Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The returning and leaving..

Go down 
+12
LaraWillis
Melpomene
Carter Black
Amabella Bernyce
Evie Nightingale
Artemis
Alexander Jones
Thomas Kirtley
Frank Desmond
Apollo
Jennifer Mason
Aphrodite
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Artemis
Olympian
Artemis

The returning and leaving.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The returning and leaving..   The returning and leaving.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:38 am

I shall be gone for 4-5 days, maybe a week. I'm not aure if Wisconsin has wifi, but definately no computer, which means I'm sentanced to nook.
Back to top Go down
http://Chamberofchat.com
Artemis
Olympian
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: The returning and leaving..   The returning and leaving.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:08 pm

SFTDP

I'm back... though I'm not sure how much. Some stuff has been going on and... yeah. :/
Back to top Go down
http://Chamberofchat.com
Micah Remington

PostSubject: Re: The returning and leaving..   The returning and leaving.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:44 pm

I'm back from camp for at least a little while, so I should be on a bit more.
Back to top Go down
LaraWillis
Daughter of Nemesis
LaraWillis

PostSubject: Re: The returning and leaving..   The returning and leaving.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:30 pm

Katie Malecovich asked me to post this for her, since she didn't have the time:

Quote :
I have to leave the site sorry! Real life is biting me in the butt
right now. I cant be on.
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Olympian
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: The returning and leaving..   The returning and leaving.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:26 pm

Well, my sis (Micah Remington) and I are off to summer camp for a week.. Neither of us will be able to go on, as tents are not provider's of Internet. So that means any threads we're in won't be replied to for at least seven days, sorry about that!!

Have a great week, bye bye!
-Apollo and Micah
Back to top Go down
http://fernsparrow.deviantart.com/
Frank Desmond
Son of Dionysus
Frank Desmond

PostSubject: Re: The returning and leaving..   The returning and leaving.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 4:26 pm

Okay, so today I will be on OOC only, but after that I will be gone for 2 full weeks, so any plots with me or my charries, please hold them up and wait for me when it is my turn to post do don't leave me behind, same with threads. I apologize for the inconvienence. Evie is in charge for now since Thomas is gone, but please dont make huge changes in the site or new sitewide plot and rules, etc.
Back to top Go down
https://percyjacksonrpg.forumotion.com
Apollo
Olympian
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: The returning and leaving..   The returning and leaving.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:47 pm

Micah and I are back, though she less so (another camp for her >3). I might be a bit innactive in RP for the next little while(I'll try to drop in OOC), but I am back.. so there.
Back to top Go down
Frank Desmond
Son of Dionysus
Frank Desmond

PostSubject: Re: The returning and leaving..   The returning and leaving.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:36 am

I just got off the trail a few hours ago an I wont be IC for a few days and a little bit OOC
Back to top Go down
Frank Desmond
Son of Dionysus
Frank Desmond

PostSubject: Re: The returning and leaving..   The returning and leaving.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:37 am

Also, PM me if I am in your threads, I might have forgotten
Back to top Go down
LaraWillis
Daughter of Nemesis
LaraWillis

PostSubject: Re: The returning and leaving..   The returning and leaving.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:54 pm

So, I am leaving for EFY (a church camp) tomorrow, and it goes till Saturday morning, so I will not be on till then.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Mason
Daughter of Terpsichore

PostSubject: Re: The returning and leaving..   The returning and leaving.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:27 pm

Okay, so...hopefully I'm back for a while until school starts again. ...I know I'll be out the weekend of August 19th...but that is the only time that I'm aware of that I'll really be gone again, unless life hits hard again.
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale
Daughter of Hecate
Evie Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: The returning and leaving..   The returning and leaving.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:53 pm

I go away tomorrow at like, 5am... And I'm away until the 15th.
I may or may not have Internet at this time, if I do I doubt I'll be spending much of the time RPing. But yesh, FLORIDA HERE I COME! ^_^

I'll miss everyone! If you need something while I'm away PM me and I'll get it when I get back. Or, if it's something urgent and is site related or whatever... PM the other Staffies. They don't bite either... Not that I'm aware of anyways! Razz
Back to top Go down
Matthew Lee

Matthew Lee

PostSubject: Re: The returning and leaving..   The returning and leaving.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:56 pm

I won't be making any excuses, but... I'm leaving for awhile.

At least, I think I will. Gosh, I don't know. I just... I just broke-up from my 3 year boyfriend.

I need some time to think.

But I swear, if my mood comes around, I will post my reply. I will.

Thanks for the understanding guys. Especially those who have threads with me.
Back to top Go down
Bella Donna

Bella Donna

PostSubject: Re: The returning and leaving..   The returning and leaving.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:17 pm

I have internets in the hotel!!

I won't be spending much time online though, and tomorrow I'm moving to the villa.... Where I will have Internet, but again I'm not spending much time online...
Back to top Go down
LaraWillis
Daughter of Nemesis
LaraWillis

PostSubject: Re: The returning and leaving..   The returning and leaving.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:13 am

I'm BACK!!! Yea! Camp was awesome, and I had lots of fun. And it was nice and cool. And rainy. Completely different climate from West Texas. Smile

Last edited by LaraWillis on Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carter Black
Unclaimed Demigod
Carter Black

PostSubject: Re: The returning and leaving..   The returning and leaving.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:52 am

Welcome back but remember 5 word rule
Back to top Go down
Frank Desmond
Son of Dionysus
Frank Desmond

PostSubject: Re: The returning and leaving..   The returning and leaving.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:31 pm

School starts tomorrow for me do I don't know when I'll be on or if I'll be on at all, maybe weekends, though this weekend I won't be on as I'll be in Denver. I will try to be on as much as possible. Any questions just PM me.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

PostSubject: Re: The returning and leaving..   The returning and leaving.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:42 am

ok, So I'm leaving Job Corp today, and I'll be going home. I MIGHT be able to get online enough to still be active, but frankly, no promises. to everyone that I have a thread with, and the few that owe me a thread but haven't got it up yet(you know who you are Twisted Evil ), I apologize that replies will be slower than the thought processes of one of Hades' minions, if forthcoming at all. I love you all(although admittedly not in the same way I love Emily. that's different), and I'll miss you. you guys seriously have become a second family in the short time that I've been a member, and I hope I can continue to be a member for the site.
Now for my various farewells that are not so numerous: Quel fara(elvish), fare well(english), Live long and prosper.
Back to top Go down
Katie Malecovich
Daughter of Demeter
Katie Malecovich

PostSubject: Re: The returning and leaving..   The returning and leaving.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:18 am

Uh, hey everyone. I'm back after that insanely long leave. I had family issues to deal with for a couple months. So, I'm happy to be back! And yeah. I missed rping <3
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.canadian-forum.com/
LaraWillis
Daughter of Nemesis
LaraWillis

PostSubject: Re: The returning and leaving..   The returning and leaving.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:01 am

Yea! Welcome back Katie and Thomas... :'( we will miss you!!

Oh, and while I'm here I'm going to add that I might not be on every single day as I usually am during the school week. I will get on (or at least try really hard) every day during breaks or weekends.
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Olympian
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: The returning and leaving..   The returning and leaving.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:21 am

Not sure whether to cry or cheer, but school is starting for me tomorrow. My after-school activities haven't begun yet, but when they do my time will become limited and reality will take a toll on my rp'ing and such. So, even though I'll be active for a few days yet, I just wanted to sort that out before I forget.

Another thing is that my sister (who rp's Micah Remington) will no longer be active. Some family things happened, and she is temporarily living with other kin, where rp'ing won't be a priority. Either way, she sends you all farewells, and hopes that she can come back in the future.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Olympian
Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: The returning and leaving..   The returning and leaving.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:33 pm

Bonjour everybody.

I'm sort of sorry to be doing this but I don't have much of a choice. I am quitting this site (most) as if today. I'm sorry for all those who have threads and/or plots going with me as I won't be replying. I ask you not to delete my accounts yet, as I might return.

I'm still willing to write up a bunch of claimings (for Aphrodite as well as others) and so don't hesitate to ask me to write those (if you're an admin). I am willing to offer up my position as Aphrodite if you find a good replacement for me. Otherwise, I'll be lurking in the little love seat.

In other words, I won't be active for anything but graphics requests (and those will take some time) and PM's on APHRODITE ONLY. I will not lurk in OOC or have threads as school simply won't let me do that.

I wish you all the very best in Love and other things.

Au revoir, Aphrodite.

PS: I shall try to return around March, for the birth of Khdeia, if people want that plot. If you're dumping the plot, please tell me for that plot is the main reason I'm holding on to Aphrodite for now. I might decide to dump Aphro and keep Eowyn only if you guys don't mind giving up on Khdeia. I'm keeping Aphro so you guys can still enjoy her plottage.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Olympian
Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: The returning and leaving..   The returning and leaving.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 2:20 am

And I'm just going to quit this site. It isn't exactly active and it just gives me one less site to worry about. So yeah, I'm gone.. Goodbye and may your days be filled with light and your nights filled with stars and may love shine upon your path like a spotlight of hope.

I will miss you all a lot but you can still contact me on HBH, OG and SH... as I'm sure to stay on those for now.

With Love,
Eowyn and Aphrodite.

((PS, can somebody please delete both my accounts?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The returning and leaving..   The returning and leaving.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The returning and leaving..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Percy Jackson RPG :: OOC :: Newbie Center-
Jump to: