair to whoever Rose was stealing from, but she had to survive. If it meant stealing, fine with her.

She had started fairly close to New York, living in Florida. She'd left her home in a fit of anger, to discover why she was so different. The answer wasn't what she had expected. Apparently, according to some guy, she was a demigod, whatever that meant. She needed to go to Camp Half-Blood, the only place safe for people like her. Rose wasn't sure what half-blood meant. Half what? She would always think, whenever she thought about this Camp Half-Blood.

She made it to a Hill, using the directions she had recieved. It was nothing special, a hill in a country setting. Of course, looks could be deceiving. Rose climbed the hill quickly, since she wanted to see what was on the other side. That surprised her too. There were a bunch of Greek-style buildings, scattered around, with some very odd-looking ones in the middle. Rose made it up the crest of the hill, and leaned against the trunk of the only tree nearby. She surveyed the land before her, scoping it out. Where should she go first?

Before she could decide, she heard a twig snap. She stood up straight, and looked around. What was that? she thought, a little alarmed. She heard a rustling noise, and wheeled around. She saw a person approaching.
Back to top Go down
Charseinite Logan

Charseinite Logan

PostSubject: Re: This is my new home?   This is my new home? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:01 pm

It was a fairly good afternoon for Charseinite. He thought about his journey here and recapped over the great events that happened. One was killing a Cyclops, and the other... He snapped out of it, coming back into the present. "This is a nice place, country setting, a hill, what is this place called again? Camp Half-Blood?" Charseinite whispered to himself. Suddenly, he saw a shadow walking up the hill towards the top, he thought it was a monster, but then saw it was a human shadow. "Thank gods I used Wikipedia," sighed Charseinite. He did know fairly abit about Greek Mythology. But he did not know it was in the present. He thought about his last day at home, his fight with the Cyclops, and drinking unlimited amounts of Sprite. He did not know what was up with that last thought. He was walking peacefully when he heard a twig snap. He looked under his feet, and then realised what was going on. He saw a figure turn to his direction, luckily it was a human. "Oh hi there. Nice to meet you." He said.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: This is my new home?   This is my new home? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:27 am

((I must ask, do you have an approved character? and if you do, could you PM me the sheet?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is my new home?   This is my new home? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is my new home?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Percy Jackson RPG :: Camp Half-Blood :: Half-Blood Hill-
Jump to: