Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Percy Jackson RPG

This is a Role-Play based off of the popular Percy Jackson Series. You can be canons, mortals, almost anything you can think of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplaying

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Seamus Dellas
Unclaimed Demigod
Seamus Dellas

Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Roleplaying   Roleplaying Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:43 am

Seamus was walking down the streets of Manhattan he kept his head up for monsters like usual when he ends up getting attacked by monsters. Seamus looked around the streets for a store. He kept on walking it was about 5:00 pm at night. " What a day in New York Adam?" he thought to himself . He didn't really think much about monsters till is started getting attack by them at age 8. Well on the 600th floor of the Empire State Building stood Olympus with the gods upthere. " Seamus wait up let me catch up?" yelled his brother Adam. "Why Adam do i wait for you Adam?" asked Seamus. Seamus and Adam walked down the street. Then a glowing figure appeared it was a ghost. "Hello young demigods i am Anna See." The two boys looked at each other with wonder.

Seamus and Adam froze they never saw this women before. " Adam what do we do now i mean right now?" Seamus looked at Adam with fear. " Seamus we run i think. now " The two boys darted down the street like a lighting bolt coming out of the sky. " You boys will never escape me." yelled Anna See " Adam get your sword out now!" Seamus got his sword out of his pocket and was ready for battle then Adam got his sword out to fight. Then the boys fought so much Anna See was too powerful for a city to beat her the boys passed out. Then landed at Camp Half Blood.

Last edited by Seamus Dellas on Wed May 02, 2012 11:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying   Roleplaying Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:46 am

Punctuation and spelling again. can you get on Microsoft Word?
Back to top Go down
Seamus Dellas
Unclaimed Demigod
Seamus Dellas

Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying   Roleplaying Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:46 am

yes i can
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying   Roleplaying Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:58 am

the five word rule, man. try typing your RP's in word. that should help with some of the bigger stuff.
Back to top Go down
Seamus Dellas
Unclaimed Demigod
Seamus Dellas

Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying   Roleplaying Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:59 am

what the five word rule
Back to top Go down
Seamus Dellas
Unclaimed Demigod
Seamus Dellas

Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying   Roleplaying Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:00 am

do i have to write it all over
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying   Roleplaying Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:04 am

The Five Word Rule is where you should post at least five words when in OOC. and no, you don't HAVE to. at any rate, you just need work. keep up the practicing.
Back to top Go down
Seamus Dellas
Unclaimed Demigod
Seamus Dellas

Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying   Roleplaying Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:05 am

did i do that i just edit it
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying   Roleplaying Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:08 am

no, don't just edit the post, as it would make it a hassle. post it again, instead, just make sure to fix any mistakes made that you can find.
Back to top Go down
Seamus Dellas
Unclaimed Demigod
Seamus Dellas

Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying   Roleplaying Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:09 am

so i didnt pass this school
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying   Roleplaying Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:10 am

It takes more than a single day to Pass RP school. and better grammar in OOC is also appreciable, though it's not as likely to get cracked down on.
Back to top Go down
Seamus Dellas
Unclaimed Demigod
Seamus Dellas

Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying   Roleplaying Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:11 am

so i this will be years
Back to top Go down
Seamus Dellas
Unclaimed Demigod
Seamus Dellas

Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying   Roleplaying Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:13 am

thomas grammer is my least good topic well one of them i am horible in grammer
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Athena
Thomas Kirtley

Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying   Roleplaying Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:19 am

I see. if you could try consulting an english teacher, I have no clue how to teach.
Back to top Go down
Seamus Dellas
Unclaimed Demigod
Seamus Dellas

Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying   Roleplaying Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:21 am

i am in 5th grade and my teacher is my grammer teacher listen just pass me it take years to learn better grammer
Back to top Go down
Frank Desmond
Son of Dionysus
Frank Desmond

Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying   Roleplaying Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:26 am

It does take years to learn perfect grammar, but we don't expect perfect grammar, we are doing this so you become a better RPer, and 2 things of learning aren't bad at all, in fact, I bet the teacher doesn't teach RPing. It won't take but a few weeks to pass this, I'm not a teacher of this or anything, but it won't take years, I can promise you that
Back to top Go down
https://percyjacksonrpg.forumotion.com
James Smith
Son of Athena
James Smith

Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying   Roleplaying Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:42 pm

It'd also help if you actually read out loud what you typed after you finish. If it doesn't sound right then retype it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying   Roleplaying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplaying
Page 1 of 1